All Comments on 'Adam's Apple Ch. 05'

by LesLumens

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A perfect finish

Lynne seducing her daddy was the perfect ending to this story. Made me so hot!

nightshadownightshadowover 15 years ago
very gratifying

Very hot, like all of the others. The only complaint is that I personally would've liked for the sex scenes to be swapped- Burt should've taken Lynne from behind, cum inside her and then have Christine lick her brother's cum out in a 69. But, at the end of it all, this was definitely hot!

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 15 years ago
Almost like being there

I re-read earlier segments - Aunt and Family - before biting into Adam's Apple - Have become so familiar with this family that it is almost like reading about people I know. I find myself expecting to be brought into the narrative - but it never happens. Sometime, just for my own entertainment, I might write myself into Adam's family saga. Adam's Anonymous Admirer?

klaxxklaxxover 15 years ago
Finished? Mai non!

The dog catcher and all the mutts at the pound still haven't shagged Christine or any of the rest of the family. Not to mention the pool dude, the mail man, the circus clowns...the Marine brigade...

bigyin69bigyin69over 12 years ago
To Engrosseed

Thank you once again for this it was amazing

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 11 years ago
More Please!

I would very much like to see more installments in the ongoing saga of aunt Christine and the rest of her morally relaxed family. I guess you would need to contemplate more word play for the title? Obviously, there are more stories that could be told. Please??

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Don't understand why Adam just didn't stay with Christine, aside from silly plot need for Lynne to have to sneak back and see her dad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous