Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary told her, "I am sure that the father of the groom would be more than willing because he didn't take his eyes off of your tits the whole time that we were at dinner."

John added, "The only problem with that would be that the mother of the groom would probably want to join in."

That exchange made Abbey wonder if maybe her family wasn't that unusual after all. Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Gary's voice, "Time's up; my brother is getting horny."

Abbey was sitting on the bed, holding her beer in one hand and the other hand was resting on her lap. Abbey was unsure where her courage had come from; but she slipped a finger into her pussy. She pulled her finger out and waved it under John's nose, asking, "Do you think that it is ready yet?"

John grabbed her wrist and sucked her finger into his mouth. He declared, "The sample tasted delicious; but I want to find out if the whole package tastes just as good." John continued to suck on that finger and he reached around Abbey and began to feel one of her breasts.

Abbey stood up and walked to the bathroom and picked up her dress and underwear. She began to walk toward the door, saying, "If you want to find out how it tastes, you're going to have to follow me." John followed her down the hall to the next room. Abbey hung up her dress and said, "Why don't you get undressed and be waiting for me in bed; I'll be right back." Abbey walked next door and went into the room. She didn't turn any lights on; but she checked to see that Mike was sleeping peacefully and that both girls were in their beds.

Abbey joined John in bed. As they kissed, John felt her fine tits and Abbey reached between them to feel his cock. She was pleasantly surprised when she found out that his hard cock was as long as her father's and it was thicker. She couldn't touch her fingers when she tried to wrap them around his shaft. Abbey murmured to him, "Damn, if you know how to use this thing, tonight could be very enjoyable."

As John moved his mouth toward her luscious tits, he said, "I hope that in the morning; you are crying for mercy."

Abbey pulled his face tighter against her tits as she told him, "We'll see who is crying for mercy by the time that we are finished."

They continued to egg each other on until John's face went between her legs and he began to lap at that moist crevice. It didn't take Abbey long to realize that if he could use his cock as well as he used his tongue; she would be one happy woman that night. She had several small cums while he was eating her; but the moment of truth was approaching. John had the head of his long, thick cock poised at the entrance to Abbey's pussy. Abbey felt her pussy lips being spread as wide as they had ever been spread. She was anxious and hesitant at the same time. She wanted to feel the largest cock that she had ever seen in person; but she was concerned about any possible discomfort.

The excellent pussy lapping that Abbey had received from John had her pussy juices flowing freely and that large staff slid into her with more ease than she had expected. John was able to read the concern on her face and he was very slow and deliberate as he slid into her. When their pubic hairs were meshed, John could see the look of relief come across Abbey's face. He said, "See. That wasn't so bad. Now, relax and enjoy it."

Abbey replied, "I don't know about relaxing; but I plan to enjoy the fuck out of it." She was enjoying each thrust of his cock and she began to have a series of orgasms. Abbey was enjoying those small orgasms that she was having; but she could feel a blockbuster approaching. John's pace had quickened and she hoped that she could get there soon. The big one was overcoming her and she screamed, "Oh, come on; I'm almost there. See if we can finish together. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Oh, John, I'm there; cum now."

It was almost as if John could cum on command. As soon as Abbey told him to cum, he began to unleash torrents of cum. The two of them went limp, momentarily spent. Abbey carefully removed the full condom from John's cock and, after discarding it, began to lick that massive tool clean. When she was satisfied that his cock was clean enough, she began to kiss him. The cleaning of his cock had aroused him enough that his cock was now almost fully hard. Abbey whispered to him, "I'm pleased to tell you that you do know how to use that big thing. I've gone out with a couple of big-dick guys and I could have gotten more excited from my fingers."

John said, "I am happy that I could please you. Now that we're admitting to stereotypical bias, most girls with big tits are lousy fucks. Thankfully, you're one of the exceptions. My brother is going to very happy tomorrow night. He's is going to finally get his fantasy and I don't think that he will be disappointed."

"What do you mean his fantasy?"

"He said that he has wanted to take you to bed since the first time that he met you. It took him two months to work up enough nerve to tell Jeannie."

"I'm surprised that she didn't tell me about that; she usually tells me everything."

"I don't know; maybe she wanted to keep you for herself."

"Gary told you about Jeannie and me!"

"No, Jeannie did. Last Christmas, I was trying to talk her into having sex with me and she said that she wouldn't cheat on Gary. When I asked her if she ever cheated on him, she told me about you. She said that she didn't consider that cheating because you weren't a guy."

Abbey pushed him to his back and told him, "Enough talk. You said something about someone crying for mercy by morning; let's have some action." Abbey slid over the top of him and slid her pussy over the head of his cock. She rode him for some time. John was holding the cheeks of her ass as she rode him. He kept sliding a finger into her along side of his cock. Abbey was nearing another orgasm when she felt that wet finger slide into her asshole. When she felt that digit invading her rear end, her entire body went stiff. As John pushed his finger deeper inside of her she felt one of the most powerful orgasms that she had ever experienced. John erupted seconds later.

When she was again able to speak, she asked, "What possessed you to do that?"

John smiled, as he questioned, "Didn't you like it?"

"Yeah, I liked it. It was just a shock and it hurt a little at the start. A little warning would have been nice."

"A little warning would have made it hurt more. If you were expecting it, you would have tightened up."

"Even though I enjoyed it, I'm not sure that I want you to do it again.  I've got to go pee. When I get back, we will see how much energy you have left."

John and Abbey had sex once more before they fell asleep. Abbey was awake shortly before six-thirty in the morning and the first thing that she did was start the coffee maker. While it was brewing, she took her shower. She was dressed and drinking a cup of coffee when John began to stir. She handed him a cup of coffee and said, "I sorry to tell you this; but you're going to have to go back to your own room. The baby-sitters will be bringing my son over here in a short while."

John got dressed and as he was going to the door, he said, "Abbey, I really enjoyed last night. I hope that we can do this again sometime."

Abbey walked over to him and gave him a kiss before she told him, "I enjoyed it too. We both have plans for tonight; but we'll see what the future brings. I'll be looking forward to another night." When he was gone, she went next door to check on Mike. Both girls and Mike were still asleep. Abbey left a note for Kathy to call her room when they got up.

Abbey was approaching her room when she saw Gary leaving Jeannie's room. Abbey stuck her head in the door to greet Jeannie. Jeannie said, "Hey Abbey, come on in. I was going to call you. We need to talk about some things that have to be done today."

Abbey looked into the room and said, "All right. Unlock the adjoining door from your side and I'll come through that door. I just left a note for the girls to call me when Mike woke up."

When Abbey walked through the adjoining room, Jeannie picked up several lists that she had made. She handed one to Abbey. They discussed the things that Jeannie wanted Abbey to do that day. Jeannie was preparing to take her shower, so Abbey returned to her own room. She had been sitting in her room for about ten minutes when the telephone rang. Kathy informed her that Mike was awake. She went to the next room and played with Mike and helped Kathy get him fed.

Abbey was getting ready to start her errands. She told Kathy and Becky, "I should finish with the things that I have to do this morning by eleven or so. When I come back, we can all go to lunch. I can take Mike with me for the things that I have to do the afternoon. The two of you can take the afternoon to goof off. We'll figure out something for the three of you to do for supper before I go to the rehearsal." Abbey double-checked to make sure that they had everything that they would need before she left.

Abbey and Mike returned to the motel shortly after four-thirty. She was getting ready to take her shower when she heard a knock at her door. The girls had returned from their afternoon of checking out the town. Abbey wondered what they wanted for supper and the girls stated that they had had pizza the night before, so they would like some chicken. Abbey told Kathy to take her car to pick up the chicken. Becky watched Mike while Abbey showered and after Abbey was dressed for the evening, they took Mike back to the other room.

Kathy had returned and Abbey was ready to leave for the church where the rehearsal was taking place. The rehearsal dinner would be there in the motel. Abbey said that she would check in with them when she got back to the motel, so that they would know where to find her. When Abbey started walking to the door, Kathy followed her. In a low voice, Kathy said, "There must be some good looking guys in that wedding party."

"Why do you think that?"

"The way that you're dressed; you look like you are trying to get one of them."

"I don't look too slutty; do I?"

"No. You just look like you want to get their attention."

"Good. That's they way I want to look. Unfortunately, there is only one guy in the wedding party that's not attached and he's a little old for me."

"Well, have fun."

As Abbey was getting into the car, she thought that she hadn't really lied to Kathy. John was too old for Abbey to think about having a relationship with him; but he wasn't too old for her to have sex with.

The rehearsal lasted about an hour and then they returned to the motel. They were in one of the small banquet halls and it would be about thirty minutes before the meal would be served. Gary, John, Abbey and Jeannie all gathered around one table and John asked what everyone wanted to drink. While John was at the bar, Abbey overheard Gary whisper to Jeannie, "Damn, I am really excited about tonight."

Jeannie whispered back, "I know; my panties have been wet all day, just thinking about it."

The meal was served and then everyone sat around socializing for a few hours. Several of Gary's friends had thrown him a bachelor part the weekend before, so they didn't have to worry about him being dragged out of there for one last fling. The party was thinning out and the four of them decided that they should leave fairly soon. The rooms for most of the wedding party were on the third floor. John's room was directly across the hall from Abbey and Jeannie's adjoining rooms. Gary's room was on the seventh floor. Jeannie's mother had made the arrangements and she wanted to stay true to the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride until the wedding ceremony. She had commented earlier that she wanted to have Gary's room at a different motel; but she was worried about him driving after partying all night.

Three of them entered Jeannie's room. Abbey went into her room and used the adjoining door to enter Jeannie's room. When Abbey came into the room, she reminded them, "The girls will all be changing in these two rooms in the morning so all evidence has to be removed before they get here. My bed has to look like it has been slept in. Make sure that the bed clothes will cover up the evidence of fucking in Jeannie's bed."

John stuck his tongue out and mocked, "Yes, mother."

Abbey retorted, just as snidely, "And after last night, you are a mother fucker. Another thing Mister Smartass, you have to be out of here by nine-thirty. The girls will start arriving just a little later than that. John, make sure that you take the wastebasket with the condoms in it with you when you leave. Of the people that are going to be in here, I doubt that anyone would get upset if they thought that Gary and Jeannie had sex tonight. They might raise their eyebrows about the condoms; no one expects that the two of them would be using them the night before their wedding."

Gary was anxious to have his opportunity in bed with Abbey and he was kissing Jeannie goodnight already. Abbey said, "Gary, if you stop by both sets of parents' rooms on the way upstairs, you will lessen the chance that any of them will check up on the whereabouts of either of you."

Gary stopped kissing Jeannie long enough to say, "Damn, you ARE being motherly tonight; aren't you?"

Abbey smirked as she told them all, "Hey, it's the maid of honor's job to make sure that the bride's needs are taken care of. At this wedding, there is the added responsibility of making arrangements for the bride and groom to get laid the night before the wedding."

Gary left the room enroute to the rooms of each set of parents. Jeannie and Abbey went into Abbey's room and they did their best to make sure that the bed looked slept in. They were both on the bed rolling around when Jeannie took Abbey in her arms and kissed her. She said, "This is awfully tempting; but we each have a hard cock waiting for us. We had better get the hell out of this bed." The two of them got out of the bed. Abbey took her dress off and started to put on a pair of shorts and a T-shirt. Jeannie left the room while she was changing.

As Abbey was leaving the room, she noticed that John and Jeannie were already naked. Abbey took the elevator to the seventh floor and when she arrived at Gary's room, she found that he was wearing only a pair of pants. The bed covers had already been pulled down. Abbey tossed her T-shirt aside and when she began to remove her shorts, Gary shed his pants.

The two of them tumbled into the bed and began kissing. Gary did not waste much time with preliminaries; in less than a minute, he was devouring her tits. Abbey was getting quite turned on by the attention that he was paying to her boobs. One of Gary's hands had moved down to caress that ball of fur that was protecting her honey pot. Abbey was unsure whether Gary had magic fingers or her anticipation level had her highly aroused; but she was on the verge of cumming already and he had just slid his fingers into her.

Gary took his mouth off of her tits and said, "I can't wait any longer; I have wanted to do this for over a year. I want to taste that sweet looking pussy." Gary's tongue moved in beside his fingers and he began to swab up as much of her love potion as possible. His fingers and tongue were working miracles on her cunt. Occasionally, a finger or his tongue would brush against her clit. When that happened, Abbey nearly twisted his ears off, as she held him tight to her pussy. She continued to cum profusely as he licked her tasty gash.

As Abbey eased her grip on his ears, Gary pulled his head away from her cunt. Gary moved between her legs and rose to his knees. He reached back and grabbed her ankles and pushed them toward Abbey's head. She began to feel a slight bit of fear as she realized that his cock was right at the height of her asshole. Abbey had no real desire to try butt fucking; but she definitely wasn't going to experiment with a cock as big as Gary's. His cock was not quite as large as his brother's; but it was still too large to be introduced to her anus. She was surprised and relieved when he leaned forward and pushed his cock downward. He began to slide it into her pussy and she could feel the shaft of it sliding across her clitoris.

Abbey was sure that the angle that Gary's cock had been forced to was making this somewhat uncomfortable for him; but it was doing joyous wonders for her. She had begun to cum before his cock was all of the way into her. He was slowly pumping that stiff member into her aroused hole and Abbey continued to experience cum after cum. He kept that up for a short while; then, with her legs trapped by his arms, he reached for her elbows. Gary pulled her forward and fell backward, bringing Abbey down on top of him with her feet up by his head. She was now riding that hot poker as she experienced another of a long series of orgasms.

When she felt him cumming, Abbey leaned forward and swung her legs back behind her as she kissed him. They managed to couple twice more that night. For the third time, Abbey had to use her mouth to finish bringing Gary to full erection and then, they had a leisurely fuck that seemed to last forever. Tonight, Abbey had learned firsthand one of the things that Jeannie loved about Gary; he was fantastic in bed. As good as his brother, John, had been the night before, Gary was a little bit better.

Abbey was awake by seven-thirty on the morning of the wedding. She slowly dressed and set the alarm clock for nine-thirty. Then she set the timer on the coffee pot for the same time. She had already set the timer the night before on the coffee pot in her room, so when she arrived the coffee was ready. She poured herself a cup of coffee and while she was drinking it, she mentally prepared what she needed to do that day.

At about nine o'clock, Abbey went into Jeannie's room. She turned their coffee maker on and went over and sat on the edge of the bed. Jeannie and John were both still naked and asleep in the middle of the bed. John was on his back Jeannie had her tits pressed against his chest. Abbey's eyes were drawn to his soft pecker, limp against his thigh. Even in its flaccid state, that cock had formidable length.

Abbey reached out and lifted his cock with her fingers. When she felt it beginning to stir in her hand, she placed her mouth over the head of it. A broad smile crossed John's face and his eyes began to open. His movement caused Jeannie to awaken and as she lifted her head, she asked, "Are you going to leave some for me?"

Abbey took her mouth off of John's cock long enough to tell Jeannie, "There won't be time for that. I'm just doing this to help get him on his way so that we can have the room ready when the rest of girls start to arrive in a little bit." Abbey returned her mouth to that hard cock that she held in her hand. She tried, unsuccessfully, to deep throat him; but she was still able to make him cum very quickly. She sucked him dry and then licked his cock clean. Abbey gave him a quick kiss and said, "Now, you can get dressed and go back to your own room. That is going to have to hold you until you can pick up some babe that's hot-to-trot at the reception."

John asked, "Why, won't you be available then?"

Abbey chuckled as she told him, "Uh, let me see. My parents, my son and two baby sitters are going to be there. I'm not committing to anything until late in the day. Who knows what will happen later."

John finished dressing and poured himself a cup of coffee. As he started to walk toward the door, Abbey stopped him. She pointed toward the connecting door, telling him, "Go out through my room. If someone sees you leaving, let them think that you were with me instead of Jeannie."

Abbey followed him to the door and as he was leaving, Abbey's parents were approaching the room. As John walked away, Amanda remarked, "Nice looking guy, is that who you spent last night with?"

1...7891011...15