Adventure in Longwood Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stars come when he reaches for my breasts, his sure movements on them letting me reach them with ease. I do not falter in my movement I love the feel of him moving about in me to much for that. I am pulled down to him for a kiss, then another and another. My movement lose a little luster like this, Dan moves a bit to help. I see stars again then Dan groans out his own stars putting his hands to my rear to move me about a bit.

With all of Dan safely in me I get off and resume my place curled up against him. He strokes my back pulling me closer despite the warmth of the air. I look up at him when he looks at me.

"So am I yours now?" I can't help but giggle at the question.

"I claimed you long ago, my eighteenth summer remember, I asked if you wanted to keep me as yours."

"Yeah I remember that, you had just told me everything and we swore to get McCalbane first. You should relate things like that when you do them. I suppose explains the looks I would get from the Cherokee in that reservation."

"I explained it to them, had to there were several of the men wanting to claim me. A few of the women were looking at you in that way."

"Well you do look good in the tracking clothes, I'm told many times that if you did not have all those guns and knives the men would try and have you in them. Let's go to sleep, church day tomorrow."

I have to sigh church days are boring for me, nobody around besides me. Even whores go to church, Dan as well we had the discussion long ago. Wondering if Chad goes I rest my head against Dan and shut my eyes, the heart under my head soothing me to slumber faster than ever before.