Abby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey guys, let's pick up something and head on out to this spot I know." I pointedly looked at Abby before turning to him.

"It's up to the girls, don't ya think?" Terry popped right up saying "I'm all for it. Kath ain't goin' home without me, so she's all for it, too!" Abby just rolled her eyes and continued outside to the car.

Part III

Paul knew how to pick a spot. I would have never found this place we stopped at with a map! And it was only about 2 miles from where we started out the evening. Secluded, but not too much so, near the small lake by our high school. We could still hear town noises, but they were faint and muffled by the trees around us. Both he and Terry had grabbed the blanket out of the trunk and headed toward the small beach near us. leaving Abby and I looking around and...looking around. I was still a bit miffed and trying to be civil. I heard a deep sign from the other side of the seat...

"Rob?" Abby sounded tentative.

"Yeah."

She reached across and brushed my arm; I turned to face her.

"No, turn back around." As I did, she twisted around and lay across my lap, her head on the small armrest on my side of the car. I looked down at her, carefully laying one arm across her stomach, the other on the window ledge. She had a small smile on her lips.

"I said I was uncomfortable doing things in such a public place, Rob, not that I didn't like doing them." Her hand came up to the side of my face.

"I think I said I had the same problem Terry had, one that you seemed so understanding with." She used her free hand to move mine from her stomach and guided me to cupping her breast. "I really enjoyed you kissing and biting my neck while I watched Terry and Paul. I do so like watching others doing the things I like doing." She continued to look into my eyes.

"You like watching to, don't you?"

I wasn't sure I could talk right then. Her breast felt wonderful in my hand. Hers was still atop mine, and she squeezed, slowly increasing the pressure I/we were putting on that mound of flesh. I thought it might be too much, but she just let out a soft moan.

"Do you?"

I nodded my head, then realized she might not have seen it. "Yes. This was the first time I'd seen either of them in action. I've heard rumors of things Terry has supposedly done with guys, and just what Paul has said he can do with that tongue of his."

"You're getting hard again. I can feel it on my back. Which is exciting you more, touching me or thinking of what they're doing out there?"

Abby had dropped her hand from my face and replaced it with the one helping me fondle her breast. With the free one, she untied the string holding the halter closed, then dropped her hand to her lap. She spread her legs a bit so her fingers could wrap around her crotch.

"Do you want to go watch them play? This isn't so public, Rob. Can we watch them play?" Her hips were slowly rolling in time with her hand, which caused her back to press against my cock. I pushed back against her, wanting to gain some sort of release.

"Your going to make me cum if you keep that up, Kath." I leaned down and kissed her, our tongues writhing against one another, licking her teeth. She grabbed my hair and forced me hard against her mouth, bruising my lips; she closed her mouth around my tongue as sucked it into her mouth.

Her hips were still rolling in a rhythm simulating fucking, her legs spread wide. I moved my hand from her breast to her crotch and immediately felt the intense heat coming from her pussy. The denim material seemed too thick as I tried to gain some contact with her mound, and I thought I grabbed her too hard.

"Aaaaaaaauuuuhhhhhh, goooooood, damnwhydyoudothaaaaatttttt!" I pulled up from her kiss and watched her work her way through her orgasm. What a sight! Her eyes were wide and staring at me, her hand gripping the seat hard as she arched her back against the pressure of my hand on her cunt. Her other hand seemed to have a death grip on her breast, squeezing it far beyond what I would have done to it! Her breath was shallow and panting, with small grunt sounds coming out every time she exhaled.

"Damn you're beautiful when you cum, girl." I kept the pressure on her crotch, feeling the heat and dampness, no, wetness seeping through the material. "Your cunt is on fire!"

"Yeeeeesssssssss..." she hissed as her orgasm started to subside. She reached down and grabbed my hand roughly, glaring up at me as she did so. "I'm not done yet, fucker." I resisted moving my hand, but she forced it up the front of her pants. I tried to undo her belt, but she now had both hands pulling mine up, and up.

Once my hand cleared the waistband she started forcing it back down, only to the inside of her pants! "I need something in me, Rob. Fuck me with your fingers! Watch me cum again!! Please......" I forced my hand down inside her tight jeans, under her panties and brushed through her pubes. I briefly wondered what color her hair was down there, but soon forgot that as my fingers slipped over the sopping wetness of her cunt.

"...cunt is wet...Does it bother you when I use that word? I love that word. It's not an insult, it's a description of your sex, all of it, all of you."

"nnnnnngggggghhhhh...." Was all that came out as I easily slipped two fingers inside of her box. "Iloveittooooooo...."

"....itsoundssoooooonaaastyiloveitiloveitiloveit.........fuuuuuuckkkkkkk...."

"....faster.....don't stop, baby.....fuck........faassstter....."

Her pants still being fastened was killing my wrist, and the angle really sucked, but I kept it up, easily slipping a third finger insider her. I could feel the knob of her clit pressing against my palm. Abby's upper body suddenly convulsed upward...

"SUCK MY TITS....NOW!!!" She jerked her loose halter down exposing her naked breasts to me and I dropped my head down to her tits, blindly feeling for it/them. "HARDER, SUCK HARDER, BITE.......ooooooohhhhhhhh I'm gonna cummmmm agaaainnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggh.........."

Her elbow shifted between us to my raging hardon and started pushing against it. That's all it needed to start boiling over.

"I'm cumming tooooooo...damn, girl......." My hand and arm convulsed as I shot the load in my pants, putting such a grip on her mound I thought I would break her. As my fingers shifted, another slipped inside her, making it four that was now up in that furnace of a cunt.

That seemed to have been too much for her. Her body completely collapsed back onto my lap and her head lolled to the side. Short, shallow breaths were coming out of her along with soft grunts as she worked her way down from her orgasm. Small twitches still caused her body to move in an uncontrolled way. I slowly, painfully moved my hand from inside her pants, wondering at the amount of fluids that leaked out of her during this brief time.

She rolled her head to look up at me, I cradled it close, and she whispered, "Do you wanna go watch?"

12