Adelle's Girls: Cleo Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers

"I've never been like that," Cleo said, still flush. They locked eyes before coming close for another soft kiss. Andrew pulled her close, kissing her deeply. Cleo settled into the crook of his arm, snuggled up beside him. "You know, your neighbors probably just got an earful."

"Well I guess they'll have to get used to it, won't they?" Andrew asked, looking down at the flushed young beauty. She smiled, nodding in agreement. Andrew stiffened when he felt Cleo's small hand cup his balls in her hand, her fingers slowly walking up to his cock. She gripped him tightly, pleased to already find him already hardening.

"I guess they will," she murmured, her hand slowly pumping along his slick shaft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Adelle's, Cleo speaking."

"Hello, this is Mr. Allen."

"Oh hello. How are you doing today?" Cleo said. She knew that Mr. Allen was Chris Allen, one of Erica's long time clients.

"I'm alright. I'm back in town for a few days, and I was hoping..."

"Erica is available..." Cleo said, bringing up Erica's schedule. "This Thursday and Friday."

"Friday, perfect, thank you," Chris said, clearly pleased. "Tell her to dress casual, nothing too fancy."

"Very good. We'll call to confirm."

"Thank you Cleo." Cleo smiled: Chris was always very polite with her.

It was autumn, but with the weird weather lately it was actually quite warm. A lot of people were still going to the Hamptons on the weekends, so it had been surprisingly slow. Cleo quickly dialed Erica to tell her about her job.

"Sup."

"Hey Erica, you've got a date for this Friday."

"Oh, okay," and Cleo could tell she was a little annoyed.

"Mr. Allen."

"Oh! Oh, okay." Cleo smiled. Erica wasn't even trying to hide her pleasure at the news.

"Alright. I'll see you later. We'll talk then."

"Thanks babe."

Cleo made the booking, shuffling it into the schedule. It was already eight in the evening, and Cleo still had four hours to go. Adelle was out tonight, Tuesday being a quiet night that usually didn't require her special skills.

Cleo's iphone buzzed with a text message from Andrew.

"Meetings until 9 tomorrow. Dinner Thursday?"

Cleo frowned. Ever since Andrew's work at Cravath started in earnest, his hours had become completely insane. In the past two months they'd been dating finding time to be together had probably been the greatest hurdle. She quickly texted him back: "I work at 6. Super early?"

A minute later he responded. "Dunch. See you at 330."

Cleo smiled. "Dunch. Your place?"

A minute later. "Sure. Night."

"Night."

Cleo smiled as she put her phone aside. Leaning back in her chair she put her feet up and relaxed. Dunch on Thursday. A quick sandwich, a couple of hours of sex, and then she could head in to work with him leaking out of her.

She couldn't wait.

svenjolly
svenjolly
343 Followers