A Woman's Revenge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mwlover
mwlover
1 Followers

Then all of the other women take turns licking her pussy, which makes her cum even more than before. Mike also has cum all over himself again. Next Mistress Tammy takes a pair of vibrating nipple clamps and attaches them to Candice's hard nipples. She turns them and immediately Candice's body begins to shake. Next Tammy places her thumb over Candice's cit and pulls her clit apart exposing her nub. She then places a vibrator on the nub and turns the vibrator on, alternating between speeds as she rubs the vibrator over her nub for several minutes. Candice's body is violently shaking, causing her to have another orgasm.

After uncuffing Candice from the wall, Carol leads her to the middle of the room where there is a chair with stirrups and a dildo in the middle of the stirrups. Carol lines Candice's cunt with the head of the dildo. Then Carol turns the machine on and it slowly starts going in and out of Candice's cunt.

"How does that feel slut?"

"That is feeling soooo fffuucckkkinnng gggggoooooooooddddddd. Don't stop, I want more."

After a few moments, Carol adjusts the speed making it go faster, which makes Candice moan louder. A few minutes later Candice has another orgasm and ejaculates her juices on the dildo that is attached to the fucking machine. Carol then turns off the machine. Candice trying to catch her breath, relaxes in the chair for a few minutes.

"Oh God that was incredible," says Candice.

"Would you like to have a real cock inside of your wet pussy slut?" asks Carol.

"Yes Mistress, I would love that."

Carol then leads her over to Mike. Candice straddles Mike's hard cock. Rubbing the head against her wet cunt, she sits down on it and swallows it immediately.

"Ohhh, yes!" yelled Candice as seven inches entered her.

"It seem like Candice couldn't wait to ride that prick of yours," says Tammy.

"He's so big…and..uhh…hard…he fills me completely."

Candice then asks Mike a question. "You are going to fuck me hard? You better if you know what it good for you."

"Yes Mistress. Anything you say."

"Good boy."

Candice slowly slides up and down on Mike's pole.

"How does the real thing feel?" asks Carol.

"Oh it feels so very good. I had forgotten how a hard cock feels inside of my pussy. Fuck me harder. You hear me. Fuck me harder."

"Fuck her harder or you will pay the price," exclaims Jenny.

"OOHHH GGGOOODDD HE"S MAKING ME CUMMMMMM."

Mike makes her cum a few more times before he feels he's about to cum inside of her.

"Mistress I'm going to cum."

"Cum inside me."

Mike explodes inside her. Candice continues to ride his shaft as he empties himself inside her.

"Now fuck my ass."

After Carol applies lubricant to Candice's and to Mike's cock, Candice takes Mike's cock and places her ass down on the head of it. After placing the entire cock in her ass, Candice starts slowly and then gradually picks up the pace. While Mike is fucking Candice's ass, Kim comes over and inserts a finger into Candice's wet cunt.

"Oh God that feel so good having my ass and cunt fucked at the same time.

Kim continues to finger fuck Candice as her cunt tightens.

Candice's pussy erupts with juice and it flows out of Candice's pussy and down her hand. Kim removes her fingers and licks Candice's juice off of them.

Within minutes Mike cums inside her ass. Carol then comes over to her and helps her off of Mike.

"Welcome to the group, you are now one of us."

"Thank you."

Carol and Candice begin kissing passionately and founding each others' breasts. While they are kissing all of the other women clap and gather round them to welcome Candice. Then Candice walks over to the table in the corner and picks up something and carries it back over to Mike

"You liked fucking my black pussy didn't you? Admit that you liked fucking my black pussy. If you don't admit it, you will be severely punished."

"Yes, I did like fucking your black pussy Mistress."

She places a collar around his neck.

"From tonight on, you are my white toy and the fun is just beginning."

After a little more "punishment" by Candice, Carol takes him to the bathroom where he takes a shower and puts back on his clothes. While Mike is getting cleaned up, all of the other women leave. After saying goodbye to Tammy, Carol and Mike head home. Upon arriving at home, Mike immediately heads to the spare bedroom and falls asleep. Hours later Carol awakens Mike and leads him by the hand down the hallway to their bedroom. Carol has only candles lighting the room. Carol leads him over to the bed and Mike begins to make love to Carol.

After this Carol's sex life was never the same. Mike fucks Carol several times a week. Mike takes Carol shopping for new clothes. He also takes her to office parties and loves introducing her to clients. Later that year Mike surprises Carol with a two week trip to Hawaii. After his punishment by the group, Mike becomes good friends with all of the women. He also encourages Carol to stay with group and occasionally he is "punished" by them.

mwlover
mwlover
1 Followers
12