Adventure in Longwood Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

They call sides then flip the coin, the winner jumps about for a moment then pays. Celeste and him go up the loser watches looking a little sad then looks at me.

"Do I have to pay now or am I hanging on to the money?"

"Hang on to it and watch, when they are coming down come back over."

He goes and sits where he can see the rooms, Dan walks back over.

"I notice you are looking a little needy. Either I'm right and you can't stop whoring or you just want a man because it's been a while."

"Been a while, I don't know how Sally does it, watching the whores go up with a man and then coming back with a smile. I want a man and I can't have one until Sally or Chun come back. I'm curious on one thing, why do they not hire us with a revolver on their hip?"

"Saloon rules, no armed men upstairs. Ishmael collects the revolvers at the bar. Saloon has been here long enough everyone knows and we aren't a standard watering hole for anyone not living near here."

Mr. Johnson comes in looks around then comes right over to us with a smile.

"Janet I wished to thank you for suggesting me earlier. I also have a hankering for a nice proper game of poker. Do you happen to know how?"

"I do a little I mostly was a distraction for the people McCalbane played when I went. I also can't right now, I'm in charge of the money for us whores, there is a game over there you can join in. Once Sally or Chun finish I can go looking for a man, Celeste has one waiting of course."

"Ah so there is, thank you I hope you drop by when you can, perhaps give me a little luck." Mr. Johnson smiles at me then heads right on over.

"Dan where is Chad?"

"He is cleaning the roofs we got the bodies and the rifles down found enough to afford a funeral in their pockets."

"That was easy to get him to do it." Dan chuckles and looks at me.

"I had to promise I would next time, he also got to keep the extra coin, came out to about fifty cents. I think he wants to order another book, ah look doc is in the game."

I look Mr. Johnson is indeed in the game, he is dealing even. When a door upstairs opens I look hoping to see Chun or Sally, I see Chun coming out with her man, then Sally comes out with her man. Dan walks away chuckling as they come down the stairs.

"I have a need one of you is staying here to get the money." Chun looks at Sally as I hand over the coins to each.

"I'll stay, I'm the owner after all, hand over the money you got and I think we have a man in wait."

"We do he's waiting for Celeste, he and another were trying to decide who went first, he lost to a coin flip. He has not paid yet, he'll come over when she comes out."

"I like to make them pay and wait here, gives me a conversation, your way is better for him I'm sure, standing here is hard on the legs. Go on and find a man, not Dan we need him or you down here." Sally hands over two dollars. "For using your room, I know you don't need it makes me feel better."

Chun heads into the kitchen as I go about the tables I get no hands first pass. I stop at Mr. Johnson to look at his hand he has a fairly good hand. Recognizing one of the players from last night I remark on what a bad hand Mr. Johnson has.

"Hey none of that, I know you were taught to cheat and I'm sure your joking, still no reporting on the cards."

I'm giggling until I get pulled into his lap by the man next to Mr. Johnson.

"Sit here and give me some luck, doc has enough good tonight."

"I don't know, I think you have the best luck with that gorgeous gal on your lap." I have to smile at Mr. Johnson for that.

"Brings to mind a question Mr. Johnson, all those stops with small places for all of us to sleep and you never once asked me to join you. Even when I refused the old coot at most you never asked." The hand stops as everyone looks at Mr. Johnson.

"I hadn't known you needed men at the time the rest of the passengers live here I didn't want to look perverse. I well I admit I didn't have much money on me it's expensive at the conferences."

The hand resumes, I came in early they haven't gotten replacement cards yet. The man I am sitting on gets a bad hand, I don't say anything just start to move on him. He folds then wraps his arms around me hands on my breasts as he starts to poke at me.

"I get the feeling you are wanting something besides poker." He says to me as he nestles his chin on my shoulder.

"If you can afford it." Mr. Johnson looks over at me and grins.

"Well let's go, my luck might improve after."

I get up he follows then takes my arm as we head for the stairs. Sally is smiling as we get near Chun is coming up behind us with a man. Up we go me to my room Chun to hers, our men following along eagerly. I pull up my skirt as I get on the bed he drops his pants and follows. As he puts it to me I welcome him in eagerly wrapping my legs around him to move. At first he lets me do the moving then joins in, quickly getting me to see stars.

He puts his hands to my breasts as he moves, this is really nice and sends me to stars again. He doesn't move like he is in a hurry, just keeps going at me making me feel very nice over and over until he is finished. He collapses atop me I wrap my arms around him feeling very nice. He gets off me and lays next to me on his side looking at me.

"I'm going to ask, aren't you scared of being with child from some guy that paid you to share bed?"

"No, there is a poison I can take once a month to prevent, I am not taking now because Dan has a child in me and I want to keep there until child decides to come out."

"Ah that is great I guess means I got nothing to worry about. Always scared me a little about whores, they are still just regular women."

"Depends on where they are from, some families send daughters that can not produce child to whorehouses. Candice may be one of those she has not expressed interest in the poison. Most of the whores in the brothel I worked in Kansas City could not produce child, out here in small towns more likely to be a risk."

"Well now I did not know that, to bad Kansas City is so far away. Now that I know it's safe to get one of you whores in bed I'll be sure and do it more often. Now let's go back to poker, would you like to play? There was an empty chair when you sat on me."

He gets up and starts getting dressed, I'm lying there pondering it then decide why not.

"Sure why not if there is still an empty chair for me."

I help him get dressed then out we go, Sally looks a little tired as I get to her.

"Sally I am going to play a little poker if that is fine." Sally hands over the two dollars.

"Sure go ahead, not much left here anyway, we'll eat in about an hour. Get change off Ishmael we have pennies counted out for a dollar all ready for that."

I go over to Ishmael who happily hands over the pennies. Dan looks at me and the pennies then groans.

"No cheating I am watching." I groan at that and kick him as I walk toward the table.

There is indeed the empty chair there right next to Mr. Johnson. He smiles at me as I ante up with the rest. As the cards are passed out Mr. Johnson leans over.

"I thought you barely knew how."

"I know how and what are good and bad hands I just don't very often. Curse of being not a round eye they assume I'll cheat."

Mr. Johnson chuckles as he gets his cards up, I get mine up realizing I have a rather good hand. Everyone stands until it gets to me I add five getting a few looks. Once everyone has matched it comes to cards I get one, Mr. Johnson gets three, it goes around to varying numbers of two to three. Betting gets slightly interesting, the first man to bet adds a penny, the next raises by two. When it comes around to me I need six cents to match then toss in another ten cents, I did get a full house.

There is a number of folds then just one man is left against me. I look across at him thinking he is rather cute with the mustache and little bit of beard. He matches then calls, I put down my cards he puts down his cards and groans he only has two pair. The man next to me grabs my wrist and runs his fingers up my arm.

"Not a thing up her sleeves, I guess we got an honest injun." There is laughter about the table I'm confused I have no sleeves.

"It's a joke Janet, he heard you about the people think you cheat because you're injun." Mr. Johnson says leaning in to me chuckling a little still.

I collect the pot with help from everyone then we get about a new hand until one man stands up quick.

"Oh darnation I gotta go." He grabs up a penny from the pot and dashes out.

The captain comes over asking if he can join in, no body says otherwise so he sits and fishes around in a pouch for pennies.

"Captain your men are camping at the hills I warrant." I say realizing he is still here and no other soldiers.

"I reckon your right, or they got lost. I asked Chad to set up a light of some sort at the farm just in case. None of them are injun and don't move about at night well." I have to giggle about that one.

"Hey some of us not injun move about at night quite well." This from the mustached man I had just beat.

"Quite well and loud maybe." I can't help but laugh thinking back to the time Dan had tried with me on a target camped for the night.

"Well that to, been a couple stampedes cause some idjut kicked the pots and pans." Everyone laughs but Mr. Johnson at that.

"I don't find stampedes funny, I'm the guy that has to try and fix the idjut that got in front of it."

"Brings me back farther, when I first joined we were doing training on black powder rifles. Well a recruit was sitting guard duty on the camp, not me before anyone thinks otherwise, heard a noise, called out for the password then tried to shoot, he had forgotten to prime the gun, while he is fishing out the cap the gun goes off. Well he dropped it and ran along with the noise maker, near as could be figured out what he heard was a dog. Middle of the night when it happened, next morning we found dog tracks, we teased him on it some."

There is laughter all around for that one, then everyone stares at me.

