Adorable Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought it was good step forward towards breaking the barrier, and silently rinsed the mini jungle between her thighs. As I generated lather on the thick & curly hair, I could feel the shape of her erotic spot under the hair. The triangular mound was quite large compared to her petite body and I could feel her heat from that spot. After exploring the top part I slowly moved down and could feel the long slit under the hair. The lips were slightly parted and I could feel the swollenness. The closeness of my fingers to the gate of her love hole was too exciting for me and I moved my fingers away. I outlined the joining line of her thighs and realised her pubic hair didn't spread beyond that line. I couldn't resist the temptation to come back to the slit and now my fingers brushed past a soft piece of flesh, which popped out through the parted slit. At this point, she squirmed and whined softly."

"So long I was standing and couldn't see her erotic zone closely. I now knelt down and watched the thick bush covered under lather. The slit was clearly outlined under the hair and were swollen and a slightly parted. A pink piece of flesh popped out of the slit. It was quite large and was clearly seen through the hair. It was a maddening sight and I felt a tremendous urge to take the piece of flesh in my mouth. By this time, Rakhi had parted her thighs rather invitingly and that was a very strong temptation. Since at any cost I wanted to avoid making the first move, I controlled my urge. Placing my hand between her thighs I lathered the trail of hair, as far as it went. My hand reached the crack between her butt cheeks and turning her around, I lathered inside her crack, which had quite a bit of hair, though not very thick, around the puckered skin that surrounded her asshole. Though I would love to insert my fingers inside the whole, I stopped by softly poking her asshole."

"As I withdrew my hand, Rakhi turned around and said she loved being shampooed down below and would like to do the same to me. ("Nicher chule shmpoo kore dile darun lage. Eso ami ekhon tomay shampoo kore dei") I was waiting for this and after standing up, unconsciously opened my thighs as she knelt down in front of me. Rakhi's hands were much more aggressive than mine and very soon I felt her fingers searching for my slit. As she found the slit, she pressed my labia and despite my best efforts I couldn't help releasing a soft moan. Very quickly she parted my labia and briefly poked her finger in, hitting my love button. This was all too sudden and a strong shock wave passed through my spine. I clenched my teeth to control myself. While I was expecting more, she quickly took out her finger. She totally surprised me by asking me innocently if she hurt me. ("Byatha pele naki, kaklma") Though she acted totally naïve, naughtiness & lust in her eyes gave her away. When she lathered my crack she inserted her finger by at least an inch and as I squirmed, she took out her finger and said, sorry. I now knew what a clever person she was."

"She stood up and started rinsing my breasts with water. She directly looked at my eyes and said she would ask for a special favour from me and insisted that I must not refuse. ("Kakima, ami tomar kachhe ekta bisesh jinish chaibo, bolo tumi na korbena.) I told her, how could I agree before hand, unless she told me what she wanted. ("Tumi ki chaichho na jene age theke ki kore hyan bolbo?") But she insisted I must promise I wouldn't refuse. ("Kotha dao je na bolbena") She was so insistent that I agreed I wouldn't refuse if it were within my ability. ("Thik achhe, jodi amar sadhyer modhye thake, tahole na bolbona.")

"I knew she was going to come up with something naughty and wondered what it was. She finally dropped the bombshell by saying she wanted me to let her suck my breasts like a child sucks milk from its mother's breasts. She said this was her long cherished desire to suck a woman's large breasts but didn't have the courage to ask any woman. As I am very friendly & loving to her and my ample bosom fascinated her, she thought I was the right person to appreciate her sentiment. She said if I refuse she would be heart broken." ("Bachchara jerokom kore mayer dudh khay, serokom kore tomar buk chuste debe? Sundor boro boro buk dudh khabar moto kore choshar amar onek diner ichchhe. Kintu kauke bolte sahos paini. Tumi amar bondhur moto, amake bhalo baso, ar tomar buk duto amar darun lage. Ekmatro tumii amar ichchheta bujhte parbe, tai tomake bollam. Please na bolona tahole amar mon ekdom bhenge jabe.")

"She said all these with such innocence as if it was a childish request for indulgence, though I knew, and she knew too, it was an erotic game. I played her game of hypocrisy and said I fully appreciated her desire, but having no real milk would my breasts be good enough for her. Besides, I said, others may wrongly interpret this simple thing, if they come to know of it. ("Ami tomar moner ichchhe bhaloi bujhte parchhi, kintu asol dudh chhara amar ei buk ki tomar chuste bhalo lagbe? Tachhara bairer lok jante parle ei sadharon jinishtar bhul mane korbe.") She said she was very sure she would love it and nobody else in the world would come to know" ("Ami jani amar bhison bhalo lagbe ar prithibite onyo kono lok eta jante parbena.")

"Now the stage was ready for action and she expressed her great delight by repeatedly kissing my face. Her lips, apparently accidentally, landed on my lips and I spontaneously parted my lips welcoming a French kiss. But as her & my tongue sensually met I realised I couldn't afford to continue the not so innocent kiss and cut the kiss short, albeit with a little disappointment. She said she would like to be on my lap like a child. I squatted on the floor with my legs crossed and she sat sideways on my lap. Her petite body nicely fitted between my lap and my arm behind her neck, as I cuddled her. She rested her palm on my one breast, encircled her other arm around my neck and started sucking my nipple. The very first suck was so strong that a strong 'ahhhh..' sound escaped my mouth."

"Getting sucked at the nipples was nothing new for me. But Rakhi used her lips, tongue & teeth in a very exciting way and she pressed my other boob so nicely, not too hard, not too soft. I continuously moaned and squeezed her butt & one boob. After a while I was lying on the floor and with her full body resting on mine, she was sucking me wildly. She was rubbing her boobs on my belly and her pussy on my crotch. The whole thing was so sensually strong that I had completely surrendered to lust and forgot about the hypocritical way it started. As I was screaming in pleasure, she was licking me all over, in my armpits, bellybutton, thigh joints, et all. She avoided my pussy and licked me all along my legs, right down to toes. When she looked up I loved her pretty face, which was flushed and her eyes glittered in passion."

"She slapped my butts and asked me to turn over. She licked all over my back and all along my spine. After reaching the bottom of my spine she parted my butt cheeks and started licking my ass hole. She forced her tongue inside my ass hole, making me shriek in pleasure. After a while she turned me over again and with my legs folded and spread out buried her face in my pussy. She ravaged my clit with her tongue & lips and within minutes I had a volcanic orgasm."

"I laid there for a while as if I had no sense. As I opened my eyes, I saw Rakhi kneeling by my side. She asked me if I was angry with her. I shook my head to say no and extending my arms drew her close. Holding her face in my hands, I kissed her cheeks & eyes. As I was thinking of returning the pleasure to her, she straddled over my neck facing towards my lower body and slowly lowered her crotch over my mouth. Now her parted labia was only a few millimetres away and parting the swollen labia with my fingers I attacked her clit with my tongue. As I hungrily sucked her, I suddenly felt Rakhi was pulling my thighs apart. I folded my legs and spread my legs and she buried her face in my crotch. Within seconds she was sucking me hard. Very soon we both climaxed together."

"Later I asked Rakhi how she got exposed to this kind of sex. She said it was a nun in the missionary school hostel. She was their teacher and the superintendent of the hostel. She was a big built Irish woman in her forties. She one day asked Rakhi to come to her apartment for help in studies. When Rakhi went there, she was stunned when the door opened. Sister Laura was standing there wearing a flimsy nightie. Rakhi had always seen her in a nun's attire, behind which all her curves were completely hidden. Now Rakhi could see her lovely curves under the flimsy fabric. She noticed she had no undergarments and her aureoles, nipples and blonde pubic hair was clearly visible. For the first time Rakhi felt attracted to a woman. She recalled the rumour she heard about Sister Laura being a lesbian and now she could put two & two together. Surprisingly, she didn't feel uneasy at all and expectantly awaited for the sister to make a move."

"After teaching her for some time, Sister started praising her and all of a sudden hugged her. Rakhi was waiting for this and submitted her petite body completely to this gorgeous woman. Sister made her climax twice in succession and taught her how to return the favour. From then onwards, the clandestine liaison continued, till she left school. She shyly admitted I reminded her of Sister Laura."

"This was a great stimulation for my sex life. That night, when I washed myself before going to bed, I stripped completely naked without closing the door. As your dad noticed me, he dragged me out of the bathroom and without letting me to wipe my wet body threw me on the bed and ravaged me. Both of us had super climax. He asked me again why I tried to seduce him. As I said I was feeling too horny, he was too inquisitive to find out the reason. After a lot of coaxing by him, I confessed I had sex with his niece. I was very concerned about his reaction. But he wasn't upset at all. Rather, he insisted I describe in detail what happened between Rakhi & me. I gave him an inch-by-inch description of both Rakhi's naked body and the action between us. He was so excited that he again had sex with me before I could finish. After I finished, he did it from behind and the third time was most satisfying."

"After this, I felt very guilt free that your dad approved this relationship. In fact he was too curious and he said he wanted to watch Rakhi & me having sex. Next night, I told Rakhi to keep her door open at night so that I could join her in bed after your dad sleeps. I assured her he sleeps rather early and she wouldn't have to wait too long. I left the slightly open when I joined her in bed and your dad watched us. After I left Rakhi in bed and walked out naked from her room your dad was waiting naked on bed with his pole straight up. Rakhi stayed with us for seven days more and every night I had greatest sexual pleasure of my life both from a man and a woman."

After ma's story, she & I bathe in the nude, but in complete darkness

By now the exciting story had charged up like anything and my cock stood out ramrod straight. Ma had noticed this and said, "You are really incorrigible. Go and have a bath". ("Toke niye sotyi para jayna. Ja snan kore ay.") I noticed her nipples had become erect too and was jutting out of her chemise. I smiled at her and lightly touched one nipple with my finger and said, "I am not the only one to get hot." ("sudhu ami gorom hoiny"). She made a sound of exasperation and said, "You need to cool down, and I can control mine." ("tor thanda hoya dorkar, ami nijerta samle nebo.")

I silently obeyed her order and walked up to the bathroom. As I stood under the shower I realised cold water wouldn't bring down my erection and started slowly jerking my cock. I suddenly realised the bathroom door slowly opened and ma stood there watching me.

As I hurriedly took my hand off, ma said, "I knew you need a release of your excitement. I will do that for you. Turn the shower off, I will join you."

As I tuned the shower off, Ma switched off the bathroom light and I could hear the sound of her movement taking off the chemise. She came under the shower and turned the water on. Warmth & aroma of her proximity felt heavenly. As my eyes got used to the darkness, I could see her naked profile inches away from me. She softly held my cock in her hand and slowly moved her fingers over the rod with a feather touch. My cock twitched in excitement and I encircled my arms around her waist. As she started jerking me I got wild and squeezed the softness of her ass. Within minutes I spurted out thick semen and as she came closer all the hot liquid landed on her belly and downwards. Now she & I were enjoying the stream of cold water on our bodies, which were very close, but not in touch.

As I tried to hold her in my arms, she resisted. "Remain cool, my child," she said and kissing my cheek softly turned off the shower. She & I dried us and she slipped over her chemise. As we came into the bedroom, I wore my shorts. As we lay on the bed facing each other, she took my hand, made me touch her nipple over the fabric of the chemise and said, "See, I have cooled down." She touched my softened cock and said, "Let it remain like this." Now she started the next part of the story.

Ma tells me more of her bi-sexual experience

"After Rakhi left, for a long time there was no further opportunity for any relationship with any woman. Then one day something very interesting happened. You will recall your pishimoni Roma had a close friend called Gita. She was a very fair & tall girl with a full figure. I had noticed for some time that often the two friends were behind closed doors. This looked a bit unnatural, but I ignored it. One day, Roma came to me with Gita to show Gita was wearing a sleeveless blouse. She demanded she would also like to wear a sleeveless blouse.

When I said I have no objection she pouted her lips and said, "How could I? My armpits are full of hair. Gita's sister in law helped her in shaving the armpit with her brother's razor. You will also have to help me with Dada's razor" ("Ki kore hat kata blouse porbo? Amar bogol je lom e bhorti. Gitar boudi or bogoler lom kamiye diyechhe, or dadar dari kamanor razor diye. Tomakeo amake dadar razor dite hobe.")

I felt I should help her and gave her your dad's razor with a new blade and the shaving cream. She was delighted and the two friends disappeared in the bathroom. Soon I was called by Gita to come to the bathroom. As I went in I saw both of them were only in their petticoat. Roma's armpit was covered with shaving cream. I wondered why these young girls were had taken off their bra. At the same time I was enamoured to see two pairs of young breasts. Gita's breasts were quite large and had thick nipples. Roma's breasts, as you saw, were much smaller but very straight & shapely with nice long nipples. I noticed both the girls' nipples were hard and wondered why.

Gita said, Roma was too scared that her armpit might be cut and asked me to help. As I shaved her, my hands touched Roma's breast and sensation was nice. As shaving was over, I was about to leave. But the girls told me to join them in taking bath. I had no intention of taking off my clothes in presence of the young girls. But both of them, particularly Gita were too persistent. So I relented.

As I took off my blouse and sari, Gita asked me to raise my arms. As I reluctantly did so, she watched my dense & long armpit hair and asked me if I would like her to shave my armpits. ("Tomar bogol kamiye debo boudi?") I said no as I don't wish to wear sleeveless blouse. ("Amar bogol kamanor dorkar nei. Amar hat kata blouse porar kono ichchhe nei.")

She didn't push me any more. She came closer and unclasped my bra. I felt a bit uneasy to show my sagging boobs, but Gita said my boobs were very nice. I felt very awkward as she cupped my breasts and gave them a lift.

She told Roma, "Come and see, how nice & soft boudi's boobs are." ("Daykh ese, boudir buk duto kemon sundor norom.")

This encouraged Roma and she also cupped my boobs and to my utter surprise started playing with my nipples, which immediately stood erect. By now I was quite charged up but still felt rather awkward. I told them, "What is this? I am years older than you." ("Ki korchhis ki? Ami toder theke onek onek boro.")

Gita was not to be deterred. She said with a naughty smile, "So what if you are older? Your boobs are very nice and touching them is great fun." ("Boyoshe boro to ki hoyechhe? Tomar buk duto oto sundor tai dhorte moja lagchhe.")

She became more aggressive and said, "Now let's all get naked. Hey Roma, what are you waiting for? Get naked." ("Cholo sobai mlie nangto hoya jak. Ei Roma, dekhchhis ki? Nangto ho.") She & Roma dropped their petticoat and were butt naked, as they had no panties. As I was standing flabbergasted, she untied my petticoat string and before I could try to hold it back, the petticoat dropped at my feet leaving me stark naked in presence of these two college girls.

Though I was still a bit uneasy, I was watching these two lovely young girls. Tan & slim Roma was a contrast to fair & voluptuous Gita. Like mine, Roma's pubic bush was dense and spread out on her thighs. Gita's bush was a perfect triangle and hair, though quite dense, was of uniform length like a mowed lawn.

Gita told Roma, "Both Boudi's and your hair down below need to be trimmed and shaved a little from the sides." ("Tor ar boudir dujoneri nicher chul chhanta dorkar ar du pash theke ektu kore kamiye deoya dorkar.")

As I told her I don't need any trimming, Roma said, "You give me a trim and boudi will shave me." ("Tui amar nicher chul chente de ar boudi kamiye debe.")

Gita said the shaving should be done first. So, I knelt down in front of Roma and made the sides of her bush wet with water. As Gita handed me the razor, I shaved the two sides clean, by half inch. Gita asked me to shave a little from the top and I did so. As I was so close to Roma's pussy, I got her strong erotic smell, which was very intoxicating. Now Gita was trimming Roma's bush with scissors and as she was cutting the long hair over her pussy lips, her mouth was so close to it that I thought she was kissing the lips. After a while she put away the scissors and suddenly started kissing Roma's pussy.

As I was shocked to see this, Roma started moaning and lay down on the wet floor. Gita kept on licking her and inserted her finger inside her pussy. It looked very erotic and I loved to watch these two young girls in action. Within minutes Roma had a massive orgasm. As Roma lay on the floor, Gita stood up and without giving me any chance to protest held me in her arms started kissing me. Initially I resisted but succumbed to my desire, which was at its peak. We French kissed for a long time with our breasts rubbing against each other and both of us squeezing our butts. By the time we disengaged, Roma made me lay down on the floor and got into a 69 position with me. As she sucked my pussy, I devoured her freshly trimmed pussy, which was leaking juice like mad.

After she and I recovered after our simultaneous orgasm, Roma sucked Gita's boobs and I put my mouth in Gita's pussy. As I increased the force of my sucking, I inserted one finger in Gita's ass hole. This made Gita scream and soon she had a volcanic orgasm. By now I had completely overcome my uneasiness with the young girls and we had bath together fondly soaping one another. It ultimately ended in great climax as we fingered one another's pussy.

By the time ma finished her story, it was 3.00 AM. Both of us drifted off to sleep.

Ma tells me about how she spiced up her sex life with dad

From then onwards, I realised ma had her sexual release with women, not regularly but off & on. Though she told me all about how her bi-sexuality surfaced in her sex life, her sexual relationship with women remained closely guarded from me. Had I not accidentally saw her sexual action with pishimoni, she might not tell me about her bi-sexuality at all.