All Comments on 'Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 01'

by kenkx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Nice Warmup

Excellent beginning. Good writing, good descriptions, good conversation. Believeable characters. Let's see what's next.

GreenleafRGreenleafRover 10 years ago
Good start

The tough thing in sharing sex with others is having that first conversation with your partner about that possibility. You handled it well in this story. I've tried - oh, how I've tried to have this conversation - and it always gets shut down and yet I know that she has had these thoughts. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Missing #4

Where did #4 go.

It is listed in "Also In This Series" but not in the listing of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice start

I think that the sharing of fantasies can be a great enhancement to a couple's sex life. The question of whether they want to make them real adds to the tension and the eroticism. Playing with fire can be exciting.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
How sweet

The wife wants to be a whore, and pussy husband a cuck. What a fantasy.

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DFover 1 year ago

An Odd Couple

Perhaps in fairness to the author, very high strung individuals need to release the pent - up pressure by engaging in fantasy role playing, in this case through an erotic fantasy. Her dalliances in front of her husband might give her a feeling of power..

thomas_deanthomas_deanover 1 year ago

The Games People Play

The secret of the well - written Supermarket Tabloids with their formula stories of UFO abductions, ghosts, divine visitations etc is not an illiterate clientele. Many tabloids enjoy a highly intelligent following that has a need to escape. Highly motivated people may seek their break in role playing. Here that's Mark and Jan's choice. Role playing may be an interesting way to escape the demands of the present, but where does role playing lead?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous