Accidental Bull Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers

"Would you like for me to send the other pictures, Sir?"

"No. I want you to bring them with you when we meet in person. I want you to be with me when I see them for the first time."

"Yes Sir. I'll probably have more by then," she giggled.

"So give me your report for yesterday."

She informed me that she had masturbated after midnight after she had sent me her report by email. Then she and Frank had had sex first thing yesterday morning and twice last night and that she had masturbated four times during the day.

She finished with a giggle, "I told you in one of our very first conversations that I had a strong sex drive, Sir."

"Strong sex drive is just a euphemism for horny slut." I laughed.

"Horny slut, I like that. You give me great names Sir. Horny Slut, Slut Butt, and you know how I love that word... ssssssslut!" she hissed hoarsely.

I had seen her coquette seductive side before but not her sultry side. It was like peeling an onion layer by layer as I discovered the complexities of this woman.

"OK." I said more seriously, "It's time to get down to business. You have an appointment at 10:00, less than two hours."

"Appointment Sir?"

"Yes. I want you to dress like a cheap whore. Drive out to South College Street to a place called The Adult Book Store. Go inside and walk up to the counter and tell the clerk you are Slut Judy. That's all you have to do. The clerk is expecting you and you just follow his lead. Got it?

"Yes Sir."

"Do you have any questions?"

"No Sir."

"Good. When you get home call me."

"Yes Sir."

"OK. We'll talk later then." I hung up.

At about 11:15 she called.

"I'm back, Sir."

"How did it go?"

"I've never been to a place like that before. It was spooky and kinda' scary, but it was exciting too. I got sopping wet as usual. It seems like I stay that way all the time now." She giggled.

"So how did you dress?"

"Well, Sir, like most women I had to try on several outfits before I could leave." She laughed, "Because when I started thinking about it there are a lot of ways to look like a slut. I finally thought that since I was going to the place that I thought this would be, I'd go as trailer trash."

"Go on."

"Well, I put what I usually garden in. When outside working in the yard I typically wear a pair of short shorts and sleeveless tee shirt with very large holes for the sleeves, but with a sports bra or tube top under it. Today I wore an older pair of, very faded and immodestly frayed, Daisy Dukes and one of my plain white sleeveless tees and a pair of flip-flops. I also put on heavy eye make-up and actually teased my hair to make it look like it was just tangled."

"Jeez ,Louise!" I exclaimed.

She laughed. "You should have seen me trying to hold my elbows down against my ribs and drive at the same time."

"So tell me about the book store."

"Well I marched my little slut butt in there with a lot more confidence than I felt and announced to the clerk and another guy standing talking to him that I was Slut Judy."

"Good for you."

"When I first walked in and looked around I thought the guy talking to the clerk was the only one in there that didn't look like a pervert. But he ended up creeping me out more than the others."

"Why is that?"

"Because he followed me around and never took his eyes of off me the whole time I was there."

I laughed. That had to have been Peter and knowing how his twisted mind worked I knew he had done that on purpose to see if he could freak her out.

"There was a woman too that was there who was looking at me a lot."

I laughed again. Peter had taken Bonny with him. So now both Peter and Bonny knew what Judy looked like and I didn't. I think they were enjoying this almost as much as I was.

She then told me how the clerk had given her a tour of the place including the video booths and how he had explained the glory holes to her. He had told her that I said that she could buy anything in the place and that it was on my account. He had given her the package that I had left for her and then asked her if there was anything else.

"Since I didn't know what was in the package, I told him no and left. I nearly ran to my car to get away from that creepy guy that was following me."

I laughed again.

"So, are you ready to open your present?"

"I think so, Sir." she laughed nervously.

"OK, when you open the package you're going to find several smaller packages inside. So go ahead and open it and then proceed to open the smaller one marked 1."

I heard paper tearing.

"Number 1 is open, Sir."

"Know what it is?"

"Yes Sir. It's a butt plug but I wouldn't have known if I hadn't gone to the store today. I saw a lot different kinds of these today."

"You don't sound thrilled."

She laughed nervously, "Well let's just say you haven't been real subtle in preparing me for this, so I'm not really surprised."

I laughed, "OK, now open number 2."

"At least this one is tiny." She giggled as she tore it open.

There was a long pause. "What are you doing?"

"Reading the label on this bottle, Sir... Oh, thank God, it's a lubricant!" She sounded very relieved.

"OK, here's the deal. I want you to wear that butt plug some each day. I want you to wear it until it becomes unbearable. I'd like to see an increase in time each day. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

"This is a sexual activity and will be reported as such."

"Yes Sir."

"Wait 'til Frank gets home and let him help you with it the first time. Now open package number 3."

"A case of Fleet enemas, Sir?"

"You'll thank me for that later. Make sure you give yourself one before Frank gets home."

"Yes Sir. I think I know what you mean and I should thank you."

"Now you can open the last package."

"Ha! Ha! A vibrating life-like dildo," she squealed.

"Yep. That's just for fun."

We talked for a few more minutes and then hung up.

The next few weeks passed quickly. Each day Judy impressed me with her determination and willingness. The butt plug turned out to be easy for her and within four days she could wear it all day. I had given her some more assignments. The general things like shoe shopping in a short skirt, flashing her bald pussy "by accident" getting in and out of her car, having Frank drive her on the freeway next to trucks as she masturbated. She pulled them all of with willingness, flair and dare I say élan?

The Meeting

Then the big day when we would finally meet in person arrived.

I rolled into town about noon and checked into my hotel and unpacked immediately. I was going to stay here for the duration of the training which was four weeks so I had brought more than I usually would. This would be both my office and my home for the duration. I hung up my hanging clothes and put the rest into drawers. Then I plugged my laptop into the phone jack and set it up to sign in using the local Prodigy number.

I was supposed to meet Judy at 8:45 on the dot at The Oasis, Peter's club. So I had given myself plenty of time to get settled in and to make some phone calls and conduct a little business.

I called the Human Resources Director of my client company and made sure arrangements had all been handled for the training. Then I called my long-time client in town to thank him again for recommending me to the new company. We set up a time to have drinks on Monday night.

This was the beginning of a grueling weekend followed by another grueling four weeks. So I lay down on the bed and took a nap.

I awoke around 4:00 and decided to go see Peter and make sure we were on target for the meeting with Judy. I walked into the club, signed in and walked into the bedlam of happy hour. It took a while for my eyes to adjust from the sunlight to dimness of the club, but finally I saw Peter and Bonny mingling and schmoozing with the customers.

I walked in and sat down at the bar next to the waitress station. My favorite waitress, Flo, was organizing her tray full of drinks and didn't see me. So I reached over and pinched her on the ass.

She spun around with a look of anger on her face which immediately melted into a smile. "Well hello, Sweetness. You know where I come from if you pinch a girl on the ass you have to marry her." She planted a wet sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Hell, Flo, a night with you and good bowl of chili would finish me off." I laughed.

When I turned around a gin and tonic had magically appeared on the bar in front of me. I glanced down the bar and the bartender, Jack grinned at me and gave me a thumbs-up. Damn, this is better than Cheers. Life is good!

I finally connected with Peter and Bonny and we finalized our plans, so I went back to the hotel to shower and change. Tonight was country music night at the club, so I dressed appropriately. I was born and raised in the Hill Country of Texas so this was no chore. I put on my Wrangler jeans, a western shirt and a pair of Tony Lama boots. Then I topped it off with my dress Stetson (not to be confused with my everyday one or my work one.) I had told Judy to dress for a country music night also and to look as sexy as she could.

I arrived at 8:30, fifteen minutes ahead of Judy's planned arrival and thirty minutes before the band was to start. When I walked through the door, Jerry Jeff Walker was singing "Easy Come, Easy Go" on the sound system. I walked directly to my reserved table and sat down. Almost immediately Bonny appeared with a Shiner long-neck beer.

"Good evening, Master. All set for your big night?"

"I am, as a matter of fact. And are you?"

"I can't wait for my turn with your lady," she giggled, then turned around and wiggled her ass at me. Looking over her shoulder with a sexy smile she returned to the bar.

It was 8:44. I was sipping my beer and the band was tuning up and doing their sound check I looked toward the door. In the dim lighting of the club, I saw Peter and a woman in a cowboy hat silhouetted in the exit sign light at the entrance. I saw him point toward me and when she began walking toward me he signaled me that it was her.

I had directed her to follow the instructions of Peter upon arrival. He had directed her to walk diagonally across the large dance floor and straight to my table. When she reached the far edge of the dance floor and stepped onto it, Peter surprised even me by turning on the bright lights over the dance floor. There was an audible gasp from the patrons of the club as she appeared in the light. She never missed a beat and continued directly toward me, her eyes never leaving mine. Her expression was one of pure sexuality. Her walk was that of a slow-gaited runway model, serpentine and seductive, hands in her pockets. In addition to her hat, all she had on was a red bandanna around her neck, a cowboy duster and a pair of cowboy boots.

For those of you who don't know what a cowboy duster is, it's a floor length canvas coat that real cowboys wear to keep trail dust off of them. They are split to just below the ass in back. In front, the lowest button is about crotch level. That way they can sit astride their horse and have a flap drop down over each leg.

Judy only had the bottom three buttons buttoned. The open top of the duster formed a V exposing her navel at the bottom and spreading to reveal the sides of her tits. Each step almost exposed her entire leg, only promising to show her pussy and ass but never really doing it.

For a moment all you could hear was the sound of her boot heels on the wooden dance floor. Then, one of the guitar players in the band played a wolf whistle on his guitar and another stepped to the microphone like he was doing a sound check.

"Check... check... check that out!"

The whole place erupted into catcalls and wolf whistles.

As she got closer I could see that her make-up was impeccable. Her chest was flushed with excitement or embarrassment and I suspected both. But she never broke character. She strode up to my table and stopped. Looking down at me she smiled. I noticed then a slight tremble in her lips and could also see that her legs were shaking.

"May I please join you, Sir?" she asked.

I stood and held a chair for her. She sat down and crossed her legs, fully exposing both and the place erupted in applause.

"Take a bow," I said.

She stood back up and removed her hat, spread her arms and held them above her head.

"Don't get us arrested," I whispered under my breath.

"Shit!" I heard her murmur.

She lowered her arms and took a deep bow.

From behind us I heard a band member say, "God! Check out that beaver!"

She straightened up quickly and sat down, crossing her legs again. I sat down.

"You made quite an entrance," I laughed.

"Well I didn't have much choice now did I, Sir?' she giggled.

Bonny appeared out of nowhere. "What would you like to drink?"

"I'll have what he's having," Judy replied.

"And you, Sir? She asked me with an impish grin. I could tell she was looking forward to spending time with Judy.

"Sure, bring me another one."

"She looks familiar," Judy said as Bonny walked away.

Before I could respond she asked, "Did I really expose myself to those people when I raised my arms?"

"I don't know. Obviously I couldn't see from where I was standing. But you definitely flashed the band," I laughed.

"Yes Sir. I heard him too," she blushed.

"Well, how do you like being a sub so far?" I asked smiling.

"Well, Sir, if you set out to embarrass me, you certainly succeeded," she said. But on the other hand, I hope nobody uses this chair as a murder weapon tonight because it's soaked in my DNA."

We spent the next few minutes talking about what people usually talk about when they first meet in person. You know, the things about how good it is to finally see you and know what you look like and things like that.

When the band started playing, we couldn't talk so we just sat looking at each other. While certainly a long way from ugly, she was not what I would call a pretty woman. But she exuded sensuality and sexuality. She had confidence about her now that had not been there the first few times I talked to her.

We were sitting, watching the band and dancers. I was lightly running the tips of my fingers along the inside of her thigh. She leaned over to speak in my ear.

"Sir, may we go now?" and then urgently, "I really need for us to go now!."

I stood and took her by the arm and began escorting her to the exit. This time we were walking around the dance floor through the tables, however. All the way out people were telling us goodnight, or simply nodding to us as we walked past their tables.

One guy just grinned at me and said, "You lucky son-of-a-bitch."

The woman with him elbowed him in the ribs.

When we walked out into the parking lot, I led her to my car and opened the door for her. Then I walked around and got in behind the wheel. The moment I did she blurted out, "Please, Sir. May I climax?"

"So that's what this is about."

"Yes Sir," she whimpered. "I'm sorry but I was afraid I was going to do it inside and embarrass not only myself but you too." She was crying now.

"Then I guess you better do it."

She suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled it into her now-exposed pussy and clamped her legs together. She was totally soaked. She began thrashing around on the seat but never letting go of my hand in the process. And then the now-patented scream erupted. She locked her muscles and stopped breathing while spasms wracked her body.

I was afraid she was going to pass out, but she finally inhaled deeply and it began again. She came three times like that then finally slumped down and began trying to catch her breath. Even then several after-shocks hit her.

When she had finally gotten herself under control, she pulled my hand from her pussy and placed my fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Then she fell into my arms crying.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she sobbed, "I'm such an undisciplined slut. I need you to teach me discipline. Please, Sir, don't be mad at me. I'll do better. I'll work hard to make you proud of me."

Her hat had fallen from her head into the back seat. I didn't say anything. I simply began stroking her hair and giving her small kisses in her hair and on her forehead. When she had settled down, I lifted her face to me and kissed her gently on her lips. She returned the kiss and out tongues played out a gentle and loving dance. I pushed her face away from mine, looking into her eyes. Her make-up had run and there were still tears. She had trouble maintaining eye contact. She tried to smile but with limited success.

"Are you ready to go to work and learn to be the most disciplined sub and the best humiliation slut in the world?"

She nearly began to cry again, but caught herself, and simply nodded.

I removed the bandanna from around her neck and folded it into a blindfold. I placed it over her eyes and tied it around her head.

"Can you see anything?"

"No Sir."

"If it starts to slip you'll tell me?"

"Yes Sir."

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot. I turned the radio on to a country music station and cranked up the volume. On the outside chance that doors might be open in the club, I didn't want her to hear the band playing and realize where we were. I knew that once I got her inside the soundproof dungeon, I was okay.

When I reached the street, I reached over with my right hand to place it inside the duster. The duster clung to her tit, making it difficult.

"Let me help, Sir," she said, "It's flash tape."

"Flash tape?"

"Yes Sir. It's a two sided adhesive that kept the duster in place so I wouldn't expose my breasts. Haven't you ever wondered how all those actresses at the Oscars keep those evening gowns in place?" she giggled.

"Well, I guess I have, but never enough to find out I suppose."

"So now you know another of us women's secrets, Sir."

While we were talking, Judy had been struggling to free her tit from the obviously strong adhesive. Finally she succeeded.

"Didn't that hurt?"

"A little," she said, taking my hand and placing it on her tit.

I kneaded her right tit with my hand, feeling the tackiness left from the tape. I found her nipple. Her description had been perfect. They were indeed long and thin... and very hard.

I pinched it hard and gave it a solid twist. She let out a moan.

I removed my hand, afraid I was going to start another tsunami, stroking her hair. She almost purred.

"Where are we going, Sir?"

"You mean you can't tell? I thought this was your town," I laughed.

She laughed, "I got lost after about the first six turns."

"Be patient. It's not far."

"Yes Sir."

After about a ten minute drive I arrived back where we started but coming from the other direction. I pulled into the alley behind the club and stopped at the garage. I pressed the remote control in my car and the door began moving upward. I drove in and closed the door.

I got out of the car and walked around to the passenger's door. I opened it and helped her out and led her, still blindfolded to the door. I opened it and led her into the dungeon.

(to be continued)

Shaman325
Shaman325
37 Followers