"Come on Janet what brought on the laugh to start the funny stories?" The captain asks the rest nod in agreement.

"After we finish this hand I think we are eating soon."

I look at my hand realize I have nothing and fold, everyone folds besides the captain. He chuckles as he collects the pot everyone looks at me again.

"This is long ago when I first started working at brothel in Kansas City. At that time Dan could only get whatever bounty was not given to a marshal, he picks out one that is old the clerks had told him it is impossible to find him. Well we did in two weeks, I asked good questions. I'm sure you wish to know, I mostly gave the person a sob story about how the target had gotten me with child and thrown out of the reservation."

"We generally made as much on the pity coin as the bounty." Dan says over my shoulder to much laughter.

"Well when we found him he was camped for the night, we got near him late, perhaps midnight. Dan had gotten me to agree to just go in to the camp get his weapons and wake him up this one was wanted alive only. We split up Dan is going up to the camp on the left side I'm on the right side and well Dan stepped on a twig. Instead of holding still and waiting he kept going, stepped on a second twig then fell into a tree slipping on a rock that dislodged a different rock that rolled away over rocks. Well as you can imagine the target is awake with pistol ready looking about holding up a lantern. While the target is yelling questions I just walk right up behind him put my revolvers in his back and tell him to drop the revolver."

"Janet started to make owl noises as well it was weird the man dropped his pistol and pissed his pants he thought he was under injun attack." Everyone is laughing at this.

"I did not make owl noises that was an owl, his crying got an owl to move on. Dan did not help with the racket poor owl was trying to sleep."

"What was the bounty for?" Sally asks as she comes over.

"Counterfeiting." Dan says getting some confused looks besides from the captain. "He made fake paper money. Been doing it since before the civil war, the marshals couldn't get a word of information out of his friends. After we got back to Kansas City with him the courts were in love with us, the marshals were jealous, a few tried to get Janet away from me."

"All of them were older and not able to provide for my need more than once a day. I taught Dan how to move at night, he still makes noise but no more rock moving. Odd round eye thing refuses to wear moccasins."

"Hey when you wear shoes every day for long enough your feet get sensitive and anything bare footed hurts." I have to sigh at this.

"No it's true soldiers have to wear the same things every day, our training is when in emergency shoes then gun and go." The captain says making me giggle.

"Is everybody staying for a late dinner?" Amanda asks coming over.

At this everyone gets up besides Mr. Johnson and the captain. They go on out, we look around a bit then move to the table closer to the kitchen. Wanda, Candice, and Celeste join us Chad appears finally the book in his hand.

"I was reading in the sheriff's, this is a really good book." Chad says in answer to my questioning look.

"Yes it is I've read it at least fifty times over the years. Your mother is really good or really lucky at poker." Mr. Johnson says with a smile.

"I'm lucky I don't do anything besides bet or not."

"Let's see, I believe you two men owe five cents apiece for the vittles." Sally says getting a groan out of Mr. Johnson.

"You would think the duly appointed mayor of town would get a free meal." He hands over five cents anyway.

"No way you two paying is the milk money, hopefully we get some I was lucky to have enough left for morning." Amanda says as she puts plates out.

"Anybody want a drink or can I sit?" Ishmael asks getting orders for beer all the way around besides me and Chad.

Amanda gives me and Chad a glass of water then sits down to eat. Amanda gets lots of complements on the fine rabbit stew with biscuits before the captain sighs and looks around the table.

"It occurs to me I don't have anywhere to sleep."

"I got room on my bed." Candice says to groans from Celeste and Wanda.

"I wanted him in my bed, been so long since I've had someone beside me."

"I've slept next to my brother since he was four I don't know how well I can sleep alone now."

"Just pick one captain, the other two can share a bed or not." Sally says with a sigh.

"Well I don't know, all three give me thoughts of a not sleep nature. I will have to come back from time to time and buy time with each. For tonight though I guess I'll go with the first door up the stairs."

Celeste and Wanda are smiling at the compliment despite having lost the bid to have him in their bed. They look at each other then nod they are going to share a bed. Sally sighs making me think of her out in the shack.

"Sally it occurs you shut eye alone in the shack, Ishmael is alone behind the bar, why not share a bed. Perhaps scratch an itch, Wanda sure liked him."

Sally looks at me then looks at Ishmael and smiles. Ishmael looks a little uncomfortable then sighs and returns the smile. Chad looks around and groans.

"I'm always not asked for these things, I should go to the reservation and grab up a woman."

"No, my son will not have an Apache." I stand up this is rather on the important side.

"I don't understand why can't he have an Apache?" Dan says looking confused. "I mean you learned how to throw a knife and improved your shooting with an Apache."

"No I knew how to throw a knife, learned when I was five summers, the Apache was not he was outcast, tribe less not like me he was thrown."

"I'd like to know why you do not want your son to have an Apache wife." Captain says equally confused, I look around the table everyone is confused.

"Because Apache are unclean, I was told from first memories to not let Apache touch me. When Apache and Cherokee tribes come near they war, no wife taking."

"There are no more roaming tribes, we're just injuns now. I'm only half injun." I look at Chad and sit down.

"You are half Cherokee, I will go with she must be worthy." Dan leans over against me.

"I don't know if that is a good idea, they are already scared of you."

"Yes, first test must be able to approach. Chad if there is one teach her round eye, Cherokee do not speak Apache."

"I think I'm taking Janet upstairs now before she starts talking badly about round eyes." Dan takes my arm and gets me halfway up the stairs before I say anything.

"No talking about how round eyes think all injun are backwards people to be shoved aside or slaughtered?"

"Nope, we could always talk about you and Apache, same thing."

I shush then, not really wanting to argue the point. Dan smiles at me as he takes me into our room. He works my camisole off as I get the coins in my pocket into the jar. With my skirt now on the floor I turn to held Dan undress, he ushers me to the bed as he slowly gets out of his clothes. I have a hand to myself enjoying the slow removal of his clothes when he comes to me. Dan gets on the bed with me, over me in a flash then just hovers.

"So am I about to have my wife?" I thrill at the question I've asked him a few times if he is my man over the years.

"Yes Dan, have your wife." I try and get him in me, Dan moves about to prevent it.

I moan when he moves to me, it feels so good to finally have a man of my very own. He moves on me careful to move in the ways I enjoy best. I wrap my legs around him to move better for him, Dan just keeps going like he was. I try harder wanting his finish, Dan smiles at me and slows down. I sigh knowing he is going to take his time on me. Not that it stops me from moving fast under him, at least until I see stars.

With the stars I am left just lying there as Dan keeps moving on me. Dan puts his hands to me bringing stars again then again. With the moving taken out of me now Dan moves quicker I hold him as he calls me his. I see stars one last time as he finishes his warmth a very welcome addition to me. Dan just lies atop me, I don't do anything but hold him loving being pressed down by my man.

When Dan moves off me I try and hold him there, it felt too good to have him on me. With a chuckle here and there Dan moves us around until I am leaning on him with his arms around me. I just lie there for a moment listening to the heart of my man when my mind goes aflutter with something that might be important.

"Dan, am I to stop whoring?" I look up at him, he looks back I can practically see his mind whirling.

"I don't think Sally would mind, she's young enough to have plenty of need. I also think you would mind since I can't have you until everybody goes home. I watched you much as I could you had a need long before Sally took over. I think keep going like you are trading on who takes the money."

"Chad could mind the tables while you have me." I don't really mind it is fun to whore and get all those different men, I am just making sure.

"Well beside Chad sits in the sheriff's in case someone comes running from a farm we can't, Sally made it plain six whores working. If you are giving it to me that is five whores, need someone to mind the money."

Not really having anything to say to that and my mind calm now I reach for Dan. He's slick from our juices and not ready, there is a twitch so I keep going looking at him. Dan looks at me then down him and puts his head back staring at the roof. I move down him and use my mouth like it's my bleeding time the flavor of us on him is nice. He puts his hand to my head stroking along my hair then my back before feeling at my breast.

I can't help but moan he is ready and I am eager, there is no pulling me back up. I just keep going on him loving the feel of his readiness in my mouth. I straddle him when he does pull me back up I am too eager to wait for Dan to roll us over. I guide him to me and settle like I would with the boys for their first if they show reticence. He feels so good in me I move fast and sure striving for the stars that are hovering just out of reach.

emap
emap
237 Followers