All Comments on 'Actual Sorority Sisters Pt. 03'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
ionescu_sexyionescu_sexyalmost 10 years ago

Loved it. The piss scene was gorgeous.

Actually, everything about this is perfect. I am now desperately refreshing your page to be the first to see Chapter 4.

Thank you!

SliperyRoxSliperyRoxalmost 10 years ago
Please.............. don't put too much emphasis on the grammar for the 4th chapter!!!

If I hold my breath for several days, I suspect the consequences could be serious!!!!

Love the story! Very original and stimulating, I can't wait to see where the "sister act" will take us.

Laurel,this jewel deserves a special award.

While not my "cup of tea", its simply fantastic!

Thank you,

SliperyRox

tormentedquadtormentedquadalmost 10 years ago
Sorority stories

Lesbiain Sorirty stories are my favorite type of stories and this is high on list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Long time reader but first time commenting. I just had to say something about this story because it is amazing! There are five different sex scenes and each has just the right amount of detail to make you feel like you are actually watching it. Five! One is tricky enough. Plus all of the thoughts and worries and thrills that Ellie has as comments makes it feel like the reader is in the head of a real woman. Amazing! With the tension continuing to build between Ellie and her sister, I'm actually wishing I hadn't found this story until a few days from now so I wouldn't have to wait for the last section. This is great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is great

this is one of the best series of stories i have read on here in ages , i am guessing the next one will be the sister sister sex coupling , but please dont make it the last one , even after the pledges have finished hazing , i hope you can continue the story and complete the school year , adding orgies , relationships ( even if it is the incest one ) maybe making some of the girls become girlfriends , and later the school finding out they are a lesbian sorority and what happens if that comes out , heaps of different things could be done , you write brilliantly

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love this!

I seriously love love love this series! The feelings & thoughts of Ellie, the relationship she has with her sister (which is all but fading), the interactions she has with other sorority members, especially the "film" she produced with Lori! ahh I almost came from the sheer naughtiness of it & I commend Lori for the excellent self control she exhibited. All in all this is one amazing story & I simply cannot wait until this next chapter. It. Will. Be. EPIC!

Gamera2000Gamera2000almost 10 years ago
Yet another terrific chapter

This is one of the best lesbian soroity initiation stories I have ever read. You managed to include five different lesbian encounters in a completely natural and believable manner.

Further, the whole focus of this story, the complex relationship between the two sisters rings true. I am looking forward to seeing how it they resolve it between the two of them.

Lonely_readerLonely_readeralmost 10 years ago
Another ace

I absolutely love lesbian water games, even if It would have been better if Jenna drank straight from the source!

bananapantsbananapantsalmost 10 years ago
Holy shit

This may be one of the hottest stories ever written and there has been only one insest "chapter" the whole reason I started reading this story in the first place. Please make the sister/sister exploration as hot as the first three chapters, wow wow wow is all I can say. Thanks for the best written porn ever.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
fantastic

I have had multiple orgasms reading every chapter of this story. SO hot. Please keep writing!

fringsfringsalmost 10 years ago

Fucking great. Cant wait to read the final part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If Part 4 wasn't out already!!!

You left this at such a cliffhanger! Waiting for Ellie and Lilly to finally get together, hoping that you'd give us some detail on what Lorie and Ellie were up to, oh my god! But I guess you have to reel us in somehow... But seriously, if Part 4 wasn't out already, I'd be laying on my bed thinking, "Well... Now what do I do with my life?" Amazing story!

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Great!

I had to stop reading two times i nedded some relief

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
The story so far...

Chapter three is somewhat of a break from the story. Though, it does flesh out some of the minor characters and crates from (each) a personality and traits.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

warning this is a Lesbo story................ author couldn't bring themselves to state that at the onset..............

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous, why don't you shut the hell up and go away before I report you for saying the same thing on all YKN's stories. Seriously, get a life. It's LESBIAN INCESTUAL EROTICA. GET LOST.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't usually comment, but I feel I must this time. I think you are absolutely a fantastic writer! But this is by far your best work!

You other works that I've read are a little short for my taste, and definitely need more proofing (they can be hard to figure out at times). But this one so far is just awesome! I can't wait to start part 4!

JSA69JSA698 months ago

I usually avoid pee videos, but I think I'll have to check some out, along with a double-ender, and of course some butt licking. Bravo to the contestants, and BRAVO! to the author. This is fantasy material for a while now.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful description of the videos and the crescendo as they progressed. I couldn't help but wonder if a facial squirt would have been sexier than drinking out of the glass. Direct from the source if you will.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
5876 Followers
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...