A Writer in Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max let out a soft moan, feeling her hand squeeze his pulsating manhood. He was still reeling from her barrage of questions. Max closed his eyes when he felt her lips brush against his urging him on, he cupped her cheek and kissed her deeply feeling her hips rubbing and bumping in time with his own, he didn't even realize he was dry humping her till he felt her hand pull away from him. In the back of his mind he could see himself picking her up carrying her into the bed room, tearing her cloths off and ravishing her body. His trouble some common sense won out and his hands remained firmly panted on her moving hips.

Tina could see the look on his face, 'he was thinking again' she thought feeling his hands move slightly but come back to rest on her hips. 'The stuff he writes is so fucking erotic how could he resist acting on it?' She questioned herself. 'I need to break this nasty habit' she surmized leaning down kissing him deeply on the lips then quickly climbed off him standing up next to the couch.

Max's eyes flutter open looking up at Tina who was standing there red in the face, hands on her hips looking down at him with a wicked grin on her face. Max slowly sat upright with a questioning look on his face, he feared that maybe he had done something wrong.

Tina rolled her eyes and leaned over placing her hands on his knees so she could look him in the eyes. "Stop thinking, and do it baby..." she whispered standing back up in front of him.

Max's mind was a jumbled mess of ideas, half of him was screaming to act the other half begged him to be cautious, his cock was throbbing in his pants and his heart was pounding in his chest. Max was staring down into his lap when he saw her arms fall to her sides and she turned to walk away from him with an groan of frustration.

Before he could even understand why or what he was doing he reached out and grabbed her wrist holding her tightly, "Please Tina, I just...this is hard for me, I am not like this..." he whispered.

"Max you don't have to be afraid, you can be free around me, I don't judge...remember?" she whispered slipping her wrist free and letting her fingers slip into his. Max slowly stood up wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her tightly, burying his face in her shoulder. She felt his lips gently kiss the tender flesh of her shoulder, while his hand drifted down to her ass gripping it tightly.

Letting her hand go he slipped the other arm around her waist taking a step towards the bedroom. Summoning what little courage he had he lead her across the room like this kissing his way up her neck feeling her fingers slip through his hair tickling the back of his neck. She sighed softly into his neck letting him guild her along, 'Oh god yes Max, just go with it baby' she thought feeling him squeeze her body against his throbbing cock.

Max had pushed all his doubts aside, his pulse was jumping with each step they took, he wanted her in the most carnal erotic way, he could dream up. Bedroom scenarios flashed through his mind, some he had written in his stories, some he had yet to write. Stopping their moment in the hallway he pulled back from her neck and realized he was standing at the door way to the bedroom. Glancing into the room then back to her he flashed a wicked smile, pushing he gently against the wall. Reaching down his mind only focused on the beauty in front of him he grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it quickly over her head tossing it aside. Her marveled at her two soft globes concealed inside her black lace bra, watching them rise and fall with each breath she took. The nipples were erect and pushing against the material imprinting two small bumps at the tip of her lace covered cones. Stepping to her he kissing her passionately pushing his tongue past her lips to drink in her arousal, his hands slipped behind her back, trying to work the small hooks, which refused to release. Grunting in frustration he yanked hard feeling the bra release as the sound of small metal pieces danced off the wall behind her.

Tina gave a yelp in surprise pushing him away and pulling off her bra to inspect the damage. Max grabbed the bra and tossed it aside muttering something about buying her a new one later. Tina chuckled softly till she felt him grab the front of her jeans, pushing her back against the wall again with another strong passionate kiss.

Max fumbled with the button for a minute before feeling it release, slipping his hands around to her hips, he pushed the jeans down feeling Tina arch her back allowing them to fall freely from behind her. Crumpling at her feet, she quickly stepped out of them as she felt his hands back on her hips pulling at the black lace g-string she was wearing.

Wrapping his hands around her waist he pulled her back from the wall kissing her lips, as he lead her into the bedroom. He stopped her, glancing to the bed, realizing that he had removed all the sheets and left them stuff in a laundry bag on the floor. Feeling the throbbing in his jeans he quickly decided that he didn't give a fuck if the bed was covered or not. Grabbing her panties he pulled at them sharply Tina quickly grabbed his wrist, "Gently baby I would like to wear these home." she snickered pulling his hands away and quickly wiggled out of her panties.

