All Comments on 'Adam's Little Sister Ch. 05'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Best series on this site! Fantastic reading!

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Nah, now we have Mom involved with her kids and poor Dad the cuckold is being fucked over by his family..

You have gone from 5/5 to 1/5 in one chapter. That’s it for me interest in this tale just ended, went from a great story of sibling lust to the stupidity of including Mom who along with the kids is cheating, yes cheating on Dad who provides for all of them.

I hate cheaters.....

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

See, that is what I am talking about...last 2 chapters should have been together, NOT split up as author did; they belong together, as the subject matter all goes under the story line and tabs for it, as all 3 characters are involved!!

Now, you got**5** stars for this chapter (even with the noted errors that should have been edited in 2022 update!)

Mom has mentioned Aunt Veronica...well, how about her?? Tally Ho!!

(And, as far as 'dad's being a cuckold...pphhhttt...he is clueless, and I still think his business trips are such a cover for HIS INFIDELITIES...WE WILL SEE...!!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous