All Comments on 'Action and Reaction'

by Incoming

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect revenge!

It is about time someone posted a decent revenge stories against all the "wimp-husband" bullshit stories that pollute this site. Thank you, author- we look forward to more of your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
But,

It was good revenge, but it was funny too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Talk about unrealistic

At the end of the story I didn't wonder whether the two lovers continued their affair but which jail the asshole husband was currently assigned too. If you just got dumped by a woman my apologies you desreve to be able to vent with a story like this. Yet get a grip man, there's other women out there don't waste your life writing trash like this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well, As a fantasy ...

it was okay. I don't think revenge is even necessay in this situation. There is no passion, so why fight it? Just walk away.

Needs editing.

Regards, DJ

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Ditto Jack's comment - an interesting fantasy

The revenge did serve them right. IRL just moving on and living well would be better, but this was a pretty creative fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hahahahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahahahah ohhhh hahahahahaha cough choak...choak...hahahahahahahahahahah

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
its' funny how wimps can tell others how to punish

great story and they got what they deserve.how can someone tell you how bad you hurt.the punishment you give out is what hurt you feel.that what wrong now most writers are to light with payback in these stories.i know they on a whole are fanasies,but that why you should be hard in punishing the betrayers and adulters.put fear in the act of the punishment if they fuck up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
good fantasy,,, but too short

to develop your characters fully,,, remember, dear authro, if we don't feel "emotionally" attached to your character one way or another --- hate for the cheaing spouse of sympathy for the wronged one --- we don't give a hook as to what happens, who says what, etc.

it's a good fantasy on the theme of revenge, of metting out punishment that "fit" the crime; but again, you didn't spend enough time to endear us to any one or to really hate someone with a passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Okay--well written!

Funny story, well written, although too short to build up any enthusiasm for husband. But think on this, if Colorado was willng to give a champagne flight to that character from Thailand, getting this guy back from the islands will be easy--then he goes to jail for many, many years. Too bad, because he doesn't really deserve it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Could

an alternative title be 'a slut's diarrhoea' or do I mean diary? Whatever way you spell it,the story is shit hot.

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

THAT WAS A GAS AND SO FUNNY INCOMING I HOPE THE WIFE GOT HER SHIT LOAD OF LOVE FROM BOB.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
funny but

too short to vote better, plus there's no emotional connection. this guy didn't love his wife, he felt no pain. it would have been better to just offer a divorce and walk away, but why should he when he could take the cash...and after 23 years of marriage, he shit on her pretty well.

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
I've got a reaction to this, that is certain

Badly written with several grammatical blunders and typographical errors that detract from the storytelling. Not that there's an overabundance of storytelling in this thing. If you find humiliation erotic, you'll like the tale. It's not my thing so this drivel wasn't pleasing. The characters aren't sympathetic, and the husband is an outright thief for draining the couple's bank accounts and leaving the country. Oh yeah, this is the type of person I'd love to get to know. Why in the world should I care about what happens to these people?

<P>

Bad story. No cookie for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhaha

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 16 years ago
Ok it was bawdy enough...

Ok it was bawdy enough …

But perhaps it would scare one person from cheating….Na….it won’t happen. This is just the fantasy land for all the hurt ex husbands/boy friends, but the avenger had the logical (?) explanation, who cares? it felt good to punish the sinners. And he got the pictures /tapes to prove it and now he’s (as usual) on his way to Cayman Island I think. Just for the fun give the wife something to say…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not being sarcastic or anything. this was one of the best stories iv read on this site.A no-brainer. very amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I loved this story

Great story. Talk about consequences... Her's was so fitting. She liked shitting on people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmm

In case you hadn't guessed, alvaron only likes stories where the hubby is humilliated, not the "loving wife." He's not exactly an "equal justice" kind of person, so you'll have to forgive him for his biased and predjudicial remark.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
short

but to the point, funny, and a good revenge plot by hubby. i loved it, 100.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Interesting

that no one talked to the other party. It is a pure fantasy but get closed to childishness in the choice of revenge routes and leaves the victim in the role of criminal. The world is getting smaller every day and there is no where to flee to. There is always a problem with overeacting and I personally never found where the line is. But then it really did not sound as if he had a emotional reaction to the adultery. He just calmly chose the punishment and executed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story!!!

Now that's a good short story. Keep on writing 'good luck'with future storys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very funny!

