Adam's Journey Pt. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes flitted to her. "You be quiet, I'll get to you in a minute. I saw him spraying his cum all over you, it didn't look like anyone was forcing him to do that!"

He turned back to me. "Well motherfucker, what do you have to say for yourself?"

I hung my head. "Ronnie, Kori, I'm sorry. I have no excuse except that I'm a complete asshole. I know better, I could have stopped it, I should have, but..."

Ron interrupted me. "Do you have any idea what this has cost me?"

I was lost. "I, um, I don't, uh, what?"

"This, you dirtbag, this whole thing! You sticking your big horse cock in my wife's mouth, cumming all over her, you cost me probably sixty grand! Maybe more!"

Twilight zone time. I was lost, dazed. "Uhh, I'm not following you."

"All you had to do was hold out two days! Two fucking days, you worthless piece of shit!"

I glanced at Kori, who had a big smile on her cum-covered face.

"I, uh, I still don't... OK, what the hell is going on?"

Kori squeezed my limp and shrivelled cock. "I won Adam! We had a bet on you, whether I could get in your pants or not. I had to do it in the first two days after you joined us, and Ronnie bet it would be later in the trip or not at all. And since this is only the first day..."

My head was swimming. I didn't know whether to laugh, cry, or become very, very angry.

Ron went on. "And the bet was a brand new Porsche - if I win I get to buy myself one, if she wins I have to keep my old car and we buy her the Porsche of her choice. So with you fucking her, you really fucked me! Some damn friend you turned out to be!"

I shook my head, and took a shaky breath. "So this was all a game? You two set me up, and you're not really pissed about this? Jesus you guys, I'm dying here, I'm fucking sweating bullets, and you two are just using me to settle a bet? That's cruel! Goddamnit!"

Kori fondled my cum drenched cock and balls. "Oh come on Adam, it felt good, didn't it? You can't possibly be so upset with us after getting your rocks off like that, can you?"

Ronnie started laughing. "And I've never seen a cock shrivel up so fast in my life, from Secretariat to Pee Wee Herman in thirty seconds or less! It was like the magic disappearing penis trick, the way you tried to suck that thing inside of you!" He laughed until tears ran down his face, enjoying my embarrassment and humiliation.

"Oh, oh fuck, I can't breathe! Oh, that was so damn funny, you should have seen you face. 'I'm sorry Ronnie, I'm sorry Ronnie, I didn't mean to hose down your wife' oh, damn!" And he was off into new peals of laughter. I'd never seen him laugh so hard!

I shook my head and flipped him the bird, turning to Kori.

"Well K, I should say thanks for the great blowjob, I suppose. I'm glad you won the bet instead of your asshole husband, but fuck... Hey, what Porsche do you think you'll get?"

"I like that little one, what is it, the Boxster? It's cute."

I smiled wickedly. "Oh no Kori, you don't want a Boxster. I can help you pick out a much, much more expensive model than that."

Ronnie suddenly stopped laughing.