Adina and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addy was nearing the summit of her pleasure. "Lick and suck my panties you little slut. I'm coming... oh fuck, yes.... Yes... FUCK, YESSSS" Her hair flew through the air, her hips lunged forward. Her panties fell to my face and her pussy was mashing over me. She rubbed her quivering slit back and forth roughly over me, screaming a barrage of incoherent words into the air until she slowed completely, panting as she looked down on me with a look of total satisfaction on her face.

She shuffled herself down my body and her lips came to mine. She tasted herself on me, licked my lips and cheeks, savouring her own flavour and moaned as she did so. She fiddled with the knot on the shirt and released my arms. I hugged her as we kissed before shifting her position so that she was right beside me and together we blissfully fell asleep.

From that moment I knew that our friendship would never be the same.

12