Good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Incomplete

reminds me of JPB stories. Full of steam and then nothing. Had to laugh at one readers concern about stealing all the money. Really? No reaction from the wife when caught? Is that possible?

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
Hell! I loved it.

With a good editor, you could become the next PAPATOAD or torchthebitch. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hi Billy, are you a real German man?

Tell me the truth, sweinehund !

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Editing problem

Next I retrieved the hidden voice activated recorders. Her one-way conversation told me that they were meeting at noon at the Holiday Inn to fuck the afternoon away.

***

Just before I border my flight to the Cayman Islands, I pulled out my cell phone and called Motel 6 and told the clerk that there was a couple in Room 6 that was in urgent need of his assistance.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
DO NOT GO GENTLY INTO THE NIGHT

This was a good O SHIT story. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

our youngest had just left for college

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok ya damn pedo

Eat shit you moron

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok ya damn pedo

Eat shit you moron

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I glad I didn't miss this one

The wife and Bob got the shit they deserved

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
don't miss this if you are an admitted cuck

huecuck, the resident admitted cuckold, is gratified not to have missed this story - even if you are not an admitted cuckold like huecuck, check this story out anyway.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

Just remember the saying "Eat shit and die." Just don't forget the laxative.

HA Ha ha

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
FIKEN "A"

Awsome, just plain awsome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Concern

The only concern is that with Bobs' mouth taped shut, if his nostrils got plugged with wifeys' pooh, he could be asphixiated. Then suddenly fun revenge becomes murder ond the cops get serious.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Thanks for the effort. This line seemed to say it all . . .

It was frustrating waiting for the other shoe to drop and knowing I couldn't stop the inevitable.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
Love your stories

No wimps here.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
That's how you do it!

Get revenge I mean. And that was MEAN revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yeah, she's a cheating whore and all, but I'll point out that anyone who thinks a woman has a "spousal duty' to provide sex is a piece of shit that is treating their wife like a sex slave and completely breaking the fuck out of their marriage vows to love and honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, but....

Anonymous of 9.22.13 seems to think that the husband's desire to have sex with his own wife is slavery, but, gosh, oh golly gee, the cheating wife is ok to have an affair because her husband wants to engage in "slavery". Get a fucking clue! It's marriage, not slavery. And certainly not rape.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 NO SHIT DICK TRACY

Yeah you got it, TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
A little shitty revenge story

Well written humorous revenge. The heart break of losing your lifetime companion is do devastating that humour is the best medicine. Thank you for an enjoyable read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Damn

Fucking cunt. She was so full of shit.

OH YEAH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
another word for "got cucked"

&quot;betrayedbylove&quot;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Capital Offences

Kidnap, forcible confinement/restraint, sexual assault, poisoning...the list goes on.

Wherever this guy went, extradition wold be sure to follow. No way he gets away.

Johnny1MJohnny1Malmost 10 years ago
The stories never bother me but sometimes the comments do.

This story was a farce. A black comedy if you will. Criticising this story for lack of realism is like criticising the movie "Dumb and Dumber" for promoting cruelity to animals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Some countries don't extradite

To the person who said he will get extradited doesn't understand that a lot of countries don't extradite over minor crimes. They do over murder but stealing money they don't extradite. Since they weren't hurt, just humiliated he's OK as long as he stay in third world countries and doesn't' come back to the US. Every one think that all countries has the same laws like the US, they don't. Women have gotten raped on ships and nothing was done in the Caribbean countries and since they happen there the US doesn't get involved due to jurisdiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
action and reaction

needed to be longer

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
A LITTLE BIT OF SOAP

will wash away the real shit, but what blows down will still be on the net. TK U MLJ LV NV

sinsational83sinsational83over 9 years ago
really ???

It was great to see the offended party to get his revenge. especially in the manner that he did. I loved it, he had a great imagination with his payback and since you're the author you do have a great imagination as well to think of that sort of payback. food job with this story.

gdjohn52gdjohn52about 9 years ago

Man, Who knows, He may have opened up a whole new fantasy for them both

Benedict12Benedict12over 8 years ago
Real Consequences

While the BTB fans are savoring their sick fantasies I hope they are also enjoying the real consequences the protagonist now faces. He will either spend the rest of his life in exile or face prosecution for a wide range of crimes. I am also sure his adult children will whole heartedly approve of his humiliation of their mother. He probably shouldn't plan on ever holding his grandchildren.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
grandkid program

@ Benedict12 I agree those BTB stories are much better where the husband sent the cheating ex wife into prison for being innocent as:

Longhorn_07 "Fool Me Once", itmgr2010 "Black and Tan Blues", Mitchfren "Bailing out" or others.

Those BTB stories are also good where the ex husband earned the children custody from the cheating wife as FrancisMacomber "The Six O'Clock News Slot" or Sojoman "Revelation Blues" so the grandkid program will not be big burden for the ex husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ROFL @ Benedict12 10/25/15

Just a couple of points here.

1.IT"S A STORY! All made up, not real, fantasy, fiction, just a fun little tale.

2.Go cry to your Bull and suck the creampies out of your cheating wife's ass wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
True life serial cheating wife

College instructor in Helena Montana lost that position because on info available on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

One of her lovers was student of hers. That is considered sexual coercion, not to mention she threatened to flunk him if he didn't get together with her

Husband knows of affairs...stays with her despite HER OWN MOTHER TELLING HIM TO ''DIVORCE THE SLUT!!''

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Again No Real Ending

You need to put better ending to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ending Needed A Little Help

But otherwise it was a damned good story. I still gave it 5 stars.

PEATBOGPEATBOGabout 7 years ago
In my opinion it stank .....

but "Opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and they're all full of shit". However I give it *****.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 7 years ago
Hey Anonny 1-18-17

Would still be worth it!

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Love it

Worth 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A+,,,,wish I'd done that to my first wife

Nice. Very nice. Short, sweet- illegal as hell to tie someone up and provide them with drugs- but the Cayman Islands really don't care about American Laws. Good Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REVENGE

This cheating pair I hope got their marching orders from work for bringing the company into disrepute. Also when his wife finds out she will take him to the cleaners.

A little better ending would have benefitted story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Query

Why bother to leave town .?Why not stick around and enjoy the aftermath.?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
think twice, write once

This is amusing, and it doesn't involve fucking somebody up which is rather distasteful. But when I saw that they were gagged - at least him - I wondered to myself why anyone would do this...so I was hoping that when hubby heard gurgling he was going to remove the gag, but he didn't. Did he not want lover boy to get dysentery or something? Was the gesture just symbolic? It just seems to me a great opportunity was missed by removing all chance of him getting a load of shit in his mouth. Maybe would have been better to give both the laxative. Then say whoever wins the race first doesn't die, all while shouting "yee-ha!" and waving the gun around like he's fittin to rope a steer.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
You

Can't hate the story! It's so silly it's bound to be a classic (just like SHARKNADO) Anyway Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Oh Oh Oh JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wish,,,,

I'd thought of this. Epic payback with interest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley said it best

Great little closet cucker, except he didn't end up with hotter and younger lady.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well, I Must Admit

It was entertaining.

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

Everytime I come across a story like this I ask myself what separates a good Loving Wives story from a bad one. I'm usually a little slow on the uptake, so it took me a few reads of both good and bad stories before I figured it out. But I eventually did. It can actually be spelled out in a question.

What separates an unwilling Cuckold from a Cucky boy?

Direct answer? Action.

You can't always help if a woman will cheat. That's just in the nature of many modern day women. And the husbands of both categories usually don't communicate with their wives or don't pay attention to their marriage as a whole until it's too late.

But what separates the two is how the Husband responds too it. The weak cuck masturbates to his self-righteousness (or to the fact his wife is getting dicked down by another dude). Either way, he never really has the balls to confront her. And infact he revels in the fact he is superior to her. He usually does nothing to gather evidence, and in his distress often takes no action or is passive aggressive at best. He never confronts her but takes action very underhandedly. Often times the author may drop a line about knowing Kung fu or some other horseshit, which is somehow supposed to magically make us believe he's now some kind of badass...despite the entire story dedicated to his emasculation. Then in an whimper of a climax he proves to his wife and the world HE is the better man, often with her fawning at his feet in awe and regret. Or he up and just runs away like a coward. Or she walks away from him laughing in contempt. Makes one wonder how the fuck he got a gorgeous wife in the first place (because they're almost always super gorgeous.). The ending is usually very unsatisfactory and leaves the reader angry, unfulfilled and frustrated for having their time wasted. Feedback usually reflects this. No punches shall be pulled.

The unwilling Cuckold is different. The root cause of the breakdown in the Marriage may be the same, but how he responds to it is not. He realizes there is a problem, tries to communicate his concerns (Often is rebuffed by the wife), learns that things are far from Happy as he thought, gathers evidence, learns the truth and the confronts the wife. He's methodical, patient and smart and while he is bundle of fear and nerves he relentlessly presses on. Through out the story we learn about his life, his Marriage and how things went wrong. We learn about his job and physical condition/Health so we build an accurate portrait of the man. Here too we may get a line drop or two about being a martial arts badass, only here is it actually credible. Because this is a man taking action as men should; directly and to the heart of the matter. Now sometimes these stories have the Husband getting revenge. Other times not. Sometimes he burns the Bitch. Sometimes they reconcile (Though those are rare). Either way he gets something from us the readers the cucky never will.

Respect.

And the ending of his story is 'usually' far more satisfying and congruent with what we accept as manhood.

Take a guess which catagory this story falls into?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How

He is only forty four years old,so how does he have enough money to retire to the Caymans.He can't have had much after raising a family and there is no mention of what he did for a living.Also some info on what happened this wife and her lover would have been nice.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Nothing

by this author is meant to be taken seriously. Enjoy it as light hearted shallow fun. Trying to analyze this guy's work for factual believability is like trying to learn the meaning of life from Jerry Springer reruns.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like it

You can't beat a great shitty revenge story. Good work.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Nice touch calling Motel 6

when you left them tied up in the Holiday Inn.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I wonder

If the Cayman Islands have an extradition treaty??

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about poetic justice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I can’t help it. I know it’s sick and silly but I laughed out loud when I got to the end of the story. I’m not sure but I think this retribution may fall under the category of what FTDS refers to as “all nuclear and shit”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ok

Ok he got his revenge but what about the effect on Bob's family.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Again

Can't help reading Incoming's stuff again. Some real imagination with this revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
re: OK

the effect on Bob's family, are you retarded. What about the effect on Bill's family?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I was sucked in by the comments.

This was juvenile and completely over the top stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Proof reader

You need one badly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
UGH!!!!

Bad ending....not finished! What happened to her and the ass-wipe???

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Just a dirty ending

Please finish this story, it's way too good to not finish it, 5 stars.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Huh?

Sorry but I´ve read this story before. The only difference being the tying up part. otherwise it´s the same story, If I could remember the title of the other story I would put it here for you. Still it was a good one I did enjoy reading your take on this story.

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
That's nasty!

Can't even imagine the results.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In reality....

Because he had panties duct taped in his mouth, then had shit all over him, the smell and disgust forced him to vomit and with a mouth taped shut he drowned in his own vomit and because Bill sent out the picture he was charged immediately. Life without parole was his fate, they even dropped the charges he incurred against his wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Just gotta love these clowns who take everything seriously. Talking to you duct tape.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
As others great shitty story enjoyed but has been used before

But still good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Something stinks here....

Yes this story...You get to enjoy this up untill the end...then it just falls apart...we don't get to see the shitty end here...what a let down again...when will an author get some balls and let us see what happens to the victims...because that's the real end to this story.....ECCCCCCCCCCCC

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
I agree with everyone else

this need a part two, I understand it's a shitty job but is worth the time...

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Very funny!!! Glad he bugged out before the cops arrested him!!!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 3 years ago
You have a seriously twisted mind!

I like it! Given my overwhelming disgust with cheaters, I find myself wishing there was at least a chance of this being true. It's going to be hard to beat a revenge angle like this.

lee5456lee5456about 3 years ago
Very good

The fecal matter sure hit the oscillating machine

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Not very good but seriously fucking funny!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This could have been a good story if it wasn't so one side...along with the fact that this is an unfinished story...we have to guess what happens to her...because she's caught cheating... we should be able to see how she handle the punishment...but we didn't did we........

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Again for this great little story with a crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can't help but laugh here...You can't say he didn't get even...again this is a story about a wife cheating on her husband...and that's the story here....and what happens to her is also part of the story...how the hell did she live this down...guessing what happened is a poor ending to this story....at the end...if falls way off....

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

I hate stories with no "final" ending! Care to humor the masses?

hicountryriderhicountryriderover 2 years ago

Please use spell check it's not that hard

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous