All Comments on 'Adam's Lover(s) Ch. 03'

by brian_maggie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
LUCKY Brian

I'm jealous of Brian (Jill), a horney wife with a stud lover, Adam, and fresh creampie. .does Adam get to be "Jill" with Maggie, Adam and Greg???? would make a good next chapter.

simjim100simjim100about 17 years ago
No end????

I really enjoyed your story what there was of it. Can't understand why someone would get started on something obviously so well written and then just stop. I do sympathize with people having a life with responsibilities but it has been several months and no update. Shame on you for abandoning an excellent piece of work.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 14 years ago
Sorry Author Gave Up

I was really enjoying this story, but the author wandered away and left me hanging !

obiwan9962obiwan9962over 12 years ago

is there a chapter 4?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Excellent

more please

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
please please please continue

Like the other readers, we are all waiting for the next chapter. This really turned me on because it is exactly how I feel. I truly want my wife to fuck other men and I'd love to suck their cocks too and get fucked by the same men who had just fucked my wife. The public aspect also turned me on. I would love for everyone in town to know about my wife's affairs with other men and then have a hot attractive well-hung man flirt with me in front of her (actually at the local bar with everyone noticing). I want everyone to know that I'm a sissy faggot cocksucker who wants the handsome well-hung local stud to fuck me. I want to "come out of the closet". Wish me luck in making this happen and please PLEASE PLEASE continue this story. We all can't wait to read what happens next between you & Greg.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous