All Comments on 'Accidents Will Happen'

by Irishdragon

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Well built men are made to fuck very attractive women for the propulagation (sp) of the species, regardless of dogmatic behavior rules put out by some kind of religious beliefs. In this story it is interesting to note that the "accidents" created a bit of eroticism to include some baby-making in a woman already a mommy by a guy that was not yet a daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Trash...

…that's all that needs to be said. Because he is who he is, Donny's illiterate opinion confirms my own. Come on, Irish. You have some ability to write. Why don't you take the time to find a new approach...something fresh and innovative? Rehashing an old, worn out theme like this is beneath you.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
No accident, and yet birth control seemed missing

We need more of this one. Very erotic!

don87654don87654about 15 years ago
More, please?

Does she keep fucking him, and even into pregnancy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
slut story times 2

at least Rich had a good time

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what \'s next

The story should have stopped after at least knowing that he knocked up both mothers.....

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
confused

almost to the point of being incoherent. A story that the author got carried away with - but I don't think many readers would,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was really disappointed by the unsatisfying ending, or the lack of one for that matter.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Kids?

What happened to the kids that SiL was keeping away from the Fuck Site? Did she ever shut the door?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The birth of a stable

and the death of a whore and her family

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fucking cuck writers

Just go off and suck dicks for your boyfriends.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Thanks, 5*

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Two

Just a couple of cheating whores propulgating, anon's spelling, despite religious dogma and marriage vows advising against it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'll read that next story

only if it contains the information on both divorces and the coaches dismissal from youth sports for life.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 4 years ago
Dad, something happened to my coach

He was found beaten to death in the middle of the soccer field.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Not one bit subtle, nor seductive. So we have Sweetie, with tits that are 1 in a 100. Sis-in-law (no genetic link) whose tits are 1 in 500 and a cock which is 1 in a 1000! Likelihood?

Sweetie needs some Pavlovian conditioning to pull to the curb (kerb) and stop when shit falls to the floor! A chauffeur might be cheaper ... maybe a college kid soccer coach?

4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
story is too formulaic,

are there any stories where cheating sluts get good to great sex from an average dick(5-6in)? All these great cheating sex stories involve big dicks that i guess are maybe 1 in 1000 if not rarer, boring ,tiresome, unrealistic. Yes im jealous but i know more cheating takes place w/ smaller, more average dicks than w/ monsters or even larger than average dicks(7-8 in).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Gross .

Hope she gets aids

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A coworker of mine caught his wife giving her boss a blow job and he divorced her. He also filed against the company and his wife and boss were fired. She had asked for me to talk to her husband. I said it depends on how you answered some questions I ask. Why? I was dumb enough to fall for her bosses lies. He promised a substantial raise. Ok was it only one time? She dropped her head. I said forget it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous