All Comments on 'Aablar the Neanderthal Ch. 12'

by jxa2012

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Great Story!

This is a great adventure story with lots of sex thrown in. I can't wait for the next instalment!

Sebastian4Sebastian4about 19 years ago
Enjoyed!!

Enjoyed your series a lot. You have a nice gift for story telling.

I have one small criticism. You made Aablar a Neanderthal.

I wish you would of picked a human a little farther up the evolutionary scale. When I picture a Neanderthal, he has deep set eyes, big protruding forehead and only enough vocal skills to do some exotic grunts. And ugly....we are talkin uuuuuuuuugly...lol

If that is the only fault I can find in a very good story, please don't take it to heart. Keep em coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
NICENICENIVE

it was time the Zon get some pay back! keep on writing. always i am checking for updates:)

-LW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Best Story Series ever!

I have read these stories atleast 3 times now. The are amazing! Sci Fi, Amazons, Sex, Adventure, woo hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Aablar mmm.... maby a story that could top Conan the Barbarian

I would love to see this story made into a movie pretty much as written with a realistic reproduction of this race of women as decribed, well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please Please Finish!

I absolutely love how you have wove the story of Atlantis and early man together in this story. It was so captivating and even had me in tears several times. Please continue this story. I am so frustrated after reading all 12 chapters only to discover that you have not finished it and it has been 8 years since your last post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Astounding!

This is one of my favorite stories I've ever read on this site. Please continue it!

jxa2012jxa2012over 9 years agoAuthor
Check out the novel

The Empire of the Zon - the full novel has been published.

Check it out on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Empire-Zon-R-M-Burgess/dp/0615767117/ref=tmm_pap_title_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1377991802&sr=1-2

jott50jott50over 9 years ago

interesting ending... with their main power supply ruined, the zon would on a more level playing field with the savages. i would hope that more chapters are forthcoming. i really enjoyed the series so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why the bad ending

Honestly, it was getting very good and now we leave them like this and its the end of the series. I hope we see a continuation at some point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What???

OMG, where is the rest of this cleverly constructed and highly entertaining story? I suffered literary whiplash turning to see the next chapter - and there was nothing there. For the love of the Muse, you must continue - at least another dozen chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Names

Names are different than the other books?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why?

This has been a wonderful story until now. Why did you change the names? It was so confusing in the beginning of this chapter that I hardly understood what was going on. Please, continue, but maybe with the original names returned to the characters? And what happens to Leia? Thank you for sharing this with us.

3_Holer3_Holerover 3 years ago
Wow

Will there be more of Aablar, please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I was disappointed that this was all, very good story, and I notice it's been a few years, so this is the end. Bummer

jewelya8789jewelya87898 months ago

I followed the link to the author’s published series. It doesn’t appear to contain any of these characters. Too bad as they were well done. Mixed emotions as to whether I will even begin the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjxa2012@jxa2012
I write because I enjoy it. I've been weaving erotic stories since I was a teenager - first with my sister, then by myself. I have published my stories on a variety of sites. I'm always looking to improve. So send me your feedback! My Jack Grierson series of stories is a bod...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES