Across That Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, honey?" she asked. "It really shouldn't be in there," she said in a confiding tone.

"Yeah..." Ashley chimed in belatedly. "It's only fair. Brad, sugar, come here," Ashley ordered. "You got something to get out of me too," she told him.

"Ahhhhhh, girls," Brad began. He didn't really know what to do to end this quickly and quietly enough to not create a disturbance. He looked at Connor, hoping the man would have some idea.

"Don't look at me," Connor said. He was looking speculatively at Ashley and back at his wife. "If the truth be known," Connor commented, "the woman outranks me...I'm a First Lieutenant...she's a Captain. I can't order her to do a damn thing."

"Damn straight," Janie muttered. Stand at attention, soldier," she commanded with a small hiccup. She peered at her husband and giggled. She pointed at Connor.

"Well...somethin' is standing at attention anyway. Connor began a half-turn but checked himself. The tent in his dress pants was going to be obvious from any angle.

"Pweeze, Connor, honey," Janie said in a little girl's voice. "Will you pweeze get this egg thing out of my pussy? Before I squeeze it out?"

Brad tried to concentrate, but he couldn't. The two drunk women weren't going quietly...and Brad found he was as hard as the other man. Brad glanced around the parking lot again. There were a number of cars there, but he couldn't see anyone in them and there was nobody walking around in the lot either.

"Come here, drunk," he said, taking his wife's arm. "Come on, Connor," he remarked, "bring the Captain back here before she falls down." Brad chuckled.

Leading everyone around to the other side of the car, he checked for onlookers again but found none. The were right on the edge of the paved lot and no one would be coming up behind them. There was a small stand of trees and brush there that screened them off from whatever lay beyond. The closest lamppost was too far away for much light. In fact, the moon over their shoulders would provide most of the illumination for what they were about to do.

It wasn't private, by any means, but it was better than nothing. He smiled in Ashley's face, kissed her, then dropped to his knees.

Reaching under her dress, he pulled her panties down her bare legs. Ashley put a hand on his shoulders for balance and stepped out of her underwear. She wiggled her hips and laughed.

Glancing at the other couple, Brad saw Connor was only a beat behind. Janie's panties were already around her ankles.

Brad caught his wife's dress hem where it touched her thigh a few inches above her knee and inched it up her legs slowly. He was having fun now.

When he had raised Ashley's skirt high enough, he knee walked a few inches closer, trying to not damage his trousers any more than he had to. When he was close enough, he leaned close to search with his tongue...and found the string attached to the remote control egg inside her. Gently, very slowly, he caught it in his teeth and began to pull it out. He heard the dry sucking sound of a quickly inhaled breath.

"Huh uh," he heard Janie say, "do it like Brad is doing...with your teeth."

Brad chuckled to himself. Janie was every bit the senior officer of the two. Abruptly, he saw an image of Janie laying naked on a bed with Connor hovering over her. Irreverently, he wondered if Janie gave all the orders in that situation also. Brad wondered if she would try to order him about if it were he, instead of Connor, above her like that. He shoved the fantasy aside and leaned back.

The egg he'd drawn out of his wife's cunt thumped against his chest. There would be a wet spot there...but he didn't mind. Brad grinned up at his wife and calmly began licking the egg dry.

"I love the taste of hot pussy...don't you, Connor?" Brad asked roguishly. "I never get enough of it," he added.

"Ohmy God," Janie breathed. Brad shot a glance toward the other couple to see Connor silently following Brad's lead.

Finished, Brad handed the egg up to his wife. Surprised, Ashley took it. When he stood, she let him urge her backward until her ass touched the front fender of their car. He moved closer still.

"Get up there," he told Ashley in a low whisper, "on the hood, sexy lady," he explained.

Ashley, having a good idea what her randy husband intended, hitched one hip and then the other up onto the surface of the hood. Once balanced there, she pulled her skirt back up.

Brad bent forward and pressed his face into his wife's crotch. He breathed deep, gathering her aroma deep into his lungs. He did, in fact, love eating Ashley's pussy and would do it whenever the opportunity presented itself. This one was as good as any...he intended to take advantage of it, but not for very long.

He kissed his way down the length of Ashley's dripping slit, pausing to lap up her juices every few fractions of an inch. Ashley caught her breath with an audible hiss. Having had a vibrator inside her for hours had readied her for a quick orgasm. She trembled faintly.

Abruptly, Brad slid his tongue from bottom to top and back down her outer labia, pushing his tongue forward to part the puffy outer lips slightly. When Ashley's body seemed to adjust to that, he changed his attack and concentrated on one side of her labia at a time. Sweeping his tongue one side and up the other, he soon had his wife moaning softly. When he probed for her clitoris and sucked gently at it, she groaned aloud. A series of tiny quivers swept up and down her abdomen. The woman couldn't take too much of this.

Satisfied with what he'd done for Ashley, Brad straightened and stepped back.

"Noooooo," Ashley whimpered. "Please, honey...more..."

"Huh uh..." Brad replied. "You come downhere," he told her.

Ashley opened her eyes to see Brad had swiftly unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants, along with his boxers, down to his knees. Shuffling back close to the car, Brad reached out to urge his wife gently off the hood of the car.

Ashley let her body slide down the fender slowly, holding herself back from a quick fall by bracing her hands to either side. Brad's hands under her ass helped make sure she didn't fall.

When her open cunt contacted the head of his hard on, she stopped for a moment and moved her hips around to adjust the angle at which their sexes were meeting. His cock stood hard and tall, jutting out at better than forty-five degrees. Slowly, Brad's penis disappeared inside his wife's pussy as she slowly impaled herself on it.

"God..." Janie said thickly off to the side. Brad glanced her way to see she and Connor both were watching. As Brad looked, Janie whirled around and bent over the hood not more than two feet from Ashley and Brad. Once there, she yanked up her skirt in back and rose high on her tiptoes.

"Connor...you better get that thing in me, or..."

No one ever found out what the alternative was because Connor had been dropping his trousers while his wife was still in the process of turning around. With his pants around his ankles, he moved forward and stabbed his cock up into his wife's steaming cunt.

There was no sound but grunts, moans, and the wet, sucking noises of groins slapping together and then separating. It wasn't long for any of the four. In minutes, the women began making short, shuddering cries as their husbands' cocks drove them into the climax they'd tried to delay all evening long. The men came hard, goaded on by the erotic sounds and obscene view of the other couple fucking beside them.

When they done, the men withdrew from their wives' bodies, almost as embarrassed by the intensity of their passion in front of another man as they had been stimulated moments earlier. The women kissed while the men looked on, and exchanged eggs, promising to get together for that lunch anyway.

On the way home, Ashley refused to confine herself with the seatbelt and cuddled next to her husband on the bench seat. She was still cooing every time they rolled over a bump in the road. It would be a long time before she came down completely.

"So, what do you think about soft swinging, honey," she asked softly.

"What?" Brad answered. "We didn't..."

"Yes we did," Ashley insisted. "That's what a soft swing is...couples having sex, watching other people having sex...and being watched." She stroked her husband's arm for a moment while he digested what she'd said.

"Well..." he said after a long while, "it wasn't so bad."

Ashley's breath came faster; she felt her pulse increase again. Her vagina began secreting fluids again as Ashley became excited all over again. Her mind was screaming and running in circles.

Brad hadadmitted he'd been stimulated by having sex so close to the other couple they could have touched if any of them had reached out. This wasfantastic! She didn't even consider her promise, made before they'd married and reaffirmed after Dallas, that she'd never consider reentering the swinging lifestyle again.

Brad considered the pledge, but only briefly as his wife's fingers sought out his still tumescent cock inside his pants. He knew the promise was a dead thing now and no longer relevant. Perhaps it always had been, right from the beginning.

# #

"So?" Ashley demanded the next morning. "Tell me." She took a quick swig of coffee and grinned suggestively.

Brad knew what she was talking about. She hadn't spoken of anything else since they got up.

"So...okay...maybe I don't feel so dead set against...that thing you call it...the lifestyle...anymore," Brad said slowly, hesitating to go further. "But that's abig maybe," he said quickly.

Ashley's expression didn't change one iota. She was too intent on getting something more from her husband this morning and nothing he said or did was going to deflect her. Brad wasn't even certain she heard what he'd said.

