Adorable Woman Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As days passed, my desire for seeing her naked became stronger. But I didn't dare asking her for this favour. I knew my wishes wouldn't be granted. We did discuss about sex from time to time. Though she didn't volunteer any thing about her sex life, she did give me clear answers when I asked pointed questions.

Finally, at my repeated asking she revealed her sex life to me. She told me though dad's sexual urge was apparently declining, it was only true for her, but not for other women. She felt this and created opportunities for him to have sex with other women and that made her bond with dad, both physical and emotional, much stronger. This was an eye opener for me. When I asked which women were involved, she was initially reluctant, but later agreed to come out with the details.

One night, when dad was away on tour, she slept with me at night and told me about the opportunities she offered to my dad. This is what she told me.

Your dad & I exchange our secret desires & fantasies when we lie naked in bed. I discovered your dad was rather fond of older women. But I like younger women. So it wasn't possible to involve my sex partners, whose age range from late teens to early thirties. Hey, curious cat, don't ask me who these girls are. You so far know about three of them.

Anyway, I knew and your dad admitted he had hots for my mother. You will remember, some years ago, I allowed him to peep through when I massaged ma in the nude and his libido ran berserk. When I told him, if he would like me to let me have my mother naked in front of him, he developed cold feet. But later when I told him how much she missed sex and there have been instances when her sex starved body succumbed to forbidden sex, he agreed to give it a try. It was a good time as you were away to winter camp. I arranged for Ma to visit us for 10-15 days. This time, when I was giving ma her routine oil massage, I faked a sprain in my wrist. Later, I told ma that my right wrist was paining badly and I wouldn't be able to give her massage for next few days. While ma was reconciled to miss the massage, I told her I would make alternate arrangement.

Next day, I asked your dad to stay back at home and he did. At ma's bath time I told ma to get ready for massage. Then this kind of conversation followed -

Ma - Who will give the massage? (Ke malish kore debe?)

Me -- Why? Your son in law. (Keno? Tomar jamai.)

Ma - Don't speak rubbish. How can I take massage from a man, that too my own son-in-law! (Baje kotha bolisna to. Ki kore purush manusher theke malish nebo? Tao abar kina nijer jamai!

Me -- What is wrong? He is like your son. ("Keno? Tate ki holo? O to tomar chheler moto.")

Ma -- No, No that's not possible. Heaven will not fall if I skip massage for some days. (" Na, Na, ota sombhob noy. Kichu din malish na nile to ar akash bhenge porchhe na.")

Me -- Ma, you know what doc told you. If you miss oil massage for some days, your pain will increase so much, you won't be able to walk properly. That will spoil the entire visit. ("Ma, tumi jano dactar ki bolechhe. Tumi jodi kichhu din malish bad dao, byatha eto barbe je bhalo kore hant te parbena. Ebar er berate asatai mati hoye jabe.)

Ma -- Ki jani baba. Tui ja bhalo bujhis tai kor.

This played the trick. I called your dad and asked ma to get ready. I laid a mat on the bed and ma laid down on it, fully clothed. I cajoled her to get up and take off her blouse and petticoat. I made her lay down with only her sari covering her waist downward. By now your dad was there, bare chest with a towel wrapped around his waist.

As your dad started softly massaging ma's back, I asked him to increase the pressure. I lifted ma's hair and asked him to start from her neck & shoulders and go down to the lower back. As you dad went all along the spine down to her waist and came up, ma made sounds of showing relief. I placed ma's arms on the sides of her head and he massaged ma's hairy armpits. The hair was dense & coarse and more than half was grey. I could see his cock was gradually getting erect. I signalled him to massage the sides and as he did so, his hands brushed past the swells of ma's breasts. This made ma squirm and his hands moved away. But I signalled him not to withdraw and he firmly massaged the sides of her breasts. This time ma moaned a little and I winked at him.

Now I showed him the small of her back and as he pressed hard ma granted. Now I put my hand under ma's belly and asked her to raise her waist. ("Komor ta ektu tolo to ma")She made a sound of exasperation but did lift her waist. I untied the knot of her sari and made it completely loose. I pushed the sari down to the top of her crack and your dad very nicely rubbed her waist and the upper butt. This definitely gave her a lot of comfort and she hummed. I realised the stage was ready and I moved her sari further down, fully exposing her butts. She now squirmed strongly and made 'oohhoo' kind of sound. I told him her pain is mainly in the hips and he should massage that area well. ("Pacchar okhanei mar byatha sobcheye beshi -- bhalo kore malish koroto.") This encouraged him and he did a real good job by kneading the soft mounds like dough. She did it for a long time and it was obvious ma was enjoying the hard massage.

Now I parted ma's butt cheeks and asked him to put oil inside. He loved the puckered skin with light grey hair and started oiling it. I signalled him to insert his finger inside her asshole. He did so rather suddenly and ma made a 'onk' kind of sound. Without bothering about her squirming, he dug his finger deeper and this made ma moan strongly. As he continued rotating his finger inside, ma's moan grew stronger and ma had unconsciously lifted her hips. This gave us a view of the bottom end of her pussy, which was covered with salt & pepper hair. Her lips were quite wet and both of us knew, she was horny and wouldn't resist sexual overtures any more. Now he slowly took out his finger and started oiling the pussy. He rubbed oil all over the pussy as ma, out of great excitement had lifted the lower part of her body by a few inches giving him full access to her erotic zone.

He slowly moved his fingers over her swollen labia and from time to time brushed her clit, which was now in the open. He moved his finger over her throbbing clit, initially slowly and then fast. I whispered to him to go slow so that ma doesn't cum. I knew ma wouldn't let him make love to him once she had a climax. ("Aste aste koro, mar ekbar hoye gele ar tomay korte debena.")

By now ma was shaking in pleasure and kept on saying in a throaty voice, she was unable to bear with the excitement. ("oohho, ar parchhina"). I removed her sari completely and asked her to turn over. She sat up from bed and tied her hair. As she raised her arms we saw her salt & pepper armpit hair, which was in abundant growth. Her breasts lifted up with her arms and looked very healthy. He was now in total excitement and without any hesitation sucked her thick nipples. With his other hand, he pressed the other breast. Ma hollered like mad and holding his head in her arms, laid down on the bed. By now he was over her body and I took off his towel to make him naked. Now his cock was pressing on her belly, as he sucked her nipple and pressed her breast like no body's business.

Ma folded her legs and invitingly opened her thighs. Her labia were clearly seen through her salt & pepper bush. As he raised his head and looked at ma's open pussy, he couldn't wait any longer. He thrust his rod straight into ma's love hole and ma made a grunt as his thick cock filled up her hole completely. He started stroking very fast and ma screamed in joy. Very soon ma had a volcanic orgasm as her body shook violently and then became stiff. After a while she almost collapsed. As he took out his cock, white gooey stuff was all over ma's lower belly and bush. By this time, I was horny like mad and stripped myself stark naked. He was also lying in bed and I started sucking his limp cock. To my surprise, it stiffened in my mouth very quickly. I now rode him and fucked him as if there was no tomorrow. Ma watched us quietly and as we finished and lay naked side by side, she went to the bathroom for her bath.

From then onwards, ma's massage timing was changed to evening. Your dad came home early everyday and after giving ma full massage made love to her. I was always an observer. I encouraged ma to go on top and her hip movement improved her back pain a lot. These massage sessions made both of us very horny and every night we couldn't wait to go to bed. Your dad took initiative to do new things like licking asshole and armpit, which ma tremendously enjoyed. Later he repeated the same things with me. Once he lubricated ma's asshole and penetrated her slowly. Ma initially screamed in pain, but gradually the she screamed in pleasure. By the time he ejaculated, she came so strongly that the bed sheet was completely wet. It looked as if she had peed in bed. This was also the start of anal sex between your dad and me. As days passed, ma lost all her inhibitions. She often got horny and so did I.

One day, she knocked at the bathroom door when I was taking my bath. She said she would like to soap my back. I was a bit surprised, but let her in. immediately after coming in, she stripped naked; I was already naked. As she soaped my back, she suddenly put her arms around me and held me tight. I felt her soft breasts pressed on my back and her hard nipples nudging me. She ground her pussy on my bum and the feel of her bush on my naked ass excited me like hell. As she ground her pushy harder, I felt her clit moving over my bum. I realised she was trying to have a climax this way. I turned round and kissed her lips. As we kissed, we played with each other's clit. After a while, I made her lay down and sucked her pussy. Within minutes she had an earth shattering orgasm. After she recovered, we pleasured each other in 69 position. That opened the gateway of lesbian sex with my own mother, my first older woman. Later, ma confessed, she regularly used to have sex with our maid, Minu when she massaged her.

A new woman enters ma's sex life

She stayed with us for two weeks and that was one of the best times of erotic pleasure for us. After ma left, our sex life remained active for quite sometime. But later, it was downhill again. I started looking for new partner. Some opportunity came up after a few months.

One Sunday, your dad and I had quite a bit of beer at lunchtime; you were away at your friend's place. Your dad left for tour after lunch and I took a long nap. It was very warm and since no one was at home (even our maid Tara had taken the afternoon off), I slept in the nude. I woke up after a long time and realised my bladder was full. From the sound coming from the ground floor I knew our maid Tara was back. The pressure was so high that I didn't have time to put on any thing and walked out of the bedroom and rushed to the bathroom. I felt a real pleasure as I let the stream of water out from the confine. The stream of water whistled out in full force and hit the water below with a melodious sound. The sound created a wonderful feeling and I felt a tingling sensation in my secret tunnel. For the first time in my life, I realised peeing could be so sensational.

As I was immersed in this lovely sensation, I heard the telephone ringing. There was no way I could go out and pick up the phone and I waited for Tara to come up and answer the phone. Eventually she did and after a while started calling me. I was in a quandary as the stream was endless and worse, the bathroom door was ajar. I didn't appreciate my maid seeing me fully naked and that too when I was peeing. This full time maid of mine did see me partly naked once in a while, but I was sure she would be totally scandalized if she finds me in that state. She was persistent in her search and repeatedly called me out (Boudi, kothay tumi?).

As she was persistent in her calling I very reluctantly answered her and said I was in the bathroom ("Ami bathroome"). I also added, "Don't come to the bathroom, I am not in a decent state." ("Bathroomer dike esona, ami bhodro obosthay nei.") But the warning was too late. By that time, she was in front of the bathroom and I was directly in her view. I was awfully embarrassed but couldn't stand up as a few last drops were still trickling out.

But she was not shocked though and said in a casual tone, "Oh, you are relieving yourself? Now I know, you were sleeping naked. As you woke up the pressure was so high that you had to rush to the bathroom in that state and you didn't even find time to close the door." ("O hishi korchho? Bujhechhi, nangto hoye ghumochhile. Ghum bhangte eto hishi peyechhilo je soja bathroome dhukechho ar dorja bondho koraro somoy paoni.")

I was totally shocked at her casual statement and hurriedly stood up to close the door. In my rush I stood up too early and a drop or two still trickled out; couple of drops landed on the commode seat and a few traveled down my thighs. To my utter dismay, she came inside and I had no chance to hide my nudity.

Tara further shocked me by saying, "You shouldn't rush and clean up yourself properly. I shall tell the caller (a friend of mine) you would call after half an hour." ("Tarahuro korchho keno. Bhalo kore poriskar hoye nao. Ami tomar bondhuke bolchhi tumi adh ghonta pore phone korbe.")

She came close to me and using a mug sprinkled water in my pubic bush and even wiped the corners & top of my thighs with wet cloth.

I told her to tell my friend I will call after five minutes and not half hour.

She was washing her hands and said," I thought you would have your bath now as you are perspiring a lot. That's why I thought half an hour would be right." ("Ami bhebechhilam tumi ekhon snan korbe, bhison ghamchho to.")

I said, "I will, but now I will put on something and call her. Later, I shall take a bath." ("Snan to korbo. Kintu ekhon kichhu ekta pore niye phone korbo ar tarpore snan korbo.")

Tara didn't like the idea and said, "You will now put on something on the perspiring body, call her and then strip again for bath? In stead, why don't you go out naked, talk to her and come back for bath." ("O baba, ekhon tumi ghemo gaye kichhu porbe, phone kotha bolbe, tarpor abar nangto hobe snan korar jonyo? Tar theke nangto obosthay beriye giye phone ta dhoro ar tarpor snan koro.")

I was shocked at her suggestion and said, "What are you saying? You want me to walk out in this naked state? You better go out and get me something to wear. How can I carry on in this naked state?" ("Kije bolchho! Ami ei nangto obosthay beriye giye phone dhorbo? Tumi ekhon beriye giye porbar jonyo kichhu ekta ene dao amake. Ei nangto obosthay thaka jay naki?")

But Tara was too persistent. "So what is wrong if you are naked when no one is there except me? You have also seen me naked when I bathe in the open backyard. When sir is not at home, I often bathe stark naked and you have seen me naked. Did I feel shy? As long as there is no male, it's ok." ("Amar samne nangto hoye thakle ki hoyechhe? Ar keu to tomay dekhchhe na? Tumio to ekdudin amake pecchoner khola jaygay nangto hoye snan korte dekhechho. Barite dadababu na thakle ami to udom nangto hoye snan kori ar tokhon to tumi amake kokhono kokhono nangto dekhechho. Ami ki lojja peyechhi? Samane kono byatachhele na thakle oto lojja pabar ki ache?")

This refreshed my memory of having seen her naked. The open water tank at our back yard was the place for her bath and washing clothes. The place offers no privacy. But when your dad is not at home Tara bathed there with not even a thread over her body. First time, I wasn't aware of her habit of bathing naked and walked in to give her some clothes for washing. I was shocked to see her stark naked, but she was unfazed. Though I was quickly walking out, she casually talked to me and I realized being naked in my presence wasn't any problem for her.

Now I remembered her naked body. She was in her mid forties, about ten years older than me. She had a fair complexion and though plump, had a nice body. I remembered her round breasts with large nipples, curvaceous belly & butts and a thick thatch between her shapely thighs. I was very much embarrassed, at the thoughts of her naked body I was getting pretty much aroused. I felt very ashamed at this as she was a maid and tried to brush off the thoughts.

As Tara was so insistent, I hesitantly walked out of the bathroom in stark naked condition and walked up to the telephone.

On line was a friend of mine. I apologized for the delay in taking the call. She was in a mood to chat and I couldn't tell her I was standing naked and talking to her. Tara switched the fan on and pulled a chair to let me sit down. As I chatted, I enjoyed the cool breeze on my naked body and the soft feel of the silk cushion under my ass. I chatted for nearly fifteen minutes and felt nice.

As I kept the receiver down, I didn't feel uneasy any more for my nudity. Rather, I enjoyed being in the nude. The thoughts of Tara's naked body was coming back in my mind and I thought watching her naked again wasn't a bad idea. I again felt ashamed, but the thought never left me. Though I was feeling very guilty, I couldn't shake off the feeling.

As I walked back to the bathroom, I saw Tara running the bathtub for me. Her ample butts caught my attention and I was tempted to fondle those mounds. Keeping my desire in check, I asked her to get my clothes. As she brought the clothes, I asked her to leave.

But Tara said, she had no work to do and if I would like her to scrub my back when I took my bath. ("Boudi, amar to ekhon kono kaj nei. Ami ki tomar pith ghoshe debo?")

Though I felt delighted at my heart, I refused her help. But she was insistent and I agreed. I got inside the tub and slowly immersed my body fully under water. The cool water felt very nice on my skin. I rested my head on the edge of the tub and closed my eyes.

After a while, Tara asked me to sit up so that she could scrub my back. ("Boudi uthe boso. Tomar pith ta ghose dei.")

As I was lifting my body up, I watched my naked body. My breasts were full and round and sag wasn't prominent. My nipples were dark brown and now were erect. My belly didn't have much of flab, though there were a few creases on my lower belly. I had a dark thick patch between my thighs, which beautifully contrasted with my fair skin. I felt happy with my naked body and felt nice that another person was watching me. I also realised I was keen to watch Tara naked. By now my desire was so strong, I didn't feel guilty any more. I wondered how to suggest to Tara to take her clothes off.

As if God heard my prayer and Tara said, "My clothes would get wet if I properly scrub you. Can I get naked? Then I can take a bath here after you finish. I hardly get any chance to get naked at the time of bath and one can't have a proper bath with clothes on. If you permit, I could have a proper bath today." ("Tomar Pith bhalo kore ghoste hole amar kapor bhije jabe. Ami ki nangto hoye jabo? Tahole tomar snaner pore amio ei bathroom e snan kore nite parbo. Ami to nangto hoye snan korar sujog paina besi ar kapor chopor pore bhalo kore snan kora jayna. Tumi raji hole bhalo kore snan korte parbo.")

I managed to hide my delight at this suggestion and said it was ok. Tara peeled of her sari and took off her blouse. She had a tight bodice inside and I could now see her lovely cleavage between the full globes. As she took off the bodice, I was awed at the beauty of the mounds. Her breasts were really big & full and had a downward tilt, as the heavy masses couldn't defy gravity. Her nipples were awfully large; almost the size of my thumb in thickness and more then half inch long. They looked awesome on her large aureoles. I was delighted that the nipples were fully erect. As she dropped her petticoat, I felt a special thrill to see a large thick bush of curly hair under her round belly, which had a few very sexy creases. Pubic hair is usually curly, but Tara's were especially very curly. Thick curly locks were in real abundance, making the bush very enticing. She looked much more sexy compared to what I remembered of her naked body.

1...34567...15