All Comments on 'Addicted Ch. 01'

by angelicsounds

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
morghann21313morghann21313about 15 years ago
Very Nice

Okay so that was amazing and i cannot wait to hear the rest of the story...we technically read the rest of the story

punkin1077punkin1077about 15 years ago
very nice...

this was great. i loved it..when is the rest coming?

leckieleckieabout 15 years ago
keep going

loved it keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great work

The beginning of the story is wonderful but I hope that you will contuine writing about Peter and Micheal. It would be a shame if we didnt get to know them.

ShondramwwShondramwwabout 15 years ago
I love it

More please and soon. Keep up the great work.

BabyCasBabyCasabout 15 years ago
Not for you

Sorry last comment not meant for this story. But I cant wait to see what you write next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hmmmm

I generally liked this, but none of the people written about seem to be very likable. Between the profanity used between friends (and I'm sure some do that, but I would never speak to my friends like that) and the attitudes many of them have, I don't think I'd really want to know these guys. The thing that got me the most -- Peter doesn't trust his cousin to deliver the baby because the dr'll have to have his hands near her vagina? Sorry, but that's incredibly immature; this is a delivery, not an arousing spectacle. If he can't trust his cousin, who can he? Do they just have a female OB ready? I'll go for alpha males being possessive and protective, but they should be able to handle that.

Sorry -- I do like the story, and others of your stories, but this just got off on the wrong foot for me, I guess. I will read more, though.

BlueAngel42381BlueAngel42381about 15 years ago
can't wait for more

I really liked this story and I am hoping for a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love It

pleas write more great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!!!!

I cant wait to read the rest of this story. I absolutely loved it.

kelly167kelly167about 15 years ago
Brilliant!

This is brilliant! I can't wait to read the next chapter.

Curiously_LookingCuriously_Lookingabout 15 years ago
Nice start!

This was a very good beginning to your story. It was funny and hot and it held my interest. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep up the good work....

I really liked the camaraderie between the Channing men and the dressing room scenario. Please continue asap - looking forward to reading Ch. 02 (and other chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
loved it!

cant wait for chapter 2..

jlly16jlly16about 15 years ago
What a way to start :)

Your stories are always so positively sinful. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Please!

Please continue this story, i loved it! there has to be more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved the story...

but the profanity between Jasmine and Candace in the dressing room was a tad off-putting. I thought it was a bit much when Jasmine called Candace a "smelly cunt" and "whore" in front of her future relatives. Maybe that's how some friends talk to each other in jest or something, but it only made it seem as if Jasmine was an uneducated woman that didn't have any etiquette or class or manners. I think, though, that Jasmine's profanity was more justifiable when the three evil sisters paid her a visit in her place of business, especially since they were threatening her. I do love the story, but, if at all possible and if it doesn't compromise your story, maybe you can keep the profanity between the two friends to a minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
i loved it....one thing though..

on page one...you say it's one baby...on page two it's twins..little confusing there. Other than that I'm happy you have continued the story from Halloween. ~~sassy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh

I think that you are talking about the part where it says "twin heartbeats". I read it as there are two heartbeats, one belongs to the mom and the other to the baby. So, not twins, just two heartbeats coming from one person. I can see how the wording could be confusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
too bad the characters are so very unlikeable

I really liked the story line, but it's unfortunate that the characters are so unpleasant. Candace and Jasmine seem to be so... trashy. The way they speak to each other and others, their use of excessive profanity and general vulgarity makes them pretty difficult to identity with. Also, the bit about Candice's fiance refuses to allow another man near her genitals in his capacity as a doctor? It's one thing to be protective, another to be psychotic. God help her if she goes into labor and the ob/gyn on call is a man, guess she's on her own.

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsabout 15 years agoAuthor
Okay okay....

*Sigh* So, thanks for all the feedback, positive and negative. I'm sorry that the use of profanity seems to strike a negative cord with some of you. Those couple of lines at the beginning of the story, do they really ruin the rest of it for you? I had hoped the main focus of the story would be Kody and Jasmine, not the fact that Jasmine calls Candace a name jokingly in outrage and grumbles about being duped on the way back to the changing room. (I found it kind of funny when I wrote it...and occasional word usage says nothing about level of intelligence, just level of comfort. Sorry, I just don't agree.) If it offends that much, I am sorry. I'm not apologizing for Peter's alpha behavior, though. Peter was feeling extra possessive when I was writing and so that's the way it went. If it is any consolation, part two is in the works and there isn't any name-calling between the two friends, just a real heart-to-heart. :) I can't promise anything about alpha behavior though, we'll see how it goes. Thanks for the feedback, I do appreciate it. It gives me more to think about while I am writing and I will take the fact that "misused" profanity is offensive to some into consideration. I want everyone to enjoy what I write. Thanks for reading my story! And to those who said that they love it, THANK YOU! You keep me writing and motivate me immensely.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
I love it!

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. What a great start to the story! Not sure I like that you throw around the word cunt. No way would my bff call me that. And I'm surprised that Candace wouldn't have told her or at least hinted about the vampires. But I am so looking forward to the next chapter. Hope Jasmine anticipates Kody looking for her at home and goes somewhere else. I'm not sure whether I want her to be hopping mad or to deliver the silent treatment. Either way, please update quickly!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
ok.. just read the other feedback...

The use of vulgar profanity between friends was off-putting. Not enough for me to stop reading but it did make me think of them as less educated and a bit trashy. Calling your friend a smelly cunt as a joke is hugely different from calling a friend a bitch as a joke. At least to me. If my friend did that to me, we would have to have a serious discussion. So the profanity did make it a bit jarring. I was also surprised to find out she was a professional with a degree and a secretary because of the way she talked. Now the stuff about the delivery is ridiculous but in keeping with the way alpha males are. If there were no other choice, he would let his cousin deliver the baby but he prefers a female doctor. Nothing wrong with that. Heck, if I were pregnant, I would want a female doctor! So his reasoning sucked but its so alpha, it works. Love the story! I'm excited for more!

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
love it

can't wait to read more, update soon!

angelicsoundsangelicsoundsabout 15 years agoAuthor
I thought....

I thought we reclaimed cunt. I saw the Vagina Monologues. We totally took it back. lol. I really am sorry that Jasmine comes off that way. I was going for comfortable in her own skin, confident, and not willing to take crap from anyone. Sorry that the word choice was off-putting. Like I said in my profile, it's more of a shout out to my own BFF, who throws over-the-top profanity around with his best friends, but he's actually a lawyer. He's got a professional side, a side he shows to his friends and a side that he shows to his family. As BFF, I get to experience all his sides...I was the first person he came out to and I know all his secrets. It's more about a comfort level, who are you willing to be yourself with. But, really, I promise I won't throw it in again...even if it has been reclaimed. lol. :) But, I can't say that Kody's sisters won't be on the receiving end of a cuss out again. They were asking for it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good Start

I love bad ass women. Great start makes me want more.

savannuhsavannuhabout 15 years ago
I liked it...

Yup... good start. I like how fast things move. Heh, I hate waiting for ANYTHING - well, anything good (and this is good!).

<BR>

<BR>

I actually didn't mind the language use. I agree with the author, it speaks to their level of comfort... NOT their education or class level. However, I would never call my closest friend a bad name in front of his family. But in regular one-on-one conversations, of course. - Even my husband and I call one another some questionable names in jest...lol.. but I would never ever do it in front of his parents or even my own family.

<BR>

<BR>

Anyways, profanity doesn't bother me... at all. As long as it sounds 'natural' then I'm cool with it. What I don't like is when people throw in 'bad' words JUST to throw them in (keep in mind that I don't believe that was the case in this story).

<BR>

<BR>

I'm looking forward to the next installment.

<BR>

<BR>

And to the author: Thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
hahah love it

This story is seriously amazing! it makes me laugh out loud! Pleeasseee update soon!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904about 15 years ago
I really liked it!!

I knew that it was a vampire story from the "special" things that Kody was doing at the dinner table but then I was confused because I thought that vampires didn't have a heartbeat and Kody could hear Justin's "sluggish" heartbeat. But its not that serious because I still loved the story. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it!

I can't wait to read chapter two! I have to admit I laughed at the profanity, but maybe that's because I am trashy. Or as trashy as a professional, educated woman can be. And I totally got the possessiveness of Peter. Keep up the good work.

jen80jen80about 15 years ago
Lovin' It

Absolutely loved it!!! Loved the bad ass women in and the way they talked to each other. Please don't try to tone it down or anything....I love their 'don't take shit off of anyone' attitude! I also feel in love with Kody. I have a severe weakness (as I am sure many women do) for men that are possessive, arrogant, hot as all hell, and still treat their woman like they are the only thing that matters in the world! Can't wait for the next chapter!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Need More!!!

Please keep it coming. Don't stop. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ok you got me....

well I told myself I wouldn't start reading another story with chapters to come. There are so many out there that you start to read and get into and then...nothing!! they are never finished...soooo please as you can see we are, as you put it addicted so keep it coming and yes I like the bad ass attitude and am glad you are rethinking some of the profanity, just not all :) looking forward to more...L...USA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved IT

I love the story. O thought the use of "choice words" was funny!! Keep it up, and I hope we do not have to wait long!

candi_kanecandi_kaneabout 15 years ago
i am hooked..

Kiran is so flippin hot! I have no words just hurry with the next chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice!

I really love this, it's an awesome start and i can't wait until the next chapter.

msjay123msjay123about 15 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'VE GOT ME HOOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C_girl225C_girl225about 15 years ago
LOVED IT

MORE MORE MORE.asap. i love this story it is addicting =)

mrskelleymrskelleyabout 15 years ago
Loving it!!!!

More please..I love the way the story is progressing, and I love stonr women...Can't wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'm ADDICTED!

Been searching daily to find next chapter. Please continue ASAP, very rarely have I found a story that makes me wish it would go on and on and on and on ....

SIMPLY LOVED IT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Umm...

OH HOT DAMN!! I am speechless. I can't wait until I read the next chapter.

Scorpio44Scorpio44about 15 years ago
Verrrry interesting...

The three sisters must be a quart low. Why be so bitchy over a man hundreds of years old? An interestingly told tale, that begs for more.

divisionreddivisionredabout 15 years ago
Great story

I liked the beginning of the story, GO Jasmine tell those skanky sisters off. Ican't believe that they did that told their brother's secret...they are so mean. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks

honeybreehoneybreeabout 15 years ago
I LOVE IT!

I think this is a wonderful story! I love the characters and Kiran is hot, at first I thought he was a werewolf but vampire is just as HOT! it is so hard to find an interracial non-human story anywhere and you delivered. However, I have just a bit of feedback with the over use of profanity from Jazz. I know she is suppose to be bad ass, edgy and tough but I think you can be those things and classy at the same time. I don't mind profanity but the overuse of it kind of takes away from the character and starts to make her sound trashy and ignorant, especially since she is a business woman. Futhermore, I hope you come out with a story of how Candance and Peter met, they sound just as hot and steamy!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Who needs sleep

Figures!! Getting ready to go to bed and then found this story. So much for sleep. Great story so far. I thought they were weres also, didn't see vampire coming.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
loved it!

can't wait for more. just wish their story was longer ...

QueenVeeQueenVeealmost 14 years ago
Those bitches!!!

I'm loving this story. Can't wait to read the next chapter. I hope those bitches get what's coming to 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

i like this story but every time you mention that he a redhead lol it puts me off a little a sexy picture just cant form in my head . . .

sooo i typed in 'handsome redhead male' in google ha the results were not great cept prince harry

sweetjanielsweetjanielalmost 12 years ago
Sexy redhead

@Anon....look up Lynn Kegan if you are looking for a true sexy redhead. Carpenter from Designed to Sell...now I'll have his babies!!!!

touchofgraytouchofgrayabout 10 years ago

I really liked your story

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 10 years ago
love, love, love

wow i am on to the next chapter 2 at 128am can't help it

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyalmost 6 years ago
Unfinished story

If you want to read a complete story, don't bother to continue this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story is finished

It wraps up with the Obsession series

sassyme17sassyme17over 2 years ago

You missed so many details like how did they go from setting up a date to his sisters coming to her office..... What happened in between

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous