Adopted Brother Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...it sounds like a big.. I mean huge.. or very large problem."

"You could say that, maybe if I keep pounding Tammy's head down on my rod I'll be able to blow one off soon. I can feel a big one brewing too. Since you called this morning I've had a pretty big swelling in my balls."

"Oh, well that's good.. I suppose," she sounded out of breath. "Did you say your...your balls were swelling since I called?"

"Sure," I assured her, "if you were here you could tell too. They're just full of cum this morning...bursting to get out."

"...bursting?..I actually wanted to speak to Tammy for a moment if I could."

"Well, currently she's attached to the end of my knob so if you want private time you'll have to wait until I drop my load."

"...knob..." she mumbled, "Well I just wanted to, can she hear me while she's um... attached?"

"Hold on I'll stop slamming her scull onto my cock and ask her."

"Oh my."

"Can you hear us when you're getting skull fucked?" I asked Tammy.

"Hank!" Mom snapped, "you shouldn't talk that way."

Never the less, Tammy gave a "mmm-hmm"

"Oh ok, well then I guess you can go ahead honey while I talk with Tammy."

"You bet. I'm gonna get back to the skull fucking, don't mind me," I started fucking away again. "I'll pull the phone closer so you two can chat," I picked the phone up from the edge of the bed and put it on my leg so mom could clearly hear the slurping and gagging. "There you go, now you're as close to my knob as Tammy is only you're at the base Mom."

"Goodness," she gasped. "Um, Tammy dear?" Mom waited for a response and heard the same violent skull fucking noises as before but now they sounded very close and clear, "I just wanted to talk to you about these two boys."

More gagging and thumping in response.

"I know Hank is quite a fellow and it sounds like you two are...well...getting along pretty well," She stopped to regroup as I started moaning softly.

"I just want you to keep in mind that both of these boys are really terrific."

"Mmm that's good," I moaned.

"So, I guess what I'm saying is that just because Hank has something you like doesn't mean Billie doesn't have other things. You understand?"

"Fuck yeah," I groaned, "that's the way I like it."

"Um..oh yeah..so you should be patient with little Billie," she tried to stay on track.

"You like sucking that man meat baby?" I grumbled.

"Because he...he's a very sweet boy"

"I'm gonna give you your reward baby," I groaned

"And you shouldn't have to stop seeing Billie because Hank is..."

"Gonna fill you up with my seed."

"Oh my," Mom sighed, "I just want you to give Billie another chance.."

"That's right bitch," I said through my teeth.

"I guess we're almost.."

"Gonna fill you up bitch."

"It sounds like Hank is... almost."

"Gonna shoot my load down your throat you cunt," I almost yelled.

"I don't think... well... you shouldn't..." Mom tried to find the words to chastise me with but came up short.

"You want this man meat?" I growled.

"...meat?" mom breathed.

"Want me to fuck you with this big fuck stick?" I yelled.

"...fuck stick?" she sounded completely lost.

"That's right bitch," I picked up the phone and spoke right into it, "I'm gonna shoot my fucking man cream down your throat"

"...my throat?" she babbled.

"Gonna pump all of this hot cum in your mouth and you're going to swallow every drop."

"...swallow."

"That's right slut you know you want this 13" cock stuck inside you!"

"...me?"

"I'll fuck you so hard with this meat."

"...fuck me?"

"I'll fuck your skull and make you choke on it you fucking cunt."

"...I"

I was frantically stabbing Tammy with my rod. I couldn't be sure but I think she may have passed out. "You heard me bitch I'm gonna stick this meat stick down your throat whenever I want."

"...I'm not sure..."

"I'll just stab it in your mouth whenever you talk you fucking bitch."

"...oh...oh god..." she breathing heavily

"Here it comes bitch, here comes the flood of cum. I'm gonna cover you in my hot load bitch."

"...you can't... you shouldn't."

"Mom," I said clearly.

"...I...I think.." she was on another planet.

"Mom!" I almost shouted.

"Hm? What?" she said as if coming out of a dream.

"I'm going to cum if that's ok mom," I said in a normal tone of voice.

"Huh? Oh, uh, I suppose that's ok darling," she started to breath more regularly.

"Will you stay on the line mom?"

"Sure honey," she soothed.

"While I cum?" I prodded, my cock ready to explode.

"Oh, um, sure honey, sure."

"Ok mom, here it comes. Are you ready? Are you listening? I'm gonna shoot my load? Is that ok?"

"Yes darling, yes you just go ahead and... and shoot your uh...shoot your load."

With the first blast Tammy's head came flying off of the tip of my knob. I suppose she had passed out after all. The jet continued to spray and I just let it go.

"Oh god, I'm coming all over, Mom," I moaned.

"Good, that's a good boy."

"My balls are so full mom, I've got so much cum in there I don't think I'll ever stop!" it was pretty close to the truth. Once the first stream subsided another came in right behind it like water hose letting lose thick creamy goo. The stream shot out so hard that it covered the ceiling. When my cock waved from side to side it got all over Billies couch on one side and his desk on the other.

"Honey..." she started.

"Wait mom I'm still coming for you," as the torrent kept coming. More and more sauce fired up into the air and everywhere.

"Oh, you're still...still going?" she marveled. I'm sure she could hear the splashing of my cum as it hit the walls and cam splashing down from it's great height. "You're, you can't really be..."

I just laid there and moaned into the phone watching my cock launch load after load. Tammy was covered as was I and most everything around me. I let out a long sigh.

"My goodness," mom said in astonishment, "that's hard to believe."

Just then I realized Billie was standing in the bathroom door with a ghostly look on his face. He had a couple of ropes of cum across his shoulder and one going from his hair down to his belt.

"Mom I think I'm going to take a shower and let Billie clean this mess up," I said as I yawned and slowly climbed off of the bed.

"That's a good idea honey, you've had a hard day," she hung up the phone abruptly.

I hung the phone up and sat it down. When I got up I stood over Tammy for a moment. As I looked at Billie I picked up my still erect cock and wrung it out from the root to the crown. Halfway through the tip started dribbling a handful or two of come onto Tammy. I shook it a couple of times and said, "here you go, you can have her back now."

12