Adessotu Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen felt my searching tongue and spread her thighs slightly and pushed her hips forward. The hard button of her clit rubbed against the tip of my tongue and the moist heat from her cunt wafted up to my nose. Breathing heavily, I wrapped my arms around her ass cheeks, pulling her crotch even tighter. I could feel her thigh muscles quiver as I flicked my tongue rapidly back and forth across her clit. I sensed movement behind me and felt Jessica's thighs press my head tighter to Karen's pussy.

Still on my knees between them, I kissed first Karen's pussy, then Jessica's pussy, until Jessica bid me to rise and I followed along behind them as they went into the bedroom. A few moments later, Karen was stretched out between Jessica and I, our mouths sucking firmly the hard, sensitive nipples as our hands roamed about her body. The firm flesh was thoroughly explored and massaged to bring Karen's sexual desires to equal our own. As she responded to our manipulations, my hands delved into the wet folds of her cunt. A few moments later, My lips and tongue replaced my hands..

After bringing Karen to orgasm, with me sucking and licking her cunt and Jessica sucking and squeezing her tits, we let her rest a few minutes. Talking and laughing about our manipulations on her, Karen remarked that we were taking advantage of her. We assured her that she would have equal time to do as she pleased with us.

"Really? Anything?" She asked.

Jessica assured her of our willingness to comply with her wishes. I told her that as a submissive, I had been required to submit to several kinky things to satisfy my mistresses over a period of time. especially my English teacher. In explanation of this, the question arose as to my desire to have golden showers performed on me. I answered that My teacher did it quite regularly and I had no reservations about accepting being "peed on"

A few more questions about it and I admitted that I had accepted "pee" in every way possible, but was quick to add that if Karen found it offensive I would refrain from talking about it. Karen assured me that she was not offended by the thought, and had actually had curious thoughts about it, herself. Jessica also admitted an interest in it and said that it was a special thought that she had from time to time. She even admitted that she had "peed" on herself several times to get the feelings of it. Karen listened quietly and then smiled at us, saying. "I have wondered the same thing. I do not know if I am as submissive as you, Lorraine, But I would like to try it!"

Jessica replied, "Maybe you would like to watch us do it, Karen. Lorraine is willing and I am so curious about it too!"

"So am I!" Karen said, "And I do need to pee!"

Being that I had the previous experience, I suggested how we might do it and all of us benefit. We went into the bathroom and I lay down in the tub, (Thank goodness that Jessica had a large tub) Then Karen, on her knees, straddled my breasts, with her facing my feet, Then Jessica could stand staddling my legs and facing Karen. Hopefully, we could masturbate until almost ready to cum, then we could let go with our "pee" and drench the one on Bottom, ME!!!

Everything started out all right, but we kinda got carried away with watching each other masturbate. Me, watching Karen, her cheeks and ass so close to my face. And Karen got excited seeing Jessica masturbating so close to her face, too! I could hear the squishing sound as Karen rubbed her clit and stuck fingers in to her cunt. Jessica was doing the same thing with her legs spread wide and her fingers rubbing her clit.

Unable to reach my own cunt, I started rubbing Karen's ass cheeks, dragging my fingers down the crack and touching the tight ring of her anus. Karen was enjoying it so much she kept pushing her ass backwards until I was actually able to touch my tongue to her ass-hole, as well as her juicy cunt. With that stimulation and watching Jessica so close, Karen started humping her ass even farther back, untill I was actually licking her cunt.

A few monents later, My face and mouth was filled with the rushing gush of Pee from Karen's cunt. followed closely but the grunts and moans of a woman having an extensive orgasm. The warm liquid cascaded onto my face, neck and ears, filling my mouth and running down around my shoulders. As the stream subsided a little, I was able to get my tongue back into the slippery cunt, feeling the mouth of her pussy squeeze at my tongue.

I didn't know just exactly what happened with Jessica and Karen until after the fact as I was too busy with the warm piss and the clinching cunt my tongue was in. Later, I was told the whole story of how Jessica was just starting her peeing, and Karen grabbed her hips and pulled her forward as the warm piss streamed forcefully out and onto Karen's large beautiful tits. Jessica's pee streamed down on the tits, dripping off the nipples like rain. The warm pee, gathered not in the in the spots intended, but on my breasts, stomach and thighs.

To say the least, we had a rewarding relatomship in that tub. and all that participated in it was satisfied. Karen, even leaned forward to catch the last dribbles from Jesssica's pussy, as she later remarked that "She was curious!" as to what it tasted like. Shortly thereafter, Jessica turned the water on in the shower and as we bathed each other, we talked about going back to the bedroom. With Jessica, Karen and I, we spent the rest of the evening playing with each others sexual urges. Karen and Jessica began to really open up to all of us present, and I added my comments of my experiences, too.

Too soon, the evening became night time and exhausted we fell into a peaceful sleep. The next morning, tired but happy with our new found experiences, We all headed out the door confident in our friendships and attitudes. Jessica gave me a ride back to my car, and I kissed her good-bye, promising to return to her again, soon. I had been gone two days from my family. fortunately, I had told them I was going to visit friends. I hoped that they had not worried about me...

Continued?????

Lovingly, Lorraine

12