Aardvarks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the pants changed again. The sounds were unmistakeable screams of sheer pleasure, as Alexa desperately grabbed a towel rail to steady herself as Zinah's tongue hit her large and very stiff clitoris again and again with first light but then hard caresses. She knew her bud would be pink and engorged, and huge compared to most women, but Zinah seemed to be mesmerised and fascinated by it. She felt her companion's lips engulf it, grasping and sucking at it as her tongue continued to almost whip its head; just like she once tried on her boyfriend's cock but this time it was her own juice gushing not his premature cum that had splattered her face and T-shirt.

And then it was her turn to hear sounds of pleasure. Zinah had been unable to constrain herself from pushing fingers urgently into her own cunt, before mimicking her tongue's actions with her index finger on her clitoris. She screamed too, into the hairy pussy that continued to discharge its liquid essence all over her face. It was a scent and a memory she knew she would hold for the rest of her life.

Eventually, Alexa and Zinah crouched together, naked. They hugged so tightly as if they never ever wanted to be parted. This was more than just sex; this was something much, much deeper. Soon they were kissing again, with Alexa tasting her own juice on her friend's face and loving the thought of how she had been so dominant for that time, standing over her diminutive lover as she knelt at 'heaven's gates'. It seemed like ages before they parted, slightly unsteady and emotionally unsure, before Zinah broke the quiet saying:

"Right, let's get that pussy shaven, sexy one. Straddle that bidet!"

___________________________

Alexa could not get over how sexy she felt without her pussy hair. She kept slipping her fingers between her legs to feel the pleasure of her own smooth sex. It was no longer embarrassing allowing her arousal to be known by Zinah; even her unusually large clitoris that more than peeped from behind its hood. No, it was on full display like the rudimentary penis it was, and she was pleased that her companion could not resist lightly touching it whenever she could. In fact, Zinah had admitted that she was fascinated by how beautiful it looked, especially now it was exposed and surrounded by the long lips of her cunt. She had said, "I have never, ever seen anything so sexy," then proceeded to gently kiss and suck at it again, inducing yet another intense orgasm with just a few minutes of stimulation. In fact, Alexa had discovered she was multi-orgasmic, as was Zinah.

The whole afternoon was spent getting ready, interspersed with hugs and kisses, and even a lengthy session of massages. They were preened, oiled and aroused then satiated over many hours and in that time talked and talked about their mutual love for each other which had lain dormant until Ablaa had opened Zinah's eyes to what was in front of her. However, they also agreed that in many ways they were naïve in the ways of sex and had a lot to learn, whether together or with others. They were surprised by their openness to exploring this unleashed sexuality but each secretly pleased as they knew too much demand on each other, given they lived in close quarters, could put a strain on their new-found relationship. Yes, they would fly solo and explore, but promised each other that when together then they would have their loving time and share their experiences.

"Maybe at the Prof's we'll meet some people to shag or shag us!" Alexa said, giggling but at the same time recognising she was not averse to that fantasy coming true. However, every other academic party she had ever been to included people who broke all the rules of good English. That is, they included in every sentence at least five words longer than 'wheelbarrow' or 'marmalade' and meant regular trips to the toilet to check on the i-phone's© internet what the words meant. She was sure she had a reputation as 'the big-titted woman with the tiny bladder!'

Zinah laughed, "He is dishy but you know how dull these parties can be, though there is something intriguing about the title of his celebration. What was it again, Relaxant Hormone Therapy? Probably some drug to help neurotic wives cope with their husbands, like HRT helps them with menopause. What do you think? An obedience drug for the sexually frigid with 2.5 children and a lost libido?"

"No idea," said Alexa, though she had a funny feeling about this party. It was one of her strange intuitions. She was unsure if it was a warning or a feeling of encouragement. The afternoon of pampering and fucking had dulled he usually acute radar for such things. No, at the moment she was more aware of staring at the rear of her flatmate who was bending down showing the cutest olive coloured arse cheeks and the pink of her tight little rose bud, not to mention the lips of her sex that seemed so symmetrical and glistened with saliva and pussy juice.

"My God you are sexy!" Alexa said, unable to break her gaze and think more closely about the question. She was ignoring her own intuitions and focusing on the lust that was growing in her again.

"Why thanks, but get your clothes on or we are never going to get there," Zinah said, picking out a lace thong, but then throwing it aside as she made a decision. "Alexa, let's go without panties and bras tonight? I want to be able to touch you whenever I want...and for you to touch me of course if that's OK?"

"Ok," Alexa heard herself say, again surprising herself. She had only once gone without panties before and that was the same night her ex had sprayed her face with his jism.

Eventually they were dressed in the clothes they had planned, though Alexa was aware that there were dark circles showing through the white blouse. Her breasts strained at the slightly too tight silk and its low décolletage. She knew any man or woman would know she was naked under it, but she felt so aroused it did not seem to matter. Also, with her cunt naked too under the skirt she could smell her arousal, so all that was between her and being fucked was one word, 'no' or one action, a punch on the nose for someone so foolish as to take her without permission. Well, that was her thoughts but maybe the reality could be different, she was beginning to think she was ready for new experiences and that the day so far was going to be just one of them.

She looked at Zinah with complete lust. Her companion was dressed in the most knock-out dress. The black showed off her flawless skin, especially the low-cut bodice that was boned to push her large bosom up and out. If it was not for the clever cut Alexa was sure those bountiful breasts would pour out over the top. Her nipples could only be about a quarter of an inch below the laced edging and the bias cut of the garment emphasised her hourglass shape. The skirt part was pleated and short coming way above her perfectly shaped legs. There was little space between the hem and what Alexa knew to be a completely bare pussy. How would she manage stairs or cars she wondered? However, as she straightened her own pencil skirt down, she had a similar question for herself. 'Oh, well,' she said to herself, 'in for a penny...' As Alexa scanned lower, she noticed how Zinah had the most delicate of ankles, now bound by the highest shoes Alexa had ever seen. They were red, double ankle-strap studded leather with suicide heels that made her look so much taller and her calves firm and elegant. There was something ever-so 'BDSM' about them Alexa realised, especially as she was wearing a red leather choker collar with a little ring at the front.

"Do you know Zinah; if I was a man I'd have a fetish by now about you in those shoes."

"You don't have to be a man to have fetishes, Alexa," Zinah giggled. "I have one about women's arses and I can't wait to touch yours again."

Alexa had no time to question it as her now not-so-short friend walked up to her, kissed her full on the lips and grabbed her arse through the black leather.

"Mmmmm," was the only sound that was uttered between their closely pressing lips. Both felt a trickle of liquid pleasure seep from their bare cunts. Both wanted to make love again, but knew they had to leave.

"Wow!" they said in unison as they parted, then laughed uproariously at themselves. Another kiss and then they collected their coats, putting them over each others' shoulders before opening the door to the taxi driver Alexa had organised.

Alexa liked his attentiveness and was determined to reward him before they got to Professor Harlington's house. So, as he opened the door for her, she sat down and was a little indiscrete climbing in. If she had been famous the paparazzi would have splashed her 'no panties' picture across the globe. As it was, the driver gave her a big smile and mouthed 'thank you'. Alexa didn't think he was bad looking either and might want to hire again, but maybe with something else in mind.

"Now keep your eyes on the road," she scolded, as he sat down in his seat having left Zinah to get in by herself. His eyes went wide when he looked in the mirror to see each help the other off with their coats and then kiss openly and passionately. The sight was made even more fantastic by the image of their two not-insubstantial and almost bare bosoms colliding and squeezing against each other. He felt his cock harden and strain as his imagination filled with thoughts of fucking them both and being fucked by them. However, the two women were obviously more into each other than him, though the look he had had from the taller woman told him she was not only interested in women.

__________________________________

By the time they got to the address on the card, the women had straightened themselves, preened and applied final touches to their make-up and left the taxi reeking of their pussy scent. Only a last application of a Paul Smith perfume by Alexa masked the reality of their 45-minute journey. The sweet bouquet of cunt was replaced by a heady melange of flower aromas, much to the disappointment of the taxi driver who had had to manage the road at the same time as possessing an aching hard-on. His wife would have a night of intense fucking that evening was all that filled his head and he would share his tale of what the women had been doing in his cab, knowing it would inflame her. Lately he had become more and more convinced she was curious about having a bisexual adventure. That thought made his dick pulse and ache even more. Another thought also filled his mind.

"Lucky hosts", he said to himself, curious now to know who they were visiting and why they were dressed so provocatively. Would he ever have believed it was a learned Professor?

_____________________________________

An elegant oriental woman answered the door in response to Zinah's strident pull of the bell-cord. It was a curiously old-fashioned method of hailing the owners, but in keeping with the early Victorian façade. They were ushered through into a large hallway that was strangely devoid of anything bar the dimmest of lights, the invitation card was taken from them and they were told simply, "Wait, please."

They were unsure who this person was, their Professor's wife, a maid, whom? In the half light they could only make out a tall and very slim body, possibly with little breasts and hair that was obviously long like Zinah's. They could not hear anyone else, not a sound other than the click of heels from their hostess's shoes on the tile floor.

Then another door into the hall opened, and a man stood bathed in bright light from the room behind him. At least they assumed it was a man given they guessed the silhouette they could see was of someone in trousers and a jacket.

"Welcome! You must be Alexa and Zinah. I'm David." He greeted in a deep, intensely sexy voice. "Please don't call me professor or anything as pompous. I'm sorry about the gloom but my electrician is here to fix the lighting and has been repeatedly delayed and distracted by my maid who couldn't wait to find out if handymen do live up to their reputation." He added, in such a matter-of-fact way and with the faintest of chuckles.

"And what reputation is that?" Zinah asked, cheekily.

"Well, whether these handymen fuck their way from job to job and if she can get me a discount in exchange for pleasure. She is such a slut," he said, laughing heartily.

"Really? She looked so elegant from what I could see of her," said Alexa, again embarrassed but aroused by another sexually explicit conversation.

"Oh yes, she is a slave to sex. I should know, she is my wife."

"Your wife?" they asked in unison, mouths dropping open.

"Why yes, she likes to be the maid, the whore and the wife. Be careful, she has a penchant for pretty young students, especially ones with large titties. It's her version of penis envy; tit envy," he said, giving no indication he was saying anything other than the absolute truth. Alexa felt an instant drip of pussy juice down her thigh. If she had only known, Zinah had felt exactly the same. Then they realised David was speaking again.

"I hope you can forgive my directness, but there is no point leaving anyone with any illusions about her needs. If she likes you and makes advances to you, be aware you have choices. You can say no or yes as you want. She will not be offended, understand?"

"Why sure, yes, I understand," said Alexa, secretly hoping that his wife would invite her to sample some Saphic delights. She had reminded Zinah in the car they had agreed that they could explore and not be tied to each other. "So what is her name?"

"It's Lucy. Her Chinese name is unpronounceable but she responds to 'Lucy' or 'slut', if you so wish."

"I'm not sure I could call her that," Alexa replied.

"You will in time," he said softly, but without a hint of knowing arrogance.

Both Alexa and Zinah stood open-mouthed again, but definitely aroused. For one her nipples pressed hard against the silk, for the other her breasts heaved above the balconette-style bodice. In fact, the dress was so corset-like in its top that Zinah was finding it constraining and her breathing had become quite laboured and excited.

"Come into the reception room," David invited, though was it an invite or an order? "The other guests are due soon, so please get comfortable. There are personal DVD players for each guest to privately observe the effects of my new wonder drug and a set of headphones. I'll get Lucy to pour us some drinks and later you may sample my invention, if you are brave enough."

They entered a magnificent room, walking down into the spacious almost-circular structure set out in an Eastern style with large white silk cushions on the floor over a red Persian carpet, brilliant white walls and in the centre an array of food and drink on low tables again in the tradition of an Asian country. There were alcoves all around the room, which was circular and each had gilded mirrors that mimicked the pointed arch shape of the recesses. Subtle light was diffused into each one, with more cushions laid out and low tables for three people per alcove that had the DVD players on them.

Above was a domed ceiling that caused Zinah's head to spin and she nearly toppled on her heels but was caught by the Professor. Not only was she in his arms, but it was her first chance of seeing him in the light (albeit diffused) and she almost gasped at how handsome he was. He had the bluest of eyes and his face with its strong square jawed features was framed by slightly unfashionable yet for him somehow perfect blonde locks that extended to his suit collar. He had a radiant smile that warmed Zinah's heart in an instant.

"Thank you," she said, unable to speak in more than a whisper. Her throat suddenly felt so dry. "Phew, I could do with that drink now."

He tipped her back to the perpendicular, but not without brushing her long hair back away from her face and the soft curves of her bared upper breasts with well-manicured fingers that felt like sensual kisses on her skin. She felt the outlet of breath as he audibly sighed, clearly turned on by her beauty. She was unable to speak or move now. If he had delved his hands into her bodice and spooned her breasts from their lair she would have let him. He could do anything with her, if he but knew it. She hoped he had read the significance of her choker and knew what to do, if it should turn into 'that sort of party' as her mother had suggested could happen. Of course she had not told Alexa that Albaa knew the professor from university days, as well as 'his sweet wife' as she had called Lucy. The invitation was not at all random. That she knew from a flurry of texts between herself and her mother. If asked, she would describe her mother as 'excited for her'.

They stood talking to David as he called for his wife over an intercom to the rest of the house. They heard her panting, replying 'yes Master' and then she walked down into the room. Both women were shocked. She wore a tight red latex catsuit and, like Zinah, a collar. Zips seemed to be positioned strategically, from ones that ran across her tiny breasts (only just noticeable they were so flattened by the stretch material) to a long one that ran from just below the navel to the top of her buttocks. Also, there were large areas that seemed to be either fitted with studs or more zips. For example, it was clear that the whole section of her pert buttocks could be revealed at the bursting of a few poppers. 'Does she play anal games?' Zinah and Alexa privately asked themselves as they stared blatantly at this stunning but latex-covered beauty. Both imagined her whipped and bound, even though neither of them had ever seen that or even considered the idea other than when faced with it in a film or on TV.

"Slut, pour them both a Singapore Sling." He ordered, with what could only be described as a slight sneer in his voice.

They watched as Lucy nodded, then bent provocatively (what else could she do in THAT catsuit?) and proceeded to mix two dashes of Angostura Bitters, 4 shots of Gin, one shot of Benedictine, two shots of cherry brandy, and one shot of lemon juice which she agitated in a cocktail shaker held between her delicate long fingers. She strained the mix into two ice-filled sling glasses that came from a cooler set into the table top. Then she topped it all off with soda water and handed the two women their drinks.

"Mmmm, excellent," they said in unison, showing their appreciation for David's wife.

"You really know how to serve cocktails," Alexa said, not admitting that in reality this was her first and would not be the last if they were all as delicious.

"She was a hostess in a slut bar when we were in college. She learned her craft there about a number of things, and made more money than any of us did in our boring jobs. She does have some amazing gifts that you might wish to know about later. Oh, and if you ever go to the Golden Pussy lesbian bar in town, look for the sexy dancer wearing the jewelled face mask."

Zinah smiled and, adjusting to the light, she spent more time taking in David and Lucy's appearance as well as what David had just said as if everyone talked about their wife's sexuality that way. However, there was little more to learn about the wife, physically at least, other than she had a figure to draw out envy from many people and adoration from others. She liked the tight crotch on the catsuit that left little to the imagination about the folds of her sex, it moulded so tightly to her pussy. However, David was another matter. He had on a light grey suit that could only be an Armani©. It was tailored and so well cut. The cloth clung to his slim frame, with the partial erection in his pants framed by the expensive cloth. His white shirt was open at the neck by a few buttons, revealing a hint of blonde chest hair. His shoulders were quite square and wide, suggesting a swimmer. There was not an ounce of excess fat she realised and his neck had that width seen in people who work out. This was someone who kept himself in peak condition without excessive muscular bulk. He was without the veined look of Arnold Schwarzenegger but her fantasies imagined the incredible stamina David might have.