Ace in the Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Ace inserted just one finger inside me and found my g-spot. In an instant I was sent over the top. I began thrashing and screaming in an intense orgasm. I dug my nails into Oliver's arm in a desperate need to anchor myself as I rode the deadly waves of lust that were taking over my body.

After my orgasm had subsided I collapsed lifelessly on the floor. Oliver stroked my hair and Ace stroked the soft skin of my belly as I slowly came back to life and whispered just one word.

"Wow!"

Oliver let out a small laugh and looked me in the eyes.

"Tori, would you like Ace to fuck you?"

I looked up at him not knowing what to say. Of course I wanted to fuck Ace but I didn't want Oliver to feel bad. Oliver sensed my reluctance and assured me.

"It's okay babe, this is hot. Go ahead, fuck him."

I sat up and pulled Ace towards me and kissed him as I fumbled with the button on his jeans. I helped him out of his jeans and boxers and was greeted with a beautiful hard eight inch uncut cock staring me in the face. I looked up at Ace teasingly and ran my tongue from the underside of his balls all the way up to his throbbing head and flicked my tongue across his foreskin. For only a moment he grabbed my head and pushed the tip of his cock in my mouth as I eagerly sucked his cock head. He then impatiently guided me back to laying on the floor, removed his shirt and positioned himself on top of me.

He leaned forward and licked my lips gently as he playfully ran his cock up and down the opening of my pussy. When I could no longer take the anticipation, he slowly began to push his cock into my opening. He stroked my insides lovingly as he looked passionately into my eyes. I returned his gaze with my own look of lust and then shifted my eyes over to Oliver who had taken out his own eight inch cock and was stroking it as he watched me get fucked by my friend.

Ace quickened his pace and I felt him deep inside of me as Oliver began caressing my tits with his free hand. Suddenly, Ace grabbed my hips and in one sweeping motion rolled over so that he was on his back and I was on top of him, impaled by his long cock.

'Yeah, ride him Tori!' I heard Oliver whisper as I rotated my hips repeatedly against Ace's hard cock. I kept thrusting into him as slow and hard as I could to get every inch of his beautiful member in me. I was in ecstasy as I felt his cock throb and flex inside of my contracting pussy walls.

Oliver got up and walked out of the room and came back with a bottle of astroglide lube in his hand. I thought that maybe he needed a bit of lube as he jacked off but I quickly realized he had other plans as he put some lube on his finger tips and moved in towards my ass crack with his fingers. I stopped pumping against Ace and looked at Oliver with a frightened look in my eyes.

"You didn't think I was going to sit here without a piece of you myself did you?" Oliver asked.

"Come on Tori, don't you want two cocks in you at the same time?" Ace chimed in. "Giving you all the attention a red headed Goddess like you deserves."

Damn Ace, he knew exactly how to stroke my ego. Naturally, I gave in.

Oliver prepared my puckered hole by lubing up his finger and gently inserting it inside. My ass tightened up not wanting to let him in.

"Just relax." Oliver spoke softly in my ear and planted kisses on my neck to get me to loosen up.

I relaxed and his finger slid inside me, slowly pistoning in and out caressing the insides of my ass as Ace's hard cock was still inside my pussy. After the pain from his finger subsided I felt a sort of ecstasy I had never imagined. I began to push my ass against his finger, physically begging him for more. He took this as a signal that I was ready to seal the deal. Oliver squeezed a little lube onto his cock and positioned himself at my rosebud. Ace pulled me to his lips and kissed me so that I would relax a little bit, allowing Oliver's thick cock to slide into me. I whimpered into Ace's mouth as Oliver slowly pushed inside of me. The pain was intense but I knew it was something I had to do and the pain would subside once I got used to it.

He was all the way in and began to pump in and out of me. Ace also resumed pumping in and out of my pussy and we all settled into a nice rhythm of fucking. Ace was right, I was still yelping in pain but I did love the attention I was getting from two cocks being inside of me, and since Ace and Oliver look so much alike, I had the really dirty thought that I was fucking twin brothers. The feeling was amazing and I was in heaven.

The action got really intense. Oliver was grabbing my hair and pounding me pretty hard and Ace was playing with my tits as I rode him. I could feel their cocks grazing each other inside of me separated by only a thin layer of flesh between my ass and pussy. Heavy breathing and moaning filled the air as our sweaty bodies mashed together.

Ace started convulsing and I knew he was about to cum. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me hard down onto his cock which caused Oliver's cock to slip out. To my surprise, as Ace started unloading his seed deep in my pussy, Oliver yelled out and started spraying ropes of cum all over my ass cheeks. The excitement of the two men climaxing offset my own orgasm and my pussy walls trapped Ace's softening cock inside of me as my own cum juiced gushed all down his cock and balls. We all collapsed and I immediately passed out.

I woke up about an hour later. It was around six in the morning. It was still quite dark outside but the sun had just started peaking out over the horizon. Oliver was sleeping in the fetal position on my lazy boy chair wrapped in a blanket. Ace was fully awake and fully dressed sitting on the sofa smoking a hand rolled cigarette. I got up, grabbed the blanket I had draped over the back of the couch and wrapped my still naked body up in it and sat next to Ace on the sofa.

"Good morning sunshine." He cooed at me, putting his free arm around my shoulder. "How are you feeling?"

"My head kind of hurts, too much tequila." I replied.

"Yeah? How's your ass?" He asked teasingly.

"Fuck off Ace; I'm not in the mood for your sick sarcasm."

"You're right Tori; perhaps it's not the right time for that." He actually apologized in his own indirect way and took a long drag of his cigarette.

"You know, believe it or not, I didn't come here to be an asshole." He continued.

"Then why did you come here?" I asked.

He put out his cigarette in the ashtray on the end table and turned to me, placing his hand lovingly on my cheek.

"Tori, the connection that we share, it's a complicated thing, and I hate to say it, but it makes me feel powerless."

"Why do you feel powerless?" I asked.

"Because I can't control my emotions like I usually can. that's why I was so mean to you, I was purposely trying to push you away, because I knew I couldn't walk away from you myself."

"Well obviously it didn't work, 'cause here you are."

"I found out you were with Oliver and the minute I saw how much he was like me, I really wanted to see if you and I would have as much chemistry in person as we did online."

"Do we have chemistry Ace?" I asked him, as if I didn't already know.

"Don't play dumb Tori, you know we do. Honestly, I think you belong with me."

"I can't do that to Oliver." I replied.

"Do what Tori? Live the lie that you are living? Going out with him because he reminds you of me?" He asked me some pretty daring questions. His assumptions angered me, even though they were partially true.

"Just because he looks like you doesn't mean he is totally like you. There are many differences!" I insisted.

"Look luv, I know that I can't expect you to just drop everything and be with me. I'll leave you alone for awhile and give you time to think it over."

Ace gave me a short kiss on my lips and got up from the couch. He grabbed the backpack he had brought with him and started heading towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked jumping up from the couch.

"I can't stay here Tori; I can't see you with him anymore."

"At least let me call you a cab." I insisted grabbing at the phone.'

"No Tori, I like to walk. It's therapeutic for me."

"Where are you going to go?" I asked.

"Where ever my feet lead me darling." He smiled.

I moved in close to him and kissed him with all I had in me. For the first time since he arrived, I felt love for him without feeling animosity along with it since he had finally come clean to me about his real feelings for me.

I tried to hold on to him forever but he broke away and placed his hand on my cheek one last time.

"If you ever change your mind or if anything happens between you and Oliver...you know where to find me."

I nodded as he leaned over and gave me one last kiss on my forehead. He pointed at Oliver and said "You'd better get him to bed, he's gonna have a rough morning."

With that he was off. I watched as he walked down the street and off into the sunrise like an old western movie. He never did look back.

I shut the door slowly as if prolonging the moment as much as possible. Part of me was sad that Ace was gone and another part was happy and romantic with the moment that he and I shared before he left. I looked over at Oliver and laughed at how cute he looked huddled up asleep in his favorite chair. I gently shook him awake.

"Come on Oliver, let's go to bed."

Oliver sat up and glanced around the room.

"Where is Ace?" He asked.

"Oh he had to go. I don't know why but he said he felt the need to move on." I replied.

With that I took Oliver's hand, led him upstairs to our room and closed the door.

12