About That Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, oh yes, oh yes Vanessa, cum for me baby, cum for me and show them how hot you are," you urged me.

Almost before the words were out of your mouth, I was gone. My body was seized by spasms so intense I would have fallen without your arms supporting me. You fucked me hard, your cock pounded me, and I gloried in it, I reveled in it, I nearly shrieked with delight.

"Come on baby, come on, do it for me, oh fuck yes baby, yes that's it. God I love feeling that hot little cunt squeezing my cock. It's so good, Vanessa."

"Don't stop," I gasped out, knowing you hadn't cum. "Don't hold back, Scott, I need you. Cum for me."

Your cock, stilled as you took in the spasms coursing through me, throbbed in response, but your arms tightened around me.

"There is one thing I want, Vanessa," you whispered in that velvet voice. "One thing I need. Will you give it to me?"

I turned my head to look into your eyes, so brilliant green, burning into mine with passion and power. I knew what you wanted. And in the space of a heartbeat, I knew why. You needed to show those men something. And I had never desired anything more than I wanted, I needed, to do what you wanted.

My eyes never leaving yours, I pulled my still-throbbing pussy away from your cock, and turned half toward you as you moved to meet me. From the sidewalk below the men could see us both now, and I smiled as I imagined them taking in your profile, knowing they'd be comparing themselves mentally to your gorgeous, fully erect penis. Fleetingly, I hoped they didn't find themselves suffering too much from the comparison, but then thoughts of the audience below began to vanish. I slid my palms down your chest as I slowly sank down in front of you. My tongue trailed down your firm muscled body just beneath my palms, lightly dipping into your navel before I slid further down. Briefly I realized they could see more of me than ever before, and instead of kneeling, I simply squatted there on my heels, knees spread apart, knowing they could now see virtually all of my freshly fucked pussy. The thought sent rippling delight down to my clit as my tongue slid over your slick, purple head, so engorged it looked ready to go off like a rocket on the fourth of July. I saw your eyes go glassy as my lips engulfed the velvet smooth head just as my fingers circled the base.

"Oh god," you breathed. "Oh god Vanessa, baby, this isn't going to last long ..." Your voice trailed off in a tortured groan of pure masculine need.

I smiled to myself. As much as I loved licking and sucking and teasing your cock, I didn't want to wait. I didn't want you to wait. I watched your eyes, the pleasure clearly revealed on your usually-so-controlled face, and groaned with deep satisfaction when I saw your eyes flicker down to the audience below. I felt the huge pulsing throb of your cock as you sent them the unmistakable message you'd wanted -- no, needed -- to deliver. I wrapped my lips more tightly around you, deepening the suction, swirling my tongue to flick it lightly across that ridge around the base of the head, and in no time at all, just the way I wanted -- no, needed -- to have it, you thrust hard inside my warm wet mouth, and thick rich semen came pulsing out, glob after glob of it. I swallowed. I sucked. I swallowed again. And I sucked more, gently, as that warm, tangy, sweet and acrid taste flooded my mouth.

I took it all. My sucking changed to licking, to nuzzling, and when you sank to your knees beside me and pulled me close, we shared a kiss as deep and tender and satisfying as any we'd ever shared.

Long moments later, we stumbled into bed. You wrapped your arms around me, and in the deepening twilight I realized dimly there was nothing but silence from the tables below. I giggled softly and felt your arms tighten in response.

"Our audience outside," I murmured drowsily, "I think they're gone."

"Mmmmmmm," you sighed against my hair, not much interested. And to tell the truth -- neither was I. I had learned from this experience; some of it about you. And I wondered, as I slipped into sleep with your arms cradling me close, what more there was to learn about myself.

*

With many thanks, and much gratitude, to Marsh Alien for his thoughtful suggestions and positive response to this story. Some of his suggestions are reflected here. Those that aren't, probably should have been [lol] ... and as always, if there are problems with the story, they are all mine. Thank you for your votes and your comments!

12