Aardvarks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fancies were disrupted by the sound of the old-fashioned bell, so incongruous now she had seen the 'Arabian Room'. There were voices, then laughter and Lucy who had greeted the guests re-entered with two more women; both wearing long fur coats. Their hostess left one standing waiting as she studiously unbuttoned the coat of the other. It was clear that Lucy was taking on her subservient role in a greater manner than with them. Alexa noticed it too, but then gasped when this taller of the two women was divested of her coat. She was almost naked! Her dress was a plain white, to her ankles but the material was diaphanous and underneath it was clear she had no panties or bra and her pussy was completely shaven. Only the crack of her cunt could be seen as a dark line, and her ample breasts offered large equally dark nipples stretched against the clinging fabric.

"Wow, you look stunning Yvette! Let me introduce you to Alexa and Zinah, our latest graduates to be invited to this exclusive group and of course to celebrate the launch of my new invention."

Yvette did not walk as much as glide across the room. She had a grace that was matchless. Only Alexa, Zinah thought, could walk with anything near that level of elegance in her gait. However, what had mesmerised her friend was the rhythmic swing of her breasts which had an animation to them that enticed and excited. Alexa was staring at them in the way she had stared at Zinah's shaven cunt that afternoon. When the hand was offered, it was Alexa who took it, feeling its warmth and the subtle caress of a thumb on the back of her hand as her eyes were penetrated by two green gems that stared equally warmly at her. The smile was radiant, a beacon of friendliness. Alexa was taken with her immediately, much to the delight of Zinah who had expected to be jealous of anyone paying attention to her friend but now found she was not. In fact the thought in her head was a very obscene image of Alexa lain back on one of the pillows with Yvette's smiling face buried deep in her friend's pussy as she (Zinah) caressed her lover's breasts.

"And this is Laure. She is French by background and if you have played the 'French Name Game' then you will be able to..."

"Don't tell me, I know this one," interrupted Zinah, trying not to sound too much of a know-all. "Tell me your first name and I'll tell you your age and social class, which is especially easy in France. Meet a Kevin, for example, and you are talking to a teenager from a working class back-ground. He would have been born in the early 1990s when Kevin was the top first name given to French boys. Meet a Laure, and she will probably be around 30 with parents in the upper professional classes. Laure was the top girl's name in this group from 1970-80. The French are suckers for following name fashions though the class divide where the lower orders followed the bourgeoisie are now being overturned by the influence of American TV, cinema and by world travel. So, let me see, are you about 34 Laure?"

Laure laughed, "Mai oui! I am 35. You know your French culture, no?"

"I spent a year there with my parents when they fled the Middle East. I was only a child then but grew to love the place. So where are you from?" Zinah asked, taking in the stunning blue frock of her new friend. The straps of the dress were lace, as was the whole of the bodice, over a straight skirt section that again was in a fine lace and whose hem must have stopped only an inch or two below her pussy line. She was surprised to see that Laure did not shave her armpits or cunt. The hairs were sprouting through the lace at the apex of her thighs, and when she gesticulated as she talked, so the dark bush of hair under each arm was readily on view. In contrast, her head was shaven, not just kept short. At her neck was a fine gold choker chain with a large ring attached. On her wrists were two chain bracelets with large rings and there were anklets in the same design that jingled as Laure approached and kissed her on both cheeks in the traditional French way.

A theme was developing here that left both Zinah and Alexa excited and yet anxious too. What were they letting themselves in for? It was one thing coming out to each other, but to then be thrust into a party by her mother, Zinah was unsure. However, Laure fascinated her as much as Yvette did Alexa. She felt her pussy lips swell, and her teats harden involuntarily. Even more so given that Laure did not let go but put her arm around Zinah and whispered, "I love your scent" which, given all she herself could smell was not Paul Smith's range but her own pussy, left her even more aroused.

"Da-a-arling," Laure called, in her heavy accent, "This woman is sooo beautiful, as is her friend. Who else eez coming this evening?"

"I have a few surprises up my sleeve, not least that the Dean of Faculty has agreed to join us in about an hour. We will need to all be on our best behaviour for that meeting, but I have found a way to manage her."

____________________________

David launched into an unprompted briefing for his guests on the Dean.

"Dean Marjorie Plumpton-Dyce is known as a severe woman, but is stunningly beautiful at over six feet tall in her stocking feet. She never wears flat heels you may notice, so towers at about 6'6" (two metres) in the amazing shoes she wears. For her estimated age of 39 she is the youngest Dean the College has ever had. She was born into the family of an Anglo-Swiss Chemical Manufacturing company and took over at the age of 24 when her parents and brothers were all killed in a terrorist incident. She had only just left Cambridge University (UK) with a first in Bio-Chemistry and was faced with the prospect of running a major player on the world chemicals stage. Within two years she had trebled its profit, increased its workforce and bought at least another four big players. Then she passed the daily control to her sister, Amelie, and took up the challenge of taking over the College as Dean whilst staying Chairperson for the Dyce Chemical Consortium which was not to be confused with HCI Dyce of Ogden, Utah (though rumour has it she does have her eye on buying them) or any of the other ones with similar names. Her agreement as Dean was to create the world's best centre of excellence in Bio-Chemistry. My work on RHT, and I don't wish to brag just share a fact, is seen as a major step in achieving that goal. So, there is a lot riding on the production of this new drug which will take place in her Munich and Birmingham (UK) plants."

"What about her husband, Alex, is he coming?" asked Laure, with a noticeable twinkle in her eye.

'What was that about?' Thought Zinah.

"Oh yes, the 'toy boy'."

"Toy boy?" Alexa and Zinah asked together.

"Where have you been for the past few years?" asked Yvette as she sipped delicately at a Daiquiri that had been mixed and strained into a glass by Lucy. "The Dean has a thing for young men with big cocks and proportionate brains. This one she has married but she is known to have a group of men who are all in their early 20's at her beck and call. All are scientists, all potential nerds but she sees that they are groomed by her personal coach who is a dab hand at training people in manners and social skills. This woman has her work cut out as I'm sure you can testify from the bright but socially inept you meet on your courses?"

"Her coach is coming tonight as well," said David, interrupting. "And may I introduce my dear neighbours, William and Joyce Bentall. They have lived in this area since they were childhood sweethearts so can tell you everything there is to know about the growth of the campus. William is in Fine Arts dealing and Joyce is a housewife with more charity roles than I have degrees and that is going some."

They were in their early 50's. Mrs Bentall looked embarrassed and slightly awkward, smiling weakly, especially when the two other women met them and she noticed their obvious lack of underwear. She herself was dressed in a rather plain, but attractive floral pattern dress that emphasised her voluptuous figure. Her breasts were heavy and clearly supported by a cantilever device of epic proportions. Bra design was a blessing in its science. Her shoes were black, simple and with a small heel. This was a woman who dressed smartly but functionally, trying to hide a body that was at one sexy and surprisingly young looking for her age. She had no wrinkles on her face bar little laughter lines to her eyes and no veins on her legs. Those eyes were beautiful if revealed but were currently hidden behind some badly chosen dark framed glasses.

Her husband was also simply dressed. He was kitted in a plain black suit that could have come from Marks and Spencer's or the like. His tie was the only bit of colour and if anything a little bright given the funereal nature of his other clothing. Shoes were polished like a military man, which as Alexa judged from his bearing was probably what he had been. He stood tall and proud, though the redness of his neck and face suggested there might be a stiffness of character that had more to do with the women than his army training.

"Please feel free to loosen your tie William. You look a little hot," David said, with obvious amusement in his eyes. "I am so glad the two of you could come and share my triumph. It will be such good news for the town and the College."

Lucy offered them two of her special cocktails, and continued to serve as more guests arrived until as Zinah and Alexa had guessed there would be nine full alcoves. There were all shapes, all sizes but it was noticeable that there were nine married couples who seemed to have mellowed into routine relationships with each other. For example, all had separate careers or one or the other was a houseparent and one referenced 'the kids' while the other referenced 'work meetings and travel'.

As Alexa, Zinah and the other three pairs of guests (same sex friends) talked to the arriving guests, they sensed the ordinariness of these people. They were bright, all between early 50's and late 30's. None of the women were ugly but all of them wearing clothes that hid rather than flattered or showed off their bodies and their men-folk were dull in their attire if not in conversation. No, by contrast most of the men had quite witty repartee, often peppered with ribald comments and double entendre that could raise a laugh from everyone other than their own partners. The light had gone out by the look of it and Zinah in particular felt like doing something radical to get their libidos kicked back into gear, especially the women. It was clear the men wanted to break out such was the lexical leakage of daring stories and strained sexual swear words, but permission was clearly not granted by 'the opposition'.

Suddenly there was a clap of hands and David announced, "Friends, you have all been invited here to celebrate the release of my new product for Dyce Chemicals , RHT or Relaxant Hormone Therapy which has been specifically developed for a demographic group of 30 to 50 year olds in particular. This is the group that is at its most stressed out, with children and work taking the F out of their relationships. You may say there is no F in relationship and you are right, 'Most of you have no effing relationships!" He laughed at his joke, receiving a polite titter from some, though more sullen nods of agreement then anything. He continued. "This product kick-starts the brain to feel and to respond to love and emotion. It is Viagra for the interpersonal and I cannot think of a nicer group of people to share in its launch and see it on the road to success."

He gestured to the alcoves, ushering any couples still standing to their designated areas. Then in a most dramatic way he called for silence and spoke, "In front of you is a DVD that is preset to play. It shows you what my research has been about and the results of the new drug. On the table next to the individual players, which are to enable the less bold to feel comfortable viewing by themselves, are free samples of the drugs. They have been tested rigorously and no side effects have been found, bar some exhaustion but that is a positive side effect and not of the drug. So please," he gestured, "View and sample if you so wish. Could each single guest please find a third space in each alcove, please? Thank you, now begin."

Zinah sat with the Bentalls who looked positively glum at the mention of sex and the implication that this was a drug that helped that 'nasty side' of their relationship as Joyce called it. It was a long time since she had enjoyed fucking, she thought, anxious about what ideas the DVD might give her husband. Now William was on and off quicker than a rabbit in season, but that was of her making as she saw it as a wife's duty not pleasure. He was thinking that if there were any naked women on it he would be unable to stand for the erection he could get at the slightest glimpse of thigh or breast he was that deprived. However, being English gentlefolk they sat obediently, no matter how embarrassed, and put on their earphones before each pressed play.

The first part was a lecture on relationships and the parts of the brain stimulated and used according to the type, from anger through to when the couples felt sexy. Then there was a lengthy explanation of why with constant battering by modern society's materialistic demands and work patterns, couples' areas of the brain associated with positive relationships broke down or deteriorated. Synaptic transmission between areas ceased or misfired. It was interesting but Zinah was about ready to switch off when suddenly a naked man and woman appeared on screen. 'Good God,' she said to herself, 'It's David and Lucy!' She smiled, seeing his cock so long and thick yet still not erect and his wife's body so slim and beautiful. She had nipple rings and a clitoral piercing, just like her mother had had done. His cock had a Prince Albert. She had to rewind to hear the commentary again she was so distracted. She noticed Joyce had done the same, but William had carried on. David was speaking again...

"Despite the use of clitoral and penile piercings to try and enliven our marriage, there was a definite loss of mutual libido which sapped away at the fulfilment of a loving relationship. Looking at that famous triangle of features that are needed to create true love - on the one side commitment, on the other passion and on the third intimacy - this marriage had commitment and intimacy (even going to the extent of genital pain to try to gain love) but without passion. In others, the sides missing were intimacy or commitment. However, all couples involved in the study that we did before examining the bio-chemical causes reported they did not want to form relationships again with new partners, they wanted to have back the old sparkle in their existing ones. So, we started to look deeper at 'why' the relationships were breaking down and it was not the kids who were the main cause, it was lack of sexual energy that we found was located in a primitive and previously hidden location of the brain. That led in a nutshell to us identifying a drug that could re-stimulate the zone, permanently. 'Yes, permanently'," the DVD repeated, anticipating the intrigued and sometimes jaw dropping incredulity of his audience. "All the couples used were in the same situation, or worse, than us. Watch them under laboratory conditions."

Emotionally stirring music filled the ears, as couples took a tablet each and retired to their bedroom suites under the watchful eye of the cameras. At first, nothing seemed to happen, but then a woman began to shift in her chair, stroking the back of her neck. She was looking at her husband in a different way to the disinterested one before. Then her fingers began to play with her blouse, but rather than some clichéd sex film where suddenly all her clothes came off the drug had an effect more akin to sodium pentothal. She began to tell the truth about how she was feeling as follows...

"Honey," she said in her sugary Texan drawl, "I am feeling so horny. My pussy feels so on fire that I want your dick juice to cool it. Could you do that for me honey?"

His reaction was startling. It was clear the drug was taking longer to work on him, but it did not stop him reacting with a look of sheer lust.

"Take off your clothes," he ordered, turning from the mild-mannered man who looked more like a submissive than a dominant male.

"Oh, YES, honey I will," and she looked up at the camera, winked and literally tore the buttons off her blouse.

Zinah giggled, looking around furtively at the other observers, but noticing they were too wrapped up in watching to care about her indiscretions. Then she realised her pussy was wet again and her legs were less than discretely opened, and she felt so horny.

And so too was the woman on screen, whose clothing was nothing but a discarded heap on the floor and her husband's thick black cock was only inches from her wide open thighs. She was leaning back, waiting for some 'black on white' that she had not had (they found out later) in eight long years; bar the janitor at the school who had poked her on his last day after her primary teaching classes. She had attended bible school to assuage the guilt ever since but all that did was sap her libido. That image of fucking the janitor she was to confess spurred her on as her husband plunged into her, apparently without any of the drug as he had been given a placebo treatment. Her nice little breasts jiggled and wiggled, her mouth screamed obscenities as she demanded he go harder and harder, and then she let burst with an ear-piercing squeal of absolute, unadulterated delight.

Alexa looked round from her alcove with its suppressed couple of 30 year olds. They told her they had been together since school and into college but now had only their jobs and a modicum of time for intimacy which was usually overtaken by tiredness. Both had the most beautiful eyes and she suspected bodies under the rather tired clothing that matched their tired sighs of resignation, but both watched the film avidly, occasionally touching each others' hands as if in reassurance and clear affection whatever their work life was doing to them. She looked over their shoulders to see that they had replayed a scene where the sex therapist, Lucy apparently, had entered the subjects' bedroom-cum-research area and Ellie, the wife, had spontaneously invited her to join them. It transpired afterwards that only the husband had been given the drug, but its power was such that he was able to influence her to 'follow her fantasies'. She, just like the man Zinah had watched, believed that they were taking the drug. A commentary, after a very graphic 69 scene where Ellie was licked and licked by Lucy to numerous orgasms while her husband took turns in fucking their upturned arses, stated that the researchers were concerned that there was so strong a placebo effect because subjects knew they were part of a 'sex experiment'. So, the next films were of volunteers who were told they would be put on a list for the treatment but to not expect it to start for 6 months. In the meantime they were to carry on as normal and just take some vitamin tablets for a few weeks as prescribed to ensure they were healthy. Half were given the RHT, half a sugar pill. None of the ones on the sugar pill reported any changes in libido or loving behaviour, but the other group had changed ';wildly, reporting sexual intercourse nightly, with some (welcome) fatigue. Two had split up out of the 100 tested but were now in same-sex relationships and the treatment had allowed them to be honest and fulfilled. At least 80% of the group had sought out advanced sexual play, including BDSM and group sex. This included two couples who had considered themselves so religious that they would 'never indulge in such sordid acts', yet under interview proudly announced they were now swinging together. They had not stopped praying, only their neighbours on the same programme fucked them after church every Sunday and sodomy was no longer viewed as a sin.