Aaron Convinces Felicia to Try This

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers

She's never squirted when we've made love, thought Aaron, entranced by the sight of her clenching pussy as Felicia fought for some semblance of focus back from wherever she had been transported, but, damn! This must be what it's like when women get so excited that it happens.

Felicia reached up and jerked her blindfold backward, wailing through the final seconds of her intense journey as she yanked on the back of Aaron's shirt hard enough to cause him to fall back against her from his seated position astride her splayed open legs. He adjusted his legs in the process and was able to roll on his side, envelope her in his arms, and hug her through the final aftershocks.

"Holy fucking shit!" Felicia huffed, rolling her eyes back in her head before shivering through a final spasm. "What the hell did you just do to me?"

Aaron released her and propped himself on one elbow to look in her face as they lay on the bed. "I only did what I thought you would like, what I hoped would make you hot and crazy and out-of-your-mind insane with lust and a fan-fucking-tastic orgasm, that's all," he said, smiling as he looked lovingly in her eyes. "I love you so much that I will do anything to make you feel good."

"Come here, you," she said, tears filling her eyes. She grabbed him, hugged him tight against her, and kissed him with hot lips.

After a soulful, seconds-long kiss, Felicia broke their hold and proclaimed, "Water! I need water!" She rose and staggered to the bathroom on shaky legs.

Only 24 more hours, thought Aaron, his cock twitching in anticipation as he realized that all his planning had so far worked out exactly perfectly.

But the next morning it was only by chance that he averted a potential disaster. He stretched as he opened his eyes, reaching for Felicia as he awoke. She wasn't in bed next to him, and he fumbled around on the king-sized bed for a moment before finally lying back to stare sleepily at the patterned ceiling above the bed. "Felicia?"

She had slipped into one of the robes the hotel had hung on the back of the bathroom door, and she was sitting at the fancy and expansive rattan desk along one wall of their room. The package was in front of her, and she turned to Aaron, pulling it onto her lap in the process.

"Today's the day I get to open this!" she said with a smile. "Now I finally-"

"No!" he said, scrambling from the bed to rush to the chair where she sat, her fingers already slipping underneath the wrapping paper seams. "It's tonight, Felicia, tonight," he said, hastily clutching the package and easing it away from her grasp.

God! If she had opened this while I was still asleep! thought Aaron, trying to hide any worry from his expression while at the same time making a convincing show of being mysterious.

"This is a surprise, and it's a very special surprise, and I want things to be just so when you open it TONIGHT," he said, emphasizing that she wouldn't get to discover what her present was until the evening.

"Good grief, baby!" she said, taken aback. "You have got me wondering what could possibly be in that-"

"Shh, shh," he hushed, pressing his forefinger against her lips as he held the package in his other hand. "Remember last night? Remember that I wanted everything absolutely perfect so I could make you feel so fantastic with that orgasm I gave you?"

Felicia looked into his eyes.

"You have to trust that I am orchestrating things to be as good as they can be," he said, setting the package on the far end of the desk. "I promise, my present to you will be in your hands tonight, Felicia."

She smiled at him, then pouted immediately.

"But you're making me so impatient!"

"Just think about how incredible it'll be tonight, and satisfy yourself with that thought between now and then." Aaron dropped to his knees in front of her as she sat in the chair. Leaning into her chest, he raised his face to hers and kissed her. "Let me make it perfect for you," he said, breaking the kiss and smiling. "You will be surprised, but I want you to be so turned on that you can't stand it, and I've planned everything to make it happen just like that."

"What the hell is in that package, Aaron?" she whispered into his ear as she ran one hand through his hair.

"I will tell you this much," he answered, levering back on his knees and rising. As he reached one hand to hers to draw her into a standing embrace, he said, "My present to you will make you realize how much I trust you, how much I love you, and how much I want to share myself with you as we start our marriage."

They held each other tight for several seconds.

Please, Aaron thought, please don't freak out when you open that package!

***

It was a lazy day — a little sunning on a beautiful beach, a couple of mahi-mahi sandwiches at an open-air restaurant, snacking on fresh pineapple as they ambled with a small group of tourists through a pineapple farm and a coffee plantation.

The tours were mostly just a way to be together, enjoying the island breeze and luxuriating in being newly married. The day ended with a luau and all the trimmings, including a display of fire-twirling and some traditional hula dancing.

But then it was back to their hotel room.

Aaron was nervous, and Felicia was excited.

"The package, Aaron," she said, walking quickly across the hotel lobby toward the elevators. "When we get up to the room, it's time to open my present!"

As the elevator doors closed behind them, Felicia said, "No more delays, Aaron! Santa has arrived. You can't make me wait any longer!" She laughed, her eyes twinkling.

Aaron's thoughts were a complete jumble as they walked down the hall toward their room. He couldn't make sense of his thoughts, but he was acutely aware of the butterflies in his stomach.

No sooner had the door clicked shut behind them than Felicia had the gift-wrapped package in her grasp. She jumped onto the bed as she held it in both hands, landing on the mattress in a seated position with a thump, her legs dangling over the side. She began tearing the paper away from the box.

"Wait," Aaron said gently, placing a hand on her forearm as he slid onto the bed next to her. "Look at me."

Turning a questioning gaze toward him, Felicia's hand fingered the ribbon on the package as she waited for him to speak.

"Felicia, my love, my wife, I can't possibly tell you how much I love you," Aaron began slowly. "And I can't possibly tell you how much you are my fantasy, my sexy lady, my crazy hot partner in bed."

He looked into her eyes and drew in a deep breath.

"And the fact that you've done to me — with me — the things you've done recently when we've made love have meant everything to me. I mean, some women might have thought I was weird or crazy or yucky or . . . hell, I don't know, but when you didn't freak out about the fact that it actually felt good to me when you, well, um, when you-"

Felicia interrupted. "I know what you're saying, Aaron. Don't be so worried about saying you like it when I play with your ass. Besides, I like it, too."

"There — you see? That right there is what I mean," he answered. It's just mind-blowing to me how much you love me. I'm still trying to wrap my head around that."

She smiled at him, placing the package on the bed next to her in order to drape one arm around his shoulders. "No big mystery, babe. You're easy to love."

That's the best opening I'm going to get, Aaron thought, his nervousness having receded enough to realize how he should proceed.

"I hope so . . . I mean, that you like loving me and that I'm easy to love," he said to her, turning to face her directly. "Because my present is all about having you love me and me loving you so much that I want you to experience a kind of sexual thrill with me that you've never had but which I want you to take and enjoy and come to adore because it makes you feel incredible sexually as much as emotionally.

"I get that kind of thrill when I'm inside you, feeling you pulse around my finger when you come," Felicia whispered.

Aaron swallowed hard.

"God, you make my cock get hard when you say stuff like that."

"Good," Felicia giggled. She dropped a hand to his crotch. "I guess you're telling the truth."

My cock is going to bust out of these pants, Aaron thought, his excitement now mounting as the instant when Felicia would see the dildo was rapidly approaching.

She pulled the package back into her lap and resumed stripping away the wrapping. Fumbling with the box for a moment before getting it open, she finally tipped the contents out in front of her on the bed.

There was silence in the room for several seconds. Aaron knew it was because Felicia was trying to process what she was seeing.

Then, his heart stopped for a second as he glanced down at the feeldo dildo and the harness packages on the bed between them.

It was the wrong feeldoe! He had ordered the slim blue model, NOT the black one that lay between them in its packaging.

The black one was bigger around and longer than the less intimidating blue feeldoe.

It looked scarily big to Aaron.

What would he do? If Felicia was okay, wasn't going to freak out and actually wanted to do this, what was he going to do? He would have to open himself up — REALLY open himself up to her.

He would have his asshole toyed with and fucked by his beautiful wife just as he had fantasized for months, but she would be strapped into a dildo that was longer and bigger around than he had ever taken.

He would be opened up and penetrated like he had never experienced before.

Felicia had picked up the feeldoe package. "Huh?" she said, turning it over in her hands.

Aaron didn't catch her question. He was still processing the mistake that the company had made fulfilling the order.

Could I even take that inside?

Felicia now had the package in her hands, reading what was on it. She drew one hand to her mouth, a shock of recognition registering on her face as she turned to look at Aaron.

"You want . . . um, Aaron, baby, you want me to . . . you really want me to-"

God! I don't know! he thought. Yes! Yes! But, I didn't mean it to be THAT one! I didn't mean it to be that big!

He swallowed. He looked at her, his expression not what he had planned. He was excited and scared.

"Oh, shit," Felicia whispered, turning the package over in her hands. "How does this thing work?" She looked back at Aaron.

"I think there might be a way to see it in action," he stammered, glancing to his laptop on the desk.

"Jesus, Aaron," she said, her voice still soft. "I know you like it when I finger-fuck you, but I never thought about putting anything bigger inside your ass."

Again she looked at him.

"You've never had a guy put his-"

"No!" Aaron answered, surprising himself at the volume of his response. He settled down. Reaching to place a hand on her thigh, he said, "No, Felicia, never. I've read that girls often worry about that when they discover their guys might like this, but it has nothing to do with any hidden desire to get it in the ass from some dude."

She was looking at him, eyes wide as she tried to make sense of her feelings. He couldn't read what was going on in her mind.

"It's just that it feels good, that's all. For men and women, there are bundles of nerves around the anus that feel good when they're stimulated. For men, being stroked inside presses against their prostates, which can cause incredible pleasure."

Felicia looked from his eyes to the package in her hands and back again.

"But the couples who do this — and there are lots of them if you go by what you can find on the web — say that the physical pleasure is only part of it. That the guy opens up to his girl, trusts her enough to take sexual pleasure by penetrating him, well, the couples say that's a high that's tough to match anywhere."

She continued to look at him. Processing.

"And I want to give it up to you, babe, to have you take me and make love to me in a whole new way that I hope will excite and arouse you. I love and trust you so much that I want you to get really turned on by occasionally being the one who goes deep inside, by being the one who feels the end of this toy," and Aaron tapped lightly on the package Felicia was holding, "nudging up against your G-spot when you fuck me."

Aaron leaned in for a light kiss and said, "And I admit that having you do this to me would make me feel crazy good, too."

Felicia parted her lips slowly, still holding his gaze, and swallowed before she said, in a quiet, still voice: "So you want me to fuck you in the ass with this dildo? You want me to somehow have this thing between my legs and then use it like it's a fake cock and fuck you in the asshole?"

Aaron looked at his wife, knowing that everything was riding on this moment, all his hopes that his gorgeous life mate would accept this, would want to do it to him, for him.

For them.

And for herself.

"Yes, baby," he answered. "Please don't think I'm weird. Can you imagine how nervous I am asking this? But there's one thing I know for sure — you'll never, ever know how much I want this for your pleasure, too. For your sexual pleasure and for your emotional pleasure."

Felicia turned the package over again in her hands, looking down at it.

"The thing is," Aaron continued, drawing her chin up with one finger to bring her gaze back to his as he looked intently into her eyes, "what turns me on more than anything is knowing that you're sexually aroused, hot and horny and eager to come as a result of making love to me. I'm just hoping that you're going to love doing this with me, that using this toy will give you incredible orgasms that you will come to cherish not only for your physical pleasure but because you know I'm opening up to you with my emotions AND my body."

"Well, you did do something new with me last night," she began slowly, haltingly in a soft voice.

Aaron's heart raced.

"And you have been a dear in planning everything out so carefully," Felicia continued.

Please! Please! he thought.

"And I guess if you've got some kind of video or something that can show me what I'm supposed to do with this . . ." She glanced toward his laptop.

Aaron exhaled in relief.

Then he remembered: But, damn! Why did they screw up the order! I am REALLY going to be giving it up in this fantasy come true!

He leaned in and kissed his wife, trying to calm his worries about his ability to handle the length and girth of the dildo Felicia would be plunging into his asshole. "I love you right now like you can't even believe," Aaron said, tenderly stroking her cheek as he pulled away from the kiss.

"This thing is pretty big, Aaron," she answered after kissing him on the cheek. "And I'm supposed to wear this somehow and use it to fuck you?"

He slid off the bed and pulled her to her feet. "I think we'll have fun making our own discoveries," Aaron said as he walked Felicia to the desk, "but I do have one video that at least shows enough that you can figure out all the details for how things are supposed to go together."

Felicia was already prying at the packaging, eager to feel the black dildo's texture in her hands as she let him guide her to the desk.

Aaron quickly brought up the video he'd saved to the laptop's hard drive in preparation for this moment. It was a combination instructional video for women in how to strap into the feeldoe, but after that interesting tutorial, it progressed to what was supposed to also be instructional viewing about how to fuck a man in the ass with the inventive toy. "Instructional" in that part of the video was probably not the best description, at least for Aaron. The pretty woman expertly thrusting her hips to drive the shaft of the feeldoe in and out of her partner's willingly offered asshole was just plain hot.

Felicia was leaning over his shoulder as the video began to play on his laptop screen. She was fascinated, and Aaron quickly scooted out of the chair so she could sit and be comfortable for the minutes spent watching the handsome couple go at it after the woman had demonstrated how to seat the bulb end of the feeldoe inside her pussy and then strap into the harness to keep everything secure.

"Get it situated so it can nudge against your G-spot," the woman said, as Felicia settled into the chair.

Aaron's cock was getting stiff, and he adjusted it within his briefs.

This was going to happen!

He gently slid the package out of her grasp as she focused on his laptop screen. He stepped to the bureau in the room and retrieved the pair of scissors he'd asked to borrow from the concierge yesterday, knowing he'd probably need to cut one or both of the packages open. Sliding the drawer in the bureau shut after reaching for the scissors, he went to the bed and opened both packages as Felicia remained entranced by the video playing on his laptop.

Clearing the packaging off the bed by moving it and the scissors to the nightstand, Aaron picked up the black feeldoe. He wrapped his fist around the shaft and thought, Shit!

"Lots of lube, ladies. You always must use lots of lube when you're fucking your guy," the pretty tutor in the video was saying. Her words snapped Aaron back to the reality of his beautiful wife taking video instruction in the fine art of sliding her strapon cock into his asshole. He again adjusted his cock, now even harder inside his briefs and becoming more insistent in its need to be free to poke up hard and proud toward the ceiling.

"Now, I recommend doggy style as your first penetration," said Felicia's tutor from the screen of the laptop. "You can grab his hips for leverage. That way, you can really concentrate on the kind of hip action you want to give him a satisfying screwing. We women haven't had this kind of practice, after all."

Aaron dropped the feeldoe to the bed and pulled off his shirt.

Felicia had unconsciously dropped her hands to her lap.

"Now, line up the end of your dildo right against the center of his cute little pucker," said the woman in the video as she scooted up against the guy who was on his knees and elbows on the edge of the bed. "Be sure you're at the right height," she continued.

Aaron dropped his shorts and skinned off his briefs, his hard cock springing free immediately and bouncing up against his abdomen.

Felicia was squirming in the chair, pressing her thighs together as her pussy moistened.

"Then, slo-o-o-wly," said the woman in the video, "slowly, start to press your fake cock into his asshole." The camera moved in to catch the gentle advance of the shaft as the woman expertly inched it into the man's twitching hole. Felicia drew in a shallow breath, fascinated at the visual in front of her.

Aaron's hard cock was pulsing. He could not keep from wrapping his fist around it and slowly stroking as he watched Felicia watching the video.

The guy on the screen of the laptop groaned as the woman slid her strapon completely inside him. She looked at the camera and smiled. "It feels really good to your man when you're all the way in," she said. "When you slide the shaft inside, it brushes against his prostate, and, ladies! — that's his special spot just like we have our own special spots inside our pussies."

The man who was now completely impaled groaned again, wriggling his hips to emphasize the accuracy of the tutor's words.

"Now, back it out slowly." The camera again zoomed in, showing the shaft of the woman's dildo sliding out. "Not all the way, but almost," the tutor said, this time with a slight quaver in her voice, giving away her own excitement. "And then," she paused, hovering behind him for a split second, "push back in, this time maybe a little faster until you're completely bottomed out."

"Damn!" Felicia exclaimed. "Aaron! I've never seen anything so-" She turned in her chair to look at him and saw him naked, erect, and watching her as she watched the video.

escriterra
escriterra
1,436 Followers
1...345678