Acrobatics 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHH YESSSSSS!!!!"

Her hips stayed up in the air for several seconds then came back down and up again. She was obviously feeling aftershocks from her initial climax. As the hip thrusts got lower and less frequent Jack slowed his stroking of her G-spot. He removed his lips from her tit and they kissed passionately. At the same time Jack crossed his knee over her thigh as an invitation to mount her.

Mary was eager for him to get between her thighs. She pushed on his hip with her hand to move him into position.

Jack took his time even though the noise in his head from pounding blood was deafening. He was poised between her twitching legs on his elbows and knees. He gently lowered himself so that their two naked bodies could just touch in full frontal contact. Mary responded by lightly wrapping her arms across his back and raising her knees to rub her thighs along his hips.

Jack began to poke with his dick, looking for her moist center. It didn't take but a couple of attempts because Mary adjusted her hips to the right spot. They both sighed.

"Aahhhh."

Jack still held his body up so that he was only lightly touching Mary over her full length. He flexed his hips to push against her. The head of his dick moved very slightly against her wetness. He pulled back and pushed again. This time he definitely found the hole but the head of his penis only halfway penetrated the tight lips.

Jack changed the position of his arms so that he could reach under Mary's armpits, gripping the tops of her shoulders. With their bodies still just lightly touching there was an electric sensation between them. He pushed with his hips and pulled on her shoulders at the same time. His dick barely penetrated into the only virgin pussy he had ever known. It was extremely wet and it was extremely tight. His whole body vibrated with the effort.

Jack was very slow and deliberate with his pushes, barely penetrating Mary's tight virgin pussy. She began to push back against him two times for each time he pressed into her. She sighed her contentment with each new fraction of an inch of new contact.

"Uhhh...Uhhh...Uhhh!"

At about half way in Jack and Mary had a difficult time making more progress. Mary squeezed her eyes shut with the effort. Instead of pressing on Jack began to go in and out to only the half way point. Mary began to relax and opened her eyes. It occurred to Jack that he might not be able to get all the way in before losing control. Her tight pussy just felt too good.

Jack felt a warm hand on his butt. Joan's voice entered their consciousness.

"I came prepared for this. Pull out Jack and let me use this."

Jack looked at Joan crouching next to the bed with a bottle of K-Y jelly. Jack and Mary had dreamy expressions as Jack slowly withdrew, hovering over Mary with his throbbing half-wet dick poised at her tight hole.

Joan got a palm full of liquid and reached between them. First she applied a small amount directly to Mary then she reached for Jack's hot cock. Both Mary and Jack groaned with the new contact. As Joan coated the full length of his cock she used her other hand to cup his dangling balls. Joan stroked his tense dick until he moaned and then she stepped away.

"OK Jack. Try again but be sure to go easy on her."

Jack lowered himself and his dick fell into Mary's snug pussy. For both of them the sensation was very different from before but very good. The push to the half way point was much easier and Mary relaxed. Jack's body hovered over Mary as he slowly pistoned in and out to the half way point. She even flexed upward with a mini-orgasm.

Then Jack pressed further in. Mary's eyes widened in pain as her maidenhead was broken. Her arms around him pushed to indicate he should stop. Jack's balls began to throb but he kept control. Tears welled in Mary's eyes as Jack remained frozen above her.

"DAMN, that hurt!"

From the chair next to the bed came Joan's voice, "Way to go gyirl!"

Jack glanced over to Joan. She had a glassy-eyed intense expression. Her white one-piece was pulled to the side in two places. Her fingers were stroking her vagina and her other hand was massaging an exposed tit.

Mary's arms relaxed around Jack, indicating that he could continue.

Jack pulled back then slowly pushed to the same spot. Mary relaxed again and Jack pushed a little further. On the next cycle Jack and Mary completely pressed together. They hesitated there to experience the sensation.

"AAHHHHHH!!"

Jack made several long slow thrusts, withdrawing until just the head of his dick was touching, then penetrating all the way until their pubic bones stopped them. Mary's head was rotated slightly back and her eyes rolled up. She kept letting out a long sighing moan.

"Aahhhhhh....Aahhhhh...Aahhhhh!"

Mary's body began to press back against Jack. The entire time Jack had held himself up to barely rest on Mary. Now he let his full weight rest on her as he gently shoved his hands underneath her to get a double grip of her tight round ass. He noticed that the bottom of her ass was wet from their juices and the applied liquid.

This was too hot for Jack to last much longer. He began to stroke into her with more force and Mary pushed back as she grunted.

"Unghh...Unghh...Unghh."

Jack worked his fingers around on Mary's slick butt as he plunged again and again. Mary tightened her ass and hugged him tight in time to the rhythm.

This was too much for Jack. The feeling of the unstoppable orgasm started in his balls. He made about five super fast thrusts before a final hard deep push in which his back totally contracted. Mary pressed back against him as his hot juices shot into her.

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

They remained frozen in this position for several seconds. Jack's back muscles loosened up just enough for him to make several small thrusts, each time trying to get even deeper into Mary. She was cooing encouragement and hugging him tightly.

Joan's voice erupted from next to the bed. The chair slid on the floor as Joan frantically fingered her pussy to orgasm.

"OHHHH SHIIIITTT!!!"

Jack relaxed on top of Mary. He was facing Joan who breathed heavily while slumped in the chair with her pussy and one tit partially exposed.

Although Mary lay still with the weight of Jack's body on top of her, she was not really relaxing. She was alert and energized with the knowledge that she had entered a new phase in her sexuality. Mary had a few questions for Joan, like: Is that all there is to it? Did I do things right? How long before we can try it again?

(PLEASE COMMENT.)

12