All Comments on 'A Woman's Wrath Ch. 03'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
A bad turn of events!

Like I said before, I liked the first two chapters but was was afraid that you would turn the story into a wimp story.

You proved my worst expectations. There is no doubt that little Peter is a big Wimp. Now you are trying to make Peter into a man again by having him reak revenge on Devon while trying to get everyone to forget that Susan had set the whole thing up. Sorry but Susan is a cheating slut for humiliating Peter and fucking Devon. You stated that Devon had flirted with her before which makes me believe that she was just looking for the excuse to fuck him. Yes Peter did wrong but that is what counselors and divorce courts are for. I have no doubt that peter will not cheat as I have little doubt that Susan will cheat again since she got away with it this time and that the wimp will forgive her again. The only answer to this delemma is divorce, if the wimp has enough guts to do it. If little Peter isn't able to divorce her the least that you can do is give her AIDS. Needless to say, you are disappointing a lot of people with this turn of events.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
REVENGE!!!!!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

That bastard had it all planned out. It was interesting to read the memories that Pete had of the night of his infidelity, and how it didn't compare to the things that the wife was told!

EXCELLENT JOB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Is this a joke?

Let me get this straight. The lawyer takes this falling down drunk woman home, fucks her brains out, tops it off with a blow job, then boots up his computer to have her read Literotica stories!!! She can barely fucking see, and he shows her hundreds of Loving Wives stories to justify fucking her. Yeah, that could happen...

And most of the reviewers here are raving about how realistic the story is. Obviously, their expectations aren't overly high from reading even worse stories in Loving Wives.

Eric

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
SHE IS A DUMB BITCH

AS A HUSBAND I DON'T WANT A DUMB OR WEAK MATE.THIS WOMAN IS WEAK AND DUMB AS THEY COME.WHAT HAPPEN THE NEXT TIME SOMETHING GO WRONG,CAN'T TRUST HER.SHE GET YOU KILL WITH THE GAME SHE PLAYS.YOU AS A WRITER YOU BEEN OVER BACKARD TO SHOW SENITIVE IN MEN, BUT IT MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE THEY ARE WEAK.

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 19 years ago
What happened?

I didn't notice where they came to any agreement about staying together [although implied maybe] or what.

It would seem awfully sudden to have a reconciliation after talking about divorce. What happened to that thought?

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Ok! But she still cheating slut!

But how is she going to make it up to her husband? Will she ever say she is sorry she hurt him in that way? He needs to do some soul searching if he doesn't get the answers and remorse I think she needs to give to save this marriage.

On to the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sadly Troubador becomes a WIMP cuckold

AWFUL AWFUL STORY...

just sad pathetic crap.... she went out of her way to crush him publicly on their anniversary before she was ever drunk...

and he comes a few hours later to have dinner with her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Disturbing grammar

Forget the story for a minute - please edit this story to fix a big grammar problem. You repeatedly use the first tense when referring to Susan. As in:

"And his long, slender cock was slowly, slowly inching its way inside me."

or

"In at least half of those he showed me, in the end the husband sucked the man's cum from out of her body."

Please fix!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A good story, but

What I find hard to understand is the fact she could only remember bits and pieces of what happened that night. On the other hand she said she read a whole bunch of stories about husbands wanting to watch their wives get fucked by other men. It seem strange that her memory was fine then according to her.It doen't make much sense to me. Not very credible. Having said that I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

sorry only one star your making the husband a wimp to a vindictive viscous whore of a wife. She could have had her fling and not tubbed Pete's face in it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"What we're going to do Susan, is..."

Story should have concluded right here with a simple extra line....."file for divorce and go our separate ways."

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Remarkable

Folks seem to have no clue how real people live - and so cannot apply it to their reading - if you do something stupid you pay for it one way or another - adults try to manage the how and the how much.

Your tine and the sequence so far is extremely realistic and plausible and shows no real weakness in either beyond the primary mistakes both made - I am now very curious how it will end

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Typical wimp Pom's mindless trash !

Written with some skill but subject is repulsive rendition of husbands humiliation! Typical Brit gutless attitude !

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Ol' Troub says Seattle, but he's obviously a Brit.

Typical Brit male lack of self confidence, except when action out fantasy revenge power plots. Glad to see I'm not the only one outraged with this writing of what could be an interesting and erotic story.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
It's the writing of the story that's so maddening!

No editing, sloppy point of view all through this section.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Oh, and the next time I'm seducing a married woman

I'll be sure to pop to my computer and bring up Literotica and LW stories as a seduction tool. Should work every time according to Troubador.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW THE WOLF CRY BEGINS

but would anyone care to hear. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Why should he care about

Maurine's ego when he allegedly is disgusted by her behaviour? It does not make sense.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read****

Now for the finish. Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
I Was Wrong

She's not a skank. It wasn't a set-up (except for the dancing) and it wasn't her intention to cheat. Like her husband, it just happened. Now with this potential blackmail, will the marriage survive? On to the finale...

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
no your right she is a skank

and he's still a simple minded pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another hopeless pussy whipped scum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fukin A

Great to see a long married couple working through their mistakes together.

No pussy whipping here. Pure love for each other,

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Be objective

Are you guys forgetting that HE CHEATED FIRST? How is he a wimp when he is the first one who started this mess that they are in? I wasn't going to finish this story because I thought that the husband was going to get on his high horse of morality and play the victim, but I'm glad that I was wrong. They do need to work this out. He got drunk and cheated, and she got drunk and cheated. She is no more of a skank than he is. He didn't plan his cheating. It just happened when his inhibitions were lowered. She didn't plan her cheating either. She wanted to make him jealous. She got a little too drunk and her inhibitions were lowered. All of you wounded marriage veterans need to get off of your victim's soapbox and at least try to be objective when you are judging people.

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
Chap. 4 = lowest (by 10%) of the

other three chapters. Did those lower scores = Susan and/or Devon got off too easily? Nit pic = narrator has been a nameless third person. Noticed Susan did a lot of narrating in this chapter.

Awful tags: Looks like the Lit. folks did this because author did not. (I'm still trying to find a specific blackmail story that does not have a blackmail tag.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5

for your effort and a great story

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
DIRTY "D" IS IN FOR A WORLD OF HURT

and doesn't even realize it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Moron wimp

He deserv what he get

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finally, Pete Acts Like A Husband

I see nothing but adultery here. Pete committed adultery against Susan with Maurine. Then Susan committed adultery against Pete with Devon. Adultery in earlier times was looked upon as a serious crime. With that in mind, it doesn't make sense to commit a crime to payback a spouse's crime. I don't see trust ever returning to that diseased marriage. It's on life support already. Time for a divorce and carve the cancerous relationship out of their lives.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

I disagree that divorce is a must.

I am not saying that it won't or should not happen, but they have YET to talk anything out.

At least that is the way the author has wrote it.

Which is lacking to say the least.

I also absolutely LOATHE the saying that "2 wrongs don't make a right"

Who the fuck says the second "wrong" is really a wrong!

Justice quite often a required action response when the original wrong is done.

Hence the death penalty (which I wish the fuck we would have over here in our country) which should extend to pederasts as well. But the morons say that that is a "second wrong".

The way the author wrote her behaviour was over the top vindictive with liquor as an excuse for the over the top. But why the fuck should the premeditated affair be a "wrong". When maybe it is the only way to get past the hurt? I don't know. The author is way too vague in the story to make the call.

I am just saying it is stupid to be knee-jerk reaction saying it is a second wrong.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 7 years ago
There are alot of willing cuckolds in the world

and this husband is one. I would just get a divorce and get it over with. If she wanted to divorce his cheating ass and move on that's what she should have done. Now she's nothing but your typical gutter slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The whore is on her own. She made her bed so she can lie in it all by herself. DIVORCE !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bogus story

This chapter was a 1 rate. She cheated, knew it and wanted her husband to feel the pain. He needs to file for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Pete broke the vows first. Quit blaming alcohol for your stupidity. Susan gets the house, her car, 75% of his assets, and Pete gets a divorce. With Pete out of the picture, Devon really has no leverage over Susan. Maybe Pete can nail Devon for Alienation of Affection.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
divorce thats it

sorry he may(or may not)have fucked up but her spiteful ass planned it out to maximum detail. take all the cash, whatever else you can grab and let her fight for it in court. no reason to take her back at all

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Last one is correct

She is now known as his last ex-wife and well deserved a title it is..

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully, old Devon going to learn a thing now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Horseshit

Just get a divorce. The rest was drivel.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
So Much Stupid

She was so drunk, she couldn't fully understand or verbalize that she wanted to be at her home, not his. She was so drunk she couldn't offer any resistance to his having sex with her. She was so drunk she couldn't understand the implications of his taking photos of her. She was so drunk that when she returned to her home the next day she was insensate and not capable of talking or holding a conversation.

She was more than sober enough to read multiple stories on Literotica and use them to come to conclusions about her husbands motivations.

Additionally, the author uses 25 percent of this chapter to reiterate what occurred in the previous two chapters, one of which is one page long.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 5 years ago
Thoughts

"'Tis better to face the slings and arrows of outrageous fate, or divorce?" - This sentence makes no sense! He WON'T face the "slings and arrows..." if he gets a divorce? The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

I don't understand those equating the two of them, and blaming him for "cheating first." His was, I believe, unintentional, and NOT intended to hurt his wife. Hers was VERY intentional, done with EVERY intention of hurting him.

I'm not a booze drinker, but how do you NOT know you're drinking doubles? Isn't the drink twice as big?

"This was even worse than the situation Pete had dropped them into." - Yep! For those trying to equate the two, even SHE is saying that hers was worse!

So, it WAS at least semi pre-arranged with Devon.

"Still she had never felt he had been unfaithful and even last week he hadn't rubbed her nose in it or even tried to lie his way out of it." - Yep, yep and yep!

"She knew men's egos were fragile" - Arghh! They're no more fragile than women's! Wasn't her hurt ego the reason for her revenge?

"He unbuttoned her blouse" - Blouse? Wasn't she wearing a dress?

"all she had wanted to do was show Pete that other men found her attractive." - This is at least the second time she's said this. Where was it indicated that Pete didn't already know this?

I can't buy his too quick understanding of her.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
let me see if I understand where you guys are coming from

he was drunk and cheated, he was alone and no one saw him but her friend. She didn't see him fucking, she just saw him with another woman. But he's busted. She picks up a guy fucks him all night. Then comes home the next afternoon after embarrassing her husband in every way, Then punches him and didn't use a condom. But she wants to get revenge on the guy she cheated with. And every other comments seems to think his being drunk isn't and excuse but her being drunk is. What is this world coming to? Cuckolds are us,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nope, no man would forgive her so easily

A reconciliation is certainly possible under these circumstances but not as speedily and effortlessly as the Troubador depicts here. This story got off to a fine start but the husband's words and actions in this chapter do not come close to ringing true to real life.

It is a pity so much potential in a story was squandered by the author's misguided rush to reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your writing sucks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She nuked the marriage. Just move on. Let her deal with Devon. She choose poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The most beautiful thing about Susan is she never bothered to apologize to her husband for what she did. And still the husband is okay with it. Beautiful.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Oh I like how you are moving this on, nice one

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy603 months ago

Makes me want to puke. In your reality "females are never wrong." FUGDAT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous