Adam's Journey Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

"Well Adam, this was actually the third time he came. Do you want me to start there, or at the beginning?"

I groaned inwardly, but I was stunned. They had been gone less than two hours, just a little over an hour and a half, really, and he had cum three times?

I knew I would have to hear about it. It was sick, I know that, but I needed to know what Kristi had experienced, about the things they had done together. Kristi knew too, I think. She knew that if she pushed me I would beg her to tell me about it. Even to me my voice sounded odd. "No, start at the beginning. Tell me."

"I'm done here. Let's go inside first."

I just dropped the stuff on the floor, letting the paper towels and rags lie. I'd pick up tomorrow. I held out my hand and helped her up, then followed her into the living room. We sat together on the sofa, much as Rain and I had done earlier. I couldn't admire Kristi's wet pussy from this angle, but she leaned against my side and I put my arm around her, and that felt good.

She began.

"Well, when we left the restaurant I headed for the highway, but he tried to get me to go to their hotel with him. I told him we were going for a ride first, like he'd asked for. He gave up pretty quick, but after a couple of shifts my dress had ridden up and he could see that I had nothing under it. He reached over and put his hand on my leg, and then between my legs and started touching me."

My heart was beating faster as I imagined this picture. "What did you do?"

"Don't interrupt. I spread my legs apart so he could have better access. It felt good. I was real wet already - I was hoping to get laid, so I was excited. He put I think two fingers in me, and he touched my clit. It was so hard! I almost came right then, but I wanted to see him, I wanted to see his cock. I told him to open his pants and take it out, that I wanted to see it."

As she said this, her right hand went between her legs, and I knew she was touching herself, slowly and gently masturbating as she told her story. Her left hand dropped to my lap, finding my cock hard and thick through my pants, and she began to just barely move her hand, mostly just squeezing and releasing, over and over. It was amazing, but I still felt a little disgust with myself for enjoying this like I was.

"He has a very nice cock Adam." She said this very matter-of-factly, like she was talking to a girlfriend and I was supposed to be happy about that. "It isn't as big as yours, but he's probably close to eight inches and nicely thick, long and straight, and very hard! And he has this beautiful foreskin, stretched over the head of his cock, even when he's hard, it looked so nice. I knew it would be so soft and silky, and I wanted to touch it. I stopped at a traffic light and I reached over and stroked him, pushing back his soft little skin."

Her hips were moving slightly now as she remembered, pushing herself against her fingers. Her eyes were closed, and I could hear her breathing getting more rapid.

"What happened next?"

Her eyes opened and she looked up at me. "I asked you not to interrupt. He came, Adam. As soon as I touched his cock he came, his cum all hot and slippery over my fingers, my hand, it just shot out of him, over and over. He grabbed a handkerchief out of his pocket and tried to catch it, but by then it was everywhere, all over my hand, his pants, his hands. His handkerchief was soaked, he had cum on his shirt."

She laughed at the memory of the event. Clearly she had enjoyed his embarrassment at his premature orgasm.

"If you had looked closely you would have seen the cum all over his pants. Oh god Adam, it was so funny, he just kept cumming and apologizing, and I just kept stroking him untill he begged me to quit."

I was breathing faster myself, imagining his cum all over her hand as she stroked him, his hard, slippery, cum-covered cock tight in her grip. Kristi knew she was having this effect on me. She went on:

"You know what I did? I pushed my fingers into his mouth, I made him lick his cum off my fingers, then I licked off what he missed. It was good, salty and musky. Take your cock out Adam, I want to see it. This is making you so horny, isn't it?"

I unfastened my pants and, raising up, slid them down. My cock sprang out, hard and erect. "Yes Kristi, it's making me horny. I can't help it."

"Good. I want you to be horny." She lowered her head to my lap, taking my cock in her mouth. I gasped, it felt so good and was so unexpected.

She sucked me for maybe half a minute, then began to just lick my shaft, all around, from base to tip. That was not something she usually did.

I realized what she was doing when she said "I can taste her on you Adam. I can taste her pussy. She tastes good."

She still had her hand between her legs, stroking her own pussy, and my cock was back in her mouth. I felt her body tense, then shudder through an orgasm. Her own story and the taste of Rain's pussy on me had been too much for her, and she had cum. God! Her orgasm almost set me off, but I gritted my teeth and held on. Kristi had more story to tell.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12