"It was exciting to watch Connor fuck her from behind, wasn't it," Ashley said softly. "Wasn't it? Come on...admit it, honey," she coaxed. "There's nothing wrong with being honest with yourself...and me...nothing at all," she went on.

Though the kids were still with her mom this morning, she was whispering to low for anyone else to hear.

"It was so sexy, wasn't it?"

"I guess so," Brad replied reluctantly. "I thought it would be different, but..."

"Yessssss...Iknow," Ashley said in a low, husky voice. She wet her lips. Her eyes were lit with a hidden fire.

"I wanted you to take Connor's place with her," she said. It was more a whimper than anything else.

She stood and stepped behind her husband. Leaning over, she swept her palms from his neck out to the points of his shoulders and down his arms. She kissed the nape of his neck and nipped at his earlobes.

"I wanted you to take Janie right there on the hood of our car," Ashley whispered in his ear. "It would have been so sexy...so exciting to watch you fuck her brains out." Her voice was excited. "She would have let you, baby," Ashley moaned softly. "She wanted you to do her."

Rising for a moment, she tossed her shoulders and let her dressing gown slide to the floor behind her. Pressing her breasts to her husband's back, she sighed. She leaned over and slid her hands down the front of his chest, massaging and kneading his pectoral muscles. She used her fingernails to lightly tease his nipples before continuing to stroke him.

"So you could screw Connor?" Brad asked her. He tried to keep the hurt and anger out of his voice. It was probably unnecessary. Ashley wasn't listening for such subtleties.

"Ohhhhh, he was a lot littler than you are, darling...and his thing went all soft right away," Ashley said matter-of-factly. "He would have been out of action for a long time."

Brad didn't reply. She'd clearly anticipated the question and was ready for it with a quick evasion...she hadn't really answered the question he'd asked...but he wasn't inclined to call her on it this time. He'd fought this for so long and there was nothing left inside him to fight any longer. A man had to know when to cut his losses.

She'd never know just how he really felt about this though. There was no point. He'd tried and failed.

Ashley sobbed her frustration when she couldn't get to his body. Brad scooted the chair completely around so she could straddle his hips. She was so wet she paused only to grasp him around the shaft, then fed it inside her. There was no art, no love to what they did. It was pure unrestrained sex. They hadn't made love for months now...Brad couldn't remember the last time.

Chapter 8

"Good to see everybody," the balding little man said. Brad had the impression the club owner was barely restraining himself from rubbing his hands together in glee. He had that look about him.

"So...you're all thinking of joining our little community here behind the green door." He laughed at his own joke. The club's name was "the Green Door," a not-so-subtle hint of mysterious goings-on that took place within. This was an "on premise" club, meaning the club owners allowed sex to take place within its walls.

Brad shifted restlessly in his seat. The churning in his stomach wouldnot go away, no matter how hard he tried to pacify it. This wasn't something he wanted to do...but he saw no alternative. Ashley shot a brief glance at her husband.

"My wife keeps after me to stop trying to make jokes," the little man said in a resigned tone.

"So, okay, let's get going...we like to bring prospective new members in for a talk like this before your first visit to...clear the air, so to speak. We don't want folks to be surprised by anything the first time they visit the Green Door, and we don't want there to be any misconceptions about what the lifestyle is actually about." He looked all around to make eye contact with each of the six new "prospective members."

"The first thing you need to know," he said, "is that "no" means NO...period...end of discussion. No one will force any of you ladies to doanything you don't want to do. When you tell a man or a couple you don't want to play, they will leave you alone or they get to leave and they won't be invited back anytime soon, Igar-on-tee that," he told them.

"What about men?" Brad interjected quietly when the man would have gone on.

"I beg your pardon?"

"What about men?" Brad repeated patiently. "If I don't want to...play...with a woman who gets in my face...I can't tell her "no" like a woman could tell a man?"

The club owner looked at Brad strangely for a moment. "Well...of course," he said finally.

"Just checking," Brad assured him. "From the way you said it, it seemed like only the ladies had that option...glad to know I was mistaken."

After a second close inspection, the proprietor decided to laugh it off. He chuckled as he was responding to a good joke.

"No...not at all, Mr. uh...Rogers," he said, peering at a typed list through thick glasses.

He chuckled again. "'Course...like I always say...this lifestyle is a woman's theme park," he joked. "Us guys are just along for the ride."

"Indeed?" Brad said delicately. "And why would you say that?"

For the first time, Ashley reached out to take his hand and hold it tightly. She knew that tone. Brad was not happy and might explode if provoked badly enough.

"Well..." the other man said, "women have the ability to...accept far moreoffers in a short time frame, if you know what I mean. Men can only do it so many times and the pumps run dry, right?"

Brad's eyes narrowed to slits.

"Is that right?" he asked flatly.

"Well...sure," the little man replied, "and there are a lot of unattached males in the club too, you know." he added. "The women in our club have them to turn to any time, and they frequently need to...we men just can't keep up with them, now can we young fella?"

"Unattached males?" Brad asked slowly. "You let single males in...in here?"

The man nodded slowly, almost unbelievingly. Surely Mr. Rogers knew alittle about how things worked in a swingers club.

"Well...to be fair," the owner said quickly, "there are also a number of unattached single females in our membership also."

"But not nearly as many as there are single males and these women are, more often than not, looking for an...encounter...with another woman and not necessarily a man, right?" Brad shot back.

The other man nodded reluctantly.

"I've heard couples should set up "rules" that apply only to them...that they should talk and resolve issues that might be hurtful to one or the other before they get too far down this road. Is that right, sir?" Brad asked, apparently changing the topic.

When the other man nodded, Brad continued, "So...if I was a smart married man, I'd work out a rule with my wife that everything we did, we'd do as a couple...and only with other couples, wouldn't I?" he remarked.

"Certainly," the club owner replied. He spoke quickly, eager to leave this subject behind.

"Now, we have a few more things to go over. We want to talk about "Theme Nights," alcohol...and regretfully, we'll have to go over our drug policy too. We have a very strict policy on drugs...we will nottolerate any drugs on the premisesat all." He looked around at his captive audience.

"Okay, parking privileges while here at the club..."

# #

Walking to the car after the orientation meeting, Ashley let her husband see she was irritated. Her stalking pace was a message she intended him to read.

"Youcould have waited 'til we got out to be a jerk," Ashley remarked tightly. "You..."

Brad spun around and dragged her to a stop by grabbing both her wrists and stopping her momentum cold in the space between two heartbeats.

"You're still my wife," he told her coldly. "I'm letting you get away with a lot of things...I'm even following you into thisswinging thing even though I'm pretty sure it's a mistake...but, woman, you better hear this.

"Here are a couple of rules wewill be living by...come hell or high water. First, any sex we get into here or at those house parties "Old Fat and Baldy" in there talked about will be sex we do as a couple. Understand?

"Second, if I find you've been messing around with single guys in the club or meeting them outside in spite of telling me you won't, you'll be looking for your fourth husband because I'll divorce your ass quicker'n you can whistle Dixie, you hear me, wife?"

He'd carefully stuffed both hands in his pockets when he began talking. A faint trembling marked Brad's intensity. It was what his body did when he was using every bit of his self-control not to be physical.

"Third," he added, as the idea occurred to him, "if you lie to me about one God-damned thing from this point on, your ass is grass then too. You better get that through your skull and live by it, Ashley...I won't say it again.

"I know that was three things," he said after a moment of deep breaths. He snorted. "So sue me," he said flatly. He turned and marched off to find their car.

On the way home, Ashley agreed to the first two nonnegotiable rules he'd put to her and paid lip service to the third. She supposed he just threw that in for "shits and grins" as he said sometimes. The other two were things she had to address and they were serious. She said she'd have agreed anyway...he didn't have to be so mean.

Privately, she wasn't so sure about the idea they had to do everything as a couple. It meant she wouldn't be free to roam a club to find new, unknown men to have that first breathless, incredibly exciting sexual experience with. That thrill would be limited to men she and her husband met, essentially, standing side by side. She'd had much greater independence when she and Scott, her second husband, had been in the lifestyle. She'd roamed...and so had he.

1...7891011...15