Adonis in the Flesh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She ran to her car, slipped the key in the ignition and drove as fast as she could away from the Moretti home. The sight of it growing smaller and smaller in her rearview mirror. She had begun crying again, because she knew that this would affect her relationship with the family. Yet again, she would be forced to give up a mother, father, sisters and brothers. She had to pull over to the side of the road for some time, her eyes having gotten so blurry with tears.

--

In Ellena's hurry to escape the house, she hadn't noticed the car parked right outside of the gates, or the woman sitting inside it, observing her. She had been sitting there all night, watching the house and the family, and that new bitch Gabe was dating. She pulled her phone from her purse and dialed a number.

"Yes," a male voice answered on the other end, sounding irritated.

"I have a job for you," her sweet voice rang though the line.

"What kind of job?"

"Strictly intel...for now. I want to know everything there is to know about an Ellena Cavalieri, have it on my desk as soon as possible."

"What's in it for me?"

She rolled her eyes, the bastard liked money, but he liked women more, and she had given him her body on several occasions in exchange for favours. She did what she had to, in order to secure what she wanted.

"The usual," she purred.

"I'll have everything for you by tomorrow afternoon." The line went dead immediately.

Keira smiled to herself. She loved new projects, and Ellena had become hers the moment she found out she was Gabe's new hussy. She was bored and she wanted to make life interesting, and Gabriel was due for repayment for leaving her with without so much as a chance to work things out.

"What horrible secrets are you hiding Ellena? Everyone has them, and I'm going to find yours," she whispered into the night, "I hope you're ready when I find them," she chuckled, flipping on her headlights and driving away, the same direction Ellena had left.