Accidental Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you to do that within two days."

"No problem, Sir."

"Do you have a Polaroid camera?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good. It is now 7:36 on Wednesday morning. Before 7:36 on Friday evening I want to receive by email, a scanned nude picture of you that shows a shot of your upper thighs, pussy and stomach to your neck. Your pussy will be bald. Any questions so far?"

"No Sir"

"Good. Also in that picture I want you to hold up a sign that says, 'Shaman325's slut.' Got that?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then I want a second picture from the rear with you bent over holding your butt cheeks apart to show your little pucker hole. And with magic marker I want the word 'slut' on the left cheek and 'butt' on the right cheek. Understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she laughed. "Slut butt, Frank is going to be busy what with shaving me, writing on my bottom and taking pictures."

"Is Frank the one who keeps you trimmed?"

"No Sir. I get a bikini wax and trim at my spa."

"Then get a waxing instead of using Frank."

"Yes Sir."

"Any other questions so far?"

"No Sir, you're very good at giving directions."

"Also scan the receipt from the spa and send it. And send each in its own separate email. Otherwise it takes too long to load." (Remember we were using 14k phone modems back then.)

"Yes Sir."

"From now until I tell you differently, you won't wear panties nor will you wear a bra."

"Yes Sir. But may I ask a question?"

"Of course, I told you to do that."

"What about during my period?"

"Do you have a heavy flow?"

"Yes Sir, during the first couple of days."

"OK. Then buy yourself some Depends and wear a diaper during your heavy flow days, then when it lightens up, back to nothing."

"Thank you Sir. But I want you to know that if you had said otherwise, I would have still done it willingly."

"Thank you." (Notice she didn't say gladly)

"Speaking of periods, you're to let me know immediately by phone or email that your period has started. Then I want to know when it ends. You have no right to privacy right now."

"Yes Sir."

I told her to learn as much about BDSM from as many sources as she could. I gave her an assignment to read "The Story of O." I told her to spend time online in the BDSM rooms chatting with both Dom/mes and subs. I instructed her on the protocol I expected her to use online also, including the addition of "Protected by Shaman325" to her profile.

She also was instructed to inform me of all her sexual activities including sex with Frank, masturbation, and cyber sex. I limited her to these three methods. I also instructed her to masturbate at least once every day so I would be getting at least one sexual activity report from her daily. I also told her that if she had cyber sex, she was to paste a copy of it into an email and send it to me. She was forbidden to have cyber sex with any Dom/mes. I also told her that if she decided she wanted to have any other sexual contact, she was to ask my permission by phone.

After the lengthy discussion of my rules, assignments and expectations, I paused and asked her if there were any questions. She answered in the negative so I signed off with, "OK. Then I need to go and get some work done. Starting day after tomorrow, call me every morning at 8:00 sharp with your report. Be naked when you call. Tomorrow I have to be out of town on business." She acknowledged this and we signed off.

Making Preparations

She didn't know that the business I had to attend to, involved a secret trip to her town to make some arrangements for our real time meeting in a few weeks. One of the reasons I hadn't wanted us to see each others' faces before was so if we inadvertently ran into each other tomorrow, neither of us would know it and there wouldn't be an uncomfortable encounter. However, I was relatively sure that I wouldn't see her in the places I would be going.

I lived in a city of 250,000 about a 2 ½ hour drive from the town in which Frank and Judy lived. Its population was somewhere around 50,000. So about 9:00 on Thursday morning I set out to drive there.

Several years earlier I had been required to spend six weeks in this town doing a contract for my current client there. This client was instrumental in my landing the contract with another company I would begin training in a few weeks. It was during the four weeks duration of that new contract that I would meet Judy and possibly Frank for the first time.

At any rate, it was during that six weeks several years ago that I had happened into a private club called The Oasis for a drink. I ended up meeting Peter, the clubs owner, and his sub, Bonny. It turned out that Peter and me were about the same age and had been raised only 30 miles apart in Texas. So with the combined bonds of native culture and BDSM we became close friends and remain so to this day.

So this morning I pulled into the parking lot and drove to the back where Peter had built a luxury apartment connected to the club. It also had a secret, soundproof and completely outfitted dungeon within its walls. The reason it could be kept secret was that it only had two entrances. One was from his apartment. The way you accessed it was a movie-like bookcase that swiveled when the secret button was pushed. The other was on the back of the building. He had what looked like a three car garage back there, the kind that has a separate door for each stall. But in fact, there is a double garage for the apartment and the third garage is a single that enters directly into the dungeon. Unless things had changed, Peter, his sub Bonny and I were the only ones who knew about the dungeon. This was one of the things that I wanted to talk to him about.

I had called ahead, so Peter was expecting me. When I rang the doorbell, Bonny opened the door. She broke into a huge smile and bounded out the door, threw her arms around my neck, wrapped her legs around my waist, and locked her lips on mine, giving me just a tease with her tongue. Finally, pulling her head back, but keeping her arms and legs wrapped around me, she cooed seductively, "Well, if it isn't my other Master."

In a way Bonny was right. During our first meeting she had overstepped her bounds and Peter had asked me to cane her for him. Only a few weeks later, Peter's Army Reserve Unit had been activated for Desert Storm and he had asked me to take Bonny for the time he was gone. So she had essentially been my slut for 8 months. After returning, he informed both me and Bonny at his homecoming party that from then on, when the three of us were together, she would have two, equal Masters. And that's the way it had been ever since.

I laughed and unwound her hands from around my neck and said, "If you don't climb down I may have to fuck your right here on your front steps."

"Promises, promises, promises," she laughed.

Peter appeared behind her from the living room. "You know how Pavlov's dog's mouth used to get wet and drool whenever he'd hear a bell? Well this slut's cunt gets wet and drips whenever she hears the word fuck and the context doesn't even matter. The only difference is her legs fly apart too." He grinned.

"How's it hangin' Jim?"

"Great, Peter. (not Pete, I learned early on) How 'bout you?"

"If I was any better I'd have an orgasm," he laughed as we hugged.

"Well let's go get that breakfast I promised you then."

"Hell. When Bonny heard you were coming she fixed us up a Texas breakfast. Pan-fried steak, biscuits, pan gravy, and grits. She was just waiting' for you to get here to start the eggs. So you better come on in."

Bonny was from New York but Peter had taught her how to cook Texas style. She had gotten really good at it too. If you never heard her talk you would have thought she was a native Texan from her food.

When we walked into the kitchen, we were greeted by steaks on our plates, bowls of steaming gravy and grits on the table, Peters scrambled eggs cooking in one skillet and my over-easy ones in another, and a naked Bonny (except for a short cook's apron) pulling a pan of hot home-made biscuits out of the oven. Life is good!

Once the eggs were served, we dug in. Peter and I were making fools of ourselves with our not-so-healthy meal while Bonny ate her usual oatmeal with raisons. "So what brings you to our fair city today, Jim?" Peter asked between bites.

"I've got three favors to ask of you." I knew that two of them would be no problem but the first one was little more dicey.

"Hell, might have known you'd come begging," he grinned.

"If I had a hat, I'd be holding it in my hand," I grinned back at him."

"What can I do for you then?"

"Well, I've got this new slut I'm training. It's only been by remote control so far... phone and online. But we're gonna have our first real time meeting four weeks from tomorrow and I was wondering if I could use your dungeon."

He squirmed a little uncomfortably.

I continued before it got embarrassing. "I know how you want to keep that place a secret, so I've got a plan."

He seemed to relax a little, "Go on."

"What if I had her meet me for a drink here at The Oasis. We could spend a little time getting better acquainted and have a couple of drinks. Then I would tell her it was time to go. We'd go out to my car and I would blindfold her. Then I'd drive her around town a little and end up back here in the garage. I wouldn't take the blindfold off until we were actually in the dungeon. Then when we were finished, I'd do the same thing in reverse and drop her off at her car back here in the parking lot. She wouldn't know where she was and this would be the last place she would think of."

He smiled broadly. "One of the things I really like about you, Jim is that you're a devious bastard. That plan works for me. How long would you want it for?"

"Friday night through Saturday night, if that's OK."

"I'm still in the red with you on favors, Jim. That'll be no problem at all.

"Thanks, Peter, but I'm not through yet," I grinned.

"No problem. What else can I do?"

"I'd like to borrow Bonny part of the time. This gal I'm meeting is bi-cherry. I want to remedy that."

"You know that's no problem, Jim."

"I know but I just wanted to touch base. Thanks."

"What are you going to do about food? 36 hours is a long fast."

"I was just planning on blindfolding her and taking her out for meals."

"I've got a better idea. You know how stopping and going out for meals breaks the intensity. Bonny has a harem slave costume. What if Bonny came in at each meal time and served you your meals?"

"Sounds great," I said.

We spent the next few minutes working out the details of what would happen. Then I asked the next question I had for him. "Are there any toy stores here in town?"

"Just two," Peter replied. "One is a frou-frou place for Junior Leaguers with lingerie, edible panties, Kama Sutra stuff, cuffs lined with rabbit fur, cute little pastel colored vibrators and shit like that."

"And the other one?"

"It's the one I use. It's a total sleaze joint. But it has a great selection of toys. I've literally spent thousands of dollars in that place. They love me there. I walk in and they immediately start kissing my ass. The have it all including video booths with glory holes."

"Sounds like my kind of place. Can they be trusted to carry out an assignment and keep Judy safe if I send her out there alone?"

"Probably not, but I can be trusted."

"Good idea. Let's run out there and on the way I'll explain what I have in mind."

"Can I go too?" asked Bonny.

"Sure," I said." Since you've become a part of this conspiracy you may as well know everything that's happening."

"I should be mad at you for making me fool one of my sub-sisters," she laughed, "but since I get the rare privilege of deflowering a virgin, I'll forgive you."

"I'll drive," Peter said as we headed out the door, "and, Bonny, you can suck Jim's cock on the way."

"How about on the way back," I said. "We need to stop at a drug store on the way and I don't wanna be rushed."

So the three of us piled into the bench seat of Peter's pick-up and headed out. I explained my plan on the way, stopping at a drug store long enough to pick up some supplies before moving on along to the place creatively named The Adult Book Store in a sleazy part of town..

Once inside I saw that it was exactly what I had in mind. I took a quick tour of the place and then was introduced to one of the brothers who owned and ran the place. I told them what I wanted and he agreed. I made a couple of purchases and had him wrap them separately in the proverbial brown paper wrapping as well as the supplies I had picked up at the drug store. Peter also informed them he would be there to see that everything went smoothly.

Finishing our business at the store we piled back into the pick-up and headed back to The Oasis. We weren't out of the parking lot until Bonny had her talented mouth locked onto my cock. Life is good.

When I got home that evening I checked my voice mail. I had a couple of messages from clients, but it was too late to return the calls. So I signed online and checked my email. To my surprise I had four emails from Judy. Three had the non-descript subjects of "Front" and "Back" and "Receipt." The other was simply named "Report." She was more than 24 hours ahead of her deadline.

I opened the Report first. Since I hadn't required this from her I was somewhat surprised.

Dear Sir,

i know You didn't require this report, but I'm proud that i carried out Your instructions and wanted to tell you.

First of all, after we hung up from talking to one another i really needed to masturbate so i did, right there on the kitchen counter stool. Then i got dressed, with no panties or bra as You said. i wore a white dress with a full skirt with frills and laces so if i spotted it, it wouldn't show as much.

I called my spa and got an appointment for 3:00 this afternoon. Then i drove to Circuit City and bought a flatbed scanner and went to Wal-Mart and bought a new Polaroid camera. The one we have now is old. This one has remote control on it, so i bought a tripod also. The pictures should be a better quality than the camera we have now, and the tripod and remote will allow me to take pictures of myself if i ever need to. i also bought a red permanent magic marker.

When i got home i was so excited i called Frank and asked him to come home for lunch and write slut butt on my backside and take my picture. He told me to get the camera set up and be naked and ready when he got here. When he got here it was obvious that he was as excited about this as i was, if you know what i mean ~smile~. Then he prepared me and took my picture. He loved the results but you know how women are. i think my bottom is too big :). He wanted to have anal sex with me, but i told him i was saving that for You. i hope You're pleased. After hearing You and Margo on the phone and then reading Your questionnaire, it seem You might want the honor of deflowering me there, so we had regular sex on the floor of the den.

When i started to get ready to go to my spa appointment, it occurred to me that the permanent marker wouldn't wash off and i was going to be naked in front of the woman doing it. i started getting embarrassed even though i thought i could keep her from seeing it. But you know me, Sir. i immediately started flooding. By the time i arrived at the spa, i was feeling so naughty and sluttish from everything that had happened today. i don't remember making any conscious decision, but when i went into the room, instead of covering myself with the towel they provided, i just laid down on the table naked. i was scared, embarrassed and excited all at the same time and you know what happens when i get like that ~smile~. When she came in she acted like everything was normal until she started to prep me, then she smiled and told me that from the looks of the table between my legs that this waxing had nothing to do with a bathing suit. i don't know what came over me then but i just turned over and showed her my slut butt. She just laughed and whacked me on the bottom and told me she wished her husband was as creative as mine because it might heat up their sex life. Do You like me being slutty like that? i hope so, Sir.

Frank was so excited that he was already home when I got here. He had already made the sign for me to hold and had everything all ready. All i had to do was take off my clothes and pose. I took three pictures to get the one we both were satisfied with. Then Frank wanted to take some more. So he posed me in some very slutty poses and then took some pictures of us, using the remote while we had sex... three times! If You would like i will scan those for You also.

Then we installed the scanner and scanned the pictures and sent them along with the receipt from the spa as You asked.

It is now 11:00 on Wednesday night and Frank has gone to bed. I need to report one more sexual activity. After sending this to you, i plan on masturbating one more time before midnight. Anything after midnight, i will report to you in person on the phone on Friday when i give tomorrow's report.

i must really be turning into a slut. i masturbated twice today and had sex with Frank four times and i wish it had been more.

Your obedient slut butt,

judy

It was obvious that Judy was totally immersed in the process of the transition from suburban housewife to humiliation slut.

I then set about opening the other emails. I deleted the receipt without looking at it. That was more of an insurance requirement that she go to the spa where I knew she would be embarrassed rather than have Frank do it.

First I opened the "Front" email. (What can I say? I'm a man.) Her tits were precisely as she had described them, perhaps the most perfectly shaped natural tits I had ever seen. Her brown aureoles and nipples stood out in stark contrast to her pale skin and they were slightly eccentric, pointing to the outside as she had described.

She had bikini tan lines and I was surprised at first that she was so tan considering she was a blond. Then I remembered. She has brown eyes.

Then I looked downward at an absolutely beautiful pussy. She lips were prominent and well defined. In today's patois I would say that she he had a magnificent camel toe. Her tan line was barely above the top of her slit and rose up to her waist on either side. She had either a string or thong bikini. There was obvious pussy juice running down the inside of both of her well-shaped thighs. Her hips flared from her waist and were prominent but not too much.

When I looked at the sign she was holding I smiled. Now I knew why it took three shots to get one she liked. She had just hint of a cute pot belly hidden behind the sign she held.

Then I opened the "Rear" email. Slowly the infamous slut butt appeared on the screen, one line at a time. The pussy juices were much more noticeable from this angle. Frank had a very good way with writing on butts. The words were printed neatly and with some flourish. Her little brown asshole was at the center of the picture, her beautifully manicured nails dug into her cheeks as she spread them. And there were those beautiful pussy lips on full display between her legs. But now they were parted and no longer looked like hot dog buns as they had from the front.

I was well pleased with my immerging little slut.

The next morning at precisely 8:00 my phone rang.

"Good morning, Butt Slut," I said merrily into the phone, suddenly getting knot in my stomach realizing it could be one of my customers instead of Judy.

"It does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it, Sir?" Judy chirped back. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"It does at that." I laughed.

We chatted for a few minutes and discussed the pictures she had sent.