All Comments on 'A Woman's World Ch. 01'

by Contrarian

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Creative & engaging!

slave2womanslave2womanover 12 years ago
great story

i really hope you'll continue the story, my favourites are total world Female Supremacy, and this is a great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Interesting reversal of roles

Looking forward to seeing where this is going.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 12 years ago

This has been done really well. I think a lot of the social dynamic reversals are covered very intuitively.

KatieTayKatieTayabout 12 years ago

Only a 3.83??? This is criminal. Probably the usual trolls and troglodytes going about. The story is linguistically flawless and conceptually, both the idea and the execution are brilliant. They should sweep some of the 1s away.

redskyesredskyesabout 12 years ago
Interesting premise...

I would suggest proofing your work a bit more before submitting it, but I like the story. I'm guessing the "cock job" has painful after effects as a comparison to something that some women must have to put up with in the real world, but for the life of me, I can't think of what that "something" is. At first, I thought breast augmentation, but that shouldn't hurt, if it was done correctly. Curious as to the purpose of a cock job's lingering pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very original

I like the new ideas. A cock-job (i assume as opposed to a boob job). Women pining for anal sex? Nice reversal

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree a 3.8 is criminal

You really ought to continue this, I think people just gave it a low score because the people reading this probably wanted a lot of sex early on. Anyway really interesting premise and you should definitely continue. It's a nice change of pace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Yes to this!

Wow! What a world! I would LOVE to be in a world like this where women are the aggressor’s and we are the target of their sexy hot yearnings!πŸ’•πŸ”₯πŸ’„πŸ‘„πŸ’‹πŸ­

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Things forbidden to men

Alcohol is forbidden to men and being out in public after 21-00 unless in the company of a woman who has registered her approval. Men are required to keep their weight at approved margins and the careless use of food is forbidden to them. All men are micro chipped and special equipment in all public areas maintains a log of where they are or have been. Single men wear chastity devices which can be unlocked by any women texting the special code to a command centre, which then causes the device to unlock. The lock up is required to take place within 2 hours, unless, in the unlikely event that the woman makes a request. In the midweek, all men affected by regulations are required to partake in knitting or sewing circles or attend at domestic science classes. Failure to attend will have repercussions. Any women can point her device at any man and claim him for herself on a date, unless he has been booked by another. In such an event, a booking is made so that she does get to meet the man at a place of her choosing. A huge government office deals with the many emails, from women only, who propose new laws for the better regulation of households and in wider society. Men can only use public transport and can not own cars. If a women decides to withdraw her permission for the man being out after 21-00 he must attend at a regulated dormitory within one hour.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous