Adam's Journey Pt. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

I felt a tense sweat break in my armpits, but Kristi gave me a soft smile and a wink, and it seemed to pass. I saw her fingers at his waist, her arm around behind him reaching to his far hip, and noticed she was unconsciously plucking at the waistband of his suit. I don't know if she was aware of it or not, but the thick ridge of his cock was angled that direction under the taut Lycra, toward that hip, and her fingers were less than two inches from touching the plainly outlined head of his penis.

I felt a powerful electric current shoot through my groin, and my cock throbbed, hard and pulsing. I felt slightly queasy, my mind foggy and dizzy. I wanted desperately to see her touch him, stroke him, suck him, but was terrified that she would, afraid I might vomit! If this was the way it was going to be I was not sure I could take it, and I thought it might just be better to die and get it over with. Then I felt Kori slide her arm around my waist and squeeze me, her body soft and warm, and heard Ron talking to them, and the moment passed. The fog that was closing in on my brain lifted, and I rejoined the land of the living.

I came back from the dark side just in time to hear Ron ask Doug about getting our boat to the party.

"What's the plan Doug, just tie on anywhere, or is there someplace in particular we should go to join the party?"

Doug, still clutching Kristi, nodded. "Well, actually that's why I came out. We're pretty sure we only have four of these huge boats coming, and you're the fourth. We thought we'd rope the four of you together corner-to-corner in a square around a central...sort of a lagoon, I guess. A swimming pool in the middle, I guess you'd say. Then the other smaller boats can all tie up to you four and each other as they get here, and grow outwards. We'll center the party around the lagoon. Is the boat behind you with you?"

Ron shrugged "Sort of. We led them here, they weren't sure where it was. They seemed like nice folks, but we barely met - maybe they can tie up to us when we get situated."

He frowned. "Yeah, that's fine. We've been saving the last center spot open for you, hoping you'd show up. You're a little late."

Ron nodded toward Kristi. "We had a special passenger to pick up Doug. Don't you think it was worth the delay?"

He laughed, hugging Kristi tightly to him, which caused her to lose her balance slightly. She steadied herself by putting her free hand on his stomach below his navel, the heel of her hand and little finger on the waistband of his suit, her other hand still around his waist from behind, both hands now just inches from the bulge of nylon stretched over his cock. I looked up from her hands to find her watching me, a small, enigmatic smile on her face. As Doug answered Ron, she moved the hand on his hip forward slightly so that her fingertips just brushed the tip of his cock, and I realized she had known exactly what she was doing all along. I seemed to be having trouble breathing.

"Ron, I'd have gone a thousand miles out of my way and blown the party off entirely to pick up this lady!" He laughed, not seeming to notice that she was touching him so intimately. "I'm not questioning your judgment, we were just worried you might not be coming. That would have been a major disappointment."

I tried to speak and discovered my throat was totally dry. I coughed and swallowed and tried again. "Uh hum, excuse me, tickle in my throat! So are you going to take us in or tell us where to go, or what?"

"Well, I figured I'd have you follow me to your spot. Or I can steer you in if you're worried, either way. One thing though, if we put you in the middle like we're planning, you're stuck there for the duration - no leaving early. And don't plan on much sleep tonight either!"

Kristi laughed. "I don't think we were planning on leaving early or sleeping, were we guys?"

I glanced again at her hands, I couldn't help it, and my heart felt like it stuttered when I saw that her fingers now covered the entire head of his cock, and an inch or two of his thick shaft besides, and that her other hand had moved down to lightly stroke his bulging balls with her fingertips. It occurred to me that her hand on his hip hadn't moved, his cock had just lengthened and thickened with her touch, growing into her hand, and his erection now threatened to protrude from his suit!

As the swollen head of his penis prodded at his waistband, seeking more space and creating a small gap as it lifted the suit from his stomach, Kristi slid her thumb inside and I realized she was now touching him, on skin, his actual penis, and not just through the nylon. She was stroking him slowly, her fingers outside his suit, her thumb inside. Stroking him, but watching me. I didn't understand how they could go on conversing as though this were perfectly normal!

Ron said "Yeah, we're fine with it. I can steer us in if you'll just show me where. Why don't you go lead us in?"

I felt Kori's hand slide down my back in a slick of sweat that I hadn't known was there, and I realized that I was so hard, and so aroused, that there was a good chance I might cum in my pants any second now! My cock, my balls, my prostate, everything tingled and ached, and at the moment it was the center of my being.

Kori stepped to Doug and Kristi and took his other hand. "Yeah, come on and guide them in and I'll ride with you on your little go-buggy! I haven't been on one of those in a year, it'll be fun."

She disentangled Kristi from Doug, pulling him away. Kristi pretended to object. "Hey! You're just going to steal him, now that I've got things started? Why can't I ride with him?"

"Because I saw him first!" Kori spoke as if that made perfect sense. "Don't be a selfish slut, girl, there will be plenty of guys for you I'm sure. Besides, I need to get my suit wet to cover up my wet spot and I think the cold water might be good for me just now."

Kristi and Ron both laughed, Kristi giving Kori a small wave, the OK to go ahead as I breathed a sigh of relief that she was out of it. They went down to his Waverunner as I signalled to Miguel and Sandra and friends behind us, motioning for them to follow us in, and Ron throttled up a fair amount to keep up with the small crotch rocket. Doug was tooling along at what was probably near its slowest functional speed. As they circled in front of us we could see that Kori, hugging him from behind, had tugged the front of his suit down and was stroking his substantial cock with one hand, apparently cupping his balls with the other! It jutted out plainly from between his legs, long and thick, and she was pumping it intently.

I turned to look at Kristi and saw her laugh and shake her head. I had to ask. "So, are you disappointed that's not you doing that?"

She laughed again. "No Adam, I was just teasing you is all! I mean I just met him and a few seconds later I've got my hands on his cock - do you really think that's what I'm like?"

That question had trouble written all over it! "Uh, well, no, I didn't think so, but then you did that..."

Ronnie was intently watching Kori bounce along on the small craft, occasionally getting a glimpse of her masturbating Doug's sizable erection, a big smile on his face and paying no attention to us.

Kristi came to me and kissed me, rubbing her thumb and fingers together where Doug had apparently leaked pre-cum on her. "Baby, I was totally just teasing you! You had it coming, after all." She showed Ronnie her slick fingers. "Hey Ron, I don't think he's going to last too long, he was already leaking like crazy when I touched him!" She turned back to me. "As for you, I think you have to pretty much give me free rein tonight, since you've been so, um, what's the word?"

Ron tossed out "Promiscuous?"

Kristi smiled. "That sounds too honorable, or too weak. I was thinking of slutty, but what's the word for a man-slut?"

I thought I'd try. "Horndog? Pussy hound?"

Kristi and Ron both laughed again, and I realized I'd been offering her derogatory names to apply to me. She patted my arm. "You sound like you're proud of yourself!"

I smiled. "Actually, maybe I am, just a little. This whole thing has been a major reach for me babe, but it was your idea - and I'm starting to think it's a good one, it's been a lot of fun - but it's definitely not in my nature. It's a stretch."

"But you were OK with what I was doing, touching Doug?"

I thought about it. "Yeah, I guess I was. Well, no, not really - I was nauseous and sweating like a pig, but also turned on. I was afraid I might cum in my pants. I think I almost did."

They both looked at me, Kristi's eyes widening. "Really? Whoa!"

Ron joined in. "Man! That would have been humiliating. I love watching Kori fuck, but I've never had that happen. I'd die of embarrassment. You must really get off on the idea of seeing this beautiful creature with other men, huh?"

I hung my head. "Maybe. I guess. I don't know, I can't explain it. I feel like I'm suffocating, but it gets me so turned on! It feels pretty sick, you know? How can something I know is so wrong be so exciting?"

Kristi touched me, then leaned in and kissed me again. "Relax and go with it baby, it's all in fun. I love you, and it makes me very hot to know that watching me turns you on so strongly. I'd have loved it if you had shot your load in your pants, if you'd have humiliated yourself that much just from seeing me play with his cock. What a nice tribute that would be. God, just the thought of that makes me very horny!" She shivered, despite the heat.

I couldn't believe she wanted to see me embarrassed that way! "Don't get your panties all wet, I'll be trying very hard not to do that."

She laughed. "Well you'd better hold on tight tonight then, I think it's going to be a bumpy ride. Just remember, no matter what, that I love you and only you. All the rest is just for fun, and if you need to quit, at any time, just say so."

I pondered that statement as Ron guided the boat into our designated spot and many hands helped to tie us in position, and I watched Miguel and his friend tie up to the outward facing starboard side of our bow. I definitely took some comfort from her reassurances, but couldn't help but feel that she was probably right about the bumpy ride. I just hoped the bumps would be more fun, as she anticipated, and not as confusing and painful as I expected.

Miguel and Sandra crossed onto our boat, their friends trailing behind. Miguel had a six-pack of beer in each hand, as did his male friend. Sandra was empty-handed, but when you are such an attractive package yourself it's socially acceptable to arrive empty-handed. I watched Ronnie's eyes track her and was positive he felt the same way.

The other woman, the darkly tanned platinum blond I had seen earlier, followed them across with a bottle of tequila in each hand. We came together and the introductions made their way around. We were one short, with Kori still riding around somewhere with Doug, but the three of us got to meet John and Britt, although I soon noticed that she called him Juan. John/Juan was dark, with jet black hair and a slightly pock-marked face. He had the odd combination of an aggressive expression and stance and a very laid back attitude, and was quick to laugh. He was muscular, probably not quite as tall as Miguel, and gave the impression of stolid strength.

Britt was not what I had expected. I was looking for her to be a harsh looking, badly bleached blond that had spent too many unprotected hours in the sun. (Cue theme from Rawhide)

Instead, she was young and beautiful, with smooth, flawless skin and hair so naturally light blond it was almost white. She was tall, taller than John and almost Kristi's height, and had a lean athletic body much like Kristi's, except with larger breasts. Much larger. As we were introduced she looked into my eyes and I was startled to see what a pale light blue hers were, almost silver. That color, they should have felt like a cold, icy blue, but instead were warm and curious, and they smiled when her lips did. I soon discovered that she had the same rare skill that Kristi has; when she speaks to you and focuses her attention on you it gives the sense that you're the only two people in the room, and you are at that moment the most important person in her life. It can be very disconcerting, but also very much an ego boost.

She got to me last. "So, Adam, it's a pleasure to meet you. We sure appreciate you leading us to the party - none of us is very good with the GPS system."

"No problem, glad we could help. We have a fourth around here somewhere, our friend Kori, Ron's wife, is riding around somewhere with our host. You probably saw her on the WaveRunner, but you'll get to meet her later."

She smiled. "Yes, we saw her. Tell me, are all the women going to be required to give our host a handjob?"

I felt myself turning red. Why I was blushing I can't say - Kori was the one performing the public masturbation, and she wasn't my wife - but blush I did! Britt noticed and laughed, as did Kristi, who joined us just then after chatting with the two men.

"Be careful what you say around my Adam, he embarrasses easily. He's so cute, like a babe in the woods, but he's working on it. Aren't you dear?"

I stammered, embarrassing myself further. "I, uh, I'm...yeah, working on it. Damn! As for the other, I don't think it's required. Kori just tends to be a little bit of an extrovert."

Kristi giggled. "Yeah, especially when the guy she's extroverting on has a big stiff cock!"

They both laughed, and I found myself joining in. Kristi then asked the question that I'd been dying for an answer to, except she phrased it much better than I would have, I'm sure.

"Britt, I have to ask. With your light beautiful hair and gorgeous ice blue eyes, how do you get so tan without turning into beef jerky?"

Britt laughed, not the least offended. "Earl Scheib did it, I can't lie."

I was startled. "The cheapo car painting guy? How does that work?"

Kristi smacked me on the ass. "No dummy, she means it's a spray on tan. You go in a booth and strip down and they paint you with this tanning stuff. It lasts for a few weeks then you have to get it re-done. Not unlike an Earl Scheib paint job in that regard either, now that I think about it."

I looked her up and down. "Really? Well, it looks good. Where do I go to apply for the applicator technician job?"

They both laughed, then Britt admitted it had come out a little darker than intended. Whatever, it really made her eyes appear all the more startling. And it made me very curious about tan lines, or lack of same. I hoped maybe that question would get answered later, and felt a response to that thought in my groin. I realized that with the Cialis in my system I'd have to be very careful where I let my mind go, or I'd soon earn the nickname of tent-boy or the unicorn man, neither a moniker I wanted to carry.

We mingled and chatted with the others for awhile, then Doug's partner Steve and another guy showed up with a big tub of ice and some beers which they left in the shade on our deck. We added our beers to it, and assembled the small bar area on the upper deck, adding Britt's two bottles of Cuervo Gold to our supply of various booze. People came and went, many of them adding bottles of various spirits to our bar until we were quite well stocked.

A couple of the other big boats set up much the same way, and people moved from one to another, chatting, drinking, mingling, checking out the opposite sex in their skimpy hot weather attire. Many wore swimsuits, from fairly conservative to very skimpy for the women, and I was surprised to see that several men wore Speedo style bikini suits, the basic banana hammock, which I had thought was pretty much a European thing. Most wore the baggier but fast drying nylon trunks like I did.

Kori found her way back at some point, and I heard her tell Kristi that Doug had finally cum all over her hands as they bounced across the waves, leaving her extremely horny but with a promise to make it up to her later. She and Kristi left together, to meet and mingle, and I lost track of them for awhile.

I met and was introduced to more people than I could ever hope to remember, and I sincerely hoped there would not be a quiz after the party. Someone got some music going, classic rock that we could hear floating across the water, and a few couples danced. I found myself watching Miguel mix Margaritas and salt glasses, and watching Ron watch Sandra. Somehow, before too long, I was sitting on a bench with the friendly and busty Pam on one side of me and blond, beautiful, and even bustier Britt on the other, a cold Margarita in hand to go with the one already in my stomach and rapidly working its way into my bloodstream.

I tried to remember if I had ever been this close to this quantity of female boobage before, and decided I probably hadn't.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12