All Comments on 'Adonis in the Flesh Ch. 04'

by elle137

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 10 years ago
That nasty skanky bitch Keira!

She needs to encounter Jared ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I felt after 2 1/2 years finally being able to read an update would be good, but it was drawn out and cliched with the ex girlfriend who's going to try and kill her too. Too many stories on this site with almost the same storyline. It's getting old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well

This is not My cup of Tea. I Will stop Reading now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???

?//!!!!!!!!!

1 s t a r trek 4 u feeble regurgitating

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please

Continue. My teeth are clenched in fury at the SOB Jared, and that bitch! Hope Gabe catches up to Ellena and helps put all things to rights. Can't wait for the next chapter.

SouthernGirl30SouthernGirl30almost 10 years ago
Surprised

I was going through my favorites list, and imagine my surprise to find that you'd submitted a chapter 4 this year! Yay! It was a great chapter, and I truly hope that you'll continue this story! Oh, and thank you for making it a long chapter! It makes waiting so long a little easier to take! Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

OMG! Can't wait for more. Btw, hating Keira already....grrr!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
exceptional...

story, please continue a chapter a month....it's moving in the right direction with the right amount of suspense...please dont let Elle suffer more than she alre ady did...though immediately after telling her story, I was surprised Gabe would allowed himeself to be stopped by Toni - as a doctor, he should know to calm her the moment she ran from them. That he did not, and the she managed to quietly leave her room is a surprised. I would have expected Gabe to be sitting outside her bedroom door, or somewhere where he could wait to hear that she had calmed down...(that would have been the normal reaction for most people)...but it is your story...let's see where it goes...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous