Adam and Eve Project Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

Peter was luxuriating in having her mouth praising his penis. He was sure it was, at that moment, harder than it had ever been. Now, he moved the hand that had been stroking the velvet of her inner thigh, into the folds of her moist underbody. Instantly, it wasn't just her lips that were moving along his erection, it was her tongue. She was actually licking it. The very thought of her doing that raised his temperature. His fingers quickly found her hot spot, and he was delighted to hear her gasp, and temporarily lose her place, but soon her tongue was back on him. It wasn't just along the length, as she licked feverishly, at the sensitive head. He heard her breathing increase, but also heard his own.

Sara had been feeling very satisfied with her effect on Peter with her lips, but when his fingers had entered her below, her tongue almost automatically thrust along his length, and he was so clearly pleased that she gave extra licks to that purple head. The total thrill of it all was dazzling her.

What was he doing now? He had pushed her knees further apart and his head was resting on her inner thigh, his mouth and face poised just below her vaginal area, so that she was in no doubt what was going to happen next. For a moment she was aware that his head pulled back, and she wasn't sure why. But almost immediately his lips and tongue lashed along her crevice and onto her rising nub.

The sheer rapture of that familiar sensation had her gasping out loud, wide mouthed, and that did it. She wasn't sure whether his hips had flexed but her open mouth was suddenly housing his whole penis, hard, hot and rampant, and without even having to think of any consequence her lips clasped eagerly around it, her head nodding forward so she felt the head blaze along her inner cheek to reach the back of her throat.

Peter had moved her legs to give his head and mouth access to her hot spot that his finger had been working. But, as he was about to carry out that delightful mission, he realised that last time had been in the dark, and now it was light. Accordingly, he resolved his curiosity to see the layers of flesh he had been pleasuring. He drew back his head, and was looking into a cavern of pink rose petals, and there was the hot spot roused to a small erection.

Amazed by the beauty of the sight he returned his lips and tongue to course over the creaminess of her and direct onto that hot spot. He heard her cry, felt her body heave and immediately he knew she was grasping his erect, iron hard penis deep in her mouth. In her mouth! And it felt so exquisite as she moved her head to drive him right to the back of her throat. He was so near to spilling, and wasn't sure what to do.

Sara, enraptured by his mouth on her and the feel of Peter inside her mouth was wondering what it would be like if he shot his white stuff into her throat. She could feel him trembling, sense his penis throbbing on her tongue and for her there was, the now familiar, screaming demand from her vaginal passage, and she could not prevent her hips from rising up to Peter's face.

It was Peter who resolved the situation. The idea of spouting into Sara's throat had much appeal, but it might not be pleasant for her. All he knew was that he was very close, and he had to act. Without further delay he pulled his hips away from Sara's head, twisted his body around to where her own thighs remained parted. Quickly he slid between them, and was delighted to feel Sara's fingers reaching for him, to guide him into what seemed to be a gaping cavern. His erection went full tilt into her, so firmly that he was sure the head struck against something inside her. Just two thrusts and he was pouring into her. As they heaved their hips at each other, the release would be a joy forever, he was sure.

Sara was pleased when Peter made his move. Curious about what it would have been like, she knew, as his penis slid from her mouth that her need was elsewhere. As he twisted his body between her thighs she reached for the penis, already wet from her mouth, and wildly helped him as she spread her legs as wide as she could to receive him. Her craving passage didn't have to pull at his penis as it slid, like some immense log, deep into her. She was already away on a cloud when he made two swift strokes, and they heaved and rolled together, gasping and moaning. And Sara was aware that her climax had produced an animal cry from her lips that she hadn't ever experienced.

As they cooled, with Sara's head damp against his chest, she asked, "Might you have poured into my mouth?"

"I wasn't sure. Would you have been upset if I had?"

"I'm not sure what it would be like. But what I do know, it was a lovely feeling having you in there."

"Good. I'm glad. What was it Karen said?"

Sara needed no reminding, "Our real lives start here and now."

"Could we be that lucky?"

"We could just make sure."

And they kissed warmly, with so many more to come.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers