Adam and Eve Project Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers

His face clouded, "I know your opinions, but the idea of a man not knowing that woman existed has always been the centre of your fascination, hasn't it?"

Karen nodded but she had to hear it, that truth.

"And Sid and Vera?"

Vic's eyes stared into hers, "Disposed of-" He must have seen the shock/horror on Karen's face, as he added, "—humanely. One small injection. Painless sleep." He shrugged again to signal how simple it had been.

Karen had to have one more question answered, "Peter and Sara?"

Vic's lips pursed as he looked at her, "I reckon I can give them another day to produce some advancement. Then we'll try a new couple."

"And they'll go the way of Vera and Sid?"

"It must be that way with all of them."

Karen wondered whether she was at risk, as she declared, "But that's mass murder." Vic shook his head, and he actually smiled, "Don't forget, Karen. These young people don't exist on any official listings. You can't murder what doesn't exist."

"Are all the mentors involved?"

"Hell, no. Only Carl and Gus have been in on the -er-clearing up process.."

My God, he's crazy. As he stood there in front of her, his hair mussed, his eyes glaring, he had the look of a mad professor. She had to get away to think her situation out.

Almost as though he was reading her mind, Vic said, "Go away and sleep on it, Karen. I would have preferred to protect you from this darker side of the project."

Karen moved to the door, and Vic gave her a gentle kiss as she passed him. He even smiled at her as he closed the door after her. Back in her own room, Karen took a great swill of mouthwash, before stripping off to stand for ages under a teeming shower, wanting to wash away every aspect of the evening's events.

She found a distinct parallel between the way he had treated her body, and his approach to his beloved project. The sheer ecstasy of the early intimacy, the near disgust in his pleasure in what he had forced upon her at the end. It all matched with the effort and excitement that had initially gone into the project, against the horror of his almost casual intentions for the couples he had no more use for.

By the time she stepped out of the shower, feeling thoroughly cleansed, it had become clear in her mind what she must do, and do without too much delay.

----------------------

Elsewhere in the building, other activity had been carelessly delayed. Peter, dressed only his pyjama pants, had sat on the edge of his bed, impatient for the lights to go off at eleven o'clock. The book in his hand was only half open, as his mind worried about keys fitting, and how uncertain Sara might be about whether he would be joining her.

By the time the lights did eventually plunge the room into blackness, Peter was sound asleep. It was the sound of his book falling to the floor that startled him awake. Cursing his stupidity, he realised that he had no idea how long he'd slept. Blinking in the darkness, he groped his way to the main door.

With some difficulty he located the keyhole, inserted the key, and it needed a solid twist to get it to operate. But eventually, and to his relief, it did, and he was able to step out into, as he had hoped, a dimly lit corridor. Without any delay he moved quickly to room 5A, Sara's door, inserted the key, and it turned easily. Rapidly he stepped into the darkness and leaned against the door to ensure it was closed.

"Made it," he whispered into the gloom, taking a step forward. The next moment, out of the darkness, she hurtled against him, her bare breasts against his chest. Wonderful. His arms wrapping around her, Peter staggered back against the door as her lips found his, their tongues wrestled.

As she broke the kiss, she whispered, "Why so late? Lights went out ages ago."

When he told her she gave him a mock punch on the arm, " I knocked once but you didn't respond. Key fit all right?"

"Perfectly."

Peter could only imagine the grin that would be on her face, as her hand dropped to his rising penis, and she said, "Feels like something else might be a perfect fit. You staying?"

"It would be a shame to waste my first visit to your domain."

Clasped together they somehow found the bed, and Sara fell back onto it with Peter alongside her, but leaning over her.

"First time in the dark," Sara observed.

"First time unobserved." Peter responded. For a while they kissed with wild abandon, she holding his firm erection, he stroking a hand over her breasts. But Peter had in mind the impulse that had come to him during their afternoon session. What would her reaction be if he was to do that? Should he ask? Surely that would interfere with any spontaneity. He'd just let things take their course. Anyway, doing it in the dark might make a difference.

Their kissing and stroking went on for quite a while. Then Peter set off on the route he had started during their last session. He broke the kiss, and moved his mouth down the side of her neck, liking the way she tilted her head. His mouth moved back and forwards along the stretched sinews.

"Mmm, that feels good. Is my touch good?"

Her fingers were sliding gently along his erection, occasionally moving to cup and caress his scrotum.

"Good?" he muttered."It's fantastic." Then his mouth smoothed over her shoulders and gradually onto the marvellous hillocks of her breasts. His tongue teased at her nipples, as he became aware of her hand tightening on his penis, while his flat hand stroked downwards over her belly, across to favour the curve from waist to hip, before sliding further to flutter along the incredible smoothness of her inner thigh.

His mouth moving over her skin had Sara drifting into that lazy limbo-land, and she could have just drifted with the pleasure of it all, as her inner thigh trembled under his touch. Then, even though she knew it would be coming, she gasped as his fingers eased across her moistened lower lips, slowly sinking into her depths, until they centred on her little nub, and subtly teased that delightful spot out of its little cover. It was heaven for her, and she could only repay him by fondling his thick hard penis with greater enthusiasm.

But, suddenly, she was wondering what he was intending, as his mouth left her breast and moved down over her belly, lower and lower,. His consequent body movement downwards took his penis away, out of the reach of her hands. Her grunt as his mouth played through her pubic hair, was loud and expectant. Where was he going? He wouldn't, would he? Kiss her down there? Her hand played through his hair, and she wondered whether she should grab a handful to pull him back. But she didn't want to. Would it make any difference from the thrills his finger was imparting as it teased up her little button.

Peter had this objective in mind since the afternoon. Now his mouth, his lips and tongue were lingering right at the first hint of her lower lips, beyond which his index finger had worked keenly at raising the growth from her hot spot. His nose detected the mix of scent and her musky odour and it intoxicated him.

Tentatively, not knowing how she would take it, he allowed his tongue to flutter along those lips. Her whole body tensed, before trembling, and her thighs parted wide. Encouraged, he slid his finger away and back towards the sweet hole back there, and his tongue took its place on the hot spot, lavishing it with warm licks.

Sara was lost, all her senses tuned into what Peter was doing to her. His finger roamed around her opening, and she wanted to draw it in. Her breathing was just a string of gasps and groans, as his tongue momentarily left its post, and explored along the moist fleshiness of her valley. This time it replaced his finger at her opening, where it flicked and circled like some magic wand, with every movement bringing her such a pitch that when his tongue actually probed into that opening, the walls, without any urging from her, tugged at it, and her whole body was in a frenzy, as it left and returned to her little special spot.

Peter knew from all the signs that came from Sara's body that she had to be very close. So, when he moved his mouth from her hot spot, to move solidly along her many layered crevice, he wished there had been sufficient light for him to lean back and view what was under his tongue. Whatever worries he might have had about the taste of her were banished. It was like bathing his mouth and tongue in some creamy delicacy. Only when he was tempted to poke his tongue into her eager hole did he sense that her urgency might suck him in. Accordingly he allowed his tongue to ride back to its original spot, but even as he did so he sensed Sara exploding. He heard her desperate call," Do it. Peter. Peter ." And her hands pulled at his hair and his ears to get him up.

Even as he scrambled between her thighs and held his penis to plunge into her, he knew he had missed her. She was in such a state of glorious hysteria that her body would not hold still for him to enter her. But when he did, he was plunged, sucked right into her very depths, as her hips and thighs heaved and rolled with him. If she was already gone, her frantic convulsions ensured that he was not far behind, and he gloried in the pull of her passage walls as he emptied into her. Their vocalisation of their mutual passions seemed to linger in the darkness even after they both lay back, exhausted.

As she lay there, Sara was once more just a little annoyed with herself, but decided to take it out on Peter. "I hate you," she whispered, without the least malice in her voice.

"Why?"

"You didn't let me do any of the work."

"It's not work," he laughed. "It's pleasure."

"It was for me. But you?"

Peter leaned over and kissed her,"We've had this conversation before," he said, and even in the dark he could see her unruly hair across her face.

"God, Peter, when your lips touched me there."

"Where?"

She chuckled, "I call it my little button, my nub. God,we need to know the names of these parts of our bodies. The only name they told us down there was vaginal passage because that was where the blood came from. No mention of what a joy it could be."

"As long as we remember where those parts are, that'll do."

That made her giggle, and they were quiet for a moment before she said, "Are you worried about tomorrow night?"

"Well, we know the key works, and the corridor has some light."

"Have you wondered how far we'll need to go?"

"Only vaguely, I would--"

At that instant there was the click of a key being placed in the outside door. Anxiously, Peter swung his feet to the floor, as the door opened, and a figure appeared briefly in the half light from the corridor. Then the door closed and a torch beam cut through the blackness.

_____________________________________________

Temporarily blinded by the glare from the torch, Peter wasn't certain about the best move. To attack? To admit defeat? A strong female voice, and Sara's reaction soon put him in the picture.

The voice said, "Oh, you're both here. How has that—? Never mind for now. Get dressed—"

Sara's voice, from the other side of the bed, "Dr Blander? What-?"

Sara had been just as shocked as Peter at the intruder, but the sound of a familiar voice had eased her just a little.

"No time to explain now. Move. Get dressed. Grab a change of clothes. I need to get you out of here." Kate had been surprised to find Peter had access, but by torchlight she saw him heaving on his pyjama pants."Peter, hurry back to your room, dress, and grab a change of clothes."

Sara could not resolve the situation," Why have-?"

"I'll answer all questions when we're clear."

Dashing back to his room, Peter did exactly as he had been told. Thinking of the two graves he was wondering whether this could be some kind of trap. Common sense told him that the powers that be needed no subterfuges to dispose of them.

He had left his door open and Dr Blander and Sara were there as he came onto the corridor. For the first time he saw that Dr Blander was quite a pretty woman, obviously older than them. She gave him a little nod and a half smile, as she urged, "Just follow me."

As they moved after her, Sara held on to Peter's arm. "It'll be all right," she whispered.

Peter looked into her nervous eyes and just hoped she was right. He was very alert when they moved past the corridor that he would have taken. But after another short stretch, Dr Blander stopped, held a finger to her lips, and placed a key in the door on their right. As she pulled the door back, a wave of cool night air struck them. Then they were in what looked like an open courtyard where three cars were parked.

Karen looked at the pair, as they stood like nervous children. She knew she had made the right decision, wanting no part in what Vic was seeing as a natural next stage for each of the pairings. She hurried to the nearest car. "This one is mine." She said, as she unlocked it, adding, "Get into the back seat." Anxiously she glanced up at the top windows to her left. That was Vic's apartment. There was no light.

Peter had noticed the Audi logo on the boot lid, and when the climbed inside he saw that this would be a much more comfortable ride than they might have had. Dr Blander turned to them from the driver's seat, and held out a key. "Peter, when we get to the gates would you jump out and unlock them. Relock them when I've got through."

As the car started and pulled out of the square with no lights on, Sara was surprised at how calm Peter seemed, and she admired him for that. This move by Dr Blander was very much in keeping with what Sara had felt about her; a pleasant caring lady, who clearly knew something that they were not aware of. So many questions to be answered.

Peter saw the large metal gate loom out of the dark. As they approached it Dr Blander switched on the headlights for the first time, and he could see through the thick metal bars of the gate the looming shadows of the forest. Then the car stopped, and he was out and hurrying to the gate. Without the car lights he might not have found the built in lock, it was set so high, but the key worked smoothly, and he was soon hauling back the heavy structure. The car moved slowly past him and he saw Sara's worried face pressed at the window.

He quickly closed and relocked the gate, and hurried to where the car waited.

"Good work, Peter," Dr Blander said, as the car picked up speed. "Now to make haste."

When the car reached a good steady speed Dr Blander said, "I know you as Peter and Sara. To you, I am no longer Dr Blander. Call me Karen."

Peter and Sara exchanged relieved and grateful glances, before Sara asked, "Did you know we were going to try to get away tomorrow?"

The pitch of Karen's voice indicated her surprise. "I didn't. In fact, perhaps you can tell me, Peter, how you had a master key."

Peter told her, and Karen asked, "How long have you had it?" And Peter told her that they had been waiting for the right opportunity.

"So what made you say tomorrow?"

Peter glanced at Sara, who by this time was holding on to his hand. She nodded, and said, "May as well tell her." Peter told Karen about his attempt to run through the thicket, what he found there, and how they had linked it with the disappearance of Sid and Vera.

"And you thought you might be next? That was very accurate thinking." She was silent while she negotiated a sharp bend in the road. On either side, dark trees loomed in at them, lit only by the car headlights.

As the road ahead straightened, Karen said, "God, there's so much you need to know about your situation." She paused before saying, "And I must share some of the blame."

"What will happen now?" Sara asked, wondering how they would have ever managed without Karen's intervention.

"Get you comfortable, then I'll have to get to the authorities," Karen replied, and even as she said that she was realising that she would be closing down Vic's long term dream, although she could justify that considering the murderous intentions she had never known about..

"Have we far to go?" Peter asked, seeing no thinning of the forest trees.

"Just over an hour maybe. It'll be light soon." Karen told him, and Peter realised how long he must have slept when waiting for lights out..

There was a rising excitement inside Peter. Soon he would be getting a flavour of what he had been missing all these years.

Karen said, "You are going to need to many questions answered. But relax for now."

They were silent for a long time, and Peter realised that Sara was asleep, with her head on his shoulder. He didn't think he would sleep, but when the car hit a bump in the road they were both jerked awake.

"Sorry, about that," Karen said quietly. "This is not the best road in the world."

Surprised, Peter looked up and saw that there was a brightness in the sky. Morning was approaching. Ahead lay a straight stretch of road, and that was when he saw a movement at the same time as Karen cursed, "Damn, what the hell is this about?"

A figure of a man stood in the middle of the road, wildly waving his arms at them. At the side of the road, pointing in the opposite direction to them a vehicle was sloped up an embankment.

"Are you going to stop?" Sara asked anxiously.

"Not much choice," Karen replied, "Their vehicle is blocking part of the road. I might finish up in a ditch."

She slowed the car gradually, and stopped when she was about ten feet away from the waving man. He was of medium height, slim with a stubbly chin and short black hair, He wore a short jacket over shirt and jeans.

"Looks harmless," Peter commented.

"I wouldn't know," Sara said, with a slight smile," I haven't seen many men."

The man had taken a few steps towards them, as Karen lowered the car window. "Can you help us, please?" And he nodded towards the tilted car. "I think my friend has had a heart attack."

"Is he in the car?"Karen asked, already opening her door.

The man nodded and gestured in that direction again. Peter saw Karen stepping out and thought it wisest to follow her. As soon as they were both out in front of their car, a second figure appeared from behind the other vehicle. And he was clutching a rifle, which he was pointing menacingly, as he said, "Hands behind your head. You, get out of that car, quick." He was addressing Sara, who responded nervously.

"We haven't much money," Karen said, her voice surprisingly firm.

The first man sniggered, "You're going to lose more than just your money." And as Sara, came to join them he gave her a lascivious once over. "Ooh, Macka, we might take a pre-job bonus."

The one he called Macka, had pushed the rifle towards Karen, and eased aside the short jacket she was wearing. "Nice tits, here, as well, Baz. The doctor said nothing about having a little orgy."

Peter was stiff with anger and Karen had whispered, "Easy, Peter, calm it." But Sara was trembling so much that he had to reach out to put a comforting arm around her shoulders.

"Young lovers, is it?" Baz growled. "Maybe we'll let you have a final view of how to please a woman. Not that it's gonna do you much good."

"Shut up, Baz," Macka snarled. He was taller than Baz, but just as slim and dressed almost identically. His hair hung in a long black pony tail behind him. "You get the cars out of sight while I watch these."

He waved the rifle to urge them to the other side of the road, and Peter noticed for the first time that their vehicle was an open back pick up truck. He also saw, as the light improved that there was a deliberate gap between the trees just beyond the truck.

While Baz backed the pickup into the gap, Macka kept the rifle firmly pointed at the three, his eyes lingering on Karen.

"You said doctor. Is it Dr Garven you're working for?" Karen asked, finding it hard to believe that they had got so close to safety.

Rex Siter
Rex Siter
287 Followers