All Comments on 'Adorable Woman Pt. 01'

by rubysen

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmerover 19 years ago
Great Story

Yes it is long but great reading. There is a lots of fingers making there way into butt holes. How about something hard and long finding it's way into the passage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hairy fever

8 Pages of hair made me get a fever. Ruby I just love the way you potray hairy women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please continue

Dear Ruby

Too good.

It was a perfect story I liked it very much.Please do continue the series,involve more mature women of the family. Please leave your profile too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
One of the best I've read so far!

Dear Ruby,

I can't wait for the second part. Great writing skills, the length of the text is not a problem because of the variety and the hot description. Keep on the good work.

cetmcetmover 19 years ago
great Ruby.

Really good .expecting more of this.

obelix69obelix69over 19 years ago
Carry On

Carry on....You have done a nice job outlining the story....

Especially for a Indian Subcontinental ( and bengali ) it was great pleasure reading it....Carry on....Finish the story....

and finish it really HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
great !

Excellent! please continue, Bangla shanglap was really injoyable. Ruby, " ma-ki khoka key -chud-te debe-, Maa-ke assa kare chodao na- go --".

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
daroon

ebaar ekta puro banglay hok.eta hok sharodiyar shera upanyash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
simply superb

Ruby u r simply great.Like to read a story of an Indian housewife having gangbang with her son and his friends.Please

mature2003mature2003over 19 years ago
RUBY it's a fantstic voyage.

Ruby, a lovely voyage of a young boy becoming a man and that too with women close to him. Absolutely delightful reading and the way you write surely drew us into the eye of the storm. We also enjoyed the graphic details of how hairy each of the women were. You sure know how to excite and titillate the reader.

We finished the entire story in one sitting and had lovely and enjoyable sex after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
superb

Really superb.I will be happy if the mother gets fucked by her son's friends too.

chan69chan69over 19 years ago
oh god!

I have still not come out of the story yet. Will write to you Ruby when I am sane again.

Chan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Patient Son cannot wait longer

Please complete the story. I cant wait to see how the son gets laid by the mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just Brilliant

Its unrivalled in the way it builds up the erotic quotient gradually. Also, the flow of the story is great.

In bengali, Jotoi bola jak a golpo somporke, kom hobe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Simply Superb

I felt like i was going through true literature rather than an incest story. The best thing about it was how beautiful u made it look like. Truly incest is a taboo created by the society. The best person to take a guys virginity has to be his mom. Nobody loves better than mom.

Waiting eagerly for the completion.

Can you also forward some more links on bengali stories on the web.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sexyyyyy

I really liked every line of the story and eagerly waiting for the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great story.. finish it!!!

hi... it was great reading your story.... waiting for very long time to read the other parts.... aren't you going to write the other parts of this story.... it's really unjust to leave a story like this one unfinished.... finish it and let us enjoy...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
adore- ruby

Ruby

I have become a dedicated fan of yours

Your stories turn me on to the extent of crazyness

please write more and more involving "mom and son" for our enjoyment

jackiesonajackiesonaover 17 years ago
my god u r just great rubysen.

Ruby reading your stories are like going thru the experience by ourself. it is soooooo sexy and erotic i am also so arosed i fuck my wife with all vigour. yours is so real.!!!!

Thanky you.

God bless u to continue on this

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
bowled over

very good story though i did not like some sequences good overall

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Adorable Woman Pt. 02 ?

When will you postAdorable Woman Pt. 02 ruby

we are waitingggggggggggggggggg?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
timeeeeee

we r waiting 4m a long time. when r u goin 2 post the second part ????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good narrator

You are a good narrator. You portrayed the female emotions nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hardcore

Adorable Woman Pt. 02 jeno hoy aro deep aro hardcore. chele jeno maa er pachar vetor jibba ditte pare, maar badha sotteou chusey paad ber korte pare. shudhui maa abong chele thakbe, onno keu noy. ami waitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggggggg........ ar koto opekkha korte hobe?

nil_r2nil_r2about 15 years ago
Feebacback on Adorable woman

Congratulations Ruby Sen - you already know you have good writing skills. Actually one of the rarest of rare authors of Indian erotica that knows her English. what I liked about this story - this story is not so much a focussed "wham bam thank you mam!'-porn-story but can qualify for serious erotica. I admire your courage of setting on wrting a novellete. I also liked that your story displays well that no story is confined to a single plot, but there are sub-plots and sub-sub-plots that weave in and around it and make it more interesting and abiding. That said, let me give some feedbacks too - Historical context: The mother was born in 1928, the the grama was in at least 14years earlier - that makes her 1914 born. At that point in time they spoke strangely today's language - a little anachronism is here! Yes of course since we are non-native speakers of English, it is almost given that there would be some grammatical errors - I find some in your otherwise impeccable writing too: "I told you Minu & I was very close." WERE. The sentence was a little confusing here: "She made me lie down on my in the shallow water and lavishly soaped me from my toe to neck making my backside totally slippery. She placed her whole naked body on my backside and slide up & down. " How was the narrator lying - on his back surely, he possibly can't lie on his stomach in water...and backside - what does it mean, butt or back? "slipping" word confused more than it clarified. One thing struck me, though you are able to build up excitement extremely well, the final consummation and act of coitus is rather fast and loses your masterly detail that is manifest earlier. Your power of observation has come out very well. You have often depicted thee different body types. The mother has presumably an apple shaped body(thick waist, heavy breasts), the masi has an hourglass (medium breasts, and narrow waist, heavy rear), and the masi has a pear shaped body (small breast, heavy butts), the maid possibly had an apple shaped or a rectangular shaped body too, since her breasts were large. Ma therefore can't have a heavy butt, neither can the maid, Minudi - apple shaped bodies don't have heavy butts. The depiction of the contrasting bodie were not so contrasting - it was as if they were depicted with the same brush-stroke with similar colour. The non-descriptive words such as butts were "nicely curved" could be avoided.

Over use of adverbs and adjectives such as "I was expectantly waiting for ma to come out of water." when I was waiting surely I was expectant. I feel words such as this added no value to the story and could be removed. another example: "She threw her petticoat on the steps and I felt an excitement to realise that she was now completely naked under water." this feels as if directly traslated from Bengali. rather than felt the construction could have been more meaningful if it were - A shiver of excitement ran through my spine as I realised she was now...

Finally, I liked your including nature/outdoor such as cinema into this story - it surely added to the charm of the story. Finally, surely one of the best stories available on the site. Thank you so much for the patience of writing it. I thought I would be honouring you if I took a litle more time in giving you feedback rather than writing some single liners "great story. Keep writing, I want to see the finish fast."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
nothing like bangla

there are nothing good like bengali mother son story. every horny teenage boy have some fantasy that how would be their saree wearing middle age mother would be look like without any cloth (nude) or while in bath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Request

Why are not there lots of delectable new stories Ruby Sen is so adept at?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The Very Best!!!!!

Dear Ruby,

I am an avid reader of Indian Stories and I have read quirte a lot of them available over the net. Usually they are not really upto the mark and the story telling and the language in general leaves a lot to be desired. But your fabulous portrayal of a naughty Bengali house in the 60s has taken the level of stories written on India to a different level altogether. I hope other Indian writers and writers who wants to write stories on Indian subjects take a leaf out of your story and use it as ayardstick to measure the quality and writing of their own stories.

Finally, thank you for such a great story it is certainly the best Indian story I ve read in recent times.

Your new FAN :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An illiterate Paky mindless drivel.

One of the worst! "1*" !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
masterpiece mom son

you need to be grown up anoymous 4/15/12. no one, i mean no one has that mind who call it "worst".

a masterpiece this is in literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
plz post the full story

plz post the full story

nakked_shutterbergnakked_shutterbergover 11 years ago

One of the best erotics ever.

kernelravikernelravialmost 9 years ago
Nice

Very interesting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mistakes and nonsenses

This story is FULL OF MISTAKES AND NONSENSES!First of all,IT’S DEFINITELY NOT TRUE that when a boy’s(or man’s) hard on “it’s too prominent in the morning” it’s “probably because your bladder is full after a whole night's sleep”!THIS IS A BIG NONSENSE!The full bladder DOESN’T INFLUENCE AT ALL a hard on!When it’s too prominent in the morning IT’S ONLY BECAUSE THE BOY OR THE MAN WAS VERY AROUSED by something during his sleep!Also,IT’S NOT TRUE that “wet dream gives a man no pleasure”!On the contrary,WET DREAMS CAN GIVE PLEASURE TO MANY MEN and THIS IS WELL-KNOWN!YOU SHOULDN’T WRITE ALL KIND OF STUPIDITIES ABOUT MEN since you are a woman and YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW MUCH ABOUT MEN and their feelings!

Another thing that IS DEFINITELY NOT TRUE is that,as the mother of this boy says,”women from the porn magazines are far from real natural women” or that “these are creations of dirty mind and should be shunned”!This is SIMPLY BULLSHIT!Women depicted in the porn magazines ARE MANY TIMES EXACTLY REAL NATURAL WOMEN and THERE IS NOTHING UNNATURAL ABOUT THEM!As for them being so-called “creations of dirty mind”,some of the paintings or photos of nude women created by painters and photographs during time WERE ALSO CONSIDERED(at least when they appeared,or until today) CREATIONS OF DIRTY MIND!The mind of those behind porn magazines IS AS DIRTY AS THE MIND OF THOSE WHO PAINTED OR PHOTOGRAPHED some of that female nudes and those pictures DEFINITELY SHOULDN’T BE “SHUNNED”,but used FOR PERSONAL PLEASURE and for SEXUAL EDUCATION!So,STOP GIVING US this OBSOLETE AND PATHETICAL SHIT about pornography!

Being “unorthodox in her thoughts” DIDN’T MEAN AT ALL for his mother to believe that “social taboo shouldn't stand in the way when there is strong physical attraction between two persons”!This is PURE CRAP!The so-called “social taboo” IT’S THE EXPRESSION OF MORALITY AND DECENCY and SHOULD ALWAYS STAND IN THE WAY when there is strong or less strong physical attraction between two persons!PEOPLE CAN’T FUCK AROUND ANYONE THEY WANT LIKE ANIMALS!Then,you tell another STUPIDITY when you make this guy say to his grandmother that his mother “would have ignored the social taboo even if you were not her mother” or that “she has a real broad outlook”!Firstly,if that woman wouldn’t have been his own grandmother,THERE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN ANY “SOCIAL TABOO” between the boy and her,you MORON!Then,a woman who would accept that HER OWN SON would have sex with HER OWN MOTHER DOESN’T HAVE “a real broad outlook”,but ONLY A SICK AND PERVERTED VIEW about life!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous