Abby Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers

"Ohhhhh!!!!! Yessssss!!!! Aggainnnn!!!! Ohhhh!!! Again!!!!" she cried, "Ohhhh!!!! I'm commmminnnngggg!!!! Again!! Yesss!!! Yessss!!! Ohhhh!!!! Yessss!!!! Yessssss!!! Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Godddddddd!!!"

Albert felt his own orgasm boiling up inside him and his body rose off the bed as, once again, he erupted into her.

"Here it comes!!! Oh, God, Abby, here it comes!!!! Take it!!! Take itttt!!!" he groaned as his hot juice gushed into her.

Exhausted and satisfied, Abby collapsed on top of Albert and lay there with his arms wrapped around her.

Abby finally stirred and sat up. "I really have to get home," she said. She felt guilty about what she'd allowed to happen, and just wanted to get away from Albert.

"All right," Albert said.

They got up, got cleaned up, and Albert drove her back to her car.

After Albert dropped her off, Abby drove home, more confused than ever. What was she doing? She'd slept with the husbands of two of her friends. She felt extremely guilty about that, even though both men had been excellent lovers.

"I don't understand why I'm acting like this," she mused as she turned into her driveway. "Just because my marriage is a mess, that's no excuse for ruining my friends' marriages."

She made up her mind that she had to be more careful about the situations she allowed herself to get into, and also to do something to get her life straightened out.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,334 Followers
12