Adam's Apple Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers

Sensing that Ron was close, Christine released him and patted her niece's bottom. Ron's erection twitched up and down with the fast pace of his heart, seeping copious amounts of pre-cum. "He's almost there," Christine told her niece.

Once again, the two women changed positions. Christine took her brother's fingers — sticky with Lynne's juices — and sensually sucked them clean. Lynne wrapped one small hand around the base of Ron's shaft and pumped it up and down, looking up into her father's eyes.

"Come for me, Daddy," Lynne said before engulfing him in her hot mouth again.

One of Ron's hands settled on the back of Lynne's head as it bobbed over his thick organ. "Oh — yes," he grunted, on the verge of an explosion.

"Do it. Make him come," Christine encouraged Lynne while taming the heat between her legs with her fingers.

Ron grunted, his fingers twining into his daughter's curls. "About to come," he grunted from between clenched teeth.

Lynne responded by sucking him even harder and faster, ignoring her aching neck and jaw.

Ron cried out and threw his head back, his cream exploding into Lynne's mouth as he came.

Lynne choked a little when the first thick spurt filled her mouth and tickled her throat. She swallowed and closed her lips around him in plenty of time to accept his second eruption of hot cum, however.

"Yes, suck it," Ron hissed as he watched his daughter devouring his seed.

Lynne pulled away with a cough and a swallow when an involuntary twitch of her father's hips thrust his cock into her throat. "S-sorry," he apologized as his eyes fluttered and his body went limp.

Lynne licked her lips and shivered. "Mmm — thank you, Daddy."

Christine kissed her brother's neck and asked, "Now, why were you fussing so much?"

Ron chuckled and answered, "I don't know."

Christine beckoned her niece to her, and the two women shared a long, tongue-wrangling kiss over Ron. "You taste so good on her lips," Christine said when the pair broke from the kiss.

"I'm going to hell," Ron wearily sighed, though his tone didn't hint at guilt.

"No, you're going to the bedroom. We're not done with you, big brother."

Ron grinned as his sister and daughter stood, offering their hands to help him up. He accepted the aid, and then followed the two sexy women to Christine's bedroom.

"What are you thinking about?" Christine asked, seeing a gleam in her brother's eye as she climbed into the bed with him and her niece. Reading the clues in his eyes and remembering talking about it before, Christine guessed, "You want to see us play with each other?"

Ron nodded, his lips curling into a smile.

"You have to say it," Christine admonished.

"I want to watch you go down on each other, Sissy."

Christine let out a long moan and stroked her niece's thigh. "You didn't share any of that sweet cum, so you need to make up for it." She then scooted over, lay back, and popped her legs wide open.

Lynne crawled between her aunt's legs and lightly spanked the older woman's nether lips.

"Do it. Eat my pussy for your daddy."

"You're so wet," Lynne remarked, and then leaned in to lap up her aunt's juices, "And so sweet, Aunt Christine."

Ron moved in close, his eyes locked on the enticing sight.

"Tell her, Ronnie."

"Lick her pussy and make her come, Lynne."

Those words spurred Lynne to Herculean efforts, her tongue a whirling dervish on Christine's folds.

Christine whimpered in bliss as her niece devoured her. "She's licking me so good, Ronnie."

"Come for her, Sissy."

"Mmm hmm," Lynne agreed in a moan, her mouth full of Christine's labia.

"Oh, I'm going to," Christine responded, one hand now pinching her nipples while the other rested on the back of Lynne's head.

Only a couple of minutes later, Christine felt the hot itch in her loins swelling. She whimpered and squeaked, "I'm going to come."

Lynne sucked her aunt's clit hard, setting off an explosion of orgasmic energy in Christine.

Christine's head lashed back and forth as her hands snapped to the mattress, the bedclothes bunched up in her clenched fingers. Her body trembled as she screamed in ecstasy, coming hard.

When Christine's eyes fluttered open, she grinned as she beheld Ron kissing Lynne. "Do I taste as good on her lips as you did?"

"Incredible," Ron answered as his daughter stroked his flaccid member with her fingers, silently communicating her desire to have him hard again.

"I feel like I'm about to burst," Lynne breathlessly revealed.

"Let Aunt Christine help, sweetie" Christine said as she sat up.

"I want your fingers inside me while she licks me," Lynne requested before lying down.

"Come here and finger-fuck her tight pussy while I eat her up," Christine instructed as she leaned into the V of Lynne's legs.

Ron's fingers penetrated his daughter, the sound revealing just how wet Lynne was. Christine flicked her tongue over Lynne's perfect pink folds, loving the sight of her brother's fingers plunging into Lynne's depths.

"So good. Don't stop," Lynne implored as she ascended her mountain of pleasure.

Christine kept the same feather-light touch, the tip of her tongue tickling and tantalizing Lynne's sex. The speed of Ron's thrusting fingers increased as he felt his daughter's walls clenching down on them. Color rose in Lynne's face, chest, and breasts as her pleasure mounted.

Increasingly loud, almost pained sounds of bliss bubbled from Lynne's lips as she neared the point of no return. Christine carefully gauged her timing, suddenly increasing the pressure of her tongue just as she believed Lynne was about to come.

Lynne's mouth dropped open in a silent scream. Her body twitched and trembled as the sudden change in stimulation held her in perfect ecstasy for long seconds. She then screamed and lurched as her orgasm took hold of her.

Christine moaned in excitement as she felt wetness splashing her. Spurts of girl-cum erupted from Lynne's sex, splashing both her father and her aunt with every stroke of her father's fingers. He watched with amazed fascination as his daughter's pussy squirted juices all over him.

Lynne writhed and lurched through her climax, finally finding her voice to scream after long, breathless moments. Her thrashing was enough to cause Ron's fingers to slip from her, allowing her final spurt of juices to arch high in the air, coming just as his fingers slipped free and before her nether lips could block the ejaculation.

While Lynne recovered from her climax, Christine pushed her brother down to the bed with surprising force. She then turned her attention to coaxing steel back into his flaccid member, eager to see Lynne's fantasy of taking her father's big cock deep inside her.

By the time Lynne caught her breath and managed to roll over next to her aunt, Ron's cock throbbed between his sister's lips once more. Christine slurped back up to the tip and released him with a pop, turning to ask her niece, "Are you ready?"

Lynne nodded and then turned to offer her father a sultry smile. Christine stood his erection up straight and said, "Ride him. He lasts longer that way, and he does amazing things with his muscles while you're impaled on his gorgeous cock."

Christine guided her brother's cock between Lynne's nether lips as the younger woman straddled him. Lynne sank down on his erection with a wide-eyed gasp, and then paused with him buried inside her.

All his inhibitions now eroded to dust, Ron flexed his intimate muscles to cause his cock to throb and swell inside her. "Ride my cock and come for me, honey."

Lynne leaned forward and started rocking her hips, stroking his cock inside her. "S-so good, Daddy."

"Make it come for Daddy," Ron growled.

Christine grabbed the jelly dong that had fallen to the floor and plunged it into her depths. Lying behind Lynne, she had a perfect view of the younger woman's saturated pussy slamming down onto Ron's cock.

"Oh, going to come so hard," Lynne exclaimed in staccato bursts as she bounced on her father's cock. "I want you to come too, Daddy. I want you to come inside me."

In a surprising burst of strength, Ron sat up, grasped his daughter's buttocks, and rolled her onto her back.

Lynne gasped and nearly clipped Christine with an ankle as she snapped her legs farther apart. "Fuck me, Daddy. Come in my pussy."

Grunting from the effort of driving his cock home with all the speed and strength he could muster, Ron grunted, "Not long."

"Oh! Oh, Daddy! Give it to me!" The last word trailed off into a scream as Lynne teetered on the edge of orgasm.

Short, sharp growls rumbled from Ron's lips as he pounded his cock into his daughter's pussy. Just as her walls clenched down on him and she squealed in ecstasy, he pulled her toward him at the same time as he thrust, burying his cock in his daughter's depths. With a loud, growling scream, he spurted his seed against the entrance to her womb.

At their side, Christine cried out as she too came on her toy.

For nearly a half an hour, only the sound of gasping and the bed squeaking from the writhing bodies perched upon it sounded in the bedroom.

****

Two days later, Christine waved as her brother and niece pulled out of the driveway. She heard the phone ringing just as the two cars turned the corner and passed out of sight.

Christine smiled and answered the phone. "Hello, Adam."

"Everything work out okay?"

"Perfectly," Christine purred, still tingling from her brother fucking her hard while her niece sucked her clit more than an hour before. "Have any plans for Christmas vacation?"

"Why?" Adam asked with laughter in his voice.

"Ron and Lynne are going to come stay with me until they can get settled somewhere. I thought a family get-together with Dan, Becky, and your sister might be a lot of fun."

"Sounds like a very merry Christmas."

"That's what I thought. Get over here, thinking about it is making me wet. I need a nice big cock pounding me like a jackhammer."

"You don't have to ask me twice. See you in a few minutes. Bye."

"Mmm — bye."

Christine hung up the phone and stripped off her clothes as she walked to the bathroom for a quick shower — whistling Christmas songs all the way.

****

Hope you've enjoyed this naughty tale of lust. Votes and comments are most appreciated, whether by public comment or private, anonymous feedback. Do feel free to point out any mistakes, as I didn't pass this tale through an editor before posting. I do my best to promptly respond to all feedback. If you take the time to drop me a line, I'm going to let you know I appreciate it!

LesLumens
LesLumens
1,293 Followers
12