Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This should mean I can eventually move things along to our first strapon fuck, he thought, not worrying about the grin on his face that the thought produced. Felicia would appreciate the smile as recognition that what they'd just done felt great to him.

With her still leaning over him, it was easy to reach up and tug on her nipples. "How 'bout I suck your clit and you hump my face until you come?"

"Mindreader!"

Happy to slide down from the chair and get on his knees in front of her, Aaron wrapped his arms around the backs of Felicia's thighs and pulled her sweet pussy to his face. He burrowed into her slick folds and quickly found her hard clit, the hood already retracted in her arousal. Sealing his lips around the pink, pearly nub, he began slow swirls around it with his tongue.

"Yeah, that's it, baby — eat me good, make me come hard on your face," she purred, spreading her feet just a little to get into perfect position to allow for a long, slow, comfortable masturbation session using the best toys possible in the absence of Aaron's rigid cock: his eager mouth, lips, face, and fingers. She placed her hands on the back of his head and drew him even tighter against her crotch, humping herself into him, seeking the intense release she was desperate to experience.

Releasing her clit, Aaron slipped his tongue as deep inside Felicia's pussy as he could get it. Immediately rewarded with the ample juices of her arousal, he lapped up the liquid there before returning to her clit.

"Shit, baby, oh, god, oh, god," she panted, already on the edge as a result of her initial erotic invasion of Aaron's asshole and now even closer as he continued working magic with his talented tongue.

God, I could spin you around, pull apart your pretty cheeks and bury my tongue inside your asshole, baby, Aaron thought, the notion sending some of the blood back toward his dangling cock. He knew it was too soon, though.

Eventually . . .

He settled for sliding two fingers into her sopping wet pussy, arching the fingertips toward him to plant them against her G-spot, and then applied gentle, short, stroking motions against the spongy tissue as he pressed his tongue hard against the side of her clit and held it there, abandoning his oral ministrations solely to tight contact in order to let Felicia squirm against him in the manner that was best for her to take advantage of simultaneous clit and G-spot stimulation.

It took only a few seconds.

"Oh, sh-i-i-i-i-t!" she yelled, drawing in a huge breath as her body shook and warm, shooting sensations coursed between her nipples and her clit. Felicia's pussy contracted rhythmically around Aaron's fingers. Had his mouth not been plastered tight to her crotch, he would have smiled broadly at triggering this glorious orgasm.

Feeling my orgasm from inside me was exciting, baby? Aaron thought. Felicia, I hope it's as exciting as feeling your contractions around my fingers right now!

She shuddered for several seconds, Aaron slipping his fingers from her pussy and drawing his mouth away from her clit so he could encircle her with his arms and pull her close against him as the final tremors of her intense climax finally began to subside.

Felicia dropped her hands to his head and stroked his hair, silent as she savored the physical and emotional intimacy. "Damn but that wiped me completely out," she said, literally exhausted from the effect the orgasm had on her.

Aaron rose from his knees and embraced her tightly.

"I guess both of like to feel the contractions inside the other's body when there's an orgasm involved," he said softly as he smiled and looked into her eyes.

She kissed him deeply, then tugged him behind her into bed where they immediately snuggled into an exhausted, satisfied post-coital nap.

* * *

The next month was as good as Aaron could have imagined for any trip down a path that would eventually have the two of them engaged in the act he was so desperate to share with Felicia. They continued to enjoy the soap, the lube, her explorations of the snug confines of his anus, both when his cock was inside her mouth and when it was inside her pussy.

That first time when Felicia had slipped her finger up his ass while he was on top of her, his stiff dick pistoning in and out of her pussy, was mind-blowing.

"Now, THAT'S what I was talking about getting from you, babe," she had said. "Remember? When we were about to try the new lube for the first time? I said I wanted to give you as intense a climax as you had that night in the shower, but that I wanted it when your cock was inside my pussy."

Aaron was still catching his breath as he lay on top of her, his cock slowly softening after the incredible orgasm she had given him when she slipped her finger inside his ass while he was fucking her. "Yeah, I remember," he said, smiling as he raised on his forearms above her to look into her eyes. "Was this what you wanted?"

"And more," she said, rolling to the side as he slipped from her wet pussy. "But I wonder, Aaron," Felicia said over her shoulder as she scooted to the side of the bed and then got up to go into the bathroom, "what kind of sex can we have on our honeymoon to make it special? I mean, what can top this?"

The big grin on Aaron's face was something Felicia didn't see.

He knew what it would be. Not the first night. The first night he would make love to his bride in the ways they both loved — him taking her, entering her, enclosing her in strong arms and tight hugs as she surrendered to accept his male lust and desire for her.

But later, maybe the next night, he would surrender to her, let her take the role of the one with the stiff cock. He would show her how much he loves her with his trust and his vulnerability and his soothing reassurances that he wants her to experience the physical and emotional satisfaction of entering him, fucking him, bringing herself to climax with the thrusts he will accept gladly.

He would derive his own intense satisfaction as much from bringing her to orgasm in this way as from the enjoyment he would get from feeling the shaft of her strapon sliding in and out of his ass.

The wedding was four months away. He told himself he could wait in pleasurable anticipation, planning, making arrangements, ensuring the perfection of the moment when it arrived.

Two months later Aaron discovered the instructions to the secret of the 15-minute female orgasm, and he knew that the first night of their honeymoon was going to be just as memorable as the second. Further, her intense pleasure — so eagerly provided at his hands solely because he wanted to give her an amazing orgasm — would have no strings attached, but he knew that Felicia would be so pleased and so blissed out that she would be eager to do anything to return the favor.

There was a guilty feeling that came with being so diabolical. The erotic allure of seeing Felicia sporting a strapon erection, stroking lube on it in preparation for sliding it up his ass and fucking him, was far too powerful a stimulus, though, and Aaron rationalized things to his satisfaction.

After all, the result would be explosive orgasms for both of them.

First, he planned for all the toys Felicia would need to strap in and fuck him. Packing them in their honeymoon luggage would be way too complicated, and the risk of her discovering them before his careful, timed introduction that second night in their suite at the island hotel where they would be staying would be too great. Worse, a random baggage inspection at the airport would be catastrophic.

No, a call to the hotel to arrange for receipt of a package shipped there to be held for his pick-up upon arrival would be perfect. The clerk would let them know that it was waiting for him when they checked in, and Felicia would be intrigued.

"A little present for you on our honeymoon," he would say, a mysterious tone in his voice. "It's for tomorrow night, though, so you'll have to wait."

She would be delighted!

Aaron would select the gift-wrapping option for the feeldoe dildo and the harness. The message on the gift card that would accompany his offering to his bride would have to be clever enough that personnel at the mail-order sextoy company would not balk at printing it. But he wanted the message to be memorable, something that she would always associate with making love for the first time by penetrating him and feeling the other end of the dildo work its magic against her G-spot. The note had to promise something when she read it, then make sense in its true meaning after she took him for the first time.

It took a month's worth of tinkering to get the wording just right and still fit within sextoy vendor's 240-character limit for gift cards:

'Surrendering to your love thrills me, & I offer my love in return. The ring, the vows, & my promise to hold you in my heart forever come with our wedding and our shared future, but this gift represents how much I treasure your pleasure and how eager I am to create it. All my love forever, Aaron.'

Lubricant for that special night would not be a problem — they were now regular users of the lube that was such a fortunate find at the natural foods grocer. It was a normal part of their sexplay now, and they'd have plenty of it with them, as always. Aaron knew it would be perfect as Felicia used it first on his anus and then on the shaft of her dildo as she prepared to take him.

But the first night of their honeymoon would be memorable, as well.

He would give Felicia her first 15-minute orgasm.

While browsing in his favorite bookstore a few weeks after Felicia discovered the sublime sensations of his contractions around her finger as he came, Aaron picked up a thick book with an intriguing title that included the words, "Incredible Sex," and which was written by the same author who'd previously written a book touting the possibilities of only working four hours per week. His curiosity piqued, he turned to the section about sex and found that the author had, in effect, hacked the female orgasm — he had gone straight to the experts to find out the sure-fire approach that would most reliably create the desired results.

And what he found there was not anything he had ever done with Felicia.

Aaron quickly added a blindfold to his mental list of toys for their honeymoon. (It would be easy — he still had a pair of the blindfolds the airlines give out upon request.) That blindfold would work perfectly as suggested by the book's author: Felicia would be blindfolded to help her concentrate only upon the sensations Aaron would be creating.

The book's instructions and drawings clearly explained the activity in which the man positions himself in order to spend 15 minutes tantalizing the woman's clit with precise, short strokes on a particular spot, his touch so light as to be almost no contact at all. It was something Aaron had never heard of, but the testimonials and the research behind the technique convinced him he could orchestrate the most intense orgasm Felicia had ever experienced.

It would be absolutely perfect. The technique's requirement that the 15 minutes are to be devoted to nothing but the woman experiencing pleasure — even to the point of prohibitions against the woman doing anything to the man — would mean that Felicia would be overwhelmed with his intense desire to give her pleasure.

That realization on her part, that acceptance that he would do anything to give her sexual pleasure, would help ensure his ability to convince her to strap into the dildo and use it to fuck him. How could she not want to return the favor? Then, seeing how much it aroused him, seeing how much he loved and trusted her to be vulnerable enough to open up for her, hearing him tell her how exciting it would be for both of them with her in control of the dildo as she penetrated him, she would surely relax and let any hesitations slip away as she began to realize how very nice the act could make her feel, too.

Am I setting all this up just to get my own pleasure? he wondered, bouts of guilt returning only to be tamped down repeatedly. His love for Felicia, though, his true desire to take her to sexual heights she had never known simply because he wanted her to feel good, helped ease his conscience.

But it did nothing to ease the frustration of knowing their wedding wouldn't happen for weeks. Waiting that long to experience all of this — the intense orgasm he would give Felicia the first honeymoon night, the intense orgasm she would give him the second night as she learned to fuck him in the ass with the strapon wedding gift he would present to her — the anticipation and his horniness to live out both nights of the honeymoon made the wait brutal to endure.

He coped with a strategy that provided temporary relief. It involved the butt plug he'd purchased after Kelly introduced him to the exquisite sensations that come with opening, receiving, and surrendering all resistance while savoring the sweet nudge against that special spot. The uniquely arousing mind-trip of accepting her penetration and the fullness it created meant Aaron knew the instant Kelly left his apartment after administering his first ass-screwing that he would find a way to recreate on his own as much of this sublime delight as possible.

Yes, it was second best to taking the business end of a strapon as wielded by a knowledgeable woman practiced in the art of man-fucking, but a self-created way to mimic as much of the experience as he could added immensely to his existing repertoire of masturbatory techniques.

So it was only a matter of days after Kelly left that Aaron made his purchase. He quickly discovered that setting the plug on a small wooden stool of perfect height and securing it in place by using the suction cup bottom of the toy as it was designed to be used allowed him to straddle and kneel, then lower himself in a deliciously slow movement that drove the thoroughly lubricated plug into his asshole. The cone-shaped toy opened him wider with each inch of penetration, causing wonderful feelings until the widest part slid beyond his pucker, and he settled into a satisfying impalement, his asshole closing around the narrow stem of the plug.

It took a few sessions to reach the point of opening up enough to accept the full girth of the plug, but he planned it that way. Way back when he ordered the plug, he chose a size that he guessed was the same diameter at the bottom of the cone as the slender shaft of Kelly's strapon.

His cock was rock hard in anticipation of the sexual thrill he knew was coming every time the rounded end of his sex toy made contact with his anus whenever he masturbated in this fashion. Controlling his descent as he savored the sensation of being opened slowly as the girth of the cone increased, Aaron would begin gliding his lubricated fist up and down the length of his erect cock.

