Adam and Eve Project Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Forward again, this time with one definite target, and there it was, up and ready as his fingers centred on it. He heard her give a shuddering little whimper as one finger patrolled around the swollen little nub, again and again. By spreading his hand he was able to keep his index finger doing its duty, while his third and fourth fingers, ploughed around the opening he would soon be entering. Again, his mind dwelt on what applying his lips and tongue down there would be like. Might Sara appreciate that? Or be shocked? He was very aware that, as it was, her breath was at the panting stage, and Peter was very aware of the twitching of her hips and thighs, as her hand feverishly fingered his metal hard penis.

Sara, so close to the edge, as Peter's fingers adored her wild spot and its surrounds, that she could hardly think, yet had room for one guilty thought. Apart from holding his penis, she had done nothing. Peter had done all the work and she had just lain back and enjoyed his lips and tongue on her breasts and now this final-The moment. Peter's finger wriggled swiftly at her spot, she was gone. Gasping, squeaking, pleading she tried to haul at Peter's erection, directing it to her demanding cavern.

And, thankfully, he was there between her legs and one thrust took his shaft way up inside her, driving her into a spasm of heaving hips and grasping vaginal walls. His thrusts matched her heaving, and she was away with it.

Peter had been ready for Sara's explosion, because his scrotum was pulsing enough to warn him he would soon be shedding his stuff. He willingly followed her pull on his penis, placing himself between her thighs, only briefly wondering how gentle an entry to make. But seeing the wild look in her eyes, as her head tossed from side to side, he had no hesitation in heaving deeply into her. She felt marvellous, wide open, yet grasping, eager for him. He withdrew slightly to thrust again, and it was like riding a bucking bronco the way her hips rose up to him, over and over again. In their few times together she had never been so fierce, and it was a delight to be able to release his load inside her, knowing she was high on his presence inside her.

Calming down, Sara murmured, "That was-new. So mind shattering. I was hopeless."

Peter, his thoughts beginning to turn to the serious business, was just a little surprised at her comment. "You didn't enjoy it?"

"Heavens, yes, it was marvellous. But I was lazy. Were you all right?"

"Sara, when I feel you go like that, it is all the pleasure I could need."

She kissed him gently, a long slow kiss of gratitude, as his limp penis slipped out of her. Peter broke the kiss and moved his mouth close to her ear, "I have to ask you something important," he whispered.

"About getting away?" Sara asked, her eyes wide.

"It might be about the importance of getting away. Do you remember anything special about the young women in your area just before we were brought together?"

"Special? No. I don't think so." Her face was a mask of puzzlement.

Peter did not want to put words into her mouth. He needed her to come up with an observation. "So everything was as normal, and then they took you out?"

Her brow creased, "Yes, I would say-Oh, apart from Vera."

Peter made a warning hushing sound as her voice had risen slightly, "Vera? What about her?"

"She was taken out a couple of days before me. In fact, she told me and another one of the girls that she was going to be shown something special."

Peter took a deep breath, "And when she came back?"

Sara's eyes were suddenly troubled," I don't know. She hadn't come back before I was taken out."

Peter took a hold of her hand, "Sara, I want you to stay calm. Laugh at what I'm going to tell you. It's very serious, very worrying, but I want you to make it look as though we're exchanging a joke. Can you do that?"

Sara put a hand around the back of his neck, pulled his head down to hers so she could kiss him lightly. "I'm a strong girl," she said, and showed him her smile.

Peter went on to tell her about Sid, who had left the group two days before him. "A partner for Vera, I imagine." He went on to tell her about his run earlier in the afternoon, about his chance diversion into the thicket, where his legs picked up the scratches, and what he found there.

"Graves? You think they could be graves?" she whispered, and Peter could not help but admire the bright smile as she spoke the dreaded words.

"Freshly dug earth. Deep in the thicket. Two missing people. What else?"

Sara's smile was ludicrous in terms of the words she spoke, "And we could be next? Touch me, and look as though you're enjoying it."

Peter ran a hand over her breast as he said, "I'll always enjoy it, but we may have to move faster than I intended. We've lasted this long so we're obviously doing something right."

"Do you think they're all involved?"

"Not sure. Don't think so. Guy, the sports mentor, wasn't too alarmed about me having tried the thicket. And most of the people seem so good."

"So what do we do?" She wriggled against him, and added in a raised voice."Ooh, that's feels nice." His hand had continued to favour her breast.

"Tonight, I need to test the key, get out into the corridor, make sure it opens your outside door. Then—maybe, tomorrow night?"

Dr Karen Blander placed her glass of white Pinot Grigio on the small coffee table and sat back on the cosy sofa, viewing the well appointed apartment, belonging to Dr Vic Garven. Her mind was a mix of conflicting thoughts.

Despite her thirteen years as assistant to Vic, his attitude lately, worried her. Nothing wrong with the care given to all the young people who had entered this mansion in the forest, and Karen had been very much involved in all of that. The approach of maturity in the earliest arrivals had filled her with mounting excitement. Yes, she had so looked forward to that moment when opposite sexes met for the first time. This was actually the main goal of the whole project.

But it was when the first pair, Sid and Vera, failed to make the expected contact, in fact, totally disliked each other, that doubts started for Karen. Vic's whole demeanour changed. She had never seen him look so hard. Now the second pair, Peter and Sara, had that afternoon consummated their fourth day together, and, after observing that activity, Karen was even more concerned about Vic's intentions. He had told her the first pairing were. "Taken care of", which had sounded ominous enough, but today's exchanges had increased her uncertainty.

As they had observed Peter and Sara, lying spent , touching , whispering and giggling together, Karen had commented, "They have all the signs of an ideal couple." She had turned to Vic, smiling, and said, "We could be unwitting matchmakers."

Despite the lightness of her comment, Karen was very aware of the contemptuous expression on Vic's face.

"I'm not interested in happy families. I'm a sexologist. I need to see development in their technique. What is all that chatting about?"

"Sweet nothings?"

"Sweet bugger-all as far as progress is concerned."

Karen had been unhappy with Vic's response, "I think their attitude tells us they are pretty close to being more adventurous."

"Being close is not enough. Not when we have other couples who might show us more."

Once again Karen had a sense of unease. She still had no clear answer to what had happened to Vera and Sid. Had they been locked away somewhere? The mansion was big enough to provide hideaway rooms. Would that happen to Peter and Sara? She knew she needed to have this talked out, but this was not the time. There was one situation that might appeal to Vic, and she wouldn't mind it either.

As Vic was collecting his papers and notes together she said, "Could we have a session in your apartment tonight"

His dark eyes looked up at her, "After just two days?" Their longer sessions upstairs were generally at least a week apart. "Has watching set your juices flowing?"

"You know it doesn't take much," she said, hopefully in a seductive tone, although for once, her motives for this meeting were different.

"Fine. Eleven o'clock? White or red?" And his eyes removed her blouse, before lingering lower down her body. At least she had taken the scowl off his face.

"Yes. White, would be fine."

So now, five past eleven in the evening, Karen reached for her glass of white wine and wondered about the best way to go about this. She had just resolved that any delicate talking would be better after their usual session, as Vic came back into the room. He had removed his shirt and pants, and was wearing only a dressing gown. As he came towards her, holding his near empty wine glass, his eyes registered some surprise, as he said, "Still fully dressed?"

Karen understood his surprise. Since about two years into her time here, his private apartment at the top of the mansion, had been exclusively for the lascivious activities that had become their irregular habit. Nothing romantic in these sessions, no talk of love, no promises made. Only the pursuit of physical pleasure. On this night other things were on her mind. But the physical would come first.

Slowly standing to face him she adopted her most lascivious voice to say, "Wouldn't you like to help me out of my things tonight." She knew only too well he liked variations in their routine.

"Rough or smooth" he asked, moving up close to her, his warm breath on her face. Karen knew his rough mode, when he would actually tear the clothes from her body, and continue in that manner, treating her like a rag doll, before pounding into her with some ferocity. He never hurt her, and sometimes she would enjoy that kind of treatment, but not on this evening.

"Gentle, please," she murmured seductively. His head nodded knowingly, as his fingers moved to the top button of her blouse. His lips caressed over hers, before moving on to her neck, while the fingers moved on down.

"No bra. Excellent." His free hand moved easily over her left breast, and his other hand pushed her blouse back from her shoulders, for his mouth to trail over the curve of skin there, before expertly moving to nuzzle into the softness of her breast.

Whatever else the evening might bring, Karen knew, from experience, that, from this point, she was temporarily lost in the tingling ecstasies that Vic imparted. She pushed her breast against the probing of his lips and tongue, while the electronic charges began in her lower body. Added to these sensations was the nudge of what was obviously his ready erection against her lower belly.

Vic's hands had pushed at the elasticated waist of her skirt, and he had moved it, and her panties downward to near her knees, where, with a wriggle she was out of them. To match this, she had pushed Vic's dressing gown back, as she reached for his erection. Almost immediately she felt his hand heavy on the top of her head.

"Special needs," he growled, and Karen knew exactly what he wanted. Accordingly, she obeyed the downward urging of his hand, and dropped to her knees, still holding Vic's powerful penis. With one hand stroking under his scrotum, she held the erection lightly in her other hand, gently fondling along its length, her face close to the swollen purple warhead.

Momentarily she looked up at Vic's face, at his greedy smile, saw the nod of his head as he said, "Enjoy it."

Her eyes came back to his throbbing weapon, and the tip of her tongue tickled at the tiny mouth of it, followed by a broader sweep of around the whole head. Karen had performed this service enough times to know just what he liked. Her tongue swept along the length of the shaft, and she raised it, so the return lick traced the dark vein on the underside. That had him shuddering.

Two more licks before she opened her mouth and allowed his hardness to rest on her tongue. His hips twitched, and she closed her mouth completely and took him right to the back of her throat. Vic was well endowed, and the thickness of it made tongue movement around it difficult, but she made up for that by allowing the head to slide along her inner cheeks, knowing he loved seeing her cheeks bulge with this action.

Her head movements became more deliberate as she drew back to have the head between her lips before riding it right to the back of her throat. She increased the pace of this, expecting him to break away to service her. But his hip movements were more demanding, and a forcing hand on the back of her head, held her face right against his pubes, his erection pressing into her throat had her gagging.

"All the way, Karen. Everything."

It was rare that he made this demand, and she was just a little disappointed that he'd have nothing left to give to her. She heard his next demand, "Suck." Obediently, she employed tongue and cheeks to pull on his eager, pushing shaft, as it powered into the back of her throat. She heard his gasping groan, glanced up to see his head thrown back, and in that instant his first spurts poured onto her tonsils.

Karen swallowed rapidly as his fluid sluiced into her. As his pressure eased, Karen was surprised that his penis, which on previous occasions had flopped loosely out of her mouth, was remaining solid, hard along her tongue. Slowly she drew back her head, and his penis still emitting a few delayed drops, trailed them along her tongue, so that she encountered the tangy taste, which never thrilled her too much. But she did recall the old joke that 'If God had been a woman, semen would have tasted like chocolate.' As it came clear of her mouth, Karen took it in her hand and squeezed the hardness of it.

Vic kneeled down alongside her, "The little tablets," he explained, to account for his steady erection. He had tried them only a couple of times, most effectively.

"Now it's your turn," he said, laying her back onto the thick pile of the carpet, his hands already running over her body. Karen knew she was already high, and was longing to have that penis operating in her main area of passion. His kiss was passionate, his tongue searching over hers. Without too much delay his mouth was travelling down over her breasts, licking and suckling there for a while, feeding the rising frenzy inside her. His fingers were already sliding onto her labia, finding her clit without any difficulty.

That touch alone could have driven Karen over the edge, as her vaginal passage pulsed and ached for the ultimate entry. But Vic's next move was devastating, he moved his head, lips and tongue down to her crotch, parted her thighs as far as he could, and buried his face into the juiciness of her nether body.

His tongue cruised deeply along the whole length of her crevice, before centring on where his fingers had worked. The touch of his tongue around her clit, the movement of his fingers back and into her vaginal entrance had Karen almost beyond any control. The throbbing, the beating of her insides was almost unbearable. Her vaginal walls were pulling on her emptiness.

"In me, Vic. Quick."

From the fog of her exploding passion she heard his chuckle as he lay between her thighs and guided that stiff, steady piston into her. And all the earlier pleas for gentility were forgotten, as Vic drove his erection direct into the very heart of her. Then back to drive again. While Karen, already madly orgasmic was hurling her hips to catch at each thrust, and her secret passage savoured wildly the massive intrusion, the walls grasping at it as though they had fingers.

At last she began to calm, the sense of release was massive. When she was calmer she would broach the subject she had come for. It was only as Vic's penis withdrew from her that she realised that it was still enormously hard.

She looked up into his face, There was a strange challenging look on it as he slid his body upwards until the erection was right in front of her face, appearing devilishly red. Vic was straddling her chest, and edging forward, he said, "Go on, Karen, finish it off. In your mouth."

Replete now, Karen just wanted to settle, and she was shaken by this request. Never had she mouthed him after they had fucked. Now his hands were behind her head, lifting it so that his erection was at her lips. She could smell herself on it. "Come on," he ordered, and the look on his face was rather like the way he'd looked when she asked about Sid and Vera. She wanted to get onto that without delay.

"Open up." Vic demanded, shuffling further up so she could feel the split of his buttocks on her upper chest, and his scrotum under her chin. Unwillingly, she opened her mouth, and Vic stretched his body over her face so that his penis immediately plunged deep, almost choking her. His hips were settled around her face as, from somewhere above her, he snarled, "Suck it. Just suck it like you did."

There was no space for any movement at all as he lay over her, so she sucked. After so much pleasure she hated him for this extra indignity. Why would he ask this? She could taste her own juices, as she drew on his rigid rod. With no real movement it took a long time, and for the first time his erection was like some foul alien thing in her mouth. At last she heard his grunt, felt a tremor in his hips, and knew he was about to spurt.

But as he did, he raised his body up from her face so that his penis dragged back towards her lips, and, before she could make any counter action, his semen was flowing across her tongue and into her mouth. Desperately she tried to swallow it back, but she felt the gooeyness on her tongue, around her teeth and on her gums. The unexpected saltiness made her retch.

As his rapidly deflating penis slid from between her lips she gasped, "Why did you do that?"

Moving his body downwards so that his drooling, flaccid penis trailed semen down over her breasts and belly, he chuckled, "To show who's boss. Don't say you didn't enjoy it."

Karen didn't answer as he climbed to his feet and pulled on his dressing gown. She sat up and wriggled into her skirt and panties. It was time for that talk. Standing up she reached for her blouse and said, "Will you give me a proper answer to one question?"

His eyes regarded her with a half smile on his face, "Which is?"

Karen drew in a deep breath, "Where are Vera and Sid?"

The smile disappeared, as he said coldly, "I've told you they've been taken care of."

Karen was not in any mood to accept that answer again, "Where? How?" His lips tightening, Vic took her by the shoulders, his fingers not gentle as they dug into her flesh. "You know how fragile our whole modus operandi is here."

"Of course I do."

"Anyone going into the outside world could blow it all sky high. I might even go to prison."

"But the staff, me, we're not restricted."

"Like you, every member of staff here was selected most carefully. All took an oath. I trust them. Trust you more."

Karen found herself trembling as they stood there face to face, "But you still haven't answered my original question." Vic shrugged, and half turned away, "I suppose I was protecting your finer feelings. We have brought these children through from infancy, but now with some of them reaching eighteen, we are into the meat of the project."

"And?" Karen's heart was pounding, as she realised she was very close to a truth that maybe she didn't want to hear. Vic's face held an expression that was rather frightening, his eyes bright, his mouth twisted.

"We've observed, and I already have sheets of notes and video evidence. That has to go on. How did initial sexual contact develop?"

"But I've told you how I feel about that. The whole thing is fascinating, but the original premise-No. There was no Adam and Eve, only gradual evolution of mankind, and somewhere in there came the development of sexual technique. Not quickly, not overnight."

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers