All Comments on 'About That Trip'

by SweetLittleLiar

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Oh My God

Sweet Little Liar. Wow, what can I say. I wanted to be the voice behind you, I wanted to be at the table in the cafe below. I was both. You gave me so much pleasure with your story. I know it will rate near the top with all readers. Please keep on writing, and more importantly please keep on enjoying sex as intense as you write about. One more WOW before I sign off. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice, But strange point of view with the 'you'

the whole 'you' thing was a bit strange at first, but the story was intriguing and i knew i had to read it when i saw the names were vanessa and scott, two wonderful names! (love the name scott, more than almost anything) keep up the great work, s.l.l

-lyss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!

So Hot! Fantastic story and so well-written! I totally felt like I was standing in that window in Italy (how I wish!!!) I will definitely be going back to read your previous work and eagerly awaiting more! Can't wait to read more about Vanessa and Scott! Thank you!

R_PetersonR_Petersonalmost 17 years ago
About that Window

I find that as I walk down the street, I am looking into more windows lately after reading this story. HOT, Sweet Little Tease, VERY HOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Unbelievably hot and satisfying

Thank you for a wonderful story....I was as captivated as your "audience" in the story!! You get better and better with every submission. Can't wait for the next one....Hikrfool

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dirty cunt

loved it, would love to feel your cunt clinging to my cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bravo

Extremely well written and imaginative. You rise above most of the stories with your command of the language and the setting and staging of the story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 15 years ago
ohh Liar

I hope this one isn't lies? I hope it happened for you. Superlative writing Liar.

A_SatoriA_Satorialmost 15 years ago
Another torrid time for Scott and Vanessa but...

it might have been hotter if the reader knew more about the characters' thinking, plans if any towards each other, motivations (if there are any other than great lustmaking). The sex is extremely well written, at points almost poetic. Is it all just lust between them? This is only a "few weeks" from the start of their affair (relationship?). I wonder if there will be any emotional substance to the sex. A reader comment below questioned the repeated use of "you" element in the writing, made me wonder about it too. It's almost like Vanessa is writing the story to Scott alone, not telling it to us the readers. Is that what your intent is? Readers as voyeurs not only to their acts but also what Vanessa is saying to "you?" Nitpicky thing I guess. The story was well written heat from nearly the very first sentence. It certainly got a response from me. As before I really like the economy of your writing, yet the descriptions of their acts don't seem sparse at all. A really good skill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
VERY erotic,hot

Loved it, very believable,I had a feeling of being there watching. I hope you enjoy sex as much as you describe it.

Thanks

phil

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous