Abbey Loves Cock & Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbey was getting lathered up when she jumped as she saw the shower curtain moving. Jeannie was naked and had a big smile on her face. Jeannie said, "I thought that I would come in her to make sure that you got all of the right places clean."

Abbey laughed as she replied, "I am sure that I know which places you're interested in. Come on in."

Jeannie grabbed a bar of soap and immediately began lather Abbey's tits. Abbey reached for Jeannie's boobs and pressed their lips together. It did not take them long to begin rubbing each other's pussies. Suddenly, Abbey said, "Stop."

Jeannie frowned as asked, "Don't you want to have sex tonight."

Abbey slid a finger into Jeannie's twat and said, "Hell yes, I want to have sex. I just want to get out of this damn shower and do in on the bed. Rinse off and let's head for the bed." The two women rinsed off and, without bothering to dry off, went directly to one of the beds. They were locked in a tight embrace and played with each other's tits and pussies. It did not take them long to twist and turn on the bed until they each had a pussy in front of their face.

They lapped at each other until they each came. When they were hugging and kissing afterward, Jeannie said, "I think that we should sleep in the other bed. Not drying off before we got in bed has made this one a little uncomfortable." They fell asleep that night in each other's arms. They realized, as they were talking, that they had not had a chance to get together in over a month.

Gary, like Bennie, had taken a job some distance from Kingsport upon graduation. He and Jeannie talked on the telephone at least every other night. They met several weekends. Since he had moved, they had not gone two weekends in a row without seeing each other. He had planned to work this weekend's tournament; but he was told that he would have to work at his regular job on Saturday. Jeannie was not overly pleased about that, so her night with Abbey had taken some of the edge off of her.

As Jeannie and Abbey were walking through the gate at the ballpark at seven-fifteen, Jeannie almost went into hysterics. Abbey looked at a group of umpires standing around and learned the reason for Jeannie's excitement. Gary was standing there and he was dressed to umpire games. Jeannie rushed to him and threw herself in his arms. After they shared a long kiss, Gary explained that he had found out on Thursday that he did not have to work Saturday. When he learned that there were still some openings for umpires, he decided that he would surprise Jeannie.

Gary and Jeff Simons had driven in that morning. They had reservations for a motel room that evening at the same motel where Abbey and Jeannie were staying. It was a hot day and there were not that many breaks for the umpires that day. Jeannie and Abbey had finished their last game shortly before seven and they found that Gary was waiting for Jeff to finish his game. As she and Abbey were leaving, Jeannie told Gary, "We're in room 134; why don't you and Jeff meet us there? We'll have a few beers and order a pizza."

The girls had just finished changing clothes when they heard a knock at the door. They had known that they would not have time for a shower until later, so they had simply taken off their umpire uniforms and put on shorts and T-shirts. There bras had been wet and they were chafing. They discarded their bras and since they had not had a chance to shower, neither of them bothered to put a clean bra on.

Jeannie let the guys in and Abbey grabbed everyone a cold beer. They decided what type of pizzas they would order. They sat around drinking beer and talking about their games while they waited for the pizzas to be delivered. They all enjoyed the pizza and some more beer. Jeannie's beer was empty and she tossed it in the garbage bag with the pizza boxes. She asked, "Abbey, can you do me a favor?"

Abbey replied, "Probably, what do you need?"

Jeannie asked, "Could you keep Jeff entertained for about an hour or so while Gary and I go down to his room. You know that we haven't seen each other in almost two weeks."

Abbey laughed, "Well, I am not going to lay him; but I will sit and talk to him for a while."

Jeff asked, "Why can't I get laid?"

Abbey smirked and said, "I don't know; maybe that is one of the things that we will have to talk about."

Gary and Jeannie were gone in a flash. Abbey and Jeff each popped another beer and they talked about softball some more. After about fifteen minutes, Jeff asked, "Why don't you want to get laid?"

"I don't know; it's just something that I have never done before."

"You mean that you've never had sex with a guy before?"

"I would have a hard time convincing anyone of that with a seven-month old son at home. What I meant was that I have never had sex with a guy just for the sake of having sex. I've always wanted to feel some sort of emotional feeling with the guy before I've had sex with him."

"Are you thinking of changing you attitude about that?"

"Yeah, I'm thinking about it."

Jeff leaned over and hissed her and Abbey responded. Jeff moved so that they were both sitting on the same bed. He continued to kiss her and eventually one of his hands moved to her breasts. As their tongues danced together, Jeff's hand moved under Abbey's T-shirt and he took her full breast in his hand. Her nipples had become rock hard when Jeff began to rub the front of Abbey's shorts. That is when she grabbed his wrist to stop him. Abbey pulled away from him and stood up.

She smiled at him and walked to the door, slipping the bar lock on. As she walked back toward the bed, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and told him, "I may be feeling a little bold tonight; but I am not bold enough that I want an audience." Jeff was undressing while Abbey removed her shorts and returned to the bed.

Jeff attacked her gorgeous boobs and sucked them like a starving baby. He had slid two fingers into her pussy as he used the palm of his hand to rub that furry mound. His hand was working Abbey to a frenzy and she could feel the stickiness on her leg that was oozing from the end of his hard cock. Abbey pushed him to his back and stepped over his legs. She guided that hard dick into her tight snatch and began to ride him with exuberance.

Abbey was experiencing a mild orgasm as Jeff came. She fell against his chest and they kissed. As his soft cock slipped out of her, Abbey looked at the clock. She asked, "We have about fifteen minutes; can you get that thing hard and finish by then."

The thought of getting his pecker back inside of Abbey had his cock starting to come back to life. Jeff replied, "I'll give it hell, trying."

As Jeff's hand rubbed Abbey's just-fucked pussy, she rubbed his ball sack and watched as his cock began to stiffen some more. Jeff felt that his cock was as stiff as it was going to get and he asked, "Are you ready?"

Abbey moaned, "Fuck yes, I've been ready. If it's hard stick it in there." She felt his hard cock sliding into her and the shaft was rubbing her clit on the way in. She cried, "Oh yeah. Fuck yeah. Fuck me."

Jeff was driving his cock into her as fast as he could and Abbey was able to cum a little harder this time than she did before. They held each other for a short time after Jeff had cum before Abbey told him that he had better get dressed before Gary and Jeannie came back. Jeff had his pants and shoes on and Abbey was just fastening her shorts when they heard a knock at the door.

Abbey was pulling her T-shirt on as she walked to the door. She glanced back to see if Jeff had finished dressing and then admitted Gary and Jeannie. As they had another couple of beers and talked, Abbey felt self-conscious about the fact that one bed was rumpled. She was sure that the others had noticed; but no one said anything about it. It was after eleven o'clock when Gary and Jeff decided to return to their own room to retire for the evening.

Jeannie walked over and made sure that the door was locked. Abbey was undressing when Jeannie looked into the wastebasket and spotted the two used condoms. Jeannie picked up the wastebasket and pointed it at Abbey, making sure that she could see what Jeannie had been looking at. Abbey blushed when Jeannie said, "I knew that you two were fucking. When you said that you didn't know why you wouldn't lay him, I was sure that you would end up in bed.  Well, don't just sit there; how was he?"

Abbey pulled the covers over herself and replied, "I've had better; but overall, it was enjoyable and I would consider another night with him."

Jeannie and Abbey were scheduled to umpire the last night of the local softball league two days after returning from their last weekend tournament. Abbey had made arrangements with her mother and with Kathy that she would be going out after the games were finished. Abbey did not plan to return home that night. Tonight would be the last time that Abbey would spend with Jeannie until just before school started. Jeannie planned to leave the next morning to visit Gary until a couple of days before the fall semester started at school.

They were umpiring the championship game of the seventh and eighth grade league. It was an exciting game going into the next to last inning. Abbey had to make the first ejections of her umpiring career. A base runner had made a hard slide at the plate and the runner and the catcher came up swinging at each other. Abbey ejected both players. The catcher's coach had become so incensed over the play that he called the base runner a 'fucking slut.' His comments earned him an ejection also. The outcome of the game was anti-climatic.

The girls had talked about the possibility of going out to eat dinner; but when they were getting into the car, Abbey said that she just wanted to go have a beer and maybe order a pizza. She was depressed over the turn of events during the game. As they were entering Jeannie's apartment, Abbey blurted, "How could that guy be such an asshole. I don't condone the girls fighting; but I can see how it could happen with two competitive players. There is no fucking excuse for that coach. How many young kids heard him make that comment about a girl who is probably only thirteen years old? I'm so fucking mad."

Jeannie had gotten them each a beer and she set them down. She took Abbey in her arms and said, "Abbey, you can't get all worked up over this. You have to worry about things that you control; you had no control over him saying what he did. You just have to call the league director in the morning to let him know what happened. You will probably be his thirtieth caller; but you will be the one that he will put the most faith in. That call will stop that coach from ever doing it again. They don't have a shortage of coaches in this town and they probably will not let him ever coach kids again."

Abbey said, "I hope not. Now, get me another beer because this one won't last long. Then I will settle down."

Abbey chugged her first beer and then sat down and sipped on the next one while they waited for the pizza to be delivered. They ate their pizza and drank a few more beers before going to bed. They each had voracious cums and then they went to sleep in each other's arms.

The Thursday before school was scheduled to start, Mike had gotten up from his nap early. Abbey had just fed and changed him when the telephone rang. When Abbey answered the phone, she heard, "Abbey, can you come over to my apartment right away. I have to talk to you about something that is very important."

Abbey glanced around the house, apparently hoping that her mother would appear from nowhere. Abbey knew that Amanda would be gone most of the afternoon. Abbey told Jeannie, "I'll be there as soon as I can get Mike ready. It'll probably take me about fifteen minutes to get there."

Abbey got Mike put down and set the diaper bag next to him and Jeannie gave Abbey a big hug and kiss, before asking, "Do you notice anything different about me?"

Abbey laughed as she replied, "Other than the fact that you look well-fucked, I don't see any difference."

Jeannie thrust her left hand in front of Abbey's face. Abbey saw the diamond ring on Jeannie's hand and she began to jump with joy. The two of them hugged and danced around and gave each other kisses. Finally, Abbey asked, "Have you two set a date yet?"

"Yep. We're getting married on the Saturday after Mother's Day. That will be one week after I graduate from college."

"Great. Where is it going to be at?"

"We're getting married in Grafton. I grew up just outside of Piney and my parents still live there. Gary's job is just a few miles from there and he has an apartment in Draper."

Abbey pretended to be deep in thought and then she said, "Gee, I hope that I don't have a softball tournament that weekend. Of course, I probably won't be invited anyway."

Jeannie told her, "You smart-assed bitch. You have to be there; we want you to be the maid of honor."

Abbey is not normally an openly emotional person; but the last statement had left her speechless. She began to cry. Jeannie was the one who was going to get married; but it took her more than half an hour to calm Abbey down enough that she could take Mike home.

The school year started and Abbey was busy with her classes. She was still going out one weeknight each week. Occasionally, she would have a date on that night. There were times when she would go to the library; but often she would go to Jeannie's apartment. With Gary living out of town, she was generally in the mood for some company. Some nights they would have sex and other nights, they would just sit and visit. Abbey's weekend night out was normally occupied by a date. None of these guys lasted very long. She was not in a hurry to go to bed with these guys; but most of the ones that she did have sex with, did not seem to satisfy her enough.

Abbey was still enjoying sex with both of her parents and none of the guys that she dated could match her father in bed. She decided that she definitely was not interested in a long-term relationship until after she was out of school. She still had nearly three years of undergraduate school and three years of law school to go. When she dated she hoped that she could develop a relationship with a good sex partner. She figured that if the sex was good and something else flourished from the relationship; that was a bonus.

Mike's first birthday had passed and so had Christmas. The second semester had started and Jeannie was student teaching for nine weeks. The school to which she had been assigned was about ten miles from where Gary was living, so she was spending most nights with him. Although Abbey had known for months that Jeannie was getting married in May, the student teaching assignment made the realization hit home. Her best friend would no longer be around after the current semester.

Abbey had contacted the umpire assignor and asked him to assign her with some other umpires more often this year. She enjoyed all the games that she worked with Jeanie; but she wanted to get used to working with other umpires. In all likelihood, this would be the last year that she and Jennie would umpire high school softball together. The two of them did work together quite often that year and they both had an enjoyable season.

The end of the season was a few weeks away; but the two of them would be taking a short break. Jeannie did not take any games at all during the week before her wedding or the week after. Abbey had worked a game on the Wednesday before the wedding and would not work again until the Tuesday following the wedding.

The Saturday before the wedding, Abbey and Jeannie had umpired a doubleheader together. When they finished, they went back to Jeannie's apartment and changed clothes. The two women went out to dinner together and then returned to the apartment where they made passionate love most of the night.

When Abbey went to Grafton for the wedding, she took Kathy and her sister, Becky, with her. She had two motel rooms. The girls and Mike would share one and she would have a room to herself. Abbey explained to the girls that, as maid of honor, she would be entertaining many members of the wedding party and often it would be late in the evening. She told them that she did not want that to interfere with Mike getting his rest. Abbey drove to Grafton early Thursday. After checking into the motel, she took Mike, in his stroller, to show the girls what was in the area around the motel. She wanted them to have an idea of what they could and couldn't do when Abbey was not there. Abbey told the girls that for the weekend that they were free to do pretty much what they wanted as long as one of them was always with Mike and they didn't get into any trouble. She made sure that they had some money for food and fun things that they might want.

Jeannie had also checked in to the motel that afternoon. She would stay there until she left on her honeymoon on Sunday. Abbey and Jeannie were visiting at the motel when Gary knocked on the door. He was accompanied by his older brother John who was to be the best man at the wedding. Gary's parents arrived a short time later. They had reservations at the motel's restaurant for dinner. Jeannie's parents were meeting them there. The eight of them were seated immediately when they arrived. While they were eating, Abbey felt like the little kid at the table; she was the only one without a drink in front of her. She still had several months to go until her twenty-first birthday.

They had an enjoyable meal; but when someone suggested that they order another round of drinks, Jeannie suggested that they all go to her room for another drink or two. As they were getting on the elevator, Abbey asked Jeannie, "Was my discomfort about being the only one without a drink that noticeable?"

Jeannie told her, "I noticed it; but that was because I know you so well. I doubt that anyone else noticed it."

Everyone was crowded into Jeannie's room and they all had a drink. Jeannie's parents stayed less than an hour and they went home. Not too much later, Gary's parents decided that they would go to their motel room. When there were just the four of them left, the guys decided that they would get rid of their jackets and ties. Jeannie said, "Abbey, why don't you come into the bathroom with me?"

When they got into the bathroom, they shed their dresses and put on T-shirts that Jeannie had brought with her. While they were changing, Abbey mentioned, "Gary's brother is pretty good looking; isn't he?"

"Yeah. Gary had better feel lucky that I was in love with him before I met John."

The four of them continued drinking beer until Gary commented, "I had better get back to the apartment while I can still drive."

Jeannie told him, "You could stay here. John and Abbey each have rooms right here on this floor, so you wouldn't be putting anyone out. Friday is the only night that you have to get out of here."

Gary kicked off his shoes as if that was his answer. A few beers later, Jeannie asked Gary, "Is this going to be the wedding where the bride actually gets to find out if the best man really is that?"

Jeannie and Abbey were really surprised when she heard Gary answer, "I wouldn't object to you spending the night before the wedding with the best man as long as, that night, neither you nor Abbey had any objections to me spending the night with the maid of honor."

Jeannie had a big smile on her face as she gave Abbey a pleading look. Abbey said, "I'll have to think about that one for a few minutes."

After a short hesitation, John said, "You know, it would really work better if you were to sleep with the best man tonight, so that you would have something to base your comparison on tomorrow night."

Abbey laughed and said, "Damn, the way you guys have my sex life all planned; who do you have me slated to sleep with on the wedding night, the father of the bride or the father of the groom?"

1...678910...15