A Wonderful Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very much." He said looking back down to his folded hands in his lap.

I crawled to him and nestled into his slightly spread legs. I gently laid my head in his lap and looked up at him. "She was a fool Sir. You didn't have enough control over her. You won't make the same mistake twice." I think I answered his unspoken question because he smiled and nodded as his hand gently touched my cheek.

I curled my head pushing my face into his hand enjoying the attention.

The bathroom door opened and out stepped my Master.

I gazed up at him with love and adoration.

He smiled at me like he knew everything my heart was screaming at him at that moment.

Dave stood up and went to get the coats. "That's quite the slut you have their Buddy. Simply perfect!" He stated as he past my Master.

Master came to me and gently grabbed my shoulders and pulled me up to my feet. "I know man, I know." He said as he leaned down and kissed my lips so gently and with so much love my knees buckled at the exact moment Master wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to him.

I never wanted it to end. But it did and I felt a knot appeared in my throat like always.

As Master steadied me on my wobble legs he whispered, "I controlled my jealousy, so can you." And there, with that one sentence I knew what my payment for this night will be. He wants what he has always wanted, me and my best friend, together.

"Tell her that her training will begin soon." And my heart felt cold and numb.

"Yes, Master as you wish." I whispered.

Later that night I laid in my bed thinking about Masters last order. And I came to the conclusion that Master allowed me such a truly wonderful experience and I should do the same after all it's only fair and besides what a better way of showing love and trust to them both. Not to mention the fact that it'll be fun. I can wait to tell her the news!

12