After teasing himself by raising and lowering, each time going farther down to take more of the toy inside and open his asshole wider to accept the invasion, he would switch on the vibrations that instantly created such satisfaction inside his snug canal. A rocking motion brought the butt plug in contact with his prostate, and the shivers he experienced as a result were divine. The suction cup on the bottom of the plug kept everything in place when he withdrew, and he then enjoyed another penetration as he took every inch inside.

The little stool found a spot in the corner of their shared master closet when he and Felicia moved in together. Aaron quickly found a way to make it serve a purpose: one suitcase sitting on top when not in use, and his running shoes underneath.

It was fast and easy to move the suitcase and pull the stool out for its special purpose. Doing so during times when Felicia was away and he could masturbate with the butt plug deep inside his asshole was easy, and he'd found a perfect hiding place for the plug as part of the move-in.

The whole deception was not what Aaron wanted, but he could not risk anything except careful planning over time, introducing things to Felicia in stages, to ensure that she would not be turned off by his most exciting fantasy. (Breanna's reaction was indelibly etched in his brain — no way would he risk anything to create even a ripple of revulsion in Felicia.) So he was careful never to be caught, careful that Felicia never found his special pleasure toy, and mindful that the butt-plug masturbation sessions were keeping him prepared and capable of comfortably taking the shaft of the slim feeldoe dildo when his bride strapped into it the first time as she prepared to fuck him on their honeymoon.

It was a given that every single session riding the plug as he stroked his cock included mental pictures of Felicia strapped into the wedding-present dildo. Every time he masturbated in this fashion, he heard Felicia's voice as the fantasy played in his head: "Oh, my god, Aaron! This feels freakin' incredible," as she was fucking him for the first time, or, "Oooh, babe! It looks so-o-o-o sexy sliding into your butt! I love seeing you take it and feeling the other end doing such incredible things inside my pussy."

Or, "Damn, Aaron! I love fucking you like this! I love fucking you in the ass with this strapon dildo, baby! Tell me we're gonna do this again. Promise me, because I am gonna come so hard from fucking you like this that it's gonna make me crazy!"

He could only tolerate this kind of masturbation session occasionally. The pleasure was intense, but then the frustration of knowing how much more arousing and satisfying it would be to open up to Felicia's strapon would kick in. Better not to tease myself, he thought. A few days would pass, however, and the anticipation of having his gorgeous wife-to-be getting herself off as she fucked him thoroughly would force another session.

It was hell for Aaron.

But as the wedding drew nearer, with all its excitement, details to be tended to, and enormous time commitment, Aaron's butt plug masturbations became less frequent.

That probably accounted for the dreams that began a few days before the wedding. His ramped-up anticipation of surrendering to Felicia's strapon coupled with no time for the extended sessions that satisfaction at his own hand and the butt plug provided meant that Aaron was on a hair trigger. The free rein his subconscious took during sleep started creating vivid dreams of Felicia standing naked in front of him, her strapon cock upthrust from her crotch: "I can't wait to fuck you, Aaron," she purred in these dreams, "and I can't wait to come so hard from doing it that it drains both of us completely."

The dreams, which always came just before awakening, never got much beyond her on her knees behind him as he was chest-down-ass-up on the bed. At that point, dream-Felicia said, "Ooh, look at that cute little asshole! I am gonna love sliding this fake cock deep inside you and then pulling it back out as I really start fucking you in the ass," and Aaron would wake up, a sheen of perspiration on his forehead as he reoriented to the reality of the dark bedroom. Realizing it was only a dream, he would get up to go to the bathroom where he would settle down enough to empty his bladder so that if Felicia roused she would think nothing of it. More important, though, he had the chance to wipe away the pre-cum that invariably had collected on the end of his dick.

Three days before the wedding, he awoke too late from the dream.

"Just excited about seeing how beautiful you're going to be in your wedding dress and then how much fun it will be to see you out of it," was the explanation he gave Felicia.

"I know guys have wet dreams," she had replied, propped on an elbow to look at him, "but I have to say this is the first time a guy came in my bed because he was dreaming about me."

123456...8