Aardvarks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All this information was interspersed with stronger and stronger images of copulation, flagellation, bondage and numerous sex practices, and not one couple had left. On the contrary, Alexa noticed quite a few sitting closer and closer together, their single guests isolated from them, with the exception of Laure who was sat between a tall man in his 40's and his adorable wife who was ten years his junior at least. She had her hands on both their knees and was surreptitiously rubbing her legs up and down theirs. Her dress was around her waist and she was making no effort to pull it down. Alexa could only guess at the sweet aroma. The woman's eyes kept flicking from the screen to Laure's crotch as did the man's and occasionally their gaze met as they looked up. What had been a scowl had become a radiant smile on both their faces. She knew Laure was doing a fine job teasing them, eventually chiding them to look at the screen whilst at the same time ensuring her pussy was on full view. The way the woman kept stroking her hand down her not insubstantial breasts and he shuffled and adjusted his trousers suggested these two might not need RHT. Alexa found she was smiling too, and then surprised herself by slowly lifting her own skirt higher, making out it was not comfy on the thick cushions they were perched on whilst ensuring her charges got to see more of her than perhaps they had expected. She felt the gush of liquid lubricate her pussy lips and drip back towards her anus as her bare arse slid over the cool silks. Intense images filled her perverted brain, but were matched by a scene that drew her little party back to the screens.

David was at the centre of an orgy. All the couples they had seen in the previous clips were now in the centre of a room that looked exactly like this one, until Alexa and Zinah both realised it WAS the same room. Their host was fucking the largest woman, his hands grasping at her wobbling flesh as her tiny husband was sucked off by her and in turn was having his anus rimmed by another man! Gender seemed irrelevant to the group. They were mounting and toying with whoever was near; screaming in pleasure or pain according to taste. Cum soaked everywhere and everything. Alexa could imagine the strong perfume of the men's jism and the subtler bouquet of the women, but she did not feel so envious when a small hand slid between her legs; wasting no time to touch and invade her bare pussy.

"Oh yes!" she heard herself say, then realised the woman had grown impatient and taken one of the free tablets at the table. Others seemed to have done the same. That human eagerness had taken hold, especially she noted for the women, not the men.

"I'm Isobel, please, touch me," the petite woman pleaded, releasing an ample breast from behind a very plain blouse.

"I'm Alexa," she replied, her hand cupping the offered boob that overflowed a simple, very ordinary brassiere but was so large in her hand and had a silky texture. "Ohhhh, yes finger my clitty. I love that!"

Isobel had nails like talons that scratched and teased Alexa's cunt lips and her clitty which was fully engorged. She did not mind having Isobel's husband watch, especially when on a nod and a knowing wink from his wife he joined in, pulling Alexa's blouse off without even bothering to unbutton it then zipping down her skirt and making Isobel momentarily lose contact whilst he slid it off her long legs. But soon the hand was back, teasing, fucking with its long sharp nails and Alexa was loving it. His strong hands were on her breasts, kneading the large globes. It was so erotic she came fast and furious, screaming at the top of her lungs for Isobel not to stop and for the man to "hurt my teats..yes, yes...oh, oh, what is your name my gorgeous man?"

"I'm Dean Charles, of Berkston University, Ohio but forget that, you can call me 'Sir' today and the slut there can call me 'Master'."

Alexa saw a tear form in her female lover's eye, she moved to kiss her when the woman said, "I can only kiss you if Master allows me. You see, this wonderful drug has brought him back to me!"

Dean Charles laughed. "You stupid slut I have not taken it yet. It is you who has been the repressed little wifey. Now give your guest a kiss and fuck her harder in the cunt."

"Oh yes Master!"

And the diminutive Isobel was stripping off as well as kissing Alexa hard and deep, seemingly aroused even more by the harsh words of her 'Master'. Soon she was naked, with Alexa able to sneak a glance at a jet black mons with copious hair between her legs. It was just like she had been until depilated by Zinah, but she was surprised to see plenty of little nipple hairs (that was why her tit felt silky she realised) and a vast bush under the armpits. This woman had more hair than some men, but seemed not to care. She shared similarities with Laure.

"Master always liked me this way until...until..." she stopped, visibly upset.

"...Until I caught her fucking my best friend with his dick rubbing along her hairy pit. I did not mind," the Master said, while pinching Alexa's right nipple viciously, causing her to sigh with the pleasure and pain, "But then she broke the rules, she fell in love with him. She has never been good at telling 'making love' from sheer 'fucking', have you slut?"

"No Master," she said, bowing to him and plunging her fingers deep into Alexa making her gasp with shock and joy as the pain of the nipple torture melded again with the pleasure. It's hard holding a conversation when all you need is a good rogering. Fingers were fine for her, but the Master had yet to show his weapon, and judging from the bulge in his trousers it was going to be a monster. However, an announcement was made while simultaneously their screens went blank, much to the disappointment of Alexa and the vast majority around the room.

"If you have not done so already, I would ask that everyone takes their RHT tablet immediately. I have been informed that Dean Marjorie Plumpton-Dyce is about to arrive. Please make yourselves as presentable as you wish, but no ties please William?"

There was immediate nervous laughter around them, not least from him, but also the air was filled with a strong smell that blended perfumes and the juices of the guests. Zinah was concerned that the Dean might for all her personal hedonism complain and chastise David and his wife. The silence that descended on the room suggested others were similarly occupied in their thoughts, so when the Dean was ushered down the stairs after everyone had had their tablet Zinah spontaneously encouraged everyone to clap. She (the Dean that is) seemed to dominate the Arabian space, her tall figure towering over Lucy who was still dressed as before, making no compromises for her distinguished guest.

"Welcome, Dean Marjorie," David said in deep, warm tones. "I trust you have watched the DVD en route and had your sample of the tablets as requested?"

"Oh, yes!" she replied, her hands smoothing in the most sensual gesture over the top of her breasts that were encased in a simple white blouse that hid what Alexa could only imagine were magnificently firm breasts. This woman was not only tall but she was strong, with not an ounce of wasted fat. She had heard rumours that she worked out every day at the College gym and those rumours were not wrong. A quick glance at her entourage suggested that figure had been put to good use en route. Her husband was the complete stereotypical Adonis, with piercing blue eyes, square jaw, wide shoulders and hands that looked like they could squeeze a woman to submission. Her personal coach was not classically beautiful but she had a stunning figure, shrouded from head to toe in a shiny black leather catsuit. It was cut just like Lucy's latex one; even down to the zips placed strategically for access or revelation.

"Welcome Shanta," David warmly greeted the coach, holding her offered hand in his for just a moment longer than an indication of politeness. No, these two had been intimate, Zinah was sure. She felt a curious pang of jealousy. Then her eyes opened in shock as this tall Indian woman, her skin dark like the women of Kerala stood proudly as Dean Marjorie proceeded to unzip the long opening across her breasts. As the teeth of the zip parted, so the ample chocolaty skin of her bosom squeezed its way out from its bondage until her tits burst into view. Her nipples were hard and pierced with diamond encrusted studs that sparkled, adding to the eroticism.

"Now suckle on her David, and you," she said, pointing at the still open-mouthed Zinah, "You take the other tit and suck while I go find out what this charming looking man is like."

She was looking at William Bentall. Zinah could understand why. He might be in his 50's but he was handsome in a rugged sort of way and so big between the legs that his trousers were failing to hide a huge erection. His wife was practically pushing him forward as Dean Marjorie advanced from the other end of the room. Zinah noticed his face. He appeared to have taken the drug and it was clearly working as there was no sign of puzzlement only blatant lust for whatever might be on offer.

Marjorie had her hand on his crotch without a bye or leave, tracing his hard manhood through his trousers and sighing audibly as she realised what a monster he had. Her long fingers seemed to be following the veins of his cock, reading him like Braille. Her tongue was out, licking her lips in a gesture so blatantly erotic. Alexa watched, feeling a flood of wetness to her already drenched pussy that Isobel had left hungry and unfulfilled. The Dean's fingers concentrated on the head of his dick which was clearly enormous judging from the spread of her fingers. She was over at the Dean's side in a trice, naked and eager to help this beautiful woman free the monster from its lair.

"Hello, I am Alexa," she said in a partial whisper, "Can I help you play?"

"Why of course, darling, just unzip his cock and strip him for me," she purred, releasing his hardness from her grip and moving closer to lift one of Alexa's large breasts in her hand. "Mmmm, you are a big girl."

Alexa moaned as Dean Marjorie's fingers squeezed and toyed with her achingly erect teat, increasing her pincer-like grip as William was released from his straining trousers. Both of them gasped as the monster came into view. It was enormous, being at least 12" long and with a girth that seemed as big. They knew it would be like being fisted; not that Alexa had ever tried that but she could imagine the stretch of her cunt and found she was desperately hungry to feel her sex lips opened so wide.

William was no longer silent. He groaned as both women sank to their knees, lapping their tongues in unison along his aching cock. His wife, Joyce, was behind him. She had taken over from Alexa who had forgotten to complete her job she was so eager to taste him. Joyce's hands were busy removing his clothing and her language was not that of the shy, almost prissy but buxom woman who had entered this room. No, she was saying things that would arouse everyone around them not only him.

"Yes honey, that lovely big cock of yours is going to get a good sucking...all that sweet and sour cum will be flowing over the pretty little mouths that I'd love to have licking at my cunt," she said excitedly, as her fingers quickly ripped his shirt from his back letting buttons fly in all direction without a care in the world. "And later I am going to sit on your face and do all the things I have denied you for so long because I was so shy about demanding what I needed. I'm sorry hun, but I want to make up for lost time and get lots of cocks in my cunt and arse, and lick lots of cunts too. Are you ok with that?"

She was panting, her chest heaving behind its cantilevered prison. It was as if her dress and everything else she was wearing were getting too uncomfortable for her. That voluptuous body was itching to get out of its clothes and the Master saw it. Yes, Dean Charles had pulled his slut of a wife over to the scene and whispered in Isobel's ear. This hairy woman, also naked after playing with Alexa, reached for the tab of Joyce's zip and slowly pulled it down to just below her arse. However, she did not fully remove it. No, she slid her hands inside and hugged the larger woman around the waist, letting her hand slip down into the large functional panties that dripped with arousal. There was a copious bush of hair which she knew her husband would love cumming on.

"Mmmm," Isobel said, "Master will love your bush."

Joyce's panting increased to such rapid breathing Alexa was worried the older woman would hyperventilate and pass out. 'She needs freeing from those fucking awful clothes' she said to herself. And, as if on cue, Isobel whispered, "I'm going to leave your gorgeous wet cunt a moment and undo this crazy bra. Those enormous tits need to be swinging free don't you think?"

"Oh, p-l-e-a-s-e, yes please...er..I don't remember your...ohhhh"

Isobel had struggled with a dozen hooks and eyes, but that 'ohhhh' coincided with the sudden release of Joyce's magnificent tits from their prison. It was like twin towers toppling, with the mammoth globes lying heavy between herself and her naked husband's back. Isobel's hands intervened to cup the stiff teats that jutted from the tip of each tit. This was such a new experience for both of them and there was a simultaneous groan of pleasure, with one wanting to suckle, the other to be sucked.

The Master pulled Isobel away, cleverly denying her too much pleasure. He had stripped off all his clothes now and was standing naked and stiff. Had Alexa been able to see, she would have confirmed that he too was enormous, almost the same size as William Bentall but uncircumcised. He pulled Joyce around, making her join their scene and leave her husband to the two women.

"Strip!" he ordered, his voice firm and dominant.

"Oh, good," Joyce replied breathlessly, clutching the shoulders of her floral dress and pulling it forward and off her body until it lay in a cluster at her feet. She stood in a plain white (and undone) bra that hardly covering her large milky white tits. They hung slightly down, but were surprisingly firm given her age and their size. Over her simple white Sloggis© that were almost transparent around her sopping pussy was a white suspender belt with sheer black stockings attached by long suspenders.

"Leave the suspenders on!" he snapped as she tried to unclip one. "Just take that fucking horrible bra off and those pants."

Whether the drug or not, Joyce seemed to obey without argument and did not seem at all bothered by his insults. "Yes Master," she replied quietly, then flung her bra away as if it was on fire, dropped her panties and kicked them to the same place the brassiere had gone.

There was a sharp intake of breath and not just from Isobel and the Master. No, others who were still spectators to this scene were standing or sitting naked as if ready and awaiting an invitation from the three groups in the middle to join them. However, whilst waiting plenty of hands and mouths were roaming as patience did not extend to not experiencing any sexual pleasure whatsoever. Their attention was split between their own pleasure and seeing the antics of the main protagonists, with a good deal of interest in Joyce.

Mrs Bentall had a huge bush of dark hair between her legs that extended high up to her navel and lay thick around her anus. Her armpits, like Isobel's, were a mass of curling black pubic hairs. Her breasts, so white from lack of sun, were lightly veined but with massive saucer-like areolae topped by long, thick teats.

Alexa and the Dean were concentrating their lapping at the eye of William's cock. Their tongues played sword fights and their hands were roaming each other as much as they were toying with the older man's ball sack which hung so heavily between his solid, surprisingly muscular thighs. Neither was ready for the sudden jet of cum that sped out from their man. Quickly they were having to lap it up, unable to contain it as it splattered their faces in endless streams. 'Was this a side effect of the drugs?' Alexa and the Dean simultaneously thought, 'What fun!'

Alexa knew that when her boyfriend had coated her he produced nowhere near as much as this man. William was pumping and pumping it out. Jets of the glutinous substance coated them, dribbling from their faces and made a pool on the floor. They could hear him moaning so loudly above them that just like Alexa had worried about Joyce, she wondered if he could take the strain of being spent in this way by the drugs. There was no need to worry, because even when she dared herself to place her mouth wide over his enormous cock head and have her face fucked he was still able to keep going, jetting admittedly diminishing but still enormous gobules of cum; unable almost to stop the draining of his balls.

All around there was fucking and sucking, even some spanking, going on. Inhibitions did not exist, and it was clear from the loud comments that echoed in this Asian chamber that people were letting reign to their fantasies and secret wishes with no objections from their spouses. Alexa, Zinah, Shanta, Dean Marjorie and her husband, Laure and Yvette joined the various acts as needed; never ceasing to have a companion to lick or be licked, suck or be sucked, fuck or be fucked. When no couple wanted them they had each other. It was a night like no other the flatmates had ever known.

_________________________

It was some ten hours later that the orgy came to an end. This was not because they were too exhausted to continue but rather due to the spontaneous need of the previously frigid couples to go home and celebrate their new-found sexuality alone. Their host and hostess had disappeared to another area of the house and it was left to Zinah and Elexa, on request from David, to reunite everyone with their clothes and ring for taxis where necessary. This was just before he took his wife away on all fours, attached to a chain like an obedient dog.

"Goodbye Dean Marjorie," Alexa had said to the Dean as she and her entourage left, "I hope I see more of you in the term."

"Oh you will," was the loaded reply, "And I hope to taste that ripe cunt again while you lie bent over my desk."

They kissed, deeply, with hands straying to tease each other's sore nipples and cunt, and then she was gone. Alexa's pussy dribbled with the thought of what changes were ahead at College.

Likewise, Zinah had kissed Alex, the Dean's husband, hard on the lips. He had not only looked like Adonis, with piercing blue eyes, square jaw, wide shoulders and those strong hands, but he had been a skilled lover. Zinah had learned to submit to him, especially when he had taken from the box of toys provided by Lucy a pair of handcuffs and put her arms behind her back. She had found herself on her knees, head buried in the pussy of Shanta, arse high in the air. She had automatically opened her thighs wide to invite him to fuck her, hoping he would be hard and fill her. He did not disappoint with a cock that was huge and thick, parting her cunt lips in one massive thrust that made her gasp into the coach's soaking slit. As if in rhythm with him, her tongue stabbed as hard and deep as she could, tasting the wonderful essence and feeling the soft but bloated walls of the Indian's sex. So, as she kissed him one last time before he left with his wife, Zinah recalled in a flash the pleasure he had given her, smiling with joy and lustful thoughts for more times shared ahead.

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear, as her hand gently grasped the front of his trousers feeling the seemingly never-soft cock between his legs.

"No, thank you," he replied loudly, "I hope Marjorie will permit me to fuck you hard in her presence again; perhaps whilst over her desk next to your friend?"