Leading her over to the foot of the bed he kissed her softly then gently pushed her down so that she was sitting on the foot of the bed. He gazed down at her watching her leaning back on her palms and slowly spreading her legs, urging him silently to finish what he had started.

Max marveled at her beauty, her nipples were two hard little pebbles atop their soft mounds, her chest was rising and falling in rapid succession, the muscles in her stomach were taunt and the mound above her sex had been cleared it of it's little happy trail of hair and gleamed with arousal.

Max licked his lips unconsciously watching her knees slowly rock back and forth, slowly he knelt in front of her reaching down he grabbed her left foot cradling the heel in his palm. Glancing up to her she gave him a curious smile, which he returned with one of his own, before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on the inside of her ankle. Max slowly kissed his way up the inside of her shin, around her knee then the inside of her thigh. Opening her leg wider he kissing the small void between her sex and hip, passing over her sex he pursed his lips and blew a soft cool breeze across the glistening lips.

Tina jumped when she felt the cool air on her exposed sex, moaning softly placing her hand on the back of his head, urging him to do more then tease her, but he resisted against her hand, instead moving to her right thigh giving it a soft kiss and working his way back down her leg. She gave a small cry of displeasure but she felt his finger tips glide along her left thigh making her sex tingle in response.

Max shifted forward slightly when he got to her right ankle, giving it a final kiss before glancing up to see Tina was watching him intently waiting to see the next move he would make. His eyes drifted down her body again, finally coming to rest on her engorged pussy. Slipping a hand beneath each knee, spreading her legs wide her felt her lean back on her elbows, trying to strain her neck to watch him.

Max leaned close to her pussy feeling it's warmth radiate from it, he could smell her excitement and could feel her body quiver with anticipation. The smell of her was invigorating, everything he had ever written about the smell of a women's arousal never came close to this scent. Opening his eyes, he looked at the light pink folds of her sex, seeing them glisten with her passion. Looking closer he could see a small very light pink hood housing her clit, which was a deeper shade of pink, peaking out from inside it home.

Max natural trepidation kicked in while he was examining her women hood, a sudden realization came to him that he had no idea how to pleasure a women this way. Kim had always said that oral sex was "nasty" and she would never let a man put his mouth where she urinated. Max started to back away when her felt a hand on the top of his head urging him forward, closing his eyes and allowing the hand to guide him forward.

His tongue leap from his mouth when he felt her velvet lips make contact with his, driving it deep inside her tunnel, he got his first taste of an aroused women, and felt her hips buck slightly at his touch. His tongue darted back and fourth tasting every drop of her sweet taste he could. Her taste was sweet but tangy, like an ice cold glass of fresh lemonade with just the right amount of sugar. He groaned loudly licking her tight hole, feeling the walls contract slightly around his tongue, before pulling back and drawing her lips into his mouth and sucking on them gently.

Tina fell back on the bed, with a loud moan, when she felt him sucking on her enlarged lips, she grabbed her breast and slowly kneaded them rolling the nipples around between her index finger and thumb. She could tell that he was clearly inexperienced, but what he lacked in skill he was making up for it with enthusiasm.

Max let go of her lips, eyeing her dripping sex and smiling to himself he could see that she had fallen back on the bed and the moan she released assured him he was doing something right. Spreading her legs wider he planted the flat of his tongue against the base of her pussy and licked up curling his tongue at the end to flick her now exposed clit. "Oh Fuck!" Tina exclaimed her whole body jumping when he flicked her little bean.

Max stuck his tongue out rolling the tip around her clit pushing against it and rubbing it. Tina kept jumping and twisting in his grip, grunting and moaning loudly pulling at her nipples in her excitement. Max wrapped his lips around the small hard pleasure point and sucked on it for a second, before releasing her quickly when she kicked her legs out of his grasp and twisted away from him. Max was pulling away when he felt her hand on his head guiding him again back to her. "Oh my god, please don't stop baby. Suck my little clitty, make me cum for you." she moaned out.

Max licked and sucked on her little nub several more times, feeling her body quake and shiver with each pass of his tongue. She moaned out his name dragged her nails up the back of his head, combing through his hair, while she continued to pull and roll her nipples. Max was starting to feel the ache of his erection, he had paid very little attention to his own needs and was starting to feel the strain of it, he was also keenly aware of his internal desire to slide his cock inside her soft folds and feel her body erupt around him.

Letting go of her knees Max slowly stood feeling the blood flow back into his stiff knees. Max quickly kicked off his shoes, and yanked off his shirt, throwing it to his left, while he fumbled with the belt of his pants. Tina had crawled back a bit more on the bed, resting on her elbows watching him with lust filled half closed eyes.

Max quickly shucked off his pants kicking them off behind in, climbing onto the edge of the bed, crawling up between her open legs. Hovering over her he leaned down kissing her gently, while she grasped his throbbing erection directing it to her wet snatch.

Max's felt the head of his manhood slip into her wet channel with ease, groaning loudly he pushed his hips forward greedily, wanting to feel more of her wrapped around him. "FUCK YES!" Tina groaned out feeling his pulsing member penetrate her body sending a rush of sexual energy coursing through her. "Fuck me Max, make love to me, make me feel whole.." Tina whispered opening her legs wider and thrusting her hips trying to draw more of his length inside her.

Max grunted a response thrusting his hips forward, driving himself in deeper, feeling the walls of her sex contract around him holding him then releasing him just before he withdrew. Max withdrew till he had just the tip left inside her, feeling her hips rise not wanting him to leave. He pushed back in again, before withdrawing quickly and driving in again, she was warm, tight and wet, he reveled in the sensations flowing through his body, with each thrust brought a warm wash of pleasure up his spine, and each moan or whimper from her spurned him on to dive back inside her.

Tina's head was swimming with a mix of emotions and pleasure, she could feel his body moving over her, each time she felt his lips and tongue on her nipple or neck sent a jolt of electricity down to her sex. Each time he kissed her deeply, she could taste and smell her own arousal on his lips, both of which made her dizzy with excitement.

"Oh god you feel so good Tina," he moaned out lifting one of her knees allowing him to open her more to his thrusting manhood. He was thrusting his hips hard, punctuating every thrust of his manhood inside her with quick short strokes, slamming his hips into her body.

"Yes! YES!" Tina called out grabbing his strong arms, feeling his muscles flex with each thrust. "YES MAX DO IT, MAKE ME CUM!" Tina screamed out. She could feel her body being taken to the breaking point, her ears were ringing her heart was threatening to jump out of her chest, and she could feel that familiar tingle where their bodies met, telling her she was closer then she thought she was. Reaching out she grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips to hers, kissing him fiercely as she let go of the last of her willpower, allowing the sweet sensation of release to wash over her.

Max continued to thrust inside her, even after she grabbed him and pulled him down to her lips, kissing, him deeply and sucking on his tongue. He felt her body go rigid, then she let out a muffled scream of pleasure, pulling back from her she grabbed his hips and bucked harder against him, her eyes closed tightly she went rigid again, this time he felt her clamp down on his shaft. "Oh god Max yes, you have no idea..." her voice trailing off into a moan, when he thrust again in side her.

Max thrust harder and faster, slamming his hips into her, driving her into the bed, feeling his body quickly coming to the breaking point. "Tina..." he whispered, feeling his arms ache from holding himself up and the pressure in his manhood closing in on his impending release.

"Cum for me Max, let go baby..."she whispered back looking into his eyes and gently brushing her hand against his cheek then down his chest. Max saw the look of love and passion in her eyes when she asked him to release. Max closed his eyes for a split second feeling the blissful sensation of release washed over him. He could feel his member pumping into her emptying what had to be the biggest release of his young life. It seemed like he kept cumming and would not stop till his body was completely drained.

****

Falling onto the bed next to Tina his entire body shook with energy, and adrenaline, his eyes still closed he felt Tina shift around in the bed, grabbing his arm, draping it over her shoulder, nestling her forehead against his chest, pushing her body against his, while wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Tina?" Max whispered, opening his eyes to look down at her.

"Mmm?"

"I...She....never..." Max started to explain but Tina brought her hand to his lips silencing the rest of his sentence. Giving her shoulders a gentle squeeze he realized he didn't need to say it, she knew.

12