Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,237 Followers

Ashley stood up. "I better go wash up too," she commented. "I want some ice cream really bad."

She stopped long enough to plant a lingering kiss on her husband's lips. She played with the top button on his shirt for a moment, keeping her eyes fixed on it all the while.

"You know...you don't have to worry about me any longer," she said quietly. "I almost throw up when I think about that...lifestyle now. You burned it out of me, all right. I can't even say the word without it hurting me deep inside, Brad...but you spy on me all you want, okay? You'll see."

"I know," Brad assured her. "You spy on me too, hear?"

Ashley nodded, though she had no idea of doing what he suggested. She stood on tiptoe to kiss him again, then turned around and went through the kitchen on her way to the bathroom. Brad could hear her supervising the three young girls while they washed up.

Before he followed her in with a platter loaded down with meat and ears of corn, he looked around in the fading sunlight. Across the fence he could see into Christie and Andy Velasquez's yard. He waved at Christie when she looked up and she smiled broadly. She waved back and stood just outside their patio door smoking a cigarette. Andy hated her smoking, but the best deal he could get was an agreement with his wife that she wouldn't smoke indoors. He held her to it.

Christie was in the tight short shorts she always wore and a halter-top that would barely have contained the woman's big breasts when she was a teenager. It wasn't doing a very good job of that anymore. She was twenty-three now and had grown up substantially. Christie and Andy were good friends of theirs. They'd been Brad and Ashley's guests any number of times, and vice versa.

Brad knew Christie had the legs and grace of a dancer. He had a pretty good idea how those tits of hers would feel in his hands...he knew how her nipples would spring to life under his fingers...and he knew how fragrant her aroma would be when he probed deep into her pussy. Heknew...

He felt the heat in his groin and a smile flickered across his lips when his penis shifted minutely in his pants. A frown overwhelmed the smile. He shook his head and exhaled a lungful of air in a long sigh.

"I don't worry about you anymore, Ash, darling," he whispered to himself as he closed the door behind him. "But sometimes...I worry about me."

# #

The dark side's callin' now
Nothin' is real
She'll never know just how I feel
From out of the shadows
She walks like a dream
Make me feel crazy
Make me feel so mean

Ain't nothin' gonna save you
From a love that's blind
Slip to the dark side
Across that line
On the dark side, oh yeah
On the dark side, oh yeah...

On The Dark Side

John Cafferty And The Beaver Brown Band

From the movie: "Eddie And The Cruisers"

The End

Longhorn__07
Longhorn__07
3,237 Followers