Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling to draw Brad's socks off his feet, Ashley tossed everything at the mound of her clothing. Finished, she straightened quickly. Standing on tiptoe, she sought out his lips and tongue for a long, heated kiss. Her right hand dove between them to seek out his burgeoning hard on and jack it up and down.

"I wanta watch the movie," she said breathlessly, "but I want you in me too..."

The frustration was evident in her face and voice.

Brad chuckled and sat on the couch. Laying on his left side hard against the back cushions, he motioned her down in front of him.

Ashley lay down and promptly threw her right leg over her husband's body and braced it up on the back of the sofa. Reaching below and back, she grasped Brad's cock in her right hand and put the head at the entrance to her pussy.

"Go ahead," she whispered, urging Brad to push forward and penetrate her.

"You don't want me to..."

"Honey, if I was any more ready...well...I don't know what," Ashley said. "Just do it, sugar," she said firmly.

Brad obligingly pushed the head of his cock inside his wife's outer lips, moving deliberately, but steadily into her. She was already wet and slick. He rammed himself deeper into what felt like a velvet tunnel that tightened down on him even as she urged him on. Brad was amazed at the heat in his aroused wife's vagina.

Ashley pushed her ass back into her husband's groin, searching for a fraction of an inch's greater depth. His cock was already bumping her cervix though...there wasn't any way he could drive himself any deeper into her.

With his dick well seated in his wife's cunt, Brad searched for the remote control.

"Ash...do you see the remote," he asked, annoyed he couldn't locate it. Ashley raised her head from where it was pillowed on Brad's left arm.

"On the floor...there," she said and pointed. Brad looked. It was too far for him to reach.

"I got it," Ashley said quickly. She reached down, stretched, and finally got her fingers around the device. She'd momentarily let Brad slip out of her, but he was quickly back in her. She sighed contentedly.

"Okay...you're in charge of starting, stopping, instant replays, slow-motion, and fast-forwarding through the uninteresting parts, woman," Brad joked. "Think you can handle all that?"

"Watch me!" Ashley retorted. "You think you got a rank amateur here, or somethin' buddy?" She giggled as Brad sniffed derisively.

"Then let's get going," Brad urged.

The movie lasted only about an hour. Much of the action was bumbling and even more unprofessional than the opening had been...but that was its charm too. It was meant to be something a group of "neighbors" would put together videotaping an orgy happening in one of their homes.

Brad and Ashley remained coupled, moving slowly to prolong the sex while they watched the porn tape. At times, Brad groaned and begged Ashley to stop clamping down on him and Ashley had to stop him from moving at all more than once. They could both feel themselves building up to an overwhelming completion. There was no way they could evade what was coming for much longer.

They made remarks to each other the whole time, egging each other on as they derided some of the "actors" in the video. They reran a couple of scenes when they couldn't decide just how one or another of the women got into whathad to be uncomfortable positions. They fast-forwarded through one sequence when one girl attempting anal sex had an "accident."

"One word for ya, dummy," Ashley murmured, "enema, darlin'...enema! Some people don't have real good common sense," she told her husband. Brad didn't reply, but Ashley never noticed.

When the amateurs up on the screen got to the obligatory "money" shots, they did reruns of most of them.

"Damn waste," Brad commented. "If a woman is ready and willing to suck you off, why would you take your cock out of her and jack off on her face?" he asked. "It would feel alot better if you just stayed in her mouth and watch her swallowing all your cum, right?"

Ashley patted her husband's hand where it rested on her hip. "I think so too," she said abstractedly.

The heat in Brad's groin had been building for a long while. It was nearly irresistible now. Ashley tried to reset the DVD for the last third of the video, but couldn't do anything except rewind it at high speed. When she got far enough back, she set the movie to playing again and dropped the remote control on the carpeted floor.

Ashley strained, whipping her ass back at Brad while he jammed his cock as deep as he could inside her. She ground herself against his groin to increase the intensity of their fuck. The sensations flooded up her body from her overheated cunt over her belly and up to breasts and hard nipples.

Brad abruptly pushed at Ashley's ass, urging her to move to the edge of the couch. A little more such movement and Ashley was on her belly with her right knee on the floor. Brad pushed himself off the couch to wind up between his wife's legs. An adjustment in their position and Ashley was completely off the couch.

They twisted around. It was clumsy to do it without disconnecting, but they managed, laughing at themselves all the while. Now Brad and Ashley were in the same position as the two fucking "actors" on the screen and able to watch what they were doing.

Brad began to plunge deep into Ashley's pussy, rotating his hips with each stroke to corkscrew his cock into her. Ashley groaned. She was ready to succumb to the climax she felt coming fast.

Brad redoubled his efforts, straining to pull out of Ashley slowly and push his cock back in fast and hard. He reached under Ashley's body and probed for her clitoris. Finding it, he rubbed at the flesh over it, urging the tiny organ to peek out from its hood. Ashley's body shuddered. She couldn't take much more of this. Her nipples were on fire. She rested her head on the couch, cutting off her view of a video she couldn't concentrate enough to watch anyway. Cupping her own breasts, she twirled her nipples between thumb and forefinger, pulling at them and trying for just that tiny bit more sensation in them.

Stimulated from three directions, Ashley lost all rhythm in her thrusts back at Brad. She stopped twice in mid-stroke, freezing into immobility when her control of her body was overwhelmed. She tried to buck her ass back into Brad's plunging cock but she could barely manage to balance on her knees now. She whimpered, needing the climax she felt was upon her.

Brad's hips sped up until his cock was a jackhammer pounding into her cunt. He slapped her butt experimentally and was rewarded with Ashley stretching her head back as far as she could get it. Her back arched at an impossible angle and her body quivered. He did it again...the slap of his palm spanked her was louder...and she groaned. She trembled, straining for release but couldn't push herself over the edge.

Brad felt her vagina constricting around his cock, trying to milk the cum out of him but he resisted the need with his last bit of willpower. He took his hands off his wife's hips where they'd anchored him for his last few thrusts. Cupping her breasts in his, he kneaded them for a long moment, pinching the nipples and rubbing one against the other. Suddenly, he swept his hands from Ashley's breasts all the way to the hollow of her hips.

Ashley bucked hard. Ripples chased themselves up and down her tummy. She screamed, the sound echoing around the house for a long moment before she could push her mouth deep in the sofa cushion to muffle the noise. She shuddered, screamed again into the padding and her upper body collapsed.

When he felt the fluttering constrictions increase in his wife's cunt, Brad let his own orgasm come. The white-hot fluid surged up from his scrotum, then flowed quickly through narrow tubes into the base of his cock. The muscles in his groin were almost cramping as the thick, liquid heat was propelled the length of his cock. He thrust deep into his wife's cunt one last time.

His cum jetted out the narrow slit in the end of his cock and splashed against her vagina walls, reigniting her orgasm for a brief instant. Exhausted, she could barely move...she could only endure as the sensations overwhelmed her again.

A second surge erupted inside Ashley. Brad could feel his body pumping semen into her. His hips slammed forward again and a third spray of milky white cum gushed out. His body trembling, Brad wedged his cock as deep inside Ashley's cunt as he could get. He felt himself bottom out. Bumping her cervix was not the painful experience some women suffered when that happened. Ashley moaned and managed to wriggle her lower body a little to coax one final squirt of Brad's cum out of his balls and into her belly.

It came...reluctantly, but surely. The final spewing was thinner than the ones before. It almost hurt, nearly crossing the line between pleasure and pain. When it ended, Brad collapsed over his wife's body, trying hard to breath in enough air for his oxygen-starved body. Her chest heaved too. She fell to the floor. Brad slipped out of her, leaving a thin strand of cum still connecting her pussy to her husband's cock.

There was a high-pitched wail from upstairs. Brad and Ashley both reacted, staggering to their feet.

"I'll go..." Ashley said between gasps. She grabbed a thin blanket from behind the far end of the couch and wrapped it around her as best she could. She staggered up the stairs, leaving Brad to recover as best he could.

When he could breathe, Brad took the DVD out of the player and turned off the TV and all the lights. He carried all their clothing up stairs, dropped it near their closets, and made his way into the bath.

"Itold you..." Ashley said, pretending to admonish her husband when she joined him in the shower a few moments later. She wound her arms around his back and rested her head between his shoulder blades.

"Well..." Brad protested teasingly, "if you didn't scream like a banshee when you get off, we wouldn't have these problems." They both chuckled tiredly.

"You're the one who makes me," Ashley retorted.

"Want me to stop?" Brad teased.

"Not on yourlife," Ashley shot back. "Hmmmmm...I'm soooo tired," she said.

They finished their shower and fell, still naked into bed. If the kids found them sans clothing in bed tonight, the couple would just have to find an explanation on the spot.

"Honey?" Ashley murmured. Her head was pillowed on her husband's shoulder and it muffled her voice slightly.

"Hmmmmm?" Brad whispered.

"You know what you said one time...before we got married...about you felt like you were competing with the guys...in the lifestyle?"

Brad choked out a noncommittal grunt.

"Well, my darling lover husband you...nobody ever satisfied me like you do," she told him, patting his chest reassuringly. "You don't have anything to worry about, honey," she said. Her voice trailed off and her breathing became deep and steady.

"But Ido worry," Brad whispered into the dark. "They're always right behind me, waiting for me to screw up just once."

Chapter 6

"Hey, hun," Brad said when Ashley answered her cell phone.

"Hi, baby," she replied.

"We on for the River City tonight, lover?" Brad asked. "River City" was short for "River City Pub." It was a high-end nightclub they'd been hitting every few weeks on Saturday night for a good three months. They'd found it was an excellent place for one or the other to find someone to flirt with.

"Oh yeah," Ashley shot back. "Wouldn't miss it...I'm just pissed it's your night to be rescued and I have to be the rescuer," she added in a teasing tone.

It was the game they played. One or the other would find someone in a club to flirt with...and the more outrageously they did it, the better. The flirting was allowed to continue to the point where the selected individual was ready to leave with either Ashley or Brad. When they sensed the right time had arrived, a signal was passed to the designated rescuer who galloped in to the rescue, pretending to be a betrayed husband or wife busting their straying spouse. It was effective every time.

Then, when they got home, they pretended the rescued one actually had gone with that other person. It led to many evenings of enthusiastic role-playing and long hours of sex. Their arousal was frequently boosted by watching DVDs Brad brought home from Fred's Adult Bookstore. Fred's employees knew Brad well now and often put aside a copy of the latest new amateur sex movie for him to pick up when he could.

A girl there, her hair gelled into a hard punk style, was Brad's advisor on various toys and "sex aids" for sale in the store. Based on her recommendations, Brad had made a number of purchases and was just waiting for the right opportunity to pull them out of the hidden corner of his closet.

"Tough," Brad told his wife without the slightest hint of sympathy in his tone of voice. He chuckled. "You get your turn when we go to the Carousel next time."

"I know," Ashley sighed. "It's just that it's solong..." Brad laughed.

"Yeah, it's been almost a week and a half since your last time," he said without sympathy.

"Well..." Ashley said, almost whining. "Sometimes it's really boring, you know?"

"No, I haven't got there yet," Brad replied. "I'm having a hell of a good time and I thought you were too," he said.

"I know," Ashley said quickly. "Me too...but wecould do something...else...you know."

"What?" Brad asked flatly. The silence threatened to lengthen interminably.

"Oh...I don't know," Ashley said at last. "Just something."

"Well, if you think of something...within the rules we agreed to...you let me know, okay? Heck, if you can think of something more exciting, I want to hear it."

"Anyway..." Brad said before Ashley could speak, "I'm late for the gym and the darned personal trainer Reed set me up with will charge me just the same as if I was on time. I think I need to work off a couple more ounces so I'll fit in those new pants, you know? If you keep buying me tighter and tighter ones, I'm going to have to stop wearing underwear." He chuckled.

"I will if you will," Ashley said, after a small pause. Her voice was excited again. She loved ratcheting things up.

Brad laughed again. "I'll think about it, sexy lady. I'll let you know."

"Okay," Ashley breathed into the phone. "We'll have a good time tonight," she cooed.

"Count on it," Brad said. "Bye, darling...love you."

"Loveyou," Ashley responded. "Bye."

# #

"Hun?" Brad said with an odd note in his voice.

"What, baby?" Ashley answered. She was looking all around the dim nightclub, watching for a young woman suitable for her husband to approach and chat up. Brad was picky. The woman had to be reasonably attractive and, more important, had to have a reasonably nice body. It seemed the more obsessive Brad became with working out, the less inclined he was to even glance at women who didn't keep themselves in shape.

"You see that girl at the bar...over there under the funny looking chandelier...see her?"

"No...oh, the blonde with that red, off-the-shoulder thing on?"

"Uhhhhh," Brad stalled. He hadn't gotten around to looking at what the woman wore. "Yeah, that's her...she look familiar to you?"

Ashley peered at the girl for a long moment. "No...I don't think so...have we gamed her before or something?"

"Nah...is that a...uh...a pageboy hairstyle...like she's wearing her hair? Looks like one...see where it kinda molds her head, and it's pretty short...and it curves in right under her jaw and stuff?"

"Ahhhhhhh, well...yeah, I guess," Ashley responded, giving her husband a strange look. She hadn't been aware he'd ever heard the term "pageboy," much less knew what the hairstyle looked like. "Close enough, anyway," she added.

"K," Brad said distractedly, "but she doesn't look familiar to you...blond girl with a pageboy kinda hairdo...a little short...looks kinda plump in her clothes...you ever see anyone like her before?"

"I don't think so," Ashley said after studying the woman at length. "Anyway, she doesn't look like she's here with a boyfriend or husband. Are you changing the rules back?" she asked. She was getting a little irritated.

The game had been altered slightly. Because both of them liked the attention a new person showered on them, they'd begun locating couples to tease and play with. Brad would chat up the woman and Ashley would do her best to monopolize the attention of the woman's date or husband. Brad and Ashley would then stage an argument late in the evening and both would storm out, tossing apologies back to the suddenly deserted couple. When they got home, Brad would become the man Ashley had been flirting with and Ashley did everything she could to mimic the girl.

"No," Brad said, slowly. A man coming in the entrance had just joined the woman. They kissed and the girl handed the new arrival a drink she'd already ordered.

"You don't think you've seen her before...or the guy with her?"

"No," Ashley said after a perfunctory glance. "What're you getting at, Brad?" she asked impatiently. "I wish you wouldn't be somysterious sometimes."

Brad leaned close to whisper in her ear. "That movie we saw last week? "Rob And Carrie and Thad And Alicia" or something like that?" he prompted his wife. "Remember?"

Ashley turned back to the pair and watched as the pair looked around for a table. The waitress shrugged her shoulders at a question from the guy. The room was already packed with several clumps of tables pushed together for large parties already in progress.

"Ohmigod," Ashley breathed. "You don't think...?"

"I don't know," Brad answered. "But how about them anyway...even if they aren't?" he asked. "To play with this evening," he said almost impatiently. "What do you think?"

Ashley nodded slowly and Brad was out of his chair in an instant. In a moment, he was halfway across the room and quickly approaching the couple. He was eager to get to them before someone else did. Ashley watched as Brad made his offer. He was charming and engaging...even way over there.

He pointed her way and Ashley waved. The couple glanced at each other and turned back to Brad nodding. They were all smiles. The guy gathered up their drinks and napkins so Brad offered his arm to the little blond after bowing gallantly. Ashley couldn't hear the woman's chuckle, but she could see the big grin Brad got as a reward.

Ashley was suddenly not certain she liked this. Brad was too enthusiastic lately about this game...and disturbingly eager to invite this couple into it.

The idea the usual delicious excitement might suddenly dessert her at the last moment...just when they were beginning to play their flirting game with another couple...had never occurred to her. It was unsettling.

Then they were there in front of her and Brad was introducing them. The man, Carson was his name,was good looking, Ashley thought. Things would be all right.

Two hours later, Brad sat at the table with Carson's wife, Leeann, while Ashley danced with Carson. Brad pretended to study the short blond woman. She smiled, enjoying his interest.

"So...have you heard from Thad and Alicia lately?" he asked casually.

Leeann looked at him blankly for a moment. After two hours of dancing and drinking, Brad had caught her off guard. Even in the dim club, Brad could see her embarrassed expression. He watched the redness climb from her upper chest to engulf her ears and cheeks.

"Oh, God," she moaned, "they never told us thatthing would be...distributed...locally."

"Well, I think you gave a very good...performance," Brad said with a smile. "Especially when--" He cut himself off before identifying the section he had in mind. "Actually, you seemed very...enthusiastic...all the way through...very impressive," he complimented Leeann.

1